The United States and Canada are owned by the Crown.

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

The United States and Canada are owned by the Crown.

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

On one of our favorite Planets, a post tells us that "t has been said that, 'the Crown' owns Canada & the 'United States', this seems to be further proof of that fact." Another post, written by someone whose posts are usually theologically-based, adds "[t]he phrase 'the United States and Canada' smacks of a singularity (i.e. mathematical union) IMHO". The proof:

http://www.dmv.ny.gov/forms/fs113.pdf

Wow.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: The United States and Canada are owned by the Crown.

Post by notorial dissent »

Amazing what constitutes proof, or reality for that matter, in the land of the lost.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

As I posted over two years ago in the "The Infection is Heading North" discussion the Queen does indeed own Canada, at least those parts purportedly owned by the government.
BTW I was, legally, not an employee of the government of Canada but an employee of the Queen since she owns everything anyhow. As Wikipedia says on the issue;

As the living embodiment of the Crown, the sovereign is regarded as the personification of the Canadian state . . . . . . . . The state is therefore referred to as Her Majesty The Queen in Right of Canada or The Crown in Right of Canada, and the monarch's legal personality is sometimes referred to simply as Canada.

As such, the king or queen of Canada is the employer of all government officials and staff (including the viceroys, judges, members of the Canadian Forces, police officers, and parliamentarians), the guardian of foster children (Crown wards), as well as the owner of all state lands (Crown land), buildings and equipment (Crown held property), state owned companies (Crown corporations), and the copyright for all government publications (Crown copyright) This is all in his or her position as sovereign, and not as an individual; all such property is held by the Crown in perpetuity and cannot be sold by the sovereign without the proper advice and consent of his or her ministers.

As the embodiment of the state, the monarch tops the Canadian order of precedence and is also the locus of oaths of allegiance, required of many of the aforementioned employees of the Crown, as well as by new citizens, as per the Oath of Citizenship laid out in the Citizenship Act. This is done in reciprocation to the sovereign's Coronation Oath, wherein he or she promises "to govern the Peoples of... Canada... according to their respective laws and customs."
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The "stupid" is getting deeper and deeper on that Planet. Not only does someone cite Dean Clifford as an authority on this proposition, another contributor offers:

Have you noticed that they stated the vehicle has been removed for "international traffic"?
TRAFFIC is criminal law meaning the sale and distribution of illegal materials, notably narcotics.

Ouch.... :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:On one of our favorite Planets, a post tells us that "t has been said that, 'the Crown' owns Canada & the 'United States', this seems to be further proof of that fact." Another post, written by someone whose posts are usually theologically-based, adds "[t]he phrase 'the United States and Canada' smacks of a singularity (i.e. mathematical union) IMHO". The proof:

Wow.

Did we ever establish criteria for the "Evel Knievel Memorial Leap of Illogic Award"?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

LPC wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:On one of our favorite Planets, a post tells us that "t has been said that, 'the Crown' owns Canada & the 'United States', this seems to be further proof of that fact." Another post, written by someone whose posts are usually theologically-based, adds "[t]he phrase 'the United States and Canada' smacks of a singularity (i.e. mathematical union) IMHO". The proof:

Wow.

Did we ever establish criteria for the "Evel Knievel Memorial Leap of Illogic Award"?

We should do that; and we could, like the Academy Awards, come up with a whole class of awards, like a "Bisocionarcoleptic Word Generator Award" for excellence in word salad production.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Advanced Resonance Plastic Fuzzies for the dumbest claim to scientific accomplishments, which would have nothing to do with the topic at hand even if it were true.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

grixit wrote:Advanced Resonance Plastic Fuzzies for the dumbest claim to scientific accomplishments, which would have nothing to do with the topic at hand even if it were true.
That should be more Nobel Prize than Academy Awards. How about the Quatloos NoBrain Prize for attempting to set back Science?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
grixit wrote:Advanced Resonance Plastic Fuzzies for the dumbest claim to scientific accomplishments, which would have nothing to do with the topic at hand even if it were true.
That should be more Nobel Prize than Academy Awards. How about the Quatloos NoBrain Prize for attempting to set back Science?
For which I would have to nominate Hope Girl and the QEG!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Gregg wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
For which I would have to nominate Hope Girl and the QEG!
Seconded.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

[Moderator: The Observer] Political comment removed.
Last edited by The Observer on Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Political comment that had nothing to do with the thread topic was removed.
Patriotdiscussions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Patriotdiscussions »

How would this link fit in with all that?

http://www.britannia.com/history/docs/johncon.html
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Patriotdiscussions wrote:How would this link fit in with all that?

http://www.britannia.com/history/docs/johncon.html
Irrelevant.