Yoli Blast Caps - Beverage with a revolution!

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Yoli Blast Caps - Beverage with a revolution!

Post by Doc Bunkum »

Suppose you've heard by now the latest round of nonsense in MLM circles.

There's a company called Yoli that's "revolutionizing the beverage industry" by putting the powder in the cap instead of the bottle.

Supposedly maintains the integrity of the nutrients that way.

When you want a blast of nutrition, you just "blast the cap", and Presto! you've got a drink with all the goodies delivered intact.

Somehow it seems powder in a can and a spoon has become old fashioned.

Len Clements has jumped to yet another "opportunity" and is heavily promoting Yoli as the "next big thing".

This press release should answer any questions you might have about Yoli.

Important stuff like eating the plastic blast caps when you're done with them, the fact the Blast Caps don't "doesn’t fusillade or fell ate up", and that the Blast Caps "are warranted to be all artless and freeborn from curt chemic preservatives".

You know, stuff like that that you absolutely must know.
Beverage with a revolution – Yoli Blast Cap!
Press Release - By Justin Loften - United States of America

(Free-Press-Release.com) October 3, 2009 --

Vitamin Waters, Energy Drinks, Sports and Fitness Drinks; these are but a few of what the market has to offer when it comes to beverages. Yet there is another new product in the market: Blast Caps. Fear not it doesn’t fusillade or fell ate up; all that you’ll hear a slight pop when you actuate it earlier you drink it. Advancement in technology has made Blast Cap a unnerving contender in the Beverage Industry. Upon activation, the foods are instilled in the fluid by way of infusion. The cap comprises the ingredients which are destroyed into the fluid when activated; this innovation is original and is a first from Yoli Blast Cap. There is a witting feat world over to reduce emaciate and to make products environment-friendly. With Global Warming on the rise, manufacturers in all sectors are making their moves for a cleanser and greener Earth. More and more authorizations point out that solid emaciate is one factor; plastic bottlefuls are one of the major subscribers to solid wastes.

The technological progression of Blast Cap drinks is assisting the environs in a large way. Using Blast Cap technology can practically get rid of the need for hot-fill bottlefuls for pre-mixed drinks due to the reality that cold-fill bottlefuls can be used. This can dramatically reduce plastic emaciate making it environment-friendly. Blast Caps are warranted to be all artless and freeborn from curt chemic preservatives. Health Drinks that claim to be fresh aren’t so fresh when you’ve realized that they have been stocked in the shelf for hebdomads or even months at a time. Yoli Blast Caps are fresh when eaten since you decide when you desire to blast, infuse and drink. Wouldn’t it be great if we had a drink that doesn’t expire? It would be nice to see our shelf stacked with drinks that we can get whenever were thirsty and not have to agonize about it creature exhaled or not. Kids particularly tend to seize a drink when they’re thirsty and don’t read the expiry date; exhaled drinks are hurtful for our wellness and may guide to nutrient poisoning.
car rental.

All drinks come with a limited shelf life; simply put, it needs to be eaten within a period of time. Yoli Blast Caps however, although freeborn from preservatives, have an dateless shelf life. This is another discovery in drink technology; no need to agonize about your kids seizing that Blast Cap on the shelf since it will always be safe. A celibate gust cap can comprise Nutritional Supplements. You'll detect that a bottleful of Blast Cap is farther beyond comprise than any other wellness drink when it comes to nutritional value. This is one of Blast Caps great benefits. Blast Cap has donated us yet another option of taking vitamins and supplements. Everyone would reap the profits that this new technology brings; its so comfortable activating the drink that even kids would find it fun. Blast cap is a unnerving partner for a fitter lifestyle.
Now in case you think that piece was written by somebody with a grade 3 education or somebody that just got off the boat, not so.

Lenny himself vouches for the veracity of Mr. Loften.
I I know the author, Mr. Loften, and he is American who speaks and writes English quite well.

Len
Okay, Lenny, if you say so.

As long as we know. :)
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Yoli Blast Caps - Beverage with a revolution!

Post by wserra »

Doc Bunkum wrote:Suppose you've heard by now the latest round of nonsense in MLM circles.
I've been a little busy lately, so I (for one) have not.
There's a company called Yoli that's "revolutionizing the beverage industry" by putting the powder in the cap instead of the bottle.
Nothing like a gimmick when you've got yet another energy/vitamin drink. Gotta have something to make you stand out from the crowd. But what's the theory - that it's more convenient? Don't you have to carry around a bottle to drink it from? One whose top fits the cap? Or do the directions say to tilt your head back, fill your mouth with water, pop a cap in your mouth and shake your head vigorously?
Supposedly maintains the integrity of the nutrients that way.
And we all know how important integrity is to the MLM industry. I guess there's nothing like the manufacturing/refining process needed to reduce fruit to a powder to maintain its nutrition and great taste. Just ask astronauts.

Oh, wait, they say the stuff tastes awful.
When you want a blast of nutrition, you just "blast the cap", and Presto! you've got a drink with all the goodies delivered intact.
And what "goodies" are those? They claim that it's "a healthy, fun alternative to nutrient-deprived and chemical-laden liquid beverages that currently predominate the marketplace". So what's in it? Well, here's the label. Pomegranate, acai, goji, resveratrol, white tea - never seen them before. And then there's superoxide dismutase, an interesting addition. No question it's an antioxidant, but what proof is there that oral supplementation confers any benefit beyond that of a healthy diet? Let's check Medline.

Hmm. Not much about humans. We do learn, however, that it does good things for the balls of diabetic rats. It also seems to help prevent further heart damage in rats that have had heart attacks.

So there is no evidence it does anything special for you. But, if you have a diabetic pet rat that has recently had a heart attack and can't get it on the way he used to - man, this is his stuff.

It also has calcium carbonate (Tums), magnesium hydroxide (milk of magnesia), potassium hydroxide (hopefully not very much - it's a strong base used industrially for saponification and in Ni-Cad batteries), several enzymes for which there is once again no proof of benefit, and lactobacillus acidophilus (if you want it, eat yogurt - I guarantee it tastes better). Finally, it contains something called "Monatau", which I had never heard of. It's also sold by MLM, and claims to be "a supplement hand crafted with gratefulness, blessings and a combination of monatomic Gold and a non-metallic balance of Rhodium, Iridium". Gold, rhodium and iridium? I think I'll stick with "gratefulness" and blessings, since heavy metal poisoning doesn't sound too appetizing.

And the stuff is promoted as "healthy, all natural, no sugar". Well, that's not entirely truthful. The ingredients include xylitol, a sugar alcohol which is one-third less caloric than sucrose but is certainly a sweetener. It also contains stevia, another sweetener which the FDA had placed on the "import restricted" list until Congress essentially overruled them by DSHEA.

Sure sounds like a "chemical-laden liquid beverage" to me. How much does this stuff cost, anyway? It's a bad sign when they don't tell you.
Len Clements has jumped to yet another "opportunity" and is heavily promoting Yoli as the "next big thing".

I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked. What happened to Len and USANA? Didn't he say he was cleaning up?

I suppose he could have meant the floors.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

You've got to love how these guys can lie - or at least have selective memory.

Take this excerpt from an interview between Yoli Co-Founder and President Robby Fender and Troy Dooly (MLM Help Desk).
Troy: OK, Robby I saved the toughest question for last. Knowing that most of the founders enjoyed the last few years growing successful businesses at XanGo, and knowing that within our profession, tension can run high between the prior company and former leaders who launch new companies or move to a new company, how does things stand between the founders and XanGo?

Robby: WOW, you did save the toughest for last. Troy, all of us left XanGo on good terms and have continued to do everything we can do to launch Yoli in the most ethical and above board manner.
But as one XanGo rep points out...

Xango v. Citron et al

Plaintiff: Xango

Defendant:
Corey Citron, Brookside Management, Michael Prichard, Evan Kopelson, Julie Booz, JHBLifestyles, Robin Van Der Merwe, Robby Fender, Professional Marketing, Daren Falter, Value Direct Marketing and Edgar B. Jones

Case Number: 2:2009cv00642
Filed: July 21, 2009

Court: Utah District Court
Office: Central Office [ Court Info ]
County: Utah
Presiding Judge: Judge Dee Benson

Nature of Suit: Contract - Other Contract
Cause: 28:1441 Notice of Removal- Breach of Contract
Jurisdiction: Diversity
Jury Demanded By: None
Amount Demanded: $2,000,000.00

I suppose only in MLM circles does a $2,000,000.00 law suit mean leaving on good terms.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Hey, Doc, it could have been $2,000,000,000. We know how much money these cookie-cutter juice folks make.

Anyway, it's quite a complaint (warning - 4.5 mb file). In huge numbers of unnecessary words, Xango accuses Fender et al of stealing secrets and distributors for Yoli. In addition to the $2M in compensatory damages, Xango wants punitive damages. But friendly punitive damages.

Unfortunately, the case has been remanded to Utah state court, making it much more difficult to follow.
- David Hume
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

In another one up you alley, Wes, an Italian inventor, Lorenzo Saulle, claims he was the inventor of the Blast Cap - not Mikel Anderson. Anderson ripped him off, Saulle filed the patents first - Blast Cap Dispensing Technology Scam .

I take it Saulle sued, and the case ended up in a Florida court in Nov. '07. In a decision only a lawyer could decipher, the court ruled in favor of Anderson.

Vision Default Judgment

Now I'm no where near as smart as Lenny, so I have to take his word on this. His interpretation of the decision was...
Here's some details for you. The attorney for Liteco (the defendant) dumped them, and the default judgement against them was due to their failure to find another attorney to take their case.

So the US Patent Office reviews Vision's (Mikel Anserson's) patent application and fully agrees its his patent (part of the review process by the examining agent is to verify there is no other like patent already in process), and then Vision resoundingly beats them in court, and Liteco receives a Permanent Injunction against any further violation of Vision's patent.

Len
As I say, that's Lenny's take on the whole deal.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Doc Bunkum wrote:Now I'm no where near as smart as Lenny
I beg to differ. I will concede Len the edge in the ego department, though. He's world-class there.

The bottom line is that Clements is right as far as he goes, but doesn't tell the whole story.
Clements wrote:Here's some details for you. The attorney for Liteco (the defendant) dumped them, and the default judgement against them was due to their failure to find another attorney to take their case.
True. First incomplete aspect: Vision's case against Saulle had been previously dismissed for failure of personal jurisdiction. The default was only against Liteco.
Liteco receives a Permanent Injunction against any further violation of Vision's patent.
True. An injunction only valid in the U.S.

The patent story Clements doesn't tell you: Saulle filed his U.S. application on December 8, 2004. It notes a prior foreign application, in Italy, on December 30, 2003. Anderson filed his application on May 13, 2004 - before Saulle's U.S. application, but after his Italy application. However, Anderson had received a patent for a similar device on November 11, 2003. The later patent is arguably called a "continuation-in-part" of the earlier one, and that exhausts my knowledge of patent law.

Under these circumstances, a court must decide who is infringing whom. The court here did not decide the merits, because Liteco defaulted. Based on my very limited knowledge of patent law, I think Anderson certainly had a case even absent the default.

If a reader has more knowledge of IP than I, perhaps s/he could comment.
- David Hume
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

wserra wrote:
Doc Bunkum wrote:Now I'm no where near as smart as Lenny
I beg to differ. I will concede Len the edge in the ego department, though. He's world-class there.
Appreciate the vote of confidence, Wes, but Lenny's really smart. Has an IQ of 155. Says so right there on his website. He even graduated magna cum laude from Mensa school.

But despite the fact he comes across as an egotistical blowhard, I have to admit the lad appears to posses a certain moral fiber.

He claims to have walked away from Beverly Hills International and a downline of 2,600 people in 1994 after discovering the owner had (allegedly) Mafia ties. He then publicly criticized him and his next company, which garnered one of the seven (count 'em - 7!) death threats he's received (allegedly).

(Funny, I guess even the MLM mafia can't deliver on their promises either).

He then sold a 4 br/3ba home in the exclusive Park Crest community of Green Valley in Henderson, NV (where Tony Curtis was a neighbor), that he had completely paid off in 2.5 years, to move next door to his elderly mother.

So, from the above, even though he though he sounds like a self inflated windbag, it appears Lenny does have some redeeming qualities.
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

wserra wrote:Unfortunately, the case has been remanded to Utah state court, making it much more difficult to follow.
I hear that Yoli has succeeded in their efforts to bump the case to federal court (and out of the Utah District Court - XanGo's home turf), and XanGo's attempt to get a TRO against them has failed.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Doc Bunkum wrote:
wserra wrote:Unfortunately, the case has been remanded to Utah state court, making it much more difficult to follow.
I hear that Yoli has succeeded in their efforts to bump the case to federal court (and out of the Utah District Court - XanGo's home turf), and XanGo's attempt to get a TRO against them has failed.
They tried to remove and failed - Docket 09-cv-00642. As I wrote above, the USDC remanded the case to Utah state court on Xango's motion, based on its assertion that "virtually all of the Defendants contractually waived their right to remove and consent to removal under a mandatory forum selection clause which provides that the exclusive venue for any suit 'shall be in the state courts located in Utah County, Utah.' Removal therefore was improper and this case should be remanded to the Fourth District Court".

I can't comment on the TRO, since Utah state courts don't have a PACER equivalent.
- David Hume
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

Thanks.

I'll be sure to let Lenny know. :lol:

He's the one that spouted that information I gave.

As he's heavily involved with Yoli, I figured that might be a fact.
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

So I asked Lenny how that Yoli/Xango case was going.

I thought it was a rather innocuous question - was the case in the federal system, as you stated, or was it still in the district court?

It would seem a simple one word answer would suffice, but with all things Lenny, not so.
Oh, I'm not ignoring you. You see, there's a cute little document that would have been right below the one Wesley referred to that he conveniently forgot to mention. If I describe it, all the trolls here will just call BS and we'll get no where. So be patient while I get a copy that I can link to, then we'll have some fun.

Well, at least I will :-)

Len
You posted that on 12-23-2009, Lenny. I know you cruise this forum anonymously, so when can we expect further details about that "cute little document" and a link to it? :?:
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

WHFO
wserra

Post by wserra »

Doc Bunkum wrote:You posted that on 12-23-2009, Lenny. I know you cruise this forum anonymously, so when can we expect further details about that "cute little document" and a link to it? :?:
It doesn't exist.

Here's the entire docket:
07/21/2009 1 Case has been opened and assigned to Judge Dee Benson. Defendants Michael Prichard, Robby Fender, Professional Marketing, Daren Falter, Value Direct Marketing, Edgar B. Jones, Corey Citron, Brookside Management is directed to E-File the Notice of Removal and cover sheet (found under Complaints and Other Initiating Documents) and pay the filing fee of $ 350 by the end of the business day.
Civil Summons may be issued electronically. Prepare the summons using the court's PDF version and email it to utdecf_clerk@utd.uscourts.gov for issuance. (bhw) (Entered: 07/21/2009)
07/21/2009 2 NOTICE OF REMOVAL from 4th District Court Utah County, case number 090402565, (Filing fee $ 350, receipt number 10880000000000930140), filed by Michael Prichard, Robby Fender, Professional Marketing, Daren Falter, Value Direct Marketing, Edgar B. Jones, Corey Citron, Brookside Management. (Attachments: # 1 Civil Cover Sheet, # 2 Exhibit A-1 Complaint (Part 1), # 3 Exhibit A-2 Complaint (Part 2), # 4 Exhibit B-1 Amended Complaint (Part 1), # 5 Exhibit B-2 Amended Complaint (Part 2), # 6 Exhibit C - Notice of Expedited Temporary Restraining Order Hearing; D - Application for Temporary Restraining Order and Injunctive Relief, # 7 Exhibit E - Memorandum of Points and Authorities in Support of Application for Temporary Restraining Order and Injunctive Relief, # 8 Exhibit F - Affidavit of Robert Jaramillo, # 9 Exhibit G - Affidavit of Dwayne Dyer; H - Affidavit of Steven Sharifnejad; I - Affidavit of, # 10 Exhibit N - Affidavit of Brenda Willoughby; O - Affidavit of Johanna Baker; P - Consents to Removal) Assigned to Judge Dee Benson (Armstrong, Richard) (Entered: 07/21/2009)
07/21/2009 3 NOTICE OF ADR, e-mailed or mailed to Defendants Michael Prichard, Robby Fender, Professional Marketing, Daren Falter, Value Direct Marketing, Edgar B. Jones, Corey Citron, Brookside Management, Plaintiff Xango. (bhw) (Entered: 07/21/2009)
07/23/2009 4 **RESTRICTED DOCUMENT**Summons Issued Electronically as to Michael Prichard, Evan Kopelson, Julie Booz, JHBLifestyles, Robin Van Der Merwe, Robby Fender, Professional Marketing, Daren Falter, Value Direct Marketing, Edgar B. Jones, Carlos I. Aponte, Jr, Corey Citron, Brookside Management.
Instructions to Counsel:
1. Log into CM/ECF (Not PACER) before clicking on the document number
2. Print the issued summons for service. (Attachments: # 1 Summons - Professional Marketing, # 2 Summons - Brookside Management, # 3 Summons - Carlos Aponte, Jr., # 4 Summons - Corey Citron, # 5 Summons - Darren Falter, # 6 Summons - Edgar Jones, # 7 Summons - JHB Lifestyles, # 8 Summons - Julie Booz, # 9 Summons - Michael Pirchard, # 10 Summons - Robby Fender, # 11 Summons - Robin van der Morwe, # 12 Summons - Value Direct Marketing)(jlw) (Entered: 07/23/2009)
07/28/2009 5 SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL Benson L. Hathaway, Jr replacing Mary Anne Q. Wood; Richard J. Armstrong and Brinton M. Wilkins as counsel on behalf of Michael Prichard, Robby Fender, Professional Marketing, Daren Falter, Value Direct Marketing, Edgar B. Jones, Corey Citron, Brookside Management. (Hathaway, Benson) (Entered: 07/28/2009)
07/28/2009 6 NOTICE of Appearance by Stephen W. Geary on behalf of Michael Prichard, Robby Fender, Professional Marketing, Daren Falter, Value Direct Marketing, Edgar B. Jones, Corey Citron, Brookside Management (Geary, Stephen) (Entered: 07/28/2009)
07/28/2009 7 NOTICE of Appearance by Jackie Pilling on behalf of Michael Prichard, Robby Fender, Professional Marketing, Daren Falter, Value Direct Marketing, Edgar B. Jones, Corey Citron, Brookside Management (Pilling, Jackie) (Entered: 07/28/2009)
07/28/2009 8 NOTICE of Appearance by Cheylynn Hayman on behalf of Xango (Hayman, Cheylynn) (Entered: 07/28/2009)
07/28/2009 9 NOTICE of Appearance by David C. Reymann on behalf of Xango (Reymann, David) (Entered: 07/28/2009)
07/28/2009 10 MOTION to Remand to Fourth District Court filed by Plaintiff Xango. (Hayman, Cheylynn) (Entered: 07/28/2009)
07/28/2009 11 NOTICE of Appearance by Jeffrey J. Hunt on behalf of Xango (Hunt, Jeffrey) (Entered: 07/28/2009)
07/28/2009 12 MEMORANDUM in Support re 10 MOTION to Remand to Fourth District Court filed by Plaintiff Xango. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A, # 2 Exhibit B, # 3 Exhibit C, # 4 Exhibit D, # 5 Exhibit E, # 6 Exhibit F, # 7 Exhibit G)(Hayman, Cheylynn) (Entered: 07/28/2009)
07/28/2009 13 Ex Parte (Not Sealed) MOTION to Expedite Briefing and Hearing Regarding Plaintiff's Motion to Remand filed by Plaintiff Xango. (Hayman, Cheylynn) (Entered: 07/28/2009)
07/28/2009 14 MEMORANDUM in Support re 13 Ex Parte (Not Sealed) MOTION to Expedite Briefing and Hearing Regarding Plaintiff's Motion to Remand filed by Plaintiff Xango. (Hayman, Cheylynn) (Entered: 07/28/2009)
07/28/2009 15 NOTICE of Appearance by Robert S. Clark on behalf of Xango (Clark, Robert) (Entered: 07/28/2009)
07/30/2009 16 ORDER granting 13 Motion to Expedite Briefing and Hearing Re: Motion to Remand. Defendants shall file any memorandum in opposition to XanGo's Motion to Remand on or before Wednesday, 8/5/2009. XanGo shall file any reply memorandum in support of XanGo's Motion to Remand on or before Friday, 8/7/2009. If a hearing is deemed necessary by the Court on XanGo's Motion to Remand, it will be held 8/11/2009 at 11:00 AM. Signed by Judge Dee Benson on 7/30/2009. (rlr) (Entered: 07/30/2009)
07/30/2009 17 NOTICE OF HEARING ON MOTION re: 10 MOTION to Remand to Fourth District Court : (Notice generated by Clerk) Motion Hearing set for 8/11/2009 11:00 AM in Room 246 before Judge Dee Benson. (rlr) (Entered: 07/30/2009)
07/31/2009 18 CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE by Xango re 16 Order on Motion to Expedite, (Hayman, Cheylynn) (Entered: 07/31/2009)
08/05/2009 19 Stipulated MOTION to Remand to Fourth District Court in and for Utah County, State of Utah filed by Plaintiff Xango. (Hayman, Cheylynn) (Entered: 08/05/2009)
08/07/2009 20 ORDER granting 19 Motion to Remand. Signed by Judge Dee Benson on 8/4/2009. (rlr) (Entered: 08/10/2009)
08/10/2009 21 NOTICE OF TRANSMITTAL that case has been transferred to Fourth District Court, Utah County, State of Utah via Mail. Certified Copy of Remand Order, Letter sent. (rlr) (Entered: 08/10/2009)
08/25/2009 22 RECEIPT re: Case Remand to the Fourth District Court, State of Utah. (rlr) (Entered: 08/31/2009)
As you can see, the last three docs in the docket are the order granting remand to Utah state court, the notice of transmittal to that court, and the signed receipt from that court. The end. I really don't care what Lenny says, because that's what PACER says.
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Nikki wrote:WHFO
:?: :?: :?: :?:
- David Hume
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

when hell freezes over
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

So anyways, Lenny, how's this Yoli thing working out for you?

Getting lots of suckers, excuse me, customers lining up to fork over $2.50 for the fun of "blasting a cap"?

Funny thing is, your product isn't that exclusive, is it?

Viz preceded Yoli by a few years, didn't it?

"Viz has a patented cap design, the VizCap, that contains a sealed, moisture-free chamber filled with the ingredients. Apparently, the drink is better than other nutrition-enhanced drinks because keeping the ingredients separate extends the life of the potency of the vitamins and minerals. When ready to drink, you push down on the cap, which releases the effervescent little balls into the liquid."

Then there's Emergen-C that provides twice the nutrition of Yoli at a fraction of the cost. Of course, you have to stir it with a spoon, you don't get to "blast it". Too bad.

The crew at scam are giving Yoli 18 months tops before it fizzles out.

And by then you'll be on to your next failed venture, right Lenny?
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

It was tried before and failed miserably:

"Keeps the hot side hot and the cold side cold" didn't even last a year
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

Anybody want to know what the definition of a runaway thread is need only take a look at the Yoli thread over on scam.com.

3,024 posts to date with 61,534 views and no end in site.

#1 on Google if you type in "Yoli scam".

Clements weighs in on everything, educating us on pH scores to calculating state sales taxes.

In fact, he even managed to make 35 consecutive posts the other day in an attempt to correct erroneous information other members had posted.

On a personal level, I should mention Lenny has threatened to send a process server to my home for what he perceives to be "the first unquestionably actionable act of outright libel and defamation on this board" regarding some comments I made about safety issues with the Yoli Blast Cap.

To which I say, as I said over there, bring it on, Lenny!

As a footnote, anyone interested in a "free" Yoli sample, can order one directly from the company website.

Only don't be surprised when you get to the checkout and find this "free" sample Blast Cap has a $6.97 shipping charge.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Well, folks, when you have a panacea, you just have a panacea.

According to this site, Yoli surely seems to be one. First of all, they make it clear that Yoli doesn't contain the "Acai that comes in the cute little bottle you find at certain chain stores". Au contraire, "I am talking about organic, raw, unheated, unprocessed Yoli Acai". Why, Yoli's acai comes in fizzy powdered form right off the stem, no processing necessary.

But that small miracle pales in comparison to what Yoli will do for you. Why, Yoli is "beneficial for all functions throughout our entire body. our immune system" - it appears that the immune system was the only one s/he could come up with on the spur of the moment. Continuing, "we have found that the Yoli Products are an excellent antibiotic, has antiviral properties, is an antiseptic, antimicrobial, and anti-fungal" - so it cures everything from AIDS to MRSA to toe-nail fungus. It heals ailments as disparate as sore throats and ulcers, stops tooth decay, ends both constipation and diarrhea, works as both a sleep and alertness aid, is "perfect for Diabetes", and "may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer". That last "may" is the only concession the site makes to the idea that they're really not supposed to be making medical claims.

Oh, but they are cognizant of the FDA: "Ok, come on now…we all us this statement 'Yoli is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any disease…' So, let’s keep the FDA away ok!" Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

I've archived that rather classic page.
- David Hume
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

wserra wrote:Well, folks, when you have a panacea, you just have a panacea.

According to this site, Yoli surely seems to be one....

I've archived that rather classic page.
For sure, that's a classic to take a screen shot of and save. I'm sure it won't be long before corporate sends them a friendly message asking them to remove certain portions of the text.

The disclaimer at the bottom of the page says it all: "The information on this site – TeamBDW.com is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only."

It certainly is entertaining all right.

Anyone that's familiar with MLM is likely familiar with the escapades of one Lenny Clements.

On his home page he makes a rather curious statement about one of the first networking companies he started:

Co-Founder and CEO of Epic Network International, LLC.
May 2004 - June, 2005.
A health & nutrition based network marketing company.
Resigned for ethical reasons.

Unless I'm missing something here, but how do you resign for ethical reasons from a company that you start?

As for Epic, I see that Lenny was the CEO, and Randy Mitchell was the President.

I take it that's the same Randy Mitchell that's now flogging "holographic energy chips" (CieAura) with the claim that the holograms are programed with "VibraTec" an exlusive patent-pending technology that adhesively binds sound vibrations into the discs to "influence the human energy field"?

Along with Founder and CEO Ken Rasner, formerly of LifeWave fame, an MLM company marketing "organically constructed nano-antennaes for the passive frequency modulation of human magnetic fields".

And Clements has graduated to hawking "Blast Caps".

Talk about a waste of one's life.

If this whole thing wasn't so sad, it would be downright funny.