Clarkee (Sooeyhead) won't see his car again

Discussion of various forms of Advance Fee Fraud, including application fees for loans that never materialize, self-liquidating loan scams, as well as mortgage elimination scams and related debt elimination scams [Nigerian-type scams should go in the Nigerian 4-1-9 forum]
Nikki

Clarkee (Sooeyhead) won't see his car again

Post by Nikki »

On Sooey at http://www.suijuris.net/forum/ucc/11436 ... ocess.html
Acceptance Process

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone; got a little situation going on here and wondering if I might could get a little input. My car was towed in to our local Dodge dealership a few weeks back for transmission problems. i gave them the ok to go in and find out what the problem was. They told me later that it looked like the torque converter and some pump needed replacing. They weren't exactly sure. I asked, approximately what this was gonna cost and I was told somewhere between 7 and $3000.00. I made it clear that I didn't have a credit card. I told them I believe I have other alternatives to discharge this debt. Of course, this flew right over their head. The car was repaired on March 2, 2007. I asked them to fax me the invoice for the total. They would rather for me to come down because they had the invoice ready. I stated that I didn't have the means for coming there because of no transportation. HaHaHa! They faxed me the invoice and I accepted it for value and returned it certified mail return receipt. They informed me later that they didn't accept this kind of payment, only credit cards, money orders, cash, or personal checks. I said I was remitting payment with this instrument. They have called me up several times stating that they don't know how to handle this form of payment. I told them to run it across their legal desk and find out. They informed me that they didn't have a legal desk and they would take it upstairs to management. I told them ok, because this is all in good faith and there was no arguing about anything. They and I have been very nice with this transaction after all its only business. I have a stamp printed up that reads as follows:
This presentment is accepted for assessed value and returned in exchange for settlement and closure of this accounting, certified and sworn on the commercial liability of the authorized party as true, correct, and complete, with all related endorsements front and back. Pre-paid; tax exempt from levy. Adjust the account and release the orders to the authorized representative immediately. It has my account number(SS# without hyphens) My TDA Account (same as above) UCC Post Registered Account (Registered Mail Number when my package was sent to Henry M. Paulson, Jr.) Invoice number(Birth certificate number with my first 3 initials at the beginning. All of this information has been sent to the Secretary of the Treasury return receipt. These people told me they don't know how to handle this transaction. I told them to read HJR-192 and they acted or really didn't know what I was talking about. I told them that I remitted payment and I could not give legal advise on how to handle this transaction. They are lost, however, I'm without a car. At first they told me they were gonna put a mechanics lien if they didn't here from me in 2 weeks but all that has passed. I know how this process works from my end but I cannot tell them how to conduct their part of the transaction. Any input would be cool. This is kind of funny.
FUNNY, nah. Combination of hysterical and pathetic.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Clarkee (Sooeyhead) won't see his car again

Post by wserra »

Nikki wrote:On Sooey at http://www.suijuris.net/forum/ucc/11436 ... ocess.html
Acceptance Process
It has my account number(SS# without hyphens) My TDA Account (same as above) UCC Post Registered Account (Registered Mail Number when my package was sent to Henry M. Paulson, Jr.) Invoice number(Birth certificate number with my first 3 initials at the beginning.
He forgot to include the prescription number for his Thorazine and the dry cleaner's ticket number for his straitjacket.

No wonder it didn't work.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

A little background information on our protagonist
I understand what you are saying basically but the word "money" is misleading. Money is something of substance not paper. I receive a disability retirement check from Federal Civil Service once a month. What am I getting? Lets see, Department of Treasury(government agency, fiction) pay to the order of my debtor name (all caps) and I indorse the back with my living soul signature, without recourse. Fiction to fiction = debt. I really got equity didn't I. I worked roughly 20 years and I'm basically paying myself back with debt. I guess it was all free labor for the government
Your tax dollars at work. :roll:
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I didn't get banned, but someone changed my password and I can't log in to reply to anyone any more so it's really not worth the time.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three