Fortitude Investing, SC DD

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
projectpolaris

Fortitude Investing, SC DD

Post by projectpolaris »

Anyone heard of this company.
Brett Cooper-Pres
R Allen Gregory- VP
We have received an LOI for project funding.
Any experience on closings with this company?
email me with any info.
thnx,
billg1863@aol.com
immortalis1

Re: Fortitude Investing, SC DD

Post by immortalis1 »

projectpolaris-

Did anything materialize with Fortitude? My associate was contacted recently by the same people and I am hoping to save time and energy if they are not real.

Thanks in advance for any insight.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Forum Post
Based on SC Dept of Corporation filings: Fortitude Investments
, LLC was formed in Ocober 2007. Managing Partner Brett Cooper and the entity shows a RESIDENTIAL address at 6, Cat Briar Court, Summerville SC 29485.
Be real careful! Very doubtful whether this is a serious player.

Another Profile
Fortitude Investing Llc

106 Catbriar Ct, Summerville, SC 29485-8955

Contact Phone: (843) 851-1256
URL (web address):
Business Category: Investor in Summerville, SC
Industry (SIC): Investors, NEC
Company Name: Fortitude Investing Llc
Address: 106 Catbriar Ct, Summerville, SC 29485-8955 (Map)
Alt Business Name:
Location Type: Single Location
Est. Annual Sales: $170,000
Est. # of Employees: 2
Est. Empl. at Loc.: 2
Year Started: 2007
State of Incorp:
SIC #Code: 6799
Contact's Name: Brett A Cooper
Contact's Title:
NAICS: Miscellaneous Intermediation
No listing that I can find in SEC Litigation or other regulatory issues.

Probably an unregistered/unregulated company doing a little "investing" on the side.

Run away as fast as you can! Better yet, call your State Attorney General to make inquiries. Call the South Carolina Attorney General or Securities Division to make inquiries.

That's much better than asking questions on an anonymous website.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

From RealEstate.com
Brett A Cooper
Real Estate Servicing Area(s): Summerville, South-Carolina
immortalis1

Post by immortalis1 »

Thanks for the thoughts, but too late for my associate. I told him not to trust Brett Cooper, but he did anyway and lost the investment.

To one and all, stay away from Brett Cooper and Fortitude Investing; pure scam.
ko40oz

Post by ko40oz »

Greetings, To all

Mr. Brett Cooper and fortitude investing do not deserve to even be considered as a resource to do business with on any level with any individual on this planet. He and his company are Nothing but liars, cheats, and scum bag scammers. Run far, fast and at all cost avoid any contact with these people what so ever..

I wish I would have seen or read a blog like this, before they stole every penny they could from me.

DO NOT OVER THINK THIS BLOG!
shawn1067

Post by shawn1067 »

To all,
Last edited by shawn1067 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
pkinkaide

Post by pkinkaide »

I would be very interested in learning anything anyone wants to share about their experience(s) with Fortitude Investing - privately.
Toll Free 1-866-241-7535
maddoba

Post by maddoba »

Names of people involved in company: Allen Gregory, Brett Cooper, James Richardson, and a guy named Grant there may be more but these are the head guys. I have not had much luck getting my money out of these people and have been given the run around, please be careful. I would not do business with these people, based on my experience.
mommy68

Post by mommy68 »

Hi,
It seems there are some issues out there with this group. Anything specific would be appreciated. Has there actually been fraud committed and reported anywhere? How much has he taken? What was the premise for investing and what was the promised result? How did you find out that your monies were gone or at least non-retrievable without legal intervention?
farmerted

Post by farmerted »

Heads up! Fortitude Investing is now FII-LTD, same people involved.
pkinkaide

Post by pkinkaide »

Filings referencing Fortitude Investing and Brett Cooper:

FILE #2209499 Federal Trade Commission at 1-877-FTC HELP or online at http://www.ftc.gov

LNJ Enterprises vs Fortitude Investing LLC, Brett Cooper and Lord Trading LTD.  US District Court of New Jersey.  Case number 1:2009cv00757

References:
Brett Cooper, Sigmund Valentine, Russell D. Lewis, Roger "Alan" Gregory, Stephan Bullard, Robert Braden, James Richardson.

Sovereign Trust as a source for standby letters-of-credit presented by Brett Cooper at http://www.sovereigntrust.info/id7.html
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

pkinkaide wrote:Sovereign Trust as a source for standby letters-of-credit presented by Brett Cooper at http://www.sovereigntrust.info/id7.html
Another new source of authentic frontier gibberish, and potential market for new keyboards without the broken "caps lock" key. "THE PRICE OF GOLD (OR SILVER, ETC.) IS ALWAYS RIGHT. WHY? OUR SOVEREIGN GOD CREATED THESE THINGS FOR US" made my morning. I personally think that we should be on the "sh*t standard" - after all, God made that too, and there is a lot more around than gold or silver.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Bonnerslg

Post by Bonnerslg »

Fortitude Investing and FII-LTD is all a scam. Allen Gregory and the bunch have never closed a deal that anyone I know in the business is aware of, but they have taken alot of fee's from people. Also, look-out for one of Allen Gregory's new so-called partners Unity Funding Solutions in Virginia and a guy named Hector Palalay. I have seen his name on a few deals that never got funded. Calls himself a Commercial Banker that doesn't have a bank. Beware of all these guys. Allen Gregory, Brett Cooper, Hector Palalay, and a host of others. They present well, but never close. And people, never pay for an LOI. Check-out anyone you do business with at the very least a Google Search of there names and companies.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Bonnerslg wrote:Fortitude Investing and FII-LTD is all a scam. Allen Gregory and the bunch have never closed a deal that anyone I know in the business is aware of, but they have taken alot of fee's from people. Also, look-out for one of Allen Gregory's new so-called partners Unity Funding Solutions in Virginia and a guy named Hector Palalay. I have seen his name on a few deals that never got funded. Calls himself a Commercial Banker that doesn't have a bank. Beware of all these guys. Allen Gregory, Brett Cooper, Hector Palalay, and a host of others. They present well, but never close. And people, never pay for an LOI. Check-out anyone you do business with at the very least a Google Search of there names and companies.
Every poster who's expressed an opinion on this scam should immediately go to their State's Attorney General or Securities Division and report what they know about the perpetrators.

And, several of the posters should be cooperating with law enforcement to stop the scam.

It does no good to ask questions on an anonymous forum and not report the illegal activity. The only way to stop these kind of scams from trapping innocent victims, and preventing potential accomplices from committing crimes, is to report it to the authorities.
UnityFunding

Post by UnityFunding »

Please see reply to Bonnerslg quote! It is abusive and against the law to slander honest and innocent people! Get your facts straight before you make assumptions!
Thanks and God Bless!
Hector Palalay, Unity Funding Solutions
Last edited by UnityFunding on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UnityFunding

Post by UnityFunding »

Bonnerslg wrote:Fortitude Investing and FII-LTD is all a scam. Allen Gregory and the bunch have never closed a deal that anyone I know in the business is aware of, but they have taken alot of fee's from people. Also, look-out for one of Allen Gregory's new so-called partners Unity Funding Solutions in Virginia and a guy named Hector Palalay. I have seen his name on a few deals that never got funded. Calls himself a Commercial Banker that doesn't have a bank. Beware of all these guys. Allen Gregory, Brett Cooper, Hector Palalay, and a host of others. They present well, but never close. And people, never pay for an LOI. Check-out anyone you do business with at the very least a Google Search of there names and companies.
Before anyone decides to start making any assumptions about anyone and their relationships in the commercial industry, you better make sure you have your information and ducks in a row as well as a good attorney who can keep you from having a slander lawsuit filed against you. Don't think you can't be found. Slander is just as serious!

If you would have done your research, Unity Funding Solutions (http://www.MyUFS.com) is a division of Commercial Capital Ltd (http://www.commercialcapitalltd.com) based out of Loganville, GA. Commercial Capital Ltd has various correspondent relationships with many DIRECT lending facilities (please do your own research on google on what it means to be a correspondent - i don't have time to school you). It's because our corporate office has these relationships, we can call ourselves a commercial banker. And in an industry that had a horrible year in 2008, Commercial Capital Ltd had it's best year ever doing everything from SBA to Factoring to Small Balance Commercial to some Acquisition and Development.

So before you start throwing names around on any blog sites and making assumptions, you should consult your own attorney to understand what your own consequences might be. Some of us will do whatever it takes to protect our integrity and our name. And if it means filing a cease and desist order as well as a slander lawsuit because people think they can just go onto any site and slander anyone they so please without just cause, it will be well worth the money spent on my attorneys to protect me and my company, Unity Funding Solutions. If the courts want to find you, they can!

We have all been burned by people in this industry by people trying to make a fast buck. We have all had broker relationships in the past 2 years where we thought we were dealing directly with the funding source. There are MANY of us in the industry still trying to make a decent and honest living! And unfortunately, there are still many that you have to research and watch out for.

If anyone would like to discuss this further, I would be more than happy to do so!

Thanks and God Bless!

Hector Palalay
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Huffing and puffing and threatening other posters with "slander" just makes me that much more curious.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

UnityFunding wrote:If you would have done your research, Unity Funding Solutions (http://www.MyUFS.com) is a division of Commercial Capital Ltd (http://www.commercialcapitalltd.com) based out of Loganville, GA. Commercial Capital Ltd has various correspondent relationships with many DIRECT lending facilities (please do your own research on google on what it means to be a correspondent - i don't have time to school you). It's because our corporate office has these relationships, we can call ourselves a commercial banker. And in an industry that had a horrible year in 2008, Commercial Capital Ltd had it's best year ever doing everything from SBA to Factoring to Small Balance Commercial to some Acquisition and Development.
I'm curious. If this is your best year ever, why did you declare bankruptcy in February?
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Here's what Bonnerslg wrote about you:
Beware of all these guys. Allen Gregory, Brett Cooper, Hector Palalay, and a host of others. They present well, but never close.
According to your bankruptcy filings, your monthly income as of February was $0, and your gross income for 2008 was $25,000. How is Bonner's characterization incorrect?
Demo.