Worldwide Loan Club ...

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Worldwide Loan Club ...

Post by ASITStands »

Here's another that looks like a scam:

http://www.worldwideloanclub.com/index.php

Again, I'd like something in the way of due diligence. Where have they got into trouble, etc. Who's behind the club? Regulatory actions, litigation, venues, etc. Thanks.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: Worldwide Loan Club ...

Post by Demosthenes »

It's just a pyramid scheme, no?
Demo.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Demosthenes wrote:It's just a pyramid scheme, no?
Yep. Pure Ponzi scheme. It's just easier to warn people after someone's been in trouble.
BusinessInMotion

Post by BusinessInMotion »

Oh great so now do I send the money back that I've been receiving with this apparent scam?

Or not??? Hmmmmmm
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

BusinessInMotion wrote:Oh great so now do I send the money back that I've been receiving with this apparent scam?

Or not??? Hmmmmmm
It's really easy. All you do is keep re-investing it back into the scam for those high returns and when the scam runs dry of new investors, you won't be able to get it back.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I would recommend calling the police and/or your state attorney general's office.
Demo.
daymin123

Post by daymin123 »

Hello, I am a single mother and I am looking to finally start attending college this year. I know that I qualify for Pell grants and such to pay for tuition but does anyone know if you can receive student loans on top of that to help with living expenses while attending classes. I have a job I just can’t work full time anymore and attend classes and still be the kind of mother my kids deserve to have. If anyone has any info on this let me know?

Mod edits to remove recently-added spam link. She's actually a single mother looking to graduate to stealth spammer. Bye-bye.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

daymin123 wrote:Hello, I am a single mother and I am looking to finally start attending college this year. I know that I qualify for Pell grants and such to pay for tuition but does anyone know if you can receive student loans on top of that to help with living expenses while attending classes. I have a job I just can’t work full time anymore and attend classes and still be the kind of mother my kids deserve to have. If anyone has any info on this let me know?
Talk to the college you're planning on attending. They have offices with people who are experts in advising students and potential students on finances.

Good luck!
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three