Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:Looks like bert was also involved in promoting the previous scam bank
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... UkQSJMvYtw
"Roger Hayes of the British Constitution Group, LAWFUL BANK live in paltalk "lawful rebellion UK"
I think Bertie suffers from City Banker Envy :haha:
Yes I remember it well.
This is what Platinum goofer landlubber had to say of Roger Hayes` bank at the time
by landlubber » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:59 am
I was merely trying to explain how I understood his scheme However, if someone asked me would I join them? No! No! No! I do idiotic things from time to time, but I'm certainly not out of my tiny mind I like our A4Vs, Promissory notes and Trusts etc, that's where I'm putting my faith, not some tom fool ideal that's doomed to failure before it even begins.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... UnKtDTF98E
Compared to what he has to say of Peter of England’s WeRe bank, and "TOM FOOL" he wants to make sure Tom Crawford is well and truly up the creek.
by landlubber » Fri May 01, 2015 8:14 pm
Nice one Mavrik. This is something that all of the doubting thomases should take notice of.
If the bottom falls out for Tom and his wife, he can always turn to the WeRe bank, but only if there is no other means to achieving settlement.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... UnC_zTF98E
And here he is in full support of this con bank complaining about members being sceptical
by landlubber » Sun May 03, 2015 4:05 pm
I'm on faceache and Peter's page is full of trolls who have nothing better to do than to try to discredit his ideas, it looks like many of them are on here too.

Peace
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... UnEQDTF98E
But he fails to say if or not he has sent off and paid debts with a WeRe cheque maybe that is because as he says;
if someone asked me would I join them? No! No! No! I do idiotic things from time to time, but I'm certainly not out of my tiny mind
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

wanglepin wrote: I am sure the goofers will be quite pleased to see Peter of England Smith the Freemason in the dock. He will though be let off by the Rosicrucian Mafioso Brotherhood of Masons ,after all, "they are all in it together ". :haha:
It didn't work for Frederick Seddon so no doubt Peter will try the same thing. If it doesn't work the first time, try, try again.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Where is Peter, no videos, no Facebook posts, nothing, isn't he usually quite active on both? I wonder if this scheme has caught up to him.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Perhaps it's the calm before the storm.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Peter hasn't posted on FB since lunchtime on Monday, and the WeRe topics are slowly dropping off the front page of GOOFers.

It's almost as if...
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
rumpelstilzchen

Cindy Harris has posted this on PoE's Facebook page:
I am just about to send a Notarial Protest. Can someone remind me .... do I just send this without the attached cheque if they haven't sent it back?
She is about to send a notarial protest? Could that mean what I think it means? Isn't it all going swimmingly, Cindy? :haha:
BHF wrote:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:She is about to send a notarial protest?
To whom, Peter of England at the print shop come P.O. Box Manchester? :haha:
rumpelstilzchen

There's more. Cindy has posted:
They haven't actually demanded any payment, they have sent a letter to say the cheque has been return unpaid and my account has been adjusted. The letter is from the Administration /MTGCOV. Do I wait until they actually demand payment and respond within the 3 days?
53 minutes ago
So they credited her account but when they discovered it is a moody cheque they adjusted her account back to where it was before.
That's certainly not cricket is it, Cindy m'dear.

This does demonstrate just how good a con Peter has got going here. Cindy has been conned but she is not blaming the conmam. Peter has targeted people who are way way down the rabbit hole. They already believe it is the banks who are conning them before they sign up to the WeRe bank so when they get conned by Peter he is the last person they will blame.
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Wed May 06, 2015 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BHF wrote:
guilty

Post by guilty »

And this is Cindy Harris who was under a repossession notice of 21 days unless she paid her arrears. So she paid with a WeRe cheque.
Oh dear!
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
little mouse
Swabby
Swabby

Post by little mouse »

guilty wrote:And this is Cindy Harris who was under a repossession notice of 21 days unless she paid her arrears. So she paid with a WeRe cheque.
Oh dear!
Probably not the best decision she ever made... :roll:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As long as you remember that it is ALWAYS someone else's fault, and that THEY are out to get you, you can go on being the perfect little FreeloaderOTL stooge.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I notice it is bertiebert replying on behalf of Peter of England..... again.
Bertram Bert
im assuming as they still have the cheque, The bill itself should be annexed, or a copy of the bill and all that is written thereon should be underwritten.
There is a nice commonsense reply which won't be up there too long.
Gary Collins
Cindy, if you write out a promissory note and put it in your pocket how much money do you have? None. If you send it to Peter why do you believe he has the power to turn it into £150000? What secret move is he performing? Do you believe he is a magician and with a wave of his magic wand he can turn your note into cash? You say there are plenty of funds in your account. Let me make a suggestion. Ask Peter for an appointment so you can go and look at your cash.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

See this is where the damage is done by crackpot schemes such as these.

Cindy, if her postings are true is in a very difficult place and vulnerable to any perceived lifeline if she truly is on the cusp of repossession. All a WeRe cheque will do is tweak the tail of the lender and lead to more problems, more debt and up the grief.

Peter (WeRe the feck is he by the way and - where the feck is all the money) couldn't give a shit about the Cindys of this world as they are just pawns in his battles with the "Joos", reptiles and aliens.

When the hamner finally falls on this there are going to be a lot of victims, not just because they have parted with 35 quid or so but they have set themselves up to fail and have aggravated situations which, properly advised they might resolve. It just boils my blood to see this played out across social media.

Now that its all gone quite quiet on the apologists site this may end with a wimper. I read about certain cults who have predicted that the world will come to an end on a particular date and when the earth spins happily onwards past the hour of doom do the adherents admit defeat? Not a bit of it and they rationalise it to another date. There is a condition somewhere that describes this mindset - can someone tell me it's name as it will be the perfect label for the excuse merchants when the excrement finally hits the extractor.

In the meantime please spare a thought for the Cindys in all of this - ReAl people who are fucking up their lives through this con.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

guilty wrote:And this is Cindy Harris who was under a repossession notice of 21 days unless she paid her arrears. So she paid with a WeRe cheque.
Oh dear!
Is that a suspended repossession order? Have you got links for this info please? I presume her lender has a possession order currently suspended for 21 days pending payment of the arrears. So the lender will still have to go back to court before attempting to get possession.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Cindy Harris has posted this on PoE's Facebook page:
I am just about to send a Notarial Protest. Can someone remind me .... do I just send this without the attached cheque if they haven't sent it back?
The very same Cindy who had this to say only days ago
Cindy Harris wrote:I've sent several cheques out and cleared ALL debts including my mortgage. Which is a relief cos I was threatened with a repossession order if I didn't pay the arrears in 21 days. I've paid the whole thing off instead!! It might be early days yet cos there's still time for them to be returned. The threatening letters seem to have stopped though and I'm beginning to relax again. BIG THANK YOU TO PETER!
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Peter made a comment on his FB "23 hours ago":
Peter Of England Good point Simon - I've been a bit lazy
2 · 23 hrs
That seems to be the latest comment from him.

EDIT: Sorry, the link snarled up. It a comment on the thread that begins:
Peter Of England
2 May at 09:10 ·

A recent email from a ReMember - they're on the run! and so, so greatfull that WeReHeRe.

Hi Peter,

The one thing that she said to me was that they had discussed your Bank with Barclays and others and they had come to the conclusion that they would not accept your cheques, I am not so familiar with the law but can companies gang up on another company and try and put it out of business ? surely you must have some recourse in law?.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

exiledscouser wrote:Cindy, if her postings are true is in a very difficult place and vulnerable to any perceived lifeline if she truly is on the cusp of repossession.
I do feel sorry for the victims. They are usually, as you say "vunerable" people as a rule who turn to these gurus for genuine help and advice, only to be repeatedly lied to and stolen from,and sent on wild goose chases. The goodfer moderators such as SalliNae, Mark Haining Ceylon and other members on that forum like Bertiebert will sit on the side lines and watch vulnerable people just like Cindy spiral into more debt (and go prison and lose property) while encouraging vulnerable others to test the water.They will throw them under the bus and with contempt and indifference.
They will let posters such as the complete lying moron assassin spin lie after lie and encourage him to do so.
read this for a ripping yarn.
http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... UpQhzTF98F
He caused a man to lose his benefit for 13 weeks! and not one goofer mod even spoke of banning this complete twat! But I got banned off that thread twice for asking the wrong type of question.
Bones

Post by Bones »

guilty wrote:Peter hasn't posted on FB since lunchtime on Monday, and the WeRe topics are slowly dropping off the front page of GOOFers.

It's almost as if...
To quote the King GooFer himself
ceylon wrote:saying it again the shit is so close to the fan we can smell it
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

littleFred wrote: It a comment on the thread that begins:
Peter Of England
2 May at 09:10 ·

A recent email from a ReMember - they're on the run! and so, so greatfull that WeReHeRe.

Hi Peter,

The one thing that she said to me was that they had discussed your Bank with Barclays and others and they had come to the conclusion that they would not accept your cheques, I am not so familiar with the law but can companies gang up on another company and try and put it out of business ? surely you must have some recourse in law?.
This was up a few days ago Little Fred. I did say at the time it had a ring of planting the seed of "let them down lightly" to it before it inevitably happens. a sense of " when your checks start to bounce, it won't be because the cheques are bad but because the banker are ganging up on me". peter may have wrote it to himself :)
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I was addressing the narrow point that Peter currently seems to be silent. His latest comment on FB is (as far as I can see) 24 hours ago. Perhaps he is busy answering his phone and packing his toothbrush.

On the wider issue of Cindy, yes, Peter is harming her and others.

Peter is a scofflaw. He has flouted motoring laws that are in place to protect other people. He claims immunity from all statutes. He creates a mock-bank that he claims will scam people -- the payees of cheques.

Cindy and co complain about banks committing fraud, yet she trusts a "bank" that is openly a scam.