Browns agree to be represented by their attorneys

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Re: Browns agree to be represented by their attorneys

Post by Lambkin »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Joe Haas says that he will "check in with the Secretary of State twice a day for to see if the Feds have taken their medicine". I can think of a few medicines for Joe to take, himself....
Hemlock? It would be logical and Socratic.
Something for chronic diarrhea perhaps? And a splenectomy.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Lambkin wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Joe Haas says that he will "check in with the Secretary of State twice a day for to see if the Feds have taken their medicine". I can think of a few medicines for Joe to take, himself....
Hemlock? It would be logical and Socratic.
'Round here we sometimes resort to an involuntary analopectomy. It's where they cut the link between the eyes and the a**hole so the nitwit won't have such a *****y outlook. :wink:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Lambkin wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:Hemlock? It would be logical and Socratic.
'Round here we sometimes resort to an involuntary analopectomy. It's where they cut the link between the eyes and the a**hole so the nitwit won't have such a *****y outlook. :wink:
I like the term "optirectosis".
Last edited by webhick on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed the quote tags.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: I like the term "optirectosis".
That's the condition corrected by the analopectomy. :lol:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He plans to harrass Hillary Clinton? I sure hope the Secret Service is able to protect him.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

LPC wrote:
webhick wrote:Joe Haas announces his refusal to attend the trial and alludes to making money by taking time off from work:
Joe Haas works? It never would have occurred to me that there would be any market for ranting and gibberish.
Joe Haas wrote:And so I REFUSE to enter his courtHOUSE, while he is there dishing out in-justice! My right to attend a "public trial" is enhanced by the Ninth Amendment of the right to attend a LAWful public trial, not some "Kangaroo Court"!
The Brown trial violates Haas's rights?

It never would have occurred to me that the Constitution gave rights to onlookers.
The right to a public trial is a right of the defendant and the public. I actually had an attorney try to have me ordered out the the peanut gallery at a public hearing because I allegedly made her client nervous. :?

I was there for moral support for his soon the be ex-wife. I suspect it was just a dig at her.

The Court declined to toss out a member of the public (me) absent causing some disturbance in the courtroom.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:
LPC wrote:
Joe Haas wrote:And so I REFUSE to enter his courtHOUSE, while he is there dishing out in-justice! My right to attend a "public trial" is enhanced by the Ninth Amendment of the right to attend a LAWful public trial, not some "Kangaroo Court"!
The Brown trial violates Haas's rights?

It never would have occurred to me that the Constitution gave rights to onlookers.
The right to a public trial is a right of the defendant and the public.
I agree, but that's not what Haas is complaining about.

He's not saying he has a a 6th Amendment right to observe the trial, but that under the 9th Amendment he has the right to insist that the trial be conducted in a certain "lawful" way.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Joe's [ulr=http://concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll ... /906290303]latest ramblings[/url]:
Joe Haas wrote:In the meantime me going to the New Hampshire Secretary of State's office at the State House, Room 204, Concord, after 12:01 p.m. this afternoon to file my latest claim to the RSA Ch. 541-B:1-23 State Board of Claims against the governor for violating my 6th + 9th Amendment rights to attend a LAWFUL "public trial" of which this case is NOT without the 40USC255 filing to N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 from 1-8-17 of the U.S. Constitution, for which "I paid for this microphone"! excuse me, I paid for this Article 12 protection from a federal judge who might go berserk handing out contempt tickets for a 6-month stay down in Danbury.
How does one pay for Article 12 protection from a judge - isn't a bribe an illegal transaction and therefore unenforceable?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

OK, so let me get this straight, our super duper legal genius is harassing the NH Sec of State because he is being refused admittance into a Federal court room?

And other than really annoying the SOS, this is going to accomplish what? The SOS does not have anything to do with courts or access thereto that I have ever been aware of, and somehow I really don’t see that the NH SOS, or the US SOS is really going to be able do much for gibbering Joe, other than have him unceremoniously and permanently shown the door.

Since gibbering Joe is not on trial in this matter, I am having a hard time figuring out how he has a 6th amendment complaint, let alone a 9th. The 6th guarantees
“the accused” the right to a public trial, it does not guarantee an individual the right to attend that trial, so I think he is SOL there as well. He has the right to attend the trial, if there is room, and if he has not been deemed either a threat or a disruptive influence to the trial, and quite frankly I think he not only deserves both designations, but exclusion as well, if not confinement for contempt for his actions. While I’m not sure that Danbury deserves that sort of inconvenience, I think it might do gibbering Joe some good, or at any rate keep him from causing too much trouble for a while.

If he had anything remotely resembling a real complaint, being the legal genius he is, he should have taken it up through the courts, which didn't happen, since even he has to know he will lose in an instant on something like this.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

notorial dissent wrote:OK, so let me get this straight, our super duper legal genius is harassing the NH Sec of State because he is being refused admittance into a Federal court room?
Worse. He's not prohibited from going to the courtroom, he is opting not to because it isn't be conducted as HE thinks it should be. And because he cannot attend, and because he thinks the Governor has an obligation to provide for such a forum, the Governor's failed to fulfill a duty due directly and personally to Haas, thus the suit.

Yeah....
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order