Finally!!!! A major "charity" scammer takes a hit

Discussion of a variety of scams, including dating service scams, cyber-currencies, and other frauds and scams.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Finally!!!! A major "charity" scammer takes a hit

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

There is no lower life-form than these and it's about damn time everyone realizes what kind of people are behind these things:

http://legaltimes.typepad.com/blt/2010/ ... story.html
The defendants did not admit to the allegations in the complaint. To pay the fine, they are ordered to turn over assets to a liquidator. These include a pair of $2 million homes, paintings by Picasso and Van Gogh valued collectively at $1.4 million, a guitar collection valued at $800,000*, $270,000 in proceeds from a recently sold wine collection, jewelry valued at $117,000, three Mercedes, two Bentleys, a Range Rover, and a Cadillac Escalade.
*I'm ashamed that low-lifes like this play the instrument.

Too bad they're not going to jail.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Ragnar

Re: Finally!!!! A major "charity" scammer takes a hit

Post by Ragnar »

Judge,

Just because they own them doesn't mean they play them. I've known comic book collectors who never read them.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Really Judge - such generalizations!!

JRB comments about TV Judge.

The paper holds their folded faces to the floor;
and every day, the paperboy brings more.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

David Merrill wrote:Really Judge - such generalizations!!

JRB comments about TV Judge.

The paper holds their folded faces to the floor;
and every day, the paperboy brings more.
I only read yout post, because I wanted to see what one scam artist would say about another.

I just wanted to tell you your link is broken.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I don't read Van Pelt's posts, let alone click on links he uses to assist in his hit counter fetish, but I would also caution anyone to be careful about clicking on links to documents and pictures.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:I don't read Van Pelt's posts, let alone click on links he uses to assist in his hit counter fetish, but I would also caution anyone to be careful about clicking on links to documents and pictures.
Good Advice, I usually follow it, I was just curious, I think it is supposed to be a picture of his brain scan, but I didn't want to down load anything from Van Pelt.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

[quote="Judge Roy Bean"]I don't read Van Pelt's posts, let alone click on links he uses to assist in his hit counter fetish....

That's why I've stopped even commenting on them. I see no reason to enable that fetish; and besides, there's a better chance of Sean Hannity turning into a Marxist than there is of Mr. Van P comprehending, and responding directly to, anything I say.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:I don't read Van Pelt's posts, let alone click on links he uses to assist in his hit counter fetish....

That's why I've stopped even commenting on them. I see no reason to enable that fetish; and besides, there's a better chance of Sean Hannity turning into a Marxist than there is of Mr. Van P comprehending, and responding directly to, anything I say.

Yep! Pretty well disqualified.

http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_b ... NDBj&hl=en