Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

little mouse
Swabby
Swabby

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by little mouse »

Normally you would return but it's got to be officially registered and approved and an address on a fake cheque won't cut it you wouldn't want to further enable fraud by allowing the cheques back into circulation.
wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by wanglepin »

Is it me, or are all the negative comments over on goofers about this bank disappearing? There was about 4 this morning telling thicky stupid goofy members that the cheques were not being accepted and now those posts have gone.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: I would guess a lot of these cheque payments will just be reversed on the freeloader's account and the cheque sent to WeRe. Until Peter does something about it, the whole situation just stays as it is. e.g. freeloader still owes £1500 in Council Tax.
Yes, but then the freeloader will apply the reverse reading of Bills of Exchange Act, misquote Denning's comment about treating notes as cash, assert that their legitimate werecheque payment has been dishonoured, and insist that they therefore now owe nothing.

Obviously it will fall apart when they are brought before a court, and their debts will be hugely increased by legal costs and bailiff's fees. But that will just cause them to cling to the delusion with greater desperation.

We can expect another couple of months of entertainment from this story yet.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Emily Love-Light Davies has posted a copy of her American Express credit card statement she received in the post today on PoE's facebook page. She has blanked nothing out. All of her details are to be seen. She has posted it to "prove" her payment by a WeRe cheque has worked. Her account does indeed show a balance of zero. But, I fear the poor girl is soon to be disappointed. The statement is dated 28th April and the payment was received on the 24th April. So they received her cheque on the Friday and raised her statement on the Tuesday. Oh dear.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

While peter continues to throw his RE`s out of the crib on his FB page, over on goofers bertiebert is still pushing it
by bertiebert » Sat May 02, 2015 9:18 pm
confirmation this morning of an AMEX Credit card being cleared for £660+ and Barclaycard the same yesterday.
I do hope this idiot is roped in along with P of E.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
little mouse wrote:Btw cheques are returned to the drawers bank if unpaid but as the We We bank dosent exsist there is no where to return them to so they won't see them again. Will probably be collected as evidence as you say.
Isn't he using the accommodation address in Manchester? I would guess a lot of these cheque payments will just be reversed on the freeloader's account and the cheque sent to WeRe. Until Peter does something about it, the whole situation just stays as it is. e.g. freeloader still owes £1500 in Council Tax. Peter might have a lot of post to go through when he gets round to collecting it. (Because you can be damn sure he isn't paying to get it forwarded.)
I believe the address in Manchester is just a spot for the mail to WeReBank to be forwarded or held for Peter to collect. The problem is that the cheques only get so far through clearing before being stopped and determined to be worthless. I don't think Peter thought through the bit of the scam which would involve transferring credit to the banks. Most likely because he thinks money is an imaginary construct designed to keep people in slavery for the new world order or some other form of wibble.

Peter probably didn't know how banks actually clear cheques or how the system actually works in practice and this is evident by how quickly the scam is unravelling. The cheques are being returned and the banks have started looking into the fraud. Peter's cheques don't do anything, they don't 'clear' and won't clear until some money starts coming out of WeRe. Since WeRe doesn't have ANY money it can't send any and the scam collapses.

The banks will keep the Cheques because they don't actually know where to send them and also because each one will be evidence of fraud on the part of the person who filled them in. Peter has likely chucked a lot of people under a bus that is going to have very serious repercussions for them and I believe that on some level he thinks he is doing them a favour.
Warning may contain traces of nut
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Emily Love-Light Davies has posted a copy of her American Express credit card statement she received in the post today on PoE's facebook page. She has blanked nothing out. All of her details are to be seen. She has posted it to "prove" her payment by a WeRe cheque has worked. Her account does indeed show a balance of zero. But, I fear the poor girl is soon to be disappointed. The statement is dated 28th April and the payment was received on the 24th April. So they received her cheque on the Friday and raised her statement on the Tuesday. Oh dear.
I wonder if she knows that giving out her card details along with her personal details could be used for identity theft...

Normally I'd feel compelled to warn her about this, but giving some thought to the matter I can imagine that she won't have much of an identity left to steal by the end of next week.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Someone on the FB page is asking some quite reasonable questions. But I have a feeling the only answer he'll get is to be banninated as a troll by PoE.
Hi Peter Can you answer some questions for me ? 1) The £10 membership fee and £25.00 cheque book charge - You say these payments are credited to our own accounts. Are they credited in sterling or do you convert the sterling into Re and you keep the sterling yourself ? 2) The sort-code you use on your cheques 75-01-81, is this just your date of birth 18th of January 1957 in reverse ? 3) Why are there no actual account numbers on the cheques except 000000000 ? How do you keep track of payments ? 4) Can you please confirm my understanding ? You are saying banks will accept these cheques drawn on your bank, which do not have an account number, has a sortcode which is your date of birth and drawn on a currency you have made up yourself ?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Emily Love-Light Davies has posted a copy of her American Express credit card statement she received in the post today on PoE's facebook page. She has blanked nothing out. All of her details are to be seen. She has posted it to "prove" her payment by a WeRe cheque has worked. Her account does indeed show a balance of zero. But, I fear the poor girl is soon to be disappointed. The statement is dated 28th April and the payment was received on the 24th April. So they received her cheque on the Friday and raised her statement on the Tuesday. Oh dear.
Is this the same woman? she seems to telling two different stories.
Emily Love-Light Davies
30 April 13:05
Hi Peter, Barclaycard have called again and said I've been issues with fraudulent cheques from their intelligence. He won't say what it is. And he said he's called were bank. I asked what makes him think it's fraudulent and does her know where Barclays funds originate from! He early doesn't know it's the federal reserve. But they're saying they will dishonour the cheque
rumpelstilzchen

wanglepin wrote: Is this the same woman? she seems to telling two different stories.
It's two different credit card companies. I assume Barclaycard cottoned on and a WeRe cheque managed to get through the American Express system......temporarily that is.....
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: It's two different credit card companies. I assume Barclaycard cottoned on and a WeRe cheque managed to get through the American Express system......temporarily that is.....
Yeh I just realised that Rumple. Thanks anyway.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It's equally possible that she sent the cheques at different times. Remember Emily posted on Peter's wall much earlier:
Emily 'Love-Debt' Davies wrote: Holy shit!!! Sorry for language I've just checked Barclays app and three Barclay cards finito!!!!!
Then later:
Emily 'Love-Fraud' Davies wrote: 30 April 13:05
Hi Peter, Barclaycard have called again and said I've been issues with fraudulent cheques from their intelligence. He won't say what it is. And he said he's called were bank. I asked what makes him think it's fraudulent and does her know where Barclays funds originate from! He early doesn't know it's the federal reserve. But they're saying they will dishonour the cheque
I would say this points to Emily having form for not quite understanding the cheque clearing process and that credit card companies, when presented with a cheque accept and process it in good faith. Anyone want to start a count down to Emily posting that suddenly her American Express cheque hasn't actually cleared and she's back to square one?
rumpelstilzchen

wanglepin wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote: It's two different credit card companies. I assume Barclaycard cottoned on and a WeRe cheque managed to get through the American Express system......temporarily that is.....
Yeh I just realised that Rumple. Thanks anyway.
Well it looks as though she's going to be disappointed twice.
BHF wrote:
rumpelstilzchen

PeanutGallery wrote:Anyone want to start a count down to Emily posting that suddenly her American Express cheque hasn't actually cleared and she's back to square one?
Not next week, possibly Thursday or Friday the following week.
BHF wrote:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

little mouse wrote:
Btw cheques are returned to the drawers bank if unpaid but as the We We bank dosent exsist there is no where to return them to so they won't see them again. Will probably be collected as evidence as you say.
I just seen comment this on goofer jimmy`s you tube
JohnLione1 8 hours ago
Peter at WeRe Bank 80 duciie st manchester m12jq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1_idK-88r8#t=17
Don`t look like much is going on there though
http://www.ukaddressbook.uk/a/80-ducie- ... ter-m1-2jq
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

PeanutGallery wrote:Anyone want to start a count down to Emily posting that suddenly her American Express cheque hasn't actually cleared and she's back to square one?
Monday is a bank holiday, so my money (in soiled Re units) is on Tuesday for American Express to reverse her payment.

If the cheque hasn't bounced by the end of Tuesday then American Express are guaranteed not to lose the money. That is the usual meaning of "cleared", because clearing is usually looked at from the payee's point of view.

The cheque could still bounce after Tuesday, but the payee's payment is guaranteed. Who guarantees it? I don't know.

Emily would still be on the hook for £663.33, but I don't who she would owe it to. Not American Express, but either their bank or the Cheque and Credit Clearing Company.

But I suspect it will bounce before then, so she will still owe American Express.
Bones

Post by Bones »

wanglepin wrote:While peter continues to throw his RE`s out of the crib on his FB page, over on goofers bertiebert is still pushing it
by bertiebert » Sat May 02, 2015 9:18 pm
confirmation this morning of an AMEX Credit card being cleared for £660+ and Barclaycard the same yesterday.
I do hope this idiot is roped in along with P of E.
Looking at his facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/bertie.bert.1

Is bertie bert, the Rob B mentioned in one of his photo's ?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

"Roger Hayes, Ben Gilroy, Guy Taylor and Rob B"

Looking at his other pics, I think the idiot tag above is more than appropriate - he appears to be a BNP supporter and has friends that are part of the EDL

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

I have noticed the negative posts about this latest scam disappearing on GOODF.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

wanglepin wrote: I just seen comment this on goofer jimmy`s you tube
JohnLione1 8 hours ago
Peter at WeRe Bank 80 duciie st manchester m12jq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1_idK-88r8#t=17
http://www.ukaddressbook.uk/a/80-ducie- ... ter-m1-2jq
I just got this address up on Google Earth. The building on the corner is called City Address. Mail Box Rental. Courier service.Copy Shop. 0845 269 3071.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

From looking through his facebook page and tracking it back, Bertie's been a fan of Peter's for longer than I have! He started shilling Freeman Legal Services - one of PoE's other enterprises back in May 2013.

He also was a card carrying member of the BNP who regularly posted updates about that horrid party and events that happened within it including results of the leadership elections. His YouTube account also trumpets his beliefs in British Fascism, although it seems that he's moved on from the BNP to supporting the equally repugnant Britain First.

As for the 'negative' posts on GooDF vanishing, it is around about this time the Dear Leader has a good old purge to get all the pesky doublethink out of the system. After all their mods can't allow the 'free' people 'free' thought and discussion. It's not like over here in the new world order where we live in fear and under the oppressive thumb of...erm...anyone actually seen a mod here do anything oppressive?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

After a particularly ingenious/awful pun, someone was threatened with a ban, not long ago.

On a more serious note, I invite Peter to join this forum. He could explain his understanding of banking procedures and law, and how his scheme won't defraud anyone.

It might serve as a rehearsal for a future performance to a court.