HERE WE GO AGAIN: HOW TO AVOID YOUR MORTGAGE LEGALLY

Discussion of various forms of Advance Fee Fraud, including application fees for loans that never materialize, self-liquidating loan scams, as well as mortgage elimination scams and related debt elimination scams [Nigerian-type scams should go in the Nigerian 4-1-9 forum]
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

HERE WE GO AGAIN: HOW TO AVOID YOUR MORTGAGE LEGALLY

Post by Prof »

From Sui, today:
Yesterday, 11:14 PM
quasimodo
Waking Up

Endless Fraud Detection

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to start by saying that if this is in any way against the forum rules that the site administrator remove this thread right away. If not, then thank you for allowing the post.

I just got through interviewing two fine young gentlemen who have started a new business called Endless Fraud Detection Services.
Here is a link to the archives page on my site where you can listen to the interview. Click on "Endless Fraud Detection" http://thebelltower.info/archive/ind...?q=f&f=%2F2007

Their website is http://www.endlessfrauddetection.com
I invite all of you to visit their site and offer your thoughts here
This stuff seems to run in cycles. Now, we're back to "fraud audits" as a way of avoiding, reducing the mortgage. I anticipate this stuff will really grow -- along with Drorean-style scams -- as the subprime mortgage market collapses.
"My Health is Better in November."
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Ain't the 'net just grand!

Hey - you! Yes, you! Want a six-figure income? Want the freedom to work when you want and how long you want? Want to tell your boss goodbye and enjoy earning what you're really worth helping other people?

Well step right up and send us $X,XXX.XX dollars and we'll send you everything you need to be a ______________________________________ (insert whatever you think makes sense).

It never ends.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
quarter

Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN: HOW TO AVOID YOUR MORTGAGE LEGALLY

Post by quarter »

Another Scam?
Please see below for more information.

Visit the posting at http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/lgs/1682634384.html to contact the person who posted this.

============================================================
Eliminate Your Mortgage

Date: 2010-04-08, 12:06PM

Hello,

Times are tough for many home owners these days, with no end in sight. The nation is struggling with a lack of jobs and continued pressure on home values leaving many homeowners with mortgages higher than their homes' value. Currently there are 4 million homes nationally in foreclosure and over 5,000 in Snohomish, King, and Pierce counties alone. Several states are creating emergency funds to help the temporarily unemployed from being foreclosed upon, but the numbers continue to paint a bleak picture. Even with additional funds from the government there are too many people facing unemployment and weak housing values to enable many to borrow the necessary amount to prevent foreclosure or to purchase a home in foreclosure.

Best case scenario seems to be when owners are able to make their payments, but are still hovering around the break even mark after paying closing costs, realtor fees, and excise tax when selling their home. Regardless of your situation, wouldn’t it be nice to be able to get out from under your current mortgage and find a home more suitable to your current financial means? Well that is what our company is committed to make happen for you

Northwest Note Elimination is a mortgage audit process that perfects a claim on the home ridding it of mortgages. We make mortgages vanish completely. Sounds unbelievable, yes. There are many who don't want to believe that this process works and that is fine. My desire is not to convince the disbelievers, but to educate those who think it may work and change their lives.

I spent over 10 years working in the commercial banking industry and was disgusted with how banks disrespect customer's finances and the mess they created with the unethical lending practices of the past decade. I was instructed to lie to customers about loan modifications and foreclosures. I saw families who had been duped into loans with terms that would financially ruin them in years to come. I saw appraisals come in for mortgages that were magically exactly what they needed to be to get the loan approved. The proverbial "housing bubble" that so many warned world burst, in fact did. I saw the screens that showed how much money the bank made off a loan in the loan's lifetime & couldn't wrap my brain around the numbers of "zeros" at the end of the number. How could a $250,000 mortgage make the bank 2.5 million+? I know how interest works, and even if it takes 30 years to pay off the loan, it couldn't profit the bank that much, could it? Banks are federally regulated and all mortgages have laws with which they must comply. Have you looked at your mortgage to make sure the bank followed the rules? Do you know what the rules are? I can guarantee that the banks look at your contract monthly to make sure you are keeping your end of the bargain!

When you signed for your mortgage you agreed to terms & conditions, but the originator, the bank, also (in effect) signed the documents and agreed to uphold their end of the contract. If you miss a payment, you are in violation of your mortgage contract and the bank will come after you for repayment culminating in foreclosure if the payments are missed for long enough. What most consumers don't realize is that they have the right to hold the mortgage company to uphold their end of the contract. In our mortgage elimination process your mortgage lender is served a list of items they must provide to establish their compliance and the validity of the loan. These items include, but are not limited to the HUD 1 statement, the Good Faith Estimate, the original signed documents, all record of transfer, copy of the appraisal, proof of Truth in Lending Disclosure etc, etc. They are by law required to provide these items upon request. Banks are familiar with being audited and this is essentially an audit. They have 30 days to respond. We find that mortgages are in violation of 1 -8 federal laws which makes the loans fraudulent. This is where the question arises from clients, "But how & why would the bank just let that mortgage money just go away?" To better understand money and how loans and money are created watch the first 20 minutes of the video clip on nwNoteElimination.com. The money that is represented by your mortgage was never gold in a banks vault. Rather, it was money that was brought into existence by your signature on the loan documents. The loan money was created, not borrowed and by its creation was used to create even more loans (money).

Mortgages have been split up, "fractionalized" and sold off in small pieces combined with other pieces of mortgages of equal, lesser or greater credit ratings. "A" paper loans have been grouped with small portions of "B" "C" &"D" paper loans and sold to investors, predominately overseas investors, as solid creditworthy groups of loans. This practice is a gross misrepresentation of the mortgages, however it is common practice. To better grasp this concept, consider the mutual fund. Not many investors would feel comfortable in investing a large sum of money in one stock, however, by investing in mutual funds, a pool of investments, the investor diversifies their risk. If one or two of the stocks underperformed, the remaining stocks' performances more than make up for it. It is not the mortgage client concern what happens to the mortgage funds once the loan is signed for, however, the loan was to remain as one loan start to finish. If it is sold, it is to be sold as a whole loan unit. This brings me to MERS, the Mortgage Electronic Registration Service holds over 60 million fatally flawed mortgages MERS facilitates the fractionalizing of loans and the sales of mortgages retaining record of the sales. MERS has been foreclosing on homes, however they lack the legal grounds to do so. MERS never had interest in the property, they simply acted as a recording agent, a facilitator.

In the past, scam companies have tried to eliminate mortgages by delivering Bonds for Discharge of Debt, Bills of Exchange, Due Bills and Redemption Certificates to eliminate legitimate mortgage debt. Extensive study of the FBI's raid on the Dorean Group has been done by NW Note Elimination. The Dorean Group did in fact eliminate mortgages. There was a mortgage elimination process and it worked. What the Dorean Group did next sunk them, they got greedy. The Dorean Group remortgaged properties that had just had the mortgage eliminated essentially getting "double paid" for the loans. The elimination of the mortgage was never deemed illegal, the remortgaging of the cleared properties was the criminal activity.

Step one is to collect a fully refundable processing fee and sign the contracts and intake agreements. This $5000 processing fee is what it costs us to perform the Mortgage Elimination process, however in these difficult financial times we occasionally accept clients who are unable to pay the full fee due to circumstances out of their control. We are willing to work with people who this process makes sense for and do not want to turn away anyone who needs help and wants to eliminate their mortgage. If you want to proceed with Mortgage Elimination but only lack the funds to start the process, please don’t hesitate to call, we can work something out. Mortgage Elimination includes a forensic loan audit process and requires a team of professionals to create and monitor the file and ensure the client's mortgage is properly handled. This process takes 6 months and a team of professionals will be working on your file and updating you on the progress of your file. This is not a non-profit organization, we have office expenses, payroll cost and taxes to pay like every other business. It is common practice to pay an attorney a retainer for legal matters. An attorney could process mortgage elimination for you; however it would cost more upfront, and take longer. We specialize in this process while an attorney handles many different legal matters. We are experts at Mortgage Elimination, it is all we do. Very few attorneys will work without retainer while waiting on the end payment from a case. The attorney must pay for office space, taxes, staff etc. A CPA charges a fee for preparing your taxes and a mortgage company often charges an appraisal fee.

This process works and I have studied lengthy audit files start to finish. I have clients who have agreed to share their paperwork with skeptics to show how it works. I am happy to bring those files along to meetings to show any interested clients. The Mortgage Elimination Process takes 6 months start to finish. Step one is to rescind the Power of Attorney you gave to the bank/mortgage company when you signed for your mortgage. A land trust is created with the client & one our company representatives as co-beneficiaries. The demand of documentation along with the land trust paperwork and the new Limited Power of Attorney is delivered to the original mortgage company, the current lien holder, trustee if applicable, MERS and the State Attorney General. This is an above board, out in the open process. NW Note Elimination does not do business secretively which is why the State Attorney General is copied on all proceedings. After the delivery of the audit demands, a 30-60 day waiting period begins giving the bank ample time to respond. To respond any other way other than by providing the demanded documentation is considered frivolous and a waste of time and we will hold them accountable for it. The claim is perfected; court occurs if necessary, however less than 10% of cases ever end up in court. We are not arguing anything, simply putting together an audit & delivering our findings. To treat this process as an argument implies that the argument could be lost. We are simply fact finding and presenting our findings. We have yet to find a mortgage that was not eligible to be eliminated. Additionally to all of this, the re-conveyed deed and the final findings are sent off to the 3 credit bureaus and all negative history associated with this loan start to finish must be erased. The credit cleanup process is included in the processing fee and takes 30 days to affect the client's credit.

Take action today and schedule a sit down meeting with me regarding your current mortgage situation or forward it to a loved one that is need of help. During this meeting, I will share more about potential options for your specific situation, as well as provide you with a packet showing the documented examples I spoke about. The sooner we audit your case, the sooner we can get you and your family in a better financial place. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,

Jill Lane

Relief Financial Group
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

[quote="quarter"]Another Scam?

I would say, "Another Scam!!!!!!!"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

quarter wrote:Step one is to rescind the Power of Attorney you gave to the bank/mortgage company when you signed for your mortgage. A land trust is created with the client & one our company representatives as co-beneficiaries.
Sounds a whole lot like Dorean to me. We all know how well that worked.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

It's the classic "they were close but they didn't quite do it right and we know how to make it work" scam.

Someone has already notified craigslist that it's illegal so it's only a matter of time before that avenue is shut off.

Unfortunately, thousands of potential victims have probably seen it.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

"Avoid your mortgage" why not call it what it is. How to cheat someone who trusted you enough to loan you money.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yep, sounds exactly like the Dorean scam from start to finish with "just hand us $5000" first part. it sounds like they have jettisoned some of the messier bits like committing mortgage fraud, but the end result will still be the same, six months down the road, the "lucky" client will be out on their ear when they get foreclosed on and tossed out in the street. I just hope the local AG shuts them down before they turn into another Dorean type mess.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

If they are there without the permission of the owners, the owners can't file an eviction notice, can they? I thought the procedure was for the owners to file a criminal tresspassing report, and the police act on that.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
wserra

Post by wserra »

Arthur Rubin wrote:If they are there without the permission of the owners, the owners can't file an eviction notice, can they?
"There's only one thing between me and that land - the rightful owners."

- Hedley Lamarr
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

These are the same people as in the "squatters" thread.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Arthur Rubin wrote:If they are there without the permission of the owners, the owners can't file an eviction notice, can they? I thought the procedure was for the owners to file a criminal tresspassing report, and the police act on that.
Sometimes the police won't act, in those cases often rather then try and force to Police to do something it is just easier to go the eviction route.