Mega-Wacko Alex Jones Hosts Mega-Fraud Kevin Trudeau

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Mega-Wacko Alex Jones Hosts Mega-Fraud Kevin Trudeau

Post by wserra »

A couple of days ago, Alex Jones had Kevin Trudeau on his show. There are six separate segments, and the whole thing is almost an hour. I'm not suggesting that anyone lose IQ points by listening beginning to end. Still, the confluence of interests is worth some time. To Jones, of course, everything is a NWO conspiracy. To Trudeau, everything is a conspiracy to keep him from getting even richer.

You can see Trudeau adapting his nonsense to fit Jones' paranoid delusions. This reaches a peak at about 5:50 of the third segment, when Jones launches into his Bilderberg rant, and Trudeau joins in. Thousands of irony meters peg as one when Kevin Trudeau complains about conspiracies of rich people.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Mega-Wacko Alex Jones Hosts Mega-Fraud Kevin Trudeau

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I've pretty much given up on the Alex Jones and Trudeau crowd.

As soon as people start mentioning or even hinting at questions related to those imbeciles I try to point out they're dealing with the "professional wrestling" end of media entertainment and that they can't rely on a fantasy world to resolve their issues.

It's gotten to the point where you just can't spend time and effort trying to help those who are being dragged so far under water on their own volition. It is sad, but some people are incapable of accepting reality.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Post by Doc Bunkum »

Seems Kevin thinks that interview went quite well.

Kevin's Blog From Europe 5/28/2009:
I was just interviewed on the Alex Jones Show. He received hundreds of emails from people who said my books gave them better health, got them off drugs, and in some cases saved their lives. He also got many "hate Kevin" emails calling me a liar, a scammer, a criminal, etc. The point is that those who actually bought and read my books (over 90%) LOVE me and my books. Those who KNOW me, worked for me, or did business with me (over 90%) LOVE me and have only good things to say.
... and so on and so forth.
jimni

Post by jimni »

Apparently, there are very few members of the 5% Club posting here. There are plenty who fit the 82% Rule: 82% of the people in the world are total idiots, 13% have a vague idea of what is going on and 5% are truly aware.
GoldandSilverEagles

Post by GoldandSilverEagles »

jimni wrote:Apparently, there are very few members of the 5% Club posting here. There are plenty who fit the 82% Rule: 82% of the people in the world are total idiots, 13% have a vague idea of what is going on and 5% are truly aware.
Friend, your comment is too good to pass up, as you just hit the nail right on the head! lol

I hope you last in here long enough to converse with.
wserra

Post by wserra »

jimni wrote:Apparently, there are very few members of the 5% Club posting here.
Ooh. Substance. But why don't you just do as would a less-literate-than-average second-grader: "U suk!" Same content, fewer words.

Since you're new here, you should understand that receiving applause from GoldandSilverPigeons is like being cheered on by the drooling guy in the straitjacket.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Post by Doc Bunkum »

wserra wrote:Since you're new here, you should understand that receiving applause from GoldandSilverPigeons is like being cheered on by the drooling guy in the straitjacket.
Funny, they have a similar tag team over on scam.com - Chris Doyle and Kerry O'Hein.

As soon as one posts, the other is there to comment on what a wonderful, insightful post that was.

Even funnier, I see they've made O'Hein a scam.com moderator.

You know, the guy that sends private messages like this if you disagree with him...
"It's a promise.
You tell any more lies about me or my actions on this forum, and I'll bounce your ass outta here so fast it'll make your head spin. Try me.
Eat shit... jerk.
Now THAT's a great consultation!
Kerry Hein
Your friendly scam.com moderator..."
Oh well, I suppose the forum over there needs someone to speak for the legitimate MLM's that aren't scams.

Like, for instance, uh... , gee, nothing comes to mind off the top of my head. :oops:
GoldandSilverEagles

wserra wrote:
jimni wrote:Apparently, there are very few members of the 5% Club posting here.
Ooh. Substance. But why don't you just do as would a less-literate-than-average second-grader: "U suk!" Same content, fewer words.

Since you're new here, you should understand that receiving applause from GoldandSilverPigeons is like being cheered on by the drooling guy in the straitjacket.
AAh...such illustrious words of wisdom from a brainy and snappy intellect/personality. Not! lol

A question for you Tarzan. If i were in a "straitjacket" as you suggest, how would I be typing these words?

Son, either you didn't take your medications 2day, or, once again, you've been unable to read the simple instructions on the dozen or so bottles (which are printed in 5th grade English) you feed off of daily, and as a result you are taking too much....again.
GoldandSilverEagles

CaptainKickback wrote:
GoldandSilverEagles wrote: A question for you Tarzan. If i were in a "straitjacket" as you suggest, how would I be typing these words?
With your feet. DUH!!!!
I don't have any.
GoldandSilverEagles

CaptainKickback wrote:
GoldandSilverEagles wrote: A question for you Tarzan. If i were in a "straitjacket" as you suggest, how would I be typing these words?
With your feet. DUH!!!!
I don't have any.[/quote]

That's what prosthetics are for..... Or you have special tips mounted on prosthetics at the end of your legs so you can type.

Or by using your nose, or by holding a pencil or stick in your mouth........

There are also keyboards for quadraplegics. The keyboard has a camera that piucks up what key you are looking at and types that letter for you.

Let us not forget speech recognition software either......[/quote]
Don't have any of those either.