What Happened To All The Old Posts?

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Stinky McGurk

What Happened To All The Old Posts?

Post by Stinky McGurk »

Noticed a short while ago Quatloos! did some housecleaning and started a whole new MLM Forum.

Have all the old posts been deleted?

Or are they archieved somewhere?

There was some good ones I had bookmarked that no longer exist. :cry:
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: What Happened To All The Old Posts?

Post by webhick »

Stinky McGurk wrote:Noticed a short while ago Quatloos! did some housecleaning and started a whole new MLM Forum.

Have all the old posts been deleted?

Or are they archieved somewhere?

There was some good ones I had bookmarked that no longer exist. :cry:
Forum kind of blew up and we lost a lot of posts. I think they're still working on restoring the db to get them back.

In the meantime, you can use google's cache, just include "site:quatloos.com" in the search to find what you need.

Also, the old forums (what's left of them) can be found here Really old posts seem to be okay, but we appear to have lost much from the past year.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Stinky McGurk

Post by Stinky McGurk »

Well, I'll be darned!

Thanks, webhick.

site:quatloos.com - that's a new one to me. But I found the one I was looking for.

Appreciate that tip!