WP Legal Consulting Kelly Oliver

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
shawn1067

WP Legal Consulting Kelly Oliver

Post by shawn1067 »

Has anyone done business with WP Legal Consulting?? The principles name is Kelly Oliver...
shawn1067

Re: WP Legal Consulting Kelly Oliver

Post by shawn1067 »

I have business partners that currently have a transaction going with Kelley Oliver and WP Legal Consulting. It is 1 month overdue and they have been told several times that their money is being wired to them. He has never been able to provide a wire confirmation and to date they have received nothing!!! I am now learning that he has stopped communicating. I am unclear as to his intentions but it appears his program is a joke and he is not perfoming. If anyone has information to share I would greatly appreciate it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Never heard of them. However, I direct your attention to a couple of things.

(1) According to WestLaw, there is no company in the country beginning "WP Legal".

(2) They describe themselves as follows:
If you have acquired a leased instrument or leased cash and cannot find a valid PPP that will take your new investment. Send me an email to wplegal@hotmail.com. WP LEGAL can help. We are direct to a credited Private Placement Platform that specializes in Leased Bank Instruments or Leased Funds
If you're not familiar with a "private placement", check it out. They are generally only offered to the largest institutional investors: banks, pension funds, and the like.

(3) A private placement company with a hotmail addy? Right.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Questions to ask when presented with "opportunities" like these:

In what jurisdiction do they operate? Are they licensed or registered to offer investment products? Is the specific investment being offered licensed in the same or other jurisdiction?

Then go ask your States' Attorney General or do some research on the SEC Litigation site.
shawn1067

Post by shawn1067 »

I wanted to give an update on WP Legal Consulting Kelley Oliver. Still no perfomance even though yet another confirmation that a wire was sent last week!!!! Dead End!!!
shawn1067

Post by shawn1067 »

Just found out that Kelley Oliver of WP Legal Consulting is in Jail. I guess that would explain the delay!!!
shawn1067

Post by shawn1067 »

Just an update. Still no funding. No communication at all from Kelley!!!! Don't waste your time!!