Man Cave, Inc.

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Man Cave, Inc.

Post by Imalawman »

I went to a Man Cave party the other day and I got the distinct impression it was pampered chef for men. However, there was talk of getting reps underneath you and parties and such. I understand its a new company and I was interested in hearing any input and also to kind of get it out there as something to watch.

Could be totally legit, they have some good products and I bought several items. Got a humorous side to it and doesn't seem to take itself too seriously. Could just be a fun way for a guy to make a buck or two...time will tell.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Man Cave, Inc.

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I'd definitely go and probably buy some stuff if it was really high quality and hard to find elsewhere, but I wouldn't sign up as a seller; frequent repeated exposure to that much barbecued meat could really be dangerous. :wink:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Ragnar

Post by Ragnar »

Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Ragnar wrote:Looks like an MLM scheme.

http://www.mancaveworldwide.com/jointhe ... visor.html
From the link:
ADVISOR COMPENSATION

At Man Cave, we strongly believe our Advisors should be compensated directly for their hard-earned success. As an Advisor, you earn up to 26% commission on your own sales along with up to 7% of your teams' sales.
Hmmm. At least two levels are available. I find it interesting that purchases can be made directly off the website. Isn't direct purchases from the "manufacturer" rather are with MLM's?
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

How dare they sully the term Man Cave!

Now THAT is a Man Cave!
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Parvati
Demigoddess of Volatile Benevolence

Post by Parvati »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:How dare they sully the term Man Cave!

Now THAT is a Man Cave!
Pool table, bar, leather furniture, stuffed fish on the wall... All good, save the throw pillow on the sofa. And all men know that throw pillows serve no earthly purpose: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp0-8Ibkczc :wink:
"The risk in becoming very intimate with a moldie Parvati is that she may unexpectedly become a Kali and take your head."--Rudy Rucker, Freeware
“Most men would kill the truth if truth would kill their religion.”--Lemuel K. Washburn.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

I like my throw pillows. It's a place to rest my neck after I've indulged in far too many beers.

I hate sleeping on totally flat surfaces.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Parvati wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:How dare they sully the term Man Cave!

Now THAT is a Man Cave!
Pool table, bar, leather furniture, stuffed fish on the wall... All good, save the throw pillow on the sofa. And all men know that throw pillows serve no earthly purpose: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp0-8Ibkczc :wink:
Didn't you ever see "Analyze This"?

According to Hollywood a throw pill will completely silence a Firearm. :shock: :roll:

Tell me that isn't useful. :twisted: