DECEPTIVE PRACTICES

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
FedConsultant2

DECEPTIVE PRACTICES

Post by FedConsultant2 »

See link below ... looking for victims of this deceptive confidence man from West LA that feeds on the innocent Latino community of Southern California.

Please email us if your teams have any additional information.

The Fed Team
Last edited by FedConsultant2 on Sun May 24, 2009 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: ROBERT L. DARNALL SR. DECEPTIVE PRACTICES

Post by wserra »

Y'know, Feddie, when you accuse someone of being a con man, some proof would seem to be in order. Otherwise, the only limits to your accusations are the limits of your diseased imagination. The only "proof" you provide is a link to your post on another bulletin board. That's not being much of a "consultant".

Still, it's Saturday morning, and I did what you might have done but didn't - check Darnall out. I did find some interesting things.

(1) Darnall is the "Director of Business Development" for our old friends, the "Ecclesiastical Court of Justice and Law Offices". That alone is sufficient to conclude that anything he does is likely to be a scam. It's worth noting that this august body is based in Seattle.

(2) Darnall had two earlier businesses, Platinum Associates and Excel Exchange (of Seattle), which the WA AG shut down for being pyramid schemes.

(3) Darnall declared bankruptcy in LA (docket 00-BK-39152, CDCA) in 2000. Isn't it amazing how many financial whizzes go bankrupt?

(4) He has multiple unsatisfied judgments against him in CA, including two in favor of the State of Arizona over the "Platinum Associates" pyramid scheme. Arizona has a pending collection action against him in Superior Court of LA County, docket MS 6561.

There is more, but this should be enough to convince most people. While we welcome you to the forum, why didn't you post this stuff rather than making unsubstantiated allegations?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

FedConsultant2 wrote:The Fed Team
Are you a federal agent?
Demo.
FedConsultant2

DECEPTIVE PRACTICES

Post by FedConsultant2 »

I am so sorry wserra. Sometimes in wanting to get to the finish line and stop some of these guys before they can do more damage we forget we cannot take short-cuts on these things. It was not our intent or MO. Thanks for the reminder.

I have six pieces of evidence in my hands from complaints either written testimony by victims of embezzlement or on TipSubmit.com and other items that are part of investigations that I will post as soon as I have permission to do so. I have asked for screen shots of the TipSubmit stuff (ie., complaint #'s W365-1455, W365-1453, WS365-1411). I also have one complaint implicating him on a police report with LAPD Wilshire. The police report file is number is #090711403 and is a stolen vehicle report of one of his victims (a car that belongs to one of the investors in a company that just booted him from their firm for deceptive practices). I and my teams have a great deal of interest in this particular case due to the shear number of victims and would be overwhelmed with gratitude for the balance of information you have in your quiver (or a private message on how to find it). I have other documents that I am committed to posting here as soon as I receive them. Again, sorry and my apologies.
Last edited by FedConsultant2 on Sun May 24, 2009 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Our Team has over 60 combined years of judgement collections, Novation, financial instrument verification and international Business Development. Although we post on several other boards under multiple names you may recognize (primarily posting on private "bio" boards), we still invest time with this important tool here on this forum. However, our experience pails in comparison to some the extraordinary talent serving you on this board. My hat is off to them. They have helped my teams and I many times!
FedConsultant2 remains highly suspect as a potential hired gun -- emphasis on HIRED -- as in for money up front.

He needs to clearly state what he is.
FedConsultant2

DECEPTIVE PRACTICES

Post by FedConsultant2 »

Hi Nikki,

I see your point. I am a service provider. In this situation I am not paid by those requesting my help. Although we generally refer to PI's for this type of activity (as it is clear I lack in skills), we perform other service for clients such as loan novation and collections, that is not the case this time. In this situation I have been made aware of this person's activities when one of my counterpart's friends approached him about coming to a meeting about some new credit card program. Later the same person came to me concerned that they were being approached to use their credit line (for a substantial amount) to "give" this person money for some emergency need in the form of a non-recourse loan. In other words, this one is a freeby and I have not charged these people a dime for my time in this matter. I hope that clarifies
Last edited by FedConsultant2 on Sun May 24, 2009 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

FedConsultant2 wrote:Hi Nikki, I see your point. I am a service provider. ...
You have to realize we are a suspicious lot. And for very good reasons.

Let's just start with this one:
I have been made aware of this person's activities when one of my counterpart's friends approached him about coming to a meeting about some new credit card program.
How many degrees of factual separation do we need to question that allegation?

One of your "counterparts" (whatever that is) was approached by yet another party - a "friend" about going to a meeting about some new credit card program that allegedly involved someone we have to assume was Darnall ("him").

Later, that alleged "counterpart" came back to you with an allegation about being "approached" (by whom?) to use his or her credit line to allegedly give "him" an emergency non-recourse loan.

Truth be told, the story has all the hallmarks of a scam-in-progress, but what it boils down to is simply hearsay and innuendo. If you are a professional "service provider," you and/or your "counterpart" would know turning to the Internet for exposure of this kind of thing could jeopardize any potential litigation.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
FedConsultant2

Re: DECEPTIVE PRACTICES

Post by FedConsultant2 »

Maybe we were not meant to help stop this man. Sorry I bothered you with this.
wserra

Post by wserra »

OK, all you suspicious people, what do you think is going on here? I agree that Feddie's conduct raises questions, especially in view of two recent items: (1) s/he removed the only link s/he posted here, one to another board, and (2) the only facts s/he has posted on that board are those s/he got from me, one or two of which were available just from a google.

But what do you think Feddie's purpose in asking was, if not the obvious one of obtaining info on someone s/he thought was a scammer? Feddie may be a lazy/inept investigator, sure, but what else is happening?

Not rhetorical. In the future, God knows I don't want to help a scammer.
- David Hume
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

wserra wrote:OK, all you suspicious people, what do you think is going on here? I agree that Feddie's conduct raises questions, especially in view of two recent items: (1) s/he removed the only link s/he posted here, one to another board, and (2) the only facts s/he has posted on that board are those s/he got from me, one or two of which were available just from a google.

But what do you think Feddie's purpose in asking was, if not the obvious one of obtaining info on someone s/he thought was a scammer? Feddie may be a lazy/inept investigator, sure, but what else is happening?

Not rhetorical. In the future, God knows I don't want to help a scammer.
Maybe I'll spend some time today digging.

FedConsultant, what is "The Fed Team"?
Demo.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Fed - If you are still with us, a couple of points. First of all, this can be a tough crowd, myself certainly included. We justify our low tolerance for nonsense by being good at the various things we do.

Second, you are welcome to keep posting here. Still, in addition to the request I already made - don't post accusations without proof - I make a second. If you have something new to say, say it with a new post, not by editing old ones (as you have now done three times). Editing old posts by adding new material (1) makes a thread very difficult to follow, and (2) looks suspicious.

Thanks.
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:what is "The Fed Team"?
People working with Robert Clarkson.
- David Hume
FedConsultant2

Please check your email

Post by FedConsultant2 »

Please check your email
pere noel
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by pere noel »

"fedconsultant" does some good work against various crooks and in my experience always replies correctly to messages I have sent him on and off the boards.
wserra

Post by wserra »

The "fedconsultant" who posted here played too many games for my taste, including a couple that were only detailed in PMs.
- David Hume