Any way to compare names on Bank Trading Program scammers?

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
kayd

Any way to compare names on Bank Trading Program scammers?

Post by kayd »

I believe a relative of mine is being scammed - first debentures, now "trading programs." Is there anyway to check names of the folks he's dealing with to se if others are/have been approached by these scumbags?
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Any way to compare names on Bank Trading Program scammers?

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

kayd wrote:I believe a relative of mine is being scammed - first debentures, now "trading programs." Is there anyway to check names of the folks he's dealing with to se if others are/have been approached by these scumbags?
Can you describe the "trading programs?" Trading in what?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Any way to compare names on Bank Trading Program scammers?

Post by notorial dissent »

And you haven't contacted your local law enforcement and state attorney general WHY????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.