Dorean aftermath

Discussion of various forms of Advance Fee Fraud, including application fees for loans that never materialize, self-liquidating loan scams, as well as mortgage elimination scams and related debt elimination scams [Nigerian-type scams should go in the Nigerian 4-1-9 forum]
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Dorean aftermath

Post by notorial dissent »

So it would seem the dimmer of the duo, or did they both sign it, is now intent on filing false 1099's, along with the false liens he filed earlier. I forget what the statute is, but it was only just recently mentioned in regard to another case, so wonder if they can get the time on this consecutively? Just when you think they can’t do anything dumber..........
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

notorial dissent wrote:So it would seem the dimmer of the duo, or did they both sign it, is now intent on filing false 1099's, along with the false liens he filed earlier. I forget what the statute is, but it was only just recently mentioned in regard to another case, so wonder if they can get the time on this consecutively? Just when you think they can’t do anything dumber..........
Actually, I think this is a continuation of the dream-world where the clerk/court is the fiduciary and the magic beans account has been used to pay the commercial "bill" so they're asking the clerk to issue the 1099OID.

I suppose this crap looks really impressive because it's got a clerk stamp on it. Once they get that, they can point to the corrupt court rather than admit the process is a sham.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

If anyone doesn't see Johnson for the megalomaniac scam artist he is, consider this from a recent post he had someone post on his blog:
Dorean was designed by the Lord to make a special mark in history. In each client's history, in financial history, in political history, legal history, and the history of its founders. The plans shows the brilliance of its Creator. I was informed by God how to structure the company.
Yep. The Lord designed the scam.

Sheesh. :roll:
The Devil Makes Three
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

More drivel from Johnson:
I started Dorean as an obedience to a command. You have a bitch bring it up with Christ. I’m only playing follow the leader.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent

It would appear the latest shoe, just how many does this centipede actually have one begins to wonder, is about to drop.

Kurt has been announcing for the last several weeks that he is setting up a settlement website for his “victims”. Now word comes from his pet sock puppet that it appears Kurt has come up with some new and improved tax refund scam. More to come RSN, providing they can ever get the website up and other such excuses. Kind of appropriate in a way, Kurt built his original scam on the "vapor money" scam, advanced with his "vaporous liens" against all and sundry, and is going to finish it off with his own contribution, the "vapor settlement", kind of touching and symmetrical in its own way.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

notorial dissent wrote: Kurt has been announcing for the last several weeks that he is setting up a settlement website for his “victims”.
Typical stalling tactic for con artists. Should impede the victims from testifying against him or bringing their own lawsuits until it's too late.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Why on earth isn't he housed in an administrative prison?
Demo.
notorial dissent

My 2 ½ cents worth, inflation you know, [is that while he is, or at least has been locked up in a for real prison, Herlong, and then back at Dublin for a bit while they went over some of his later efforts, but since he doesn’t have any more hearings now until March I think it is, I would suspect he is back at Herlong again,] is that BOP has simply not been following their own rules and guidelines here.

I have to agree, I don’t see how he is getting a lot of the stuff he is out, on top of filing liens against a large collection of federal officials and assorted properties, still haven’t heard how that was finally sorted out. I had thought they would have issued a Federal Court order to the CA Sec of State to void and expunge or some such, but if so I haven't heard anything to that effect. After the lien incident, and right under their noses in fact, I don’t see how he gets anything out without it being searched and approved first.

The biggest problem, is that as long as they don’t charge darling Daddy Fred with complicity and abetting in an ongoing criminal conspiracy and enterprise and lock him up too, this will never die. I don’t know if Kurt is really running the whole show, but Daddy is definitely the enabler, and, IMHO, is just as guilty if not more so than Kurtums. Daddy is as much a wanna be grifter as junior-he had to have learned it somewhere, and from a lot longer back, and should have been charged right along with him, he certainly was a willing partner in all of it.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

There is no doubt there is a conduit/enabler still stirring the pot for the remaining handful of acolytes. It's the slow ending to a sad chapter in scam history. How much of it is Johnson and how much of it is his father is left to the imagination of the reader.

A side note - why do the perpetrators of these quasi-religious schemes seem to think the secular realm they're operating in gives a hoot about one view or another? Johnson seems to believe Christ is the author of his scam. In the grand scheme of things on this planet, there are more non-Christians than there are believers, hence there are more people who could give a rat's patoot about his theories than could possibly even listen based on their faith.

Some time ago I would post an infrequent comment on the Dorean blog asking what someone of a non-Christian belief should take away given the allegedly divine nature of the Dorean program. In other words, what if you're Jewish or Hindi or even Buhhdist? Would it work for someone who wasn't a Christian?

There hasn't been anything of rational value on the Dorean blog for years. I doubt there will be something of value on anything else the Johnsons churn up now or in the future. It's even become so inane that a publisher who looked favorably at a proposal to put it and similar stories into a book told an author it's "mouse nuts" in light of the Fannie/Freddie mess and especially the Madoff scheme.

My "don't care" light is on. There are hundreds of thousands of people who are being scammed who deserve more attention in the coming year.

My vacation is rapidly coming to an end; the perps aren't going to be happy in 2009. :wink:
The Devil Makes Three
helpneeded

Post by helpneeded »

Need assistance anyone. Was a victim of the Dorean scam. Have heard that, in one of the civil cases against K&S, there was an order provided for persons to get their property back in their name. My understanding was that, since there were so many folks requesting from the prosecution through that remedy, they came up with a simple order to somehow be filed with the state your property is in, in order to get title transferred out of the trust and back to the individual. My question is, how do I get that order validated in my state? Can anyone assist?
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

helpneeded wrote:Need assistance anyone. Was a victim of the Dorean scam. Have heard that, in one of the civil cases against K&S, there was an order provided for persons to get their property back in their name. My understanding was that, since there were so many folks requesting from the prosecution through that remedy, they came up with a simple order to somehow be filed with the state your property is in, in order to get title transferred out of the trust and back to the individual. My question is, how do I get that order validated in my state? Can anyone assist?
See the civil case filed in in the US D Ct. for the N. Dist. of California -- I assume it is still pending. There may have been a process in that case.

The alternative would be to file litigation in your state against Dorean/ K & S, individually, d/b/a Dorean, take a default, and file same. You probably need a lawyer to do this in your state's courts and you almost certainly will need a lawyer to participate in USDCt.

Good luck.
"My Health is Better in November."
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

helpneeded wrote:Need assistance anyone. Was a victim of the Dorean scam. Have heard that, in one of the civil cases against K&S, there was an order provided for persons to get their property back in their name. My understanding was that, since there were so many folks requesting from the prosecution through that remedy, they came up with a simple order to somehow be filed with the state your property is in, in order to get title transferred out of the trust and back to the individual. My question is, how do I get that order validated in my state? Can anyone assist?
What you and/or your attorney are looking for is the order the court issued to resolve the matters. Have him or her look it up on PACER in case: 3:05-cv-02730-WHA. It's document #42 and outlines the procedure required - NOTE HOWEVER that there have been changes to the parties involved and their addresses so a contact with the clerk is recommended:
Accordingly, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that
(1) Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 636(b)(1), Magistrate Judge __________________ is hereby
designated to hear and determine requests by borrowers to modify, for the limited purpose set forth above, the Preliminary Injunction to allow such borrowers the opportunity to cure defects in title to their properties caused by defendants’ debt elimination scheme.
(2) Borrowers seeking to so modify the Injunction, and any interested parties, shall follow
the following procedure:
(A) The borrower shall file a “Request to Modify the Preliminary Injunction for [Property
Address]” (the “Request”). This Request shall briefly state, in no more than 5 pages, the reasons for the sought modification, and shall describe the proposed transaction with sufficient particularity as to allow a determination on the Request. A copy of this Request shall be served by mail to: (1) Dale S. Heineman, 12152-081, FCI Dublin Correctional Facility, 5701 8th Street, Camp Parks, Dublin, California 94568; (2) Kurt F. Johnson, 13177-081, FCI Dublin Correctional Facility, 5701 8th Street, Camp Parks, Dublin, California 94568; (3) lenders with secured interests in the real property identified as the Property Address (above); (4) counsel for the government in the related criminal case (No. CR 05-0611 WHA), Peter B. Axelrod and James E. Keller, United States Attorney’s Office, Northern District of California, 450 Golden Gate Avenue, 11th Floor, San Francisco, California 94102; and (5) counsel for the government in this civil action, Steven J. Saltiel, Civil Division, United States Attorney’s Office, 450 Golden Gate Avenue, Box 36055, San Francisco, California 94102.
(B) The recipients identified in Paragraph 2(A) above will have 45 days from the time of
the mailing of the Request to file a Response opposing, unopposing, or taking no position as to
the Request. Responses to a Request must state the grounds for oppositions thereto, if any, and may not exceed 5 pages in length. The magistrate may, in his or her discretion, base the proposed determination solely on the written submissions of the interested parties, or on the
submissions and a hearing. The parties that object to a Request shall be afforded an opportunity to attend any hearing held pursuant to this Order.
(C) The magistrate shall file his or her proposed findings and recommendations with the
Court, and a copy shall be mailed to all interested parties. The magistrate’s determination shall
be subject to de novo review as set forth in 28 U.S.C. § 636(b)(1). Accordingly, within ten days of being served with a copy, any party may serve and file written objections to the proposed findings and recommendations. This Court may then accept, reject, or modify, in whole or in part, the findings and recommendations made by the magistrate.
It takes time but dozens of Dorean victims have gotten through the procedure successfully.

Good luck.
The Devil Makes Three
helpneeded

Post by helpneeded »

Thank you for your assistance. I knew of that procedure, but have since heard that there is a flat Order, since the magistrate was getting so many requests, that is basically an order stating that if you were a victim of this particular scam, "this document" is your order to have your home placed back in your name. I guess what I am asking is, how do I make a judgment from another state good in my home state?
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

You can't get your property placed back in your name. The only thing that can happen is to re-establish the creditor's positions as if the trust scheme didn't exist.

I would again suggest you consult with a local attorney.
The Devil Makes Three
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

One of the last court decisions in this saga is unpublished. United States v. Kurt F. Johnson & Dale Scott Heineman (N.D. Calif., Jan. 24, 2008) 2008WL205596, which the court described as "the last order in the district court" and provides a procedural history to help the Court of Appeals. It describes the Dorean scam and the resulting civil and criminal cases in some detail.
In a 2006 criminal trial in that district, Johnson & Heineman announced that Jesus was going to burn down the homes of three judges -- this was taken as evidence of mental defect instead of being treated as another crime. The defendants then filed "refusal for cause" notices and refused to submit to a psych exam. They were required to sit for a psych exam but refused to answer questions -- the shrink noticed that they seemed very well-coordinated and friendly with each other even though they ignored the shrink's questions, and he concluded that this behavior was not consistent with major mental illness and more likely "a real Mutt and Jeff kind of presentation". So the court found the two competent and allowed them to proceed pro se.

The court even had the two defendants provided with laptop computers to assist them in their defense; they used them to churn out fake court orders for their release, with fake signatures of the judge, and fraudulent 1099 forms against several judges. They were also provided with regular clothes to wear at trial but insisted on appeared in jail garb. It didn't take much effort for a jury to convict them.

After the trial they submitted a motion, not for a new trial but for a directed acquittal, using all the usual sovereign nonsense about jurisdiction, validity of the statute, and so forth, which this Jan. 24, 2008 refutes in some detail. The decision concludes with:

"Defendants have gone to considerable efforts to throw as much sand as possible into the works, treating it all as one vast practical joke. .... They have also tried to leave the impression that they may be crazy. And, at almost every turn, they have abused the various resources made available for their defense.... The Court is convinced, to a moral certainty, that all of this has been part and parcel of their con. They are not mentally incompetent. They are and were perfectly sane. They simply have no respect for the law or our system of justice....."
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Byron Gashler is now posting some some doubts about the alleged next steps in the "next phase" scam being promoted on the Dorean blog.

When an ardent promoter finally starts to ask a few limp-wristed questions about the god-like status of the originator you can see the old handwriting on the wall that everyone else has seen before.

Gashler has been steadfast in his promotion of the lunacy (as well as the other facets of the scam artist library). Now it appears some of his victims are giving up and something is pushing him into a "plausible deniability" position. Apparently Gashler wants to now blend into the mob and be part of the unwashed as opposed to the diligent promoter.

Damn - people have collected the evidence of his schemes for years now. Hopefully there will be someone willing to go the extra mile and hang his sorry ass out to dry.

If it weren't for the fact that the scam is no longer significant it might be worth noting or even posting something on their blog. As it is, there are tens of thousands of people involved in more dangerous schemes that deserve help.
The Devil Makes Three
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

The person on the blog (appears to be Johnson) has gone further and further off into the religious dogma to the point where he now believes he is a savior and is portending the end days:
I don’t need appeals, lawyers, or any other convention of war. My God will shake when His justice requires this of Him and my house of faith will remain and all who have joined me shall be saved. The circling trumpets have already begun.
(emphasis added)
The Devil Makes Three
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Dorean sycophant Byron Gashler, aka "mogel" still seems to be hanging in there but also seems to be unhappy - as well as even more ignorant.
It's TIME to up the auntie. Whatever weapons that need to be unleash, unleash them now. The time of negotiations is past & I'm pissed off.
And just which auntie is to be upped? The mind boggles. :roll:
The Devil Makes Three
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

And with "It's TIME to up the auntie.", we segue into a Monty Python sketch featuring John Cleese, in drag, attempting to move a piano into a 4th level flat via block and tackle.

Details are left to your imagination.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Any update on Kurt & Co.? Were their appeals heard?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)