Brooklyn Scams- Alphonso Gill is a Thief- NEVER TRUST HIM

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
terry

Brooklyn Scams- Alphonso Gill is a Thief- NEVER TRUST HIM

Post by terry »

Never, ever give Alphonso Gill, , a lowlife hustler who trys to act like a big man, he steals money from EVERYBODY.. he is full of shit- he doesn't own where he lives, he stole money from my mom pretending to be all big and shit on a real estate deal..all he did was take $5,000 of my money! ... and comes up with all kinds of bullshit excuses like his tenants don't pay, he's tied up, he never pays anyone back.. I heard from the police they have a big file on his shit.. he was fired for stealing money from people at his last job.. Don't give this scumbag hustler nothing! He will steal from anyone he can.. one day he will get his... pray to Jesus
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Brooklyn Scams- Alphonso Gill is a Thief- NEVER TRUST HIM

Post by wserra »

Once is enough - or, in the case of this post, maybe too much. If you fail to provide any more details than this - nature of scam, reports to law enforcement, something verifiable - it looks simply like a grudge, and is subject to deletion.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

wserra wrote:Once is enough - or, in the case of this post, maybe too much. If you fail to provide any more details than this - nature of scam, reports to law enforcement, something verifiable - it looks simply like a grudge, and is subject to deletion.
Do we have a 'sticky' somewhere or warning label about the sub-forum?

I'd think that might be beneficial. The old 'Diligizer' board was a good source of information at one point, and it was monitored by several attorneys. It was very helpful to me.

I miss that board, and since that time, People have been looking for something similar. That's probably why we get some of these. By the way, were you involved with 'Diligizer?'
wserra

Post by wserra »

ASITStands wrote:Do we have a 'sticky' somewhere or warning label about the sub-forum? I'd think that might be beneficial.
Good suggestion. The wheels are turning. It's in the works. Things are in motion. It's on the drawing board.

There's a balrog in the woodpile.
By the way, were you involved with 'Diligizer?'
Ahem. It's Friday afternoon of a long week. No.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

wserra wrote:
ASITStands wrote:Do we have a 'sticky' somewhere or warning label about the sub-forum? I'd think that might be beneficial.
Good suggestion. The wheels are turning. It's in the works. Things are in motion. It's on the drawing board.

There's a balrog in the woodpile.
By the way, were you involved with 'Diligizer?'
Ahem. It's Friday afternoon of a long week. No.
Ok. Thanks. I was helped by a D.C. attorney posting to that forum.