Who is Monkam James Tatuh Cameroons

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
starburst

Who is Monkam James Tatuh Cameroons

Post by starburst »

Hi
An associate in Australia is being scammed by this man. Does anyone know anything of this man

Starry
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: Who is Monkam James Tatuh Cameroons

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

We are Monkam Biz Consult, a firm of Cameroonian business consultants , government contractors and freelance agents. We are looking for companies that can supply about 500 commuter buses with 30-40 passenger capacity. These buses must be suitable for urban mass transit and must meet all international road safety standards. Please contact urgently.

Regards,

Monkam James Tatuh.
This screams scam. Then again, I don't trust any "business opportunities" coming out of West Africa.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
cdj1122

Post by cdj1122 »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
This screams scam. Then again, I don't trust any "business opportunities" coming out of West Africa.
I'll drink to that.
starburst

Post by starburst »

Thanks guys... thought so
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'll refer him to the local Quatloos Motor Company dealership.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

cdj1122 wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:
I'll drink to that.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros