Evolv, Devolv

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Re: Is "A Million Reasons to Evolv Now Contest" Legal?

Post by Thule »

Emet wrote:Wow. $55-65/case of water 'to deliver the health benefits of good hydration with optimal oxygen utilization and increased stamina, energy and endurance'.

Plain old water is watery enough for me to maintain hydration. As to O2 utilization, as long as my lungs and RBCs are in good working order, I think I'll be fine.
But wait, there's more;
Additional benefits may include:
• Helping enhance the absorption of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, proteins and other important nutrients
• Helping to speed fatigue recovery
• Helping maintain healthy circulation
• Helping support a healthy immune system
• Helping restore mental alertness from fatigue or drowsiness
What do these claims have in common? Well, they describe several effects of dehydration. And what's the best cure for that? From the description, I think they are selling plain old water.

As for the whole "oxygenation" deal, the stomach is not equipped to deal with oxygen. That's what we use our lungs for. Adding oxygen just makes you burp...
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Post by Doc Bunkum »

Does anyone know if this is the stuff Peter Popoff is peddling?

Emet

Post by Emet »

Doc Bunkum wrote:Does anyone know if this is the stuff Peter Popoff is peddling?
Judging by his web site, I would bet no. As a fake faith healer, it doesn't seem logical that he would peddle Evolv's watery water with micro doses of crappola when he can simply change plain old spring water into miracle water due to his supernatural abilities while simultaneously picking the pockets of anyone who still believes in him, so that he can end up debt free.

That's how I see it...
:thinking:
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Assuming that Evolv is not a pyramid scheme to begin with - a sizeable assumption - what is unlawful about their contest? Yes, I see that it too involves recruiting, but that's the aim of the whole package. Am I missing something?

I'm very glad to see you on a regular basis again, SBM. I merged this thread into the existing Evolv thread. Maintaining one thread per MLM (so long as they don't get too large) facilitates finding info by search engine.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
soapboxmom
Matriarch of the Networked Soap Sales

Re: Evolv, Devolv

Post by soapboxmom »

I was thinking back to the big stink over Publishers Clearing House Prizes where the issue of a contest requiring purchases to enter came up. I think if it is publically announced anyone including sweet little ol, me should be able to enter without recruiting for that silly Zero Water (I have a lot more to come on that later).

Soapboxmom
wserra

Post by wserra »

soapboxmom wrote:I was thinking back to the big stink over Publishers Clearing House Prizes where the issue of a contest requiring purchases to enter came up.
Ah. SBM, those laws apply to sweepstakes - basically private lotteries, with winners chosen by chance. Yes, indeed, after various scandals, this type of event is reasonably well-regulated, including in several states laws requiring that no purchase be required to participate. I hold no love for Evolv, but this isn't a sweepstakes. It's more in the nature of a bonus, requiring a level of performance to participate. Moreover, it's only open to people who have already signed up as Evolv distributors.

I think it's OK. Disclaimer: not a legal opinion, informational only, blah blah blah.
- David Hume
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Dang! My hope for the MLM millionaire lifestyle just went up in smoke. Get that Evolv and put out the fire quick!

I think we should take a closer look at the label of said "Zero Water"
Magic water my a$$. It is a big zero. There is nothing in it. 0 grams of protein. Yes, you read that right they said zero! So, there is so little it can't be measured and even show a quantity of a single / one gram. 16 ounces of milk has 16 grams. And, a normal diet is chock full of the stuff.

They brag of this snakeoil promoting healing. Protein does do that, but there are zero grams in a bottle of this worthless water. Zero, zero, zero and in case you didn't get it, zero!!!!!

Alfalfa is said to be chock full of vitamins, minerals and protein as well. Alfalfa is higher in protein than milk in fact. So, how much is in the Evolv since it boosts zero grams of protein, no measurable amounts of vitamins and no measurable amount of minerals? Not one single vitamin or mineral is named with any amount of the recommended daily allowance. This water is nothing but a big ZERO!!!

Soapboxmom
Emet

Post by Emet »

Ahh, SBM, you're such a skeptic.
Archaea Active™ describes the energy-advancing benefits of a proprietary all-natural formula and involved manufacturing process developed by Health2o Products, LLC. The founders believe that their process initiates the production of cell signaling molecules which the company describes as Archaea Active™. These molecules, present at the picomolar level, stimulate other cells to communicate and respond.
Ya see, ya gotta believe that one trillionth of a mole makes the watery water worth $55-65/case.
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

We have more math challenged MLMers in Dallas pushing this thing who won't join my homeschool math classes despite repeated invitations:

http://www.evolvlegacy.com/ms/view

http://evolvlegacy.com/ms/view?page=our_industry

http://evolvlegacy.com/ms/view?page=about_me

Contact Me Contact Information
•Charles Peterson
•Email Me!•972-
•My Personal Website
My Networks
•Facebook
Thank you for visiting my page!

Brought to you by: Charles Peterson

Like so many people, I grew tired of worrying how the bills would get paid every month.
I grew tired of working a job I didn't really enjoy, and that I knew would never create the life I wanted and deserved.
But there was nothing worse than going to bed every night with the feeling that what I was reaching for, felt so far away.
So I decided to do something about it.
Believe it or not, the decision alone did wonders for me. It gave me a feeling of control and hope that I never felt working for somebody else!
And now I know why.
Working from home has been an absolute blessing.
It's taught me how to work smarter, rather than work harder. It's helping me make more money, and at the same time create more time to enjoy it. It provides me with an opportunity to meet people just like me, and help them create the life and lifestyle they dream about.
If you're friendly and have a goal in mind, I'd love to work with you. In fact, there's a team of people behind me that devote every day of their lives to helping good people succeed with this incredible opportunity.
Whether you have a lot of experience or none at all… a lot of time to invest or just a little… it's all good! Our company, our team, and our proven system work with what you've got - and help you bring about the results you're looking for.
If you have any questions, contact me!
If you have any concerns, let me know!
If you're ready to go, I'm right there with you!
I'm also living proof that this business really can change your life!......

Are you tired of making someone else rich?
Do you wish you had more time, flexibility, and freedom to do the things you enjoy?
Would a 6-figure residual income change your life?

Whether you realize it or not, certain “trends” are taking shape, right now, that are changing the face of business forever. In fact, over 40 million Americans now work from home and that number is expected to grow by 20% per year!
Are you one of them? Do you someday hope to be?
Well, take note. Because what you’re about to discover is one of the most exciting and financially rewarding opportunities to develop in a very long time…
-----------------------------------------
Where do I start with Mr. Scammer. If the number of Americans working from home grew by 20% a year let's see what would happen.

20% increase a year quickly surpasses the U.S. population of around 310,000,000.

How many reps are making a six figure income? How many actual retail customers does Evolv boast? What proven system? Where is the Income Disclosure? Check out the laughable one from Ignite, which is also based in Dallas and had tremendous scrutiny from the AG's office. That scrutiny forced them to publish that disclosure. Ignite has barely 2 customers average per rep and shows a massive failure rate. The failure rate is much greater than the 98% shown as the many associates who didn't qualify and lost their butts are morphed out of the table.

What kind of further studies is Evolv going to do on water that has basically nothing in it? Are the subjects going to be asked to drink a case a day so there will be at least a measurable amount of protein, a vitamin or a mineral or an enzyme -- a measurable amount of anything at all for the testing???

Will Charles honestly disclose to recruits what he is actually earning in this "incredible opportunity" There are many serial scammers pushing this silly water. Has Charles been jumping and dumping his way through numerous opportunities in record time like his Christian mentor business partners??? Has he checked his business partners out carefully? He may be mentored straight into financial disaster and bankruptcy like so many others that have been victimized by this industry. He could be the one leading many others down this path to disaster and putting himself in danger of costly litigation.

This is the MLM life of luxury he is experiencing in his aprtment near scammer central in Dallas:

Quote:
floorplans and pricing

Quote:

Plan Beds Bath Sq.Ft. Rate
A1A 1 1 600 $450
A1 1 1 600 $450
A2 1 1 735 $599
B1 1 1 874 $575
B1A 1 1 874 $575
B2 2 2 1000 $659
B2A 2 2 1000 $659

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Charles Peterson, Evolv rep, had more words of wisdom for us:

"Most guys are whimp's, pussy's, and coward's so they should get a job" -
Robert Kiyosaki

These brainless MLMers should check out Kiyosaki before kissing his butt. http://www.johntreed.com/Kiyosaki.html

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

http://www.click2houston.com/video/22529239/index.html

That video is explosive. MD Anderson has plenty to say about the dishonest solicitations being made using their name and the sales model where reps gone wild across the net can publish and say things that are misleading and dishonest. Trey White and his flunkies refused to comment.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/22524828/detail.html

Soapboxmom
wserra

Post by wserra »

It's good to see that the fact that M.D. Anderson has sued them doesn't stop Evolv! No siree!

Example 1, 6-10-10:
There is 15+ years of research behind this product all done at the MD Anderson Cancer Research Center @ the University Of Texas.
Fifteen years! You mean that it wasn't just one test that took a week or so? Those liars at Anderson!

Example 2, 7-13-10:
Evolv health is a science-based nutraceutical beverage that is supported by research from M.D. Anderson Hospital, The University of Texas
And, of course, Evolv's own site continues to say the same stuff it always has. For example:
The Evolv management feels extremely blessed and fortunate that an institution the caliber of M.D. Anderson has tested our product.
Of course, the management of M.D. Anderson probably feels itself cursed to have ever had anything to do with these guys. Dogs and fleas, M.D. Anderson. Dogs and fleas.
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Thule wrote:As for the whole "oxygenation" deal, the stomach is not equipped to deal with oxygen. That's what we use our lungs for. Adding oxygen just makes you burp...
And, if you burp in the direction of an open flame, the effects may be interesting.
- David Hume
littleroundman

Post by littleroundman »

Thule wrote:As for the whole "oxygenation" deal, the stomach is not equipped to deal with oxygen. That's what we use our lungs for. Adding oxygen just makes you burp...
Extra oxygen shouldn't be a problem to the whiz kids at Evolv

I'm sure Archaea Active™ could be modified to include some antioxidant agents without affecting its' taste.
WaterHead Boy

Post by WaterHead Boy »

If you are interested in knowing more about Trey White –- born as Roscoe Frederick White III –- it’s a story well worth enjoying.

In fact, the more that you know, the funnier it gets. I invite you to study all of the websites listed within this posting.

Here first let’s go to http://evolvhealth.com/whatis.asp?co_la=US_EN:
EvolvHealth, LLC is a direct sales company developed by a team of scientists in conjunction with seasoned entrepreneurs, marketers and direct sellers. The team is led by the Founder and Chairman, Mr. Trey White.
Evolv’s slick website and over-the-top videos promote White as a visionary leader of historical business accomplishments. This introductory video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Dy-tTH ... re=related still found on YouTube in particular seems definitely intended for that purpose, as White discusses that he is only “weeks away from launching the next billion dollar company in network marketing.”

And another early-stage video found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFQfv0M6AKM pretty much serves the same purpose.

In these videos, White describes himself as “a businessperson and serial entrepreneur from Dallas, Texas.” True enough.

And he talks about his past achievements in the DotCom Era as well as within the nationwide ethanol industry. The pitch is assured and convincing.

It humors a lot of people within the sectorthat White freely allows himself to be touted by the Evolvers as a "billionaire."

While never making the claim himself, you can see at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4a70rMKg0A that White looks the other way while Evolvers give Trey some much-needed street cred by styling him as a “billionaire.” In fact, watch this ridiculous video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGQcGW5Z ... re=related as Trey grins from ear to ear without any protest whatsoever as he is moronically introduced as a “multi-billionaire.”

Trey White is a lot of things, but he is no billionaire -- despite what he would want for you to believe. (So check out these videos before White makes YouTube take them down!)

But that doesn't end the attempts to transform the reality of Trey White into something more grand and bulletproof. The welcome page of White's venture firm website at http://www.whiteventures.com/index.html grandeloquently heralds The Power Of Seeing The Future while trumpeting White's professional accomplishments as follows:
Trey White, CEO

Mr. White is Chairman and CEO of White Ventures, Ltd., a private equity company headquartered in Dallas , Texas . White Ventures controls and manages over $200+ million in assets through White Ventures and its affiliates. The company holds controlling interests in companies within these industries: real estate property, real estate development, manufacturing, technology, oil and gas and renewable fuels. Mr. White is also committed to investing in the production of renewable fuel sources both domestically and on a global basis. White Ventures' philosophy is to invest in forward thinking solutions where technology will accelerate and create exponential benefits and new markets in global economies.

Mr. White funded and co-founded HomeBuilder.com, the nation's largest MLS system for new homes and the official web site of the National Association of Homebuilders. He took the company public in 1999 as HomeStore.com with a market capitalization of $3 billion. Prior to a secondary stock offering, HomeStore reached a market cap of $10 billion with $350 million in revenues in 250 markets employing 3,000 nationwide. Mr. White serves on boards of several corporations.
Wow. Dynamic guy, right?

But The Power Of Seeing The Future is only surpassed by The Power Of Seeing His Past.

Trey's past, that is.

Let's check out the rality to that statement above taken from White Ventures website, where White claimed in regard to HomeBuilder.com that “[h]e took the company public in 1999 as HomeStore.com with a market capitalization of $3 billion.”

And let's note that those were White’s words: and not anyone else’s.

The only problem with this hyperbole is that when you check the records of the Securities Exchnage Commission at http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar ... 0&count=40 relating to the 1999 initial public offering of Homestore.com, it becomes apparent that White had no such role.

In fact, at http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/ ... 000093.txt one can review the final form of prospectus that was circulated concerning the Homestore.com IPO: which was required by law to essentially list every significant executive or stockholder of the Homestore firm involved in its going public process.

The name “Trey White” (or any mention of White under any of his other aliases) doesn’t appear anywhere in the document.

(And in fact, when you run a search of this web document for the last name “White,” the only reference point is a major stockholder of Homestore.com named “Fred. R. White, Jr.” –- who is the FATHER of our own Frederick Roscoe "Trey" White III in question.)

So maybe Trey was running his Daddy.

Or maybe instead Trey was just running his mouth.

But the one thing that Trey White wasn’t running in 1999 was HomeStore.com, much less taking it public.

I am sure White was hoping that no one would actually take the time to check out his personal history, including his claims to fame with Homestore.com. Or even with respect to his involvement with “the fourth largest ethanol producer in North America.”

What ever happened to that ethanol producer? A Dallas Business Journal story found at http://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/stori ... ory11.html tells you what happened to that ethanol producer during 2009 and just before the founding of EvolvHealth:
Friday, May 15, 2009
White Energy is latest ethanol refiner to file Chapter 11
Dallas Business Journal - by Chad Eric Watt, Staff writer

A Dallas-based ethanol business with three refineries has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection after its lenders said it defaulted on its main credit facility.

White Energy Inc. operates three ethanol refineries: in Hereford and Plainview, Texas and in Russell, Kan. It is one of the 10 largest ethanol producers in the country and the No. 2 producer of gluten for food companies in the country. White produced $500 million in revenue in 2008, according to its bankruptcy filings.
Strange that Trey doesn’t tell you about this development when touting his involvement with the “fourth largest ethanol producer in North America.” Or about the reasons that he was jettisoned from the company roughly a year before its final demise.

Now go back and listen to that earlier referenced video appearing at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4a70rMKg0A again. At the 2:50 mark of this clip, White emphatically talks about “my track record of building multi-billion dollar companies [and] taking companies public.”

What track record?

With what “multi-billion dollar companies” has Trey White been involved? And what companies has Trey White taken public?

Or has Trey White ever served any role with a multi-billion dollar public company?

We now know the realities about Trey White and his claimed involvements with Homestore.com as well as White Energy. But note White's additional claim to have started a number of other companies during the course of his career as "a serial entrepreneur."

Surprisingly, the claim is true enough. Indeed, let's look at some of Trey's other initiatives.

For example, Trey hasn’t in recent years notably mentioned his involvement as the founder of Bridgeport Power, an electricity retailer in the Texas deregulated energy market that went defunct after a couple years of operations, leaving its customers stranded.

Trey doesn’t much talk about Marlin Atlantis anymore and its series of planned residential community developments in Texas. Click on some of the webpages at http://www.marlinatlantis.com that are supposedly maintained by Marlin Atlantis for its communities in supposed development -- such as Cross Oak Ranch or Esperanza Bourne -- to get a sense as to why Trey doesn't talk about these dormant efforts.

And what else does Trey White not talk about?

The fact that Trey White could not have served as a Director or senior executive of a publicly-traded company.

As Trey White is a convicted felon.

Indeed, White was convicted during 1988 under Texas criminal law in respect of a felony charge (Charge Number F-8588654) of Possession Of A Controlled Substance in Dallas County, Texas, with the judicial disposition of that offense on February 19, 1988. (For those interested in digging further, the TRS Entry ID Number of the case 7432423 and the Court Entry Status ID Number is 2798735.)

And now this former druggie turned business giant is selling neutraceuticals?

Beyond the drug charges, Trey's bio ignores the other conviction on White’s record involving a Class A Misdemeanor Assault To Cause Bodily Injury (Charge Number 964311301010) that was finalized roughly a decade later on February 7, 1997. (The TRS Entry ID Number of the case 7432424 and the Tracking incident Number used by state law enforcement is 9002966768.)

Hell, Evolvers -- Trey White can't even vote in your local election, much less serve as a senior member of a multi-billion dollar public company!

SO: GET REAL, TREY. TELL EVERYONE WHO YOU REALLY ARE.

AND WE DARE YOU OR YOUR HACKS TO PUBLICLY ATTEMPT TO REFUTE ANY OF THE ABOVE-APPEARING TRUTHS IN THIS NARRATIVE.

(AS WE WILL BE ON YOUR LIES LIKE A CHEAP SUIT -- FOR ALL TO SEE.)
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

WaterHead Boy wrote:The fact that Trey White could not have served as a Director or senior executive of a publicly-traded company.

Is this true? I have never heard this before.
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

http://www.realscam.com/f9/trey-whites- ... l#post3834

I confirmed Trey White's assault record on the Texas Department of Public Safety website. WaterHead Boy has done quite a bit of great research. I would like to know his source for the alleged felony conviction for a controlled substance in Dallas.

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

D Magazine had some enlightening information.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/trey-whites- ... l#post3960

Soapboxmom
TLGD

Statement from Mr. White

Post by TLGD »

A statement from Mr. White:
I am not, nor have I ever been, a felon. Twenty five years ago, during my high school prom, I made a mistake. The charge against me was dismissed in its entirety. A search of the official Dallas County public record will prove this (see below). It’s unfortunate that there has been an attempt to discredit me prior to the launch of Evolv Mexico. I have devoted my life to creating opportunities through leadership and entrepreneurship and will continue to do so.”

Gary Fitzsimmons, Dallas Co. District Clerk
Felony Record Search
133 N. Riverfront Blvd., Box 12
Dallas, Texas 75207-4313

Dallas County

District Clerk
Gary Fitzsimmons

Re: Subject: White Roscoe F III

D.O.B. 05/09/67

I, Gary Fitzsimmons, Clerk of the District Criminal Courts of Dallas County, Texas, Do hereby certify that the district criminal court indexes of Dallas County, Texas have been searched, and we are unable to locate any charges or convictions filed against the above subject during and including the year of 1973 thru 21, January, 2010.

The undersigned does not assume any liability for omission or error in the above statement.

Witness my hand and seal of office this 22th day of January, 2010.

Gary Fitzsimmons, District Clerk
Of Dallas County, Texas
By:

Seal
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

TLGD,

Again, Trey pled guilty to the felony possession charge and the deferred adjudication is why it doesn't show in the court records. The assault record appears on the Texas Department of Public Safety website and on Harris County's site.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/trey-whites- ... l#post3966

Soapboxmom