Brown Trial, Part 3

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: What's next for E&E?

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Nikki wrote:Let's start with Elaine.

Despite her other failings, she's a competent dentist. ...
But she can't get insurance and therefore can't practice.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: Brown Trial, Part 3

Post by Demosthenes »

Standard request: If you run into any threats against jurors, prosecutors, the judge, etc. (and I've seen at least six so far) please let me know (info@cheatingfrenzy.com) or if it's an immediate threat, contact the US Marshals asap at (603) 225-1632.
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

AGAIN :?:

Don't they ever learn?

Don't they even notice the previous convictions?
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Demosthenes wrote:Standard request: If you run into any threats against jurors, prosecutors, the judge, etc. (and I've seen at least six so far) please let me know (info@cheatingfrenzy.com) or if it's an immediate threat, contact the US Marshals asap at (603) 225-1632.
Alex Jones' guest on his Friday radio show said the Browns don't have to worry too much because "this thing's going to blow up and we're gonna take'm out of prison..." The call starts three minutes in.

http://podcast.gcnlive.com/podcast//alex/0710094.mp3
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

At some point hunting for witches only lends credence to the existence of witchcraft.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:At some point hunting for witches only lends credence to the existence of witchcraft.
I thought this whole mess was over. The blowhard contingency had skulked home with their sad little tails between their legs, and almost none of them took an interest in the trial.

But then, Alex Jones reported that the Browns would be sentenced to death on September 3rd and the blowhards re-emerged. Keith Champagne ("Keith in RI") trusted what Jones wrote and put it on the savethebrowns website.

Here's a taste of some of the posts on the Infowars story and the RBN website:
Fred Flintstones Says:
July 9th, 2009 at 7:31 pm
Please join me in praying an imprecatory prayer to Yahweh-God that the prosecutor, Michael Gunnison, and the filthy jury that convicted the Browns, be utterly destroyed…

Fred Flintstones Says:
July 9th, 2009 at 7:32 pm
And also the wile judge that interfered in a jury of the Brown’s peers..
american shadow Reply:
July 10th, 2009 at 7:56 am
when do we start i have had enough.TIME TO ARRESTING THESE FUCKERS NOW.
Free Hal Turner
July 10th, 2009 at 10:22 am
The feds have proven once again that they are disgusting pieces of shit! Only looking out for their pay and benefits. Hmmm, just like a greedy shylock!
The prosecutor deserves just what the esteemed Hal Turner advocates! The judge & the fed pigs who participated in this as well!
You feds need to pull your heads out of your asses if you have any concern for your family and others. When the SHTF, you WILL be wiped off the map, to quote the professor of civil engineering- Ahmadenijad. And don’t think that a real Patriot such as myself will make your families pay as well! You feds will get taxed heavily! How much? I’ll let your imaginations wonder, but if you have any intelligence, I’ll bet you can figure it out without incriminating myself.
Depending on the severity of your offenses against the White American public, your children and spouses will become beasts of the field. Now go pick my cotton!
- A Very Pissed Off “Bob”
oldnamvet Reply:
July 9th, 2009 at 10:21 pm
The judge who tried their case might want to sleep with one eye open for the rest of his short life.
I missed the threat by a poster named woo hoo but thought the responses were interesting.
woo hoo is gonna get a knock at his door Says:
July 9th, 2009 at 4:01 pm
MODERATOR-
Delete that death threat NOW!

HanksExfed Reply:
July 9th, 2009 at 4:09 pm
Delete woo hoo’s comment.

Thank you moderator Reply:
July 9th, 2009 at 6:05 pm
Thank You for deleting “woohoo”’s post.
We don’t need stuff like that on infowars.

Prescott Steve Says:
July 9th, 2009 at 4:21 pm
Exterminating also has another meaning. Woo Hoo never actually said he was going to do any harm to Gunnison.
Demo.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

A Very Pissed Off “Bob” finds his role model in Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. What a patriot that "Bob" is. But refreshingly honest on some points.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:Alex Jones reported that the Browns would be sentenced to death on September 3rd
Why does anyone listen to this imbecile?

Rhetorical, rhetorical.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

CaptainKickback wrote:Wesley, see the personal quote below for an explanation.
Yeah, I know.

I took a quick look at his site. It's amazing how many of the groyse chochem Internet Rambos write (mainly with lesser degrees of literacy) that the Browns:family82% should have gone down shooting. That's "s-h-o-o-t-i-n-g", as in sitting at a keyboard.
- David Hume
VanMeters Revenge

Post by VanMeters Revenge »

Alex jones is a Paytriot Infotainment radio show host that has nefarious intentions. His lot in all of this is to spread fear and scare the hell out of people so they in turn buy the products of his sponsors, so in turn he can continue to keep people like us marshal amy williamson on his pay roll, also to continue to destroy other talk radio networks. Alex jones is nothing but a gatekeeper and does not speak for the movement. Alex is nothing more than a puppet to get the disgruntled to gather round for a big game of wack a mole, instead the moles are just Americans whom have had enough of tyrannical government. Jones is a part of Project Megiddo, intel gathering on the public and making a pretty penny doing it too.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

VanMeters Revenge wrote:Alex jones is a Paytriot Infotainment radio show host that has nefarious intentions. His lot in all of this is to spread fear and scare the hell out of people so they in turn buy the products of his sponsors, so in turn he can continue to keep people like us marshal amy williamson on his pay roll, also to continue to destroy other talk radio networks. Alex jones is nothing but a gatekeeper and does not speak for the movement. Alex is nothing more than a puppet to get the disgruntled to gather round for a big game of wack a mole, instead the moles are just Americans whom have had enough of tyrannical government. Jones is a part of Project Megiddo, intel gathering on the public and making a pretty penny doing it too.

Y9u may not like him, but you seem to be just as delusional as he is
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
VanMeters Revenge

Post by VanMeters Revenge »

Oh yes, I'm so delusional, because I hate the killing going on in our name overseas. Or that I rather see you keep your whole paycheck instead of having to fork over money to the federal income tax. How about the fact that I beleive in a little document called the Constitution which many involved in this case swore an oath to uphold and protect, which neither was done by the gestapo agents.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

In fact, yes, you are delusional. The actual truth is that those who founded this country believed, above all else, in the rule of law and will of the people. They gave us little thing called elections. And they gave us a court system to resolve ambiguities and dispute. What you idiots are is sore losers. Nobody likes our kids dying, but if it is not justified the way to end it is through the political process. Nobody likes paying taxes but the alternative of anarchy is far worse. Ending taxes is possible through the political process but the sad truth for you is that there are simply not enough insane people in the country that agree with your ravings and fantasies. I am sorry you have so little connection to reality but that is not our fault.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

VanMeters Revenge wrote:Oh yes, I'm so delusional, because I hate the killing going on in our name overseas. Or that I rather see you keep your whole paycheck instead of having to fork over money to the federal income tax. How about the fact that I beleive in a little document called the Constitution which many involved in this case swore an oath to uphold and protect, which neither was done by the gestapo agents.
How about some specific examples instead of just a propaganda statement?

I realize that might be difficult, because you will have to think instead of just blathering, but give it a try.
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

Somebody call the waaaaahmbulance.
wserra

Post by wserra »

VanMeters Revenge wrote:Oh yes, I'm so delusional, because I hate the killing going on in our name overseas.
Me too. I'm not sure what that has to do with the Browns, though.
Or that I rather see you keep your whole paycheck instead of having to fork over money to the federal income tax.
As has been said here a million times, nobody likes paying taxes. Denying that they exist, or playing the "there is no law" game when there is and that game ended in checkmate long ago, is delusional. I don't say that you did that, Donna, but the Browns did, and that's why a jury of their peers convicted them on the first go-round. The second go-round had nothing to do with taxes, anyway.
How about the fact that I beleive in a little document called the Constitution which many involved in this case swore an oath to uphold and protect
I do too, and I'm one of those people who swore an oath to defend it. Nothing about either of the Browns' prosecutions, or that of their four supporters, violated the Constitution.
- David Hume
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

you WILL be wiped off the map, to quote the professor of civil engineering- Ahmadenijad.
Oy! Such a schmuck Bob is! What Ahmadenijad said, speaking in Farsi, was that the Zionist regime would be wiped off the map (much like the Soviet Union has been wiped off the map). He wasn't saying the actual country of Israel would be destroyed or wiped off the globe. This was a deliberate misquote glommed onto by a myriad of pinheads. But, after all, Ahmadenijad is most likely a NWO shill anyhoo.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

My vanmeter hit 22 and played "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Truthstalker wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:Standard request: If you run into any threats against jurors, prosecutors, the judge, etc. (and I've seen at least six so far) please let me know (info@cheatingfrenzy.com) or if it's an immediate threat, contact the US Marshals asap at (603) 225-1632.
Alex Jones' guest on his Friday radio show said the Browns don't have to worry too much because "this thing's going to blow up and we're gonna take'm out of prison..." The call starts three minutes in.

http://podcast.gcnlive.com/podcast//alex/0710094.mp3
Who is Bob Chapman? What's his background?

There was a 'Bob Chapman' who participated in the American Tax Consultants scheme.

There was another who used to produce a gold investment newsletter. Any connections?
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

ASITStands wrote:Who is Bob Chapman? What's his background?
http://theinternationalforecaster.com/