Kevin Green: Moorish Home Invader and his Exotic Dancer

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Kevin Green: Moorish Home Invader and his Exotic Dancer

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

You just know there's much, much more to this story (http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/12/s ... n-robbery/):
A “sovereign citizen” with a decades-long criminal record was convicted Thursday in connection with a Philadelphia home invasion robbery.

Kevin Green, who clashed with his court-appointed attorney and repeatedly interrupted court proceedings with objections based on Moorish Science Temple and other anti-government political theories, reported The Philadelphia Inquirer.

“I object to you being my attorney and I object to these proceedings,” Green said when asked if he wished to testify. “I do not consent to them.”

Jurors found the 57-year-old Green guilty in the Aug. 10 home invasion robbery of a couple, along with an exotic dancer, 26-year-old Charda Gilyard, who was also charged.

According to testimony, Green and Gilyard went to the couple’s home posing as prospective tenants and forced their way inside.

Investigators said Green terrorized the woman and her 12-year-old autistic son before fleeing with $7,713 in cash.

Neighbors spotted Green running down the street with a blocked of wrapped cash under his arm and Gilyard sprinting awkwardly in stiletto heels, authorities said.

Police arrested the pair a short time later.

Green, who was first arrested as an adult in 1975 and became involved by the late 1980s in a notorious drug gang, had been on parole for 10 months at the time of his arrest.

He avoided a life sentence for murder in the 1989 shooting of computer software expert Donald Branch, who Green’s associates mistook for another man, at Tobin’s Inn.

Green was sentenced to seven to 15 years for murder in that case.

Gliyard pleaded guilty earlier this week in the home invasion, and she and Green will be sentenced in September.
Charda seems to be identified as "Charda Martin Gilyard" in court documents (http://www.courts.phila.gov/apps/crimin ... ,%20CHARDA) so it sounds like the two lovebirds made things official at some point. That's nice.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Kevin Green: Moorish Home Invader and his Exotic Dancer

Post by notorial dissent »

Speschul dontcha know!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

stripper running in stiletto heels? if they make a movie about this, the writers will have plenty of material!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Yeah, I suggest that the Moorish flavor of OPCA is where the action is going to be for a while. We've already noted that Canadian FMOTL is probably on the decline.

Moorish has demographics going for it, lack of robust safety net in the states, the socioeconomic profile is perfect, a lot of people with low levels of education, low income, high rates of having previous criminal records, etc etc etc.

The action seems to be going on offline though. The big name there is Taj Tarik Bey and he's stayed offline mostly although we know from Nanya that Taj is still holding seminars and charging for the information. I've even caught a Moor calling into Karl Lentz show a few months back which means there's a little bit of Guru-shopping going on.

It's kind of prescient that there were warnings put out to LEO a while back given how many of these arrests seem to involve more serious crimes and firearms, particularly in the Tennessee arrests.

I got two Moorish Guru's that have been linked to me by Tyra Moore and (incredibly) Santos Bonacci on the backlog of stuff to check out.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I would agree that Moorish flavored insanity is the next "big thing" in the sovereign world. It is also bridging over into the prosperity program world as well. One thing that has surprised me is how although Moorish style sovereign crazy has traditionally had some racial boundaries, but more and more sovereigns that you would NOT normally associate with this culture are getting involved in it.

Two types of sovereign groups are merging here: (1) the "dont tread on me" confederate flag style mostly white sovereigns and (2) Moorish Science Temple quackery lead mostly by minority sovereigns have come together to form one horrific mass of crazy. It is very unusual, and I guess it just shows that stupidity is colorblind.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

The big name there is Taj Tarik Bey
Me say Bey,
Me say Bey,
Me say Bey,
Me say Bey-O,
Jail time come and me can't go home.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

LightinDarkness wrote:1) the "dont tread on me" confederate flag style mostly white sovereigns
Gadsden's flag is not a Confederate flag.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"