Could ANYONE believe this?

Talk about the Nigerian 4-1-9 scam in all its many variations, such as bogus checks sent from Nigeria to purchase used cars in the U.S. and many other variations of this scam.
Nikki

Could ANYONE believe this?

Post by Nikki »

Without comment -- posted exactly as received (except paragraphed for readability), warts and all
Sir James Morgan wrote:- ATTENTION: SIR/MADAM,STANBIC IBTC BANK /UNITED NATIONS 2006/2008 SCAM VICTIM RENUMERATION.

This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the United Nations to Central Bank to pay 150 scam victim $2,000,000.00 (TWO MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLAR) each.

You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed Victims to be paid this amount, get back to me as soon as possible for The immediate payments of your $2,000,000.00 remunerations funds

On this faithfuy recommendations, we want you to know that during the Last U.N. meeting held in Abuja, Nigeria, it was alarmed so much by the World in the meeting on the lose of funds by various individuals to the Nigerian scam artists operating in syndicates all over the world today

In other to remunerate victims, the U.N Body in conjunction with the Nigerian Government is now paying 150 victims of these operators $2,000,000.00 each in accordance with the U.N. recommendations

Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking System in Nigeria, the Payment are to be supervised by the United Nations Officials and the Central Bank of Nigeria and the corresponding paying bank is STANBIC IBTC BANK.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 114 Beneficiaries has Been paid, half of the victims are from the United States, we still Have more 36 left to be paid the remunerations of $2,000,000.00 each.

Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was Arrested as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby Warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for Any reason what so Ever as the U.S. secret service is already on trace of the others Criminals, so keep it secret till they are all apprehended.

Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their Application As well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

Your remuneration payment will be made in cash via DIPLOMATIC CASH DELIVERY I shall feed you with further modalities as soon as I hear from you.

Alternatively, you can receive your money through the sub office of the European Monetary Fund in Europe

Please responds should come through my personal email address.(Email: j_m@blida.info)

Yours faithfully, Sir James Morgan Plot 15 Unesco House, Ikoyi, Lagos Email: j_m@blida.info cc

Dr. Philip Nelson United Nations Representative for Europe and Africa.
Calvin Huckle

Re: Could ANYONE believe this?

Post by Calvin Huckle »

I've been scam baiting for over a year and I've seen even LESS believable scams then that. Scammers play the numbers game. If only 1 in a million people will fall for it - then they will simply email it to 10 million email addresses.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Got this overnight. Although it purports to be from South Africa, it is actually from neighboring Zaire.

------

INVESTMENT MAIL FROM DANIEL & MARY‏
{actual return address: danmary1981@live.co.za}
Sent: Fri 1/23/09 6:15 AM

INVESTMENT MAIL FROM DANIEL & MARY
#20 MPUTU FOXWELL
CRESCENT RANDBURG
JOHANNESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA.

Attn: (WE NEED YOUR HELPFUL ASISTANCE)

I Daniel and my sister Mary may wish to know if we can entrust in you in helping us to receive the $35mUSD (Thirty Five Million United States Dollars) our parents had with a Financial Institution here before their untimely death by the assasins.

Our Father was a know politician and was assasinated alongside with my mother Carol on a good sunday morning on their way to the church and since then all has not been the same for us because our uncles has been looking for a way to frustrate our effort not to succed in life just because i have failed to let them know anything regarding the money.Please dear If it is your wish to help us receive our money and keep it safe in your account,I and Mary will be very happy indeed to discuss further with you.

I really wanted to start up an investment right now over there because i have now graduated from the University and i am ready for a real estate investments.Please you should be free and work with me because this money is big and i really know i cannot work this alone considering my age at the present.Thus the management board of the company has written me twice for the claims of this funds so i am confused on how to go ahead with this alone so i needed your uthmost advice on good investments plans over there in your country.

Dear if this is possible for you .Can you assure us of the underlisted, when you receive this money as our Beneficiary,so as to enable us complete our Education in your country.

1,Securing a 2 rooms apartment for I and Mary,which we shall pay for when we come up.
2,Helping us investing on a profitable business and aswell guiding the affairs of any investments the both parties will invest on as the managing director on our behalf .this is due to the fact that i cannot handle such amount of money over there in your country.
However we shall be very happy if you can come down here to South Africa to meet with us so that after the release of the money to you by the bank we shall be going back to your country together for the investments under your care and supervision.

Please just bear in your mind that if you can assist us this situation at this point when we needed it most we shall be ready to offer you a good financial reward of the total money .

Thanks in hoping for your helpful suggestion & your kind response.
Yours Sincerely ,
Daniel & Mary.
----------------------
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

i have now graduated from the University
Obviously, English was not one of the mandatory courses at the University :roll:
Elmware
Blessed Ancient of the Sixth Qu Dynasty

Post by Elmware »

If it's too good to be real...
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

fortinbras wrote:Got this overnight. Although it purports to be from South Africa, it is actually from neighboring Zaire.
The 'za' domain is for South Africa. The Zaire domain is 'cd'. So send money.