George Shehata

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
jimni

George Shehata

Post by jimni »

Has anyone heard of W**** W*** from Canada or George S****** from Kansas City? My brother-in-law and my cousin each put up 500,000.00 over three years ago with G***** S******. They were referred to S****** by W**** W***. Supposedly, S****** is trading with foreign banks and receiving high dividends. He keeps telling my brother-in-law all kinds of different stories and he falls for them all. OVER THREE YEARS! Supposedly, my brother-in-law and my cousin have earned 3.5 million dollars and S****** is having a hard time getting the bank to release the funds. My cousin is convinced it is a con, but my brother-in-law put the money in and only he can request the funds be returned. He believes S****** is on the up and up.

ed: Redaction until poster can provide better substantiation of the claims made.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: George Shehata

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

jimni wrote:Has anyone heard of W**** W*** from Canada or G***** S****** from Kansas City? My brother-in-law and my cousin each put up 500,000.00 over three years ago with G**** S******. They were referred to S****** by W**** W***. Supposedly, S****** is trading with foreign banks and receiving high dividends. He keeps telling my brother-in-law all kinds of different stories and he falls for them all. OVER THREE YEARS! Supposedly, my brother-in-law and my cousin have earned 3.5 million dollars and S****** is having a hard time getting the bank to release the funds. My cousin is convinced it is a con, but my brother-in-law put the money in and only he can request the funds be returned. He believes S****** is on the up and up.
Sorry, but there are perfectly viable legal paths to take action in such cases and if the parties involved have that much at stake there would surely be local counsel to intervene on your relative's behalf.

Be sure to let us know if and when a viable case is or can be made. But until then, posting names without any credible evidence isn't something that the Quatloos site will help spread.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
robinhood

Post by robinhood »

I was wondering if your brother-in-law ever got the money. My friend has a similar transaction with people of the same name and the "bank" is holding the money. There has been a lot of excuses of why the money has not been received. Any help would be appreciated.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Judge Roy posted the answer a year ago: demand in writing, then complain to law enforcement. If law enforcement views it as a civil matter - that happens - then get a lawyer and sue. They can't make endless excuses to a prosecutor or court.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume