Brown Trial, Part 3

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Brown Trial, Part 3

Post by Demosthenes »

Closing arguments here:
http://www.redcrayons.net

Verdict details will be posted later tonight.
Demo.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Re: Brown Trial, Part 3

Post by Joey Smith »

NH tax evaders guilty on all weapons counts

By DAVID TIRRELL-WYSOCKI – 3 hours ago

CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — Tax evaders Ed and Elaine Brown were convicted Thursday of amassing weapons, explosives and booby traps and plotting to kill federal agents during a nine-month standoff in 2007 at their fort-like home in rural New Hampshire.

Link: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... QD99B6H5O0
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

So, Divine Cat, where to next? Michigan?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

If you come to Michigan I absolutley demand you let me buy you dinner if I'm in town.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Demosthenes wrote:Verdict details will be posted later tonight.
So why don't we have verdict details now?

What are we paying you for, anyway?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

Only seven hours' deliberation over two days?!? I've seen a traffic-ticket case take longer than that!

(Not that this isn't welcome news -- it really is. And thank you, Demo, for bringing this to all of us.)
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

LPC wrote:

Fine. Jury verdict details have been posted.

Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Thank you, Demo!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC

Post by LPC »

I'm still surprised that Elaine was convicted of the count involving "possession" of a "destructive device" (the count carrying the minimum sentence of 30 years) when there was so little evidence connecting her to any of the bombs or explosives on the property. (Other than her physical presence, of course, and her marital and criminal relationships to Edward Brown, whose fingerprints were found all over the destructive devices, and who confessed to building them.)

That lack of evidence is likely to be an important issue in post-trial motions, appeals, and negotiations for Elaine.

Ed is toast, of course, but he may still writhe for a while longer regardless.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Demosthenes wrote:
LPC wrote:What are we paying you for, anyway?
No wisecracks this time, just humble thanks.
Dan Evans
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I’m just waiting for good ole Ed Family:brainless to post his super duper bonded bill of exchange in offer of closure and settlement for his creditor strawmen, after of course he appoints the Sec of the Treas as his fiduciary agent, and arrests the judge and prosecutor for violation of his UCC rights.

And Demo, thanks again for a very clear and concise summation of the whole dreary mess.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LPC

Post by LPC »

notorial dissent wrote:I’m just waiting for good ole Ed Family:brainless to post his super duper bonded bill of exchange in offer of closure and settlement for his creditor strawmen, after of course he appoints the Sec of the Treas as his fiduciary agent, and arrests the judge and prosecutor for violation of his UCC rights.
Which you're not going to see until Ed gets assigned to a federal prison which allows unsupervised Internet access.
Dan Evans
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

At this time it might be appropriate to observe a moment of silence for all the patriots who stood by Ed and Elaine Brown during the trial -- the family and friends, you know.

Let's see, according to the report by Demosthenes, there was:

and of course

and who could forget _________, who was there every day of the trial.

Boy, these anti-government, anti-Mason, anti-Semitic blowhards are really there for you when you need 'em, aren't they?

Ed?

Aren't they?

Ed?

Elaine?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Such cynicism :(

The true patriots are all still with E&E.

Just check SonOfSooey.

Amid all the rabid bigotry, inane conspiracy theories, and gibberish legal documents, you will find one or two posts expressng outrage over the unlawful conviction of two wonderful patriots plus a couple of posts praying for their well-being.

Now what more support would you expect: money, insurrection, ... ?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Nikki wrote:So, Divine Cat, where to next? Michigan?
Tennessee. She can see if Al Gore has been trying to deduct his trips to the nudist camp as research into personal solar power absorption.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Nikki wrote:you will find one or two posts expressng outrage over the unlawful conviction of two wonderful patriots
The Sooooeys truly are the bitter-enders.

Over 12 hours since the verdicts hit the press and nary a mention of Brown: family we're never getting out on LibertyPost, created many years ago by a couple of Kotmair acolytes with backing from Kotmair and which used to have a rabid bunch of TPs posting. All of the Brown-nosers, who yakked it up during the "stand-off" seem to have mysteriously disappeared.

And, as of an hour ago, nothing on Freedom4um (it's off-line for some reason,) a spin-off a few years back of some of the more unbalanced lunatics from LibertyPost.

Amazing how most of them disappear into the woodwork when the fit hits the shan with finality.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

SonOfSooey Senior KoolAide addict writes:
Reenie wrote:The Browns wrote the IRS and asked them to show them the law that would make them responsible for the Federal Income Tax To which the IRS responded, but Ed didn't like the answer so he just ignored it. ...........and because they had the audacy to ask a question .........these psycopaths came gunning for them.............They made a point of demonizing them so that anyone else who dared question the government would be too afraid because of what they have done to Ed and Elaine.

What goes around has a way of coming around. Someday these criminals will be brought to justice..........So much for freedom in America.

Shoonra the media has been bought years ago...............you don't believe that article was anywhere close to what actually happened do you?

Ed and Elaine pay tons of taxes They only pay sales taxes and then only because they can't avoid them. They are also in the hole for state and local taxes -- but what's a few facts when you're on a roll? ...............it was the legality of the Federal Income Tax that they were "Questioning." They put up a million dollar property which they didn't own because it had been seized as part of their tax debts. Ed could just as well have offered the Brooklyn Bridge since he didn't own that either to anyone who could show that there is a law that claims that the average American is responsible for the Federal Income Tax. Shoonra since you seem to believe that Ed and Elaine have no credibility .........and you do believe there is a LAW ..............you should have proven it and claimed their million dollar property. Also Ed always said that as soon as they showed him the law except they had to provide an answer which met his predefined conditions AND was acceptable to him according to his rules of law. .. he would cut them a check immediately. How come you never see that in any of the articles?

Here is to all of you who want to be economic slaves to these criminal international banksters!!! Just another of her not so subtle antisemitic digs -- half her posts are lambasting Zionists.
She is a firm believer in the primary sovereignoramus precept: Never let facts get in the way of your conclusions or bigotry.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

"Reenie" wrote:
They [the government personnel] made a point of demonizing them [Edward and Elaine Brown] so that anyone else who dared question the government would be too afraid because of what they have done to Ed and Elaine.
Baloney.

It was not government people who were doing the "demonizing." Edward Brown was quoted as having made comments about law enforcement officials and the judge in his case:
I wouldn't want to be this U.S. attorney. I wouldn't want to be this judge or these other people. This James John or anybody else that decides to come down here. Their names are already out there… They are just as vulnerable as I am. And if they're so foolish and stupid to think that they're not, hey, doom on them.
--Margot Sanger-Katz, "Ed Brown denies making threats," Concord Monitor, April 27, 2007.

Ed Brown was reported to have stated in a radio interview in March 2007, in comments about federal authorities who were unwilling to see Brown's righteousness:
Once you've used the lawful word, you've done it the absolute proper way, and they still come at you, they are now attacking the Creator himself or itself,… You kill them. That is exactly what the Ten Commandments tell you to do.
--Id.

In early June 2007 Brown claimed that the law enforcement officials surrounding his properties were part of a "Zionist, Illuminati, Freemason movement," and that the federal government had no jurisdiction in New Hampshire.

In an interview on February 2, 2007, on the radio show "Constitution for the Defense," Ed Brown was quoted as saying:
This is the beginning of one very huge movement. I'm not quite sure you understand the ramifications of what's going on right now. This is massive. This is international. We are fed up with the Zionist Illuminati. That's what this is all about. Loud and clear. Zionist Illuminati. Lawyers, whatever they are, okay, it's going to stop. And if the judge is a member of that, I know that McAuliffe [the Federal judge in Brown's tax case] is, I know that U.S. Attorney Colantuono is, they'd better stop. This is a warning. You can do whatever you want to me. My job is to get the message out, and I'm getting the message out, and I'm warning you guys - not you guys [referring to the radio show hosts], them - to cease and desist their unlawful activity in this country and every other country because once this thing starts, we're going to seek them out and hunt them down. And we're going to bring them to justice. So anybody wishes to join them, you go right ahead and join them. But I promise you, long after I'm gone, they're going to seek out every one of you and your bloodline.
--Margot Sanger-Katz, "Browns on the record," Concord Monitor, April 27, 2007.

On August 10, 2007, the New Hampshire Union Leader reported that Ed Brown said that a war was spreading and becoming an uprising against the federal government, eventually to develop into a revolution, and that the war would come within eighteen months.

Well, that obviously didn't happen.

The Union Leader quoted Ed Brown:
It has never, ever been resolved without war!" an infuriated Brown shouted during an interview on his porch Wednesday [August 8, 2007].

If federal agents storm Brown's property, he and his supporters will come out shooting. Brown said yesterday [August 9, 2007] that if those agents kill him or his wife, Elaine, his supporters will systematically find and kill Plainfield Police Chief Gordon Gillens, Sullivan County Sheriff Michael Prozzo and others Brown says are sworn to protect him.
--Kristen Senz, "Brown: War is coming," New Hampshire Union Leader, August 10, 2007.

Also according to the New Hampshire Union Leader:
He [Ed Brown] points his finger at Freemasons, Zionist Jews and what he says is a secret society known as the Illuminati. Brown said his extensive research shows these groups are all working together in a global conspiracy.

"We're not conspiracy theorists," Brown said, settling into a chair on his unfinished concrete porch. "We deal with conspiracy facts. Freemasonry and Judaism—that is the truth. That is the fact. That is where all the world's problems come from… I know for a fact that they're working together."
(bolding added).

Nice work, Ed.
LPC

Post by LPC »

The website "Show Us the Inherent Law" (http://questforfairtrialinconcordnh.blogspot.com/) finally posted a new entry yesterday, first in more than a month, and it's not about Ed and Elaine.
Dan Evans
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Demosthenes wrote:
LPC wrote:

Thanks for the great trial coverage. You too have done a good job for your masters.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat