thecashflowangel.tv

Discussion of a variety of scams, including dating service scams, cyber-currencies, and other frauds and scams.
Calvin Huckle

thecashflowangel.tv

Post by Calvin Huckle »

I do a lot of scam baiting. Recently I called a man (lets call him "Bob") who I was worried was being targeted by a scammer. Bob said he was only "messing" with the scammer and had no intention of sending him money. HOWEVER he was using his real name so I can't be sure if he was really in danger of falling for the scam or not. (He also admitted to me that he had lost $80,000 to a previous scam.) After I warned Bob about the scammer and I explained why I called, etc... He casually mentioned that he is currently involved with a unrelated organization called http://www.thecashflowangel.tv/ What little Bob told me about it got me suspicious enough that I took a look at it for myself. It looks like it might be an online "pyramid" scheme of some kind? Is it a scam or am I just being overly paranoid from scam baiting for so long? (By the way - Bob has already sent some money to this organization.)
If "thecashflowangel" is a scam. Please give me advice for how best I can explain this to to Bob so that I sound like I know what I'm talking about and that I don't bruise his ego. Also how should I advise him. (Is there any hope of him getting a refund? Should he go to the police? etc...)
Thank you, in advance, for your help.
- Calvin Huckle
http://www.419hell.com/
absdes96
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: thecashflowangel.tv

Post by absdes96 »

Calvin,

It is the lack of detail in that ad sends up a red flag for me. Exactly what product or service is this venture offering? Can your friend identify that?

Many times, the products themselves are the "motivational" or "success" materials. In other words, a person buys the motivational and success books & materials and then, in turn, recruits others to become "motivated sellers" of these materials.

If this is the case, then this is a pyramid scheme - or as close to a pyramid scheme as one can get.

In cases like this, it is good to follow the old adage: "If in doubt, stay out."

Best wishes to you.
The mongoose of a disciplined mind and will is more than a match for the cobra of desire and emotion. - Professor Dallas Willard, USC