Private Sector Act dot Com

Moderator: Burnaby49

theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Private Sector Act dot Com

Post by theRealDerekJohnson »

http://www.realestatecouncilofcanada.ca/

Looks like the Real Estate Council of Canada has a problem with Eric and his crew as well.

Looks like they found that you did a REVERSE REFUND on the home and now went out and slandered a bunch of people for no reason other than for you being fooled by a Bank Lawyer and then getting all primed by RECA.

Myself, Derek Johnson and everyone else who has been getting slandered by you has been cleared based on the fact that the evidence of what you did exists at the Calgary Land titles office on 4th ave.

What do you have to say about that Eric?
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:It would be nice if all these legitimate businesses could post their registered or official business addresses. After all, what have they got to hide?
I could post these addresses if you like, they're publicly available. There is one issue however, some of these addresses are private residences or office space presently occupied by people who have nothing to do with this and may never even have heard of Derek. In Alberta, on registration, numbered corporations have a director and physical address. After registration, you never have to occupy the address again and Canada Post will happily forward your mail.

Derek's business is normally conducted through phone or email. Physical meetings take place in public spots such as coffee shops.
It's Friday, so time to lighten the tone of this thread. Should they conduct their business through a physical address something bad could happen such as unhappy customers or process servers knocking on your door. Sometimes even worse things... :snicker:
At one particular address (Cinammon's corporations are still registered to this address) the property owner regained title and discovered Derek was occupying the residence and loath to leave. Not bothering with such trivia as sheriffs he simply showed up with a few of his friends and took the precaution of bringing along a couple police officers to ensure there were official witnesses. He physically removed Derek from the premises, changed the locks, and obtained the services of a large canine. When I used the term "physical removal" I meant exactly that - there was something about a dent in a garage door caused by human impact :D
Remark from the constable present at the time - "nothing to see here, simply a case of a property owner enforcing his legal rights".
rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by rmsimmons »

Derek Johnson wrote:Not responding to a Statement of Claim is in dishonor, and if you are so sure about being "right" in your situation, then do what you are supposed to do is respond back with a Statement of Defense. There exists more than one way to mediate a disagreement and this process has started whether you like it or not. If you choose to disregard the claim then do so at your own peril.
Derek your real estate scam business must be failing. To attempt to accumulate money out of greediness you had resorted to extortion. Like I stated earlier, the court of Kings Bench of Alberta is non existent. I am not a member of your freeman of the land. You are a Canadian and so am I. Lets do it at Court of Queens Bench. You could serve me there and ensure that you provide your residential address so I can counter sue myself. How about that. Fight fair.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:I haven't been following this thread very prior to you and the bandwagon joining in to join the battle. Seems like an example of the Streisand effect in effect.

You seem to think these papers are important enough to repeat them every post, you provide them.

Burnaby has picked up on documents from rmsimmons, so I'll be interested in that post. I know burnaby will provide a version of statement/full evidence/summary of why evidence proves statement. I can go in and read those documents and provide my interpretation if I choose.

Stop writing the words "Ask ERIC about paperwork that exist at an office in downtown Calgary on 4th Ave" and you'll save enough time within a few days that you can use to go get them and post them. I really don't care how busy you are.

Personally I haven't had much interest in Eric's posts either because the case is not in my area of interest. It became interesting when the battle commenced between the sides.

So put up the documents to prove you point.

(Edit to fix link url tag)
I'm not planning to post Rita's "King's Court" document, at least for the moment. I had other reasons for getting it which I explained to Rita when I asked her for a copy.

Business must have picked up for Derek! Given his incessant endless postings over the last few days he seemed to have nothing but time on his hands but now he's just to busy to respond. Just a big-hearted guy putting himself out there helping people.

Derek, I've seen your "King's Bench" notification to Rita. Couldn't you do better than that? It has about the same legal value as used toilet paper. What are you going to invent next? The Prince of Wales Bench for lesser offenses?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:The Court of Kings Bench is a Common Law Court for the people.

thecourtofkingsbench.com

Not responding to a Statement of Claim is in dishonor, and if you are so sure about being "right" in your situation, then do what you are supposed to do is respond back with a Statement of Defense. There exists more than one way to mediate a disagreement and this process has started whether you like it or not. If you choose to disregard the claim then do so at your own peril.
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:http://www.realestatecouncilofcanada.ca/

Looks like they found that you did a REVERSE REFUND on the home and now went out and slandered a bunch of people for no reason other than for you being fooled by a Bank Lawyer and then getting all primed by RECA.

Myself, Derek Johnson and everyone else who has been getting slandered by you has been cleared based on the fact that the evidence of what you did exists at the Calgary Land titles office on 4th ave.

Two Made up places. There is NO KINGS BENCH, there is no Real Estate Council of Canada, you are the creator of both, and neither are legitimate. There is no peril attached to ignoring the Kings Bench, so feel free to disregard them.

Derek, the more that comes out, the more of a Fraud you seem to be. Making up a "Common Law" court, I am betting you do not even understand what common law is or how it is used today. And why is this court even relevant, when there are other courts, real legitimate courts, you could bring a claim in, that is if you had one, or could find a lawyer to file it for you, as you can't do it yourself anymore.

Your understanding of mortgages is not correct, you do know how to work the system, but you have no real knowledge about what is legal and what isn't.

One last time, we don't care about eric's documents. We know he had a contract with you, and we know he got out of it. What would seeing a contract do for us? Nothing, it is no longer relevant. You think contracts are king, but there are limits to contracts, and contracts are broken all the time. They usually provide a remedy section, whcih the courts would be happy to work through. So if eric has wrong someone, then a real court of law is where it should be litigated not here.

I am willing to put up 50k if you can prove to me that your scheme to save someoens home from forclosure actually works. So tell us, in detail how you lawfully managge to let someone who is in forclosure stay in their home, and ultimatly own it outright?

EDIT: Should add, it is amazing that the only news http://www.realestatecouncilofcanada.ca/ has is about Eric. For such a large organization covering the whole of Canada, it seems odd that eric and Alberta is the only thing they are focused on. At least if you are going to fake an organization, fluff it out a bit...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:Looks like the Real Estate Council of Canada has a problem with Eric and his crew as well.
Personally, I think the Real Estate Council of Canada should sue in the Court of King's Bench.

Why take half measures? Go full imaginary! Maybe we can even get Judge Yertle the Turtle to preside. He couldn't look any sillier than this:
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

eric wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:It would be nice if all these legitimate businesses could post their registered or official business addresses. After all, what have they got to hide?
I could post these addresses if you like, they're publicly available. There is one issue however, some of these addresses are private residences or office space presently occupied by people who have nothing to do with this and may never even have heard of Derek. In Alberta, on registration, numbered corporations have a director and physical address. After registration, you never have to occupy the address again and Canada Post will happily forward your mail.

Derek's business is normally conducted through phone or email. Physical meetings take place in public spots such as coffee shops.
It's Friday, so time to lighten the tone of this thread. Should they conduct their business through a physical address something bad could happen such as unhappy customers or process servers knocking on your door. Sometimes even worse things... :snicker:
At one particular address (Cinammon's corporations are still registered to this address) the property owner regained title and discovered Derek was occupying the residence and loath to leave. Not bothering with such trivia as sheriffs he simply showed up with a few of his friends and took the precaution of bringing along a couple police officers to ensure there were official witnesses. He physically removed Derek from the premises, changed the locks, and obtained the services of a large canine. When I used the term "physical removal" I meant exactly that - there was something about a dent in a garage door caused by human impact :D
Remark from the constable present at the time - "nothing to see here, simply a case of a property owner enforcing his legal rights".
Eric,

Satori Investments is trying to serve you and you are the one hiding.

Why are not responding to their questions, are you afraid of exposing the truth here in front of your fans? :lol:

You do realize the truth of your actions exists at the Calgary Land Titles office on 4th ave and you got deceived by a bank lawyer. I know that is hard for you to accept but the truth is the truth.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Looks like the Real Estate Council of Canada has a problem with Eric and his crew as well.

So Eric,

What do you have to say about breaching contracts?

You do realize the evidence of your actions exists at the land titles office on 4th Ave in Calgary Ab.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Lets take it to the court of willy wonka.

Willy Wonka, please tell me if RECA has won its case?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:[
You do realize the evidence of your actions exists at the land titles office on 4th Ave in Calgary Ab.
10 seconds added to the 'You could have just gone down to get the evidence yourself' bank.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

NYGman wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:The Court of Kings Bench is a Common Law Court for the people.

thecourtofkingsbench.com

Not responding to a Statement of Claim is in dishonor, and if you are so sure about being "right" in your situation, then do what you are supposed to do is respond back with a Statement of Defense. There exists more than one way to mediate a disagreement and this process has started whether you like it or not. If you choose to disregard the claim then do so at your own peril.

Two Made up places. There is NO KINGS BENCH, there is no Real Estate Council of Canada, you are the creator of both, and neither are legitimate. There is no peril attached to ignoring the Kings Bench, so feel free to disregard them.

Derek, the more that comes out, the more of a Fraud you seem to be. Making up a "Common Law" court, I am betting you do not even understand what common law is or how it is used today. And why is this court even relevant, when there are other courts, real legitimate courts, you could bring a claim in, that is if you had one, or could find a lawyer to file it for you, as you can't do it yourself anymore.

Your understanding of mortgages is not correct, you do know how to work the system, but you have no real knowledge about what is legal and what isn't.

One last time, we don't care about eric's documents. We know he had a contract with you, and we know he got out of it. What would seeing a contract do for us? Nothing, it is no longer relevant. You think contracts are king, but there are limits to contracts, and contracts are broken all the time. They usually provide a remedy section, whcih the courts would be happy to work through. So if eric has wrong someone, then a real court of law is where it should be litigated not here.

I am willing to put up 50k if you can prove to me that your scheme to save someoens home from forclosure actually works. So tell us, in detail how you lawfully managge to let someone who is in forclosure stay in their home, and ultimatly own it outright?

EDIT: Should add, it is amazing that the only news http://www.realestatecouncilofcanada.ca/ has is about Eric. For such a large organization covering the whole of Canada, it seems odd that eric and Alberta is the only thing they are focused on. At least if you are going to fake an organization, fluff it out a bit...

Both entities exist.

Do you have proof that they do not exist?

How convenient to suggest that I am the creator of this. :snicker:

You do realize that you are defending a man (ERIC) with no defense.

The evidence of Erics actions exists at the Calgary land titles office in 4th Ave.

Ask Eric about how he accomplished that REVERSE REFUND on his home !

It is called being deceived by bank / foreclosure lawyers who have a vested interest in their clients needs and making a nice commission on the deal. You must be one of those people who believe everything a Lawyer tells them... how naive of you Eric.

By the way, the evidence of your actions and breach of contracts exists at the Calgary Land titles office so keep digging a hole for yourself.

This is going to be fun. :lol:

I am not going anywhere Eric and the longer you avoid my questions the more silly you look here
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Hey Eric,

I presented a challenge to you a few pages back that you ignored, and that was to organize all your questions in a nice format so I could answer them and take you to school in front of your fan club here.

if you are holding back, I would guess that is because you know you will have to answer mine at the end of it which you don't want to do.

I know it's easy for you to hide behind the skirts of your fan club here ... for now ... but that time is coming to and end real soon.

:Axe:
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

You do realize the evidence of what you did exists at the Calgary Land titles office on 4th ave right Eric?

I feel the need to remind you again of that for some reason. :!:
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:By the way, the evidence of your actions and breach of contracts exists at the Calgary Land titles office so keep digging a hole for yourself.
20 seconds in the bank now.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

LordEd wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:[
10 seconds added to the 'You could have just gone down to get the evidence yourself' bank.
Why are you not asking Eric to explain this?

The evidence of ERIC's breaching of contract is in his possession.

Funny how his fan club here doesn't want to ask him about that. :lol:
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Why? I don't go ask Menard if he can prove that he has been charged with being a peace officer. He'll just say no or otherwise evade.

Step 1: I make the statement.
Step 2: I provide a source of evidence (burnaby's mediafire document)
Step 3: I quote the relevent portion (page 1, I think, but this is just an example).

You're stuck on step 1. You aren't providing step 2 or 3. You don't even say in absence of step 3 what will be found in the evidence.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

And what I mean ... is that Eric has copies of the paperwork he signed to breach contract and do a REVERSE TRANSFER back on a home he sold ... this is unheard of in the CANADIAN REAL ESTATE COMMUNITY.

Eric is the SNAKE-OIL-SALESMAN here and he found the right forum to sell his lies, that is for sure !

This forum is hilarious ! :lol:

Enjoy your fun in the sun while you can Eric, because this is not going to end well for you.

Slandering people you don't even know who didn't even do business with you will lead to big problems and you are going to wish you kept your doors locked and stayed in hiding like you did for so long after selling a home and then breaching contracts. It is rather pathetic when you get deceived and manipulated like you did. I actually feel a bit sorry for you, but wish you had more intelligence to not be taken advantage of like you were.

You had to bring me into this for some reason.

You started it, so I will finish it.

The evidence exists at the Calgary Land Titles office on 4th Ave, by the way in case I needed to remind you.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

http://www.realestatecouncilofcanada.ca ... alert/c7tk

Not looking good for you here Eric !

Real Estate Council of Canada Sanctions the Real Estate Council of Alberta
for Slandering the average Canadian Business person for participating in the Alberta Real Estate Market.

The Real Estate Council of Alberta has been caught purposely misleading the Canadian Real Estate market via CBC News, and other Canadian media in order to maintain a monopoly on the Canadian real estate market.

The Real Estate Council of Alberta governs only Realtors in relations of how they deal within their Realtor fiduciary duties within a transaction in Alberta. The average Canadian homeowner is well aware of the monopoly Realtors have presently in the Canadian real estate housing market charging large commissions. The Real Estate Council of Alberta is who governs this monopoly via Realtors.

For the Real Estate Council of Alberta to slander the Canadian private business person participating in the Canadian Real Estate Market violates monopoly and competition laws as they presently exist in Canada. This is the exact reason why the Real Estate Council of Canada exists, in order to ensure no provincial entity can use unethical practices to keep the private Canadian business person out of the real estate market.The Real Estate Council of Alberta has been caught violating competition and monopoly laws in the Alberta real estate market.

The Real Estate Council of Alberta has been caught supplying CBC News and other Canadian media with false, misleading information in order to slander Canadian business people who are participating in the Canadian real estate market. The Real Estate Act of Alberta is very clear that the Real Estate Council of Alberta does not govern private Canadian business people participating within the real estate market.

They only govern Realtors.

Therefore the Real Estate Council of Alberta together with the Realtors in Alberta are in direct competition with the private Canadian business person participating in the Canadian real estate market.

For example, when investing or buying / selling real estate, is the average Canadian not trying to avoid Realtor commissions? Many people who are being slandered by the Real Estate Council of Alberta are of a group of Canadian business people who have created a for sale by owner commission free system via the internet.

This new revolutionary for sale by owner commission free system is in direct competition with the Realtors and the Real Estate Council of Alberta. This new for sale by owner commission free system has all the attributes to fully replace the MLS system making it obsolete. The Real Estate Council of Alberta would be affected by losing the present situation of governing a monopoly via Realtors in Alberta.

The Results of the Real Estate Council of Canada's ongoing Investigations:

The Real Estate Council of Alberta has been caught slandering Canadian business people participating in real estate resulting in violating monopoly and competition laws as they exist presently in Canada.

FACT:

1. The Real Estate Council of Canada's investigations found that the Real Estate Council of Alberta acted irresponsibly and unethically by providing false / misleading information to the Canadian Media.

2. Claims of "posing as a Realtor" and "operating without a Real Estate license" were made by the Real Estate Council of Alberta to two reporters from CBC and Global News that could not be explained or substantiated. These unsubstantiated claims were placed into headlines in Calgary Alberta, a city of over a million people "Man Posing as Realtor..." by Bryan Labby and further embellished by Tony Tighe in the mainstream media via television, internet and radio.

The only way to pose as a Realtor would be completing one of these two actions:

i. Attempting to list a home on the MLS system by having a homeowner / seller sign an "MLS listing agreement".

ii. Drive a person around in a car and pretend to access homes for sale listed on the MLS System that would be impossible to obtain access due to not having a key.

FACT: No private Canadian business person has ever been caught posing as a Realtor in Canada. No evidence was found of that in our investigations.

3 Bryan Labby of CBC News as well as Tony Tighe of Global News did not check their information and ran stories without investigating their sources. The result is irresponsible journalism leading to the Canadian media being manipulated to slander Canadian business people participating in the Canadian real estate market place. After printing this headline, "Man caught posing as Realtor ..." both Bryan Labby and Tony Tighe were asked questions repeatedly by the Canadian business people who were slandered and they were ignored. In any legal process, when one is asked a question and remains silent they are in dishonor which results in losing the court case and being liable for damages.

The question was asked: How does one go about posing as a Realtor? The only way to pose as a Realtor would involve an individual attempting to list a home on the MLS system by having a homeowner / seller sign an "MLS listing agreement" or drive a person around in a car and pretend to get them into homes for sale listed on the MLS System that would be impossible to obtain access to. No private Canadian business person has ever been caught posing as a Realtor in Canada. No evidence was found of that in our investigations.

4. Bryan Labby as well as Tony Tighe illustrated irresponsible journalism by not attempting to contact the other affected parties they were reporting on before making the stories public.

5. Bryan Labby, Tony Tighe and the Real Estate Council of Alberta have refused to answer questions defending their irresponsible actions. All attempts by the Canadian business people that were slandered in their articles were ignored for years up till present day. In any legal process, when one is asked a question and remains silent they are in dishonor which results in losing the court case and being liable for damages.

6. Investigations showed that CBC Lawyer Sean Moreman was contacted on multiple occasions over the past 2 years for him to ignore the Canadian business people participating in the market being slandered by CBC News. The Canadian business people being slandered went as far as emailing him questions to answer which he refused to answer / could not respond to. In any legal process, when one is asked a question and remains silent they are in dishonor which results in losing the court case and being liable for damages.

7. The Real Estate Council of Canada found that the Real Estate Council of Alberta's sources [names of private individuals removed as not being relevent - MOD-ND]were actually in breach of contract within the scenario the news stories were referring to. Our investigators asked this question to the following defendants, "Did you give the home back voluntarily?". They refused to answer questions even though the proof of their actions exists at the Alberta Land titles office proving they did in fact give back the homes breaching contract.

8. [names of private individuals removed as not being relevent - MOD-ND] signed contracts to sell their property and acted in breach of contract once that was completed and conveyancing was in process. When the Canadian business person conducting business within the Canadian real estate market who purchased their home, consented to give the home back, they still continued to slander the plaintiffs.

9. The Real Estate Council of Canada found that the defendants were harassing family members of the plaintiffs. When confronted the plaintiffs were met with profanities. Obviously the best way for the defendants to handle this would have been to file a Statement of Claim at a court. When our investigators asked why they chose not to file at a court they could not provide a straight answer.

10. The defendants have gone as far as to slander people they have not even met, but merely business associates with the plaintiffs, therefore had no business dealings with.

The Defendants:
All "defendants" have been found guilty of breach of contract, slander, and harassment of the plaintiffs.

1. [names of private individuals removed as not being relevent - MOD-ND] of Calgary Ab.
2. [names of private individuals removed as not being relevent - MOD-ND] of Calgary Ab.
3. [names of private individuals removed as not being relevent - MOD-ND] of Beiseker Ab.

The Plaintiffs:

All "plaintiffs" are Canadian private business people participating in the Canadian real estate market who have been harassed and slandered by the defendants.

1. Satori Investments Solutions of Calgary Ab and all share holders / employees and contracting consultants.
2. Erik Clement of Calgary Ab.
3. Kevin Manjii of Calgary Ab.
4. New Century Real Estate Inc of Calgary Ab and all share holders / employees and contracting consultants.
5. Derek Johnson of Calgary Ab.
6. 1827148 Alberta Ltd and all share holders / employees and contracting consultants.
7. Devotion Property Inc. of Calgary AB and all share holders / employees and contracting consultants.
8. Kevin Kumar of Calgary Ab.

In conclusion:

The Real Estate Council of Alberta's Motive - to continue to govern a monopoly within the Canadian Alberta real estate housing market. The Real Estate Council of Alberta has been caught trying to execute this via slander tactics of any Canadian business person who creates a for sale by owner commission free system for the Canadian people. Real Estate Council of Canada Sanctions the Real Estate Council of Alberta for Slandering the average Canadian Business person for participating in the Alberta Real Estate Market.

The Real Estate Council of Alberta has been caught purposely misleading the Canadian Real Estate market via CBC News, and other Canadian media in order to maintain a monopoly on the Canadian real estate market.

The Real Estate Council of Canada acknowledges the Canadian media has proved to support the large corporations and institutions who maintain monopolies in all major industries including real estate. These large companies get special treatment because they are large clients paying for advertising on the network. Small Canadian business's who threaten large institutional monopolies are being removed from the market by simply being slandered by these large corporations via the Canadian media.

The Plaintiffs have been slandered by the Real Estate Council of Alberta, Bryan Labby of CBC News and Tony TIghe of Global News and therefore subsequently have been cleared of all allegations that the defendants have made in the past.

For the Real Estate Council of Alberta to slander the Canadian private business person participating in the Canadian Real Estate Market violates monopoly and competition laws as they presently exist in Canada.

This is such a serious matter within the Canadian Real Estate market, the Real Estate Council of Canada is assigning a mediator on behalf of all Canadian business people participating in the real estate industry seeking profits.

Derek, DO NOT post private individuals names again, this constitutes harassment, and next time you are gone, MOD-ND This is your ONE AND ONLY WARNING.
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:http://www.realestatecouncilofcanada.ca ... alert/c7tk

for Slandering the average Canadian Business person for participating in the Alberta Real Estate Market.
Wow.
Create your own organization to sue people in the court you created to get the judgements you decided.
Just wow.
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

obadiah wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:http://www.realestatecouncilofcanada.ca ... alert/c7tk

Wow.
Create your own organization to sue people in the court you created to get the judgements you decided.
Just wow.
I did not create the Real Estate Council of Canada.

I think you are being paranoid like Eric.

Can you provide some proof please because this is funny now. :lol: