UK - Bali Mann falls out with Karl Lenz?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

UK - Bali Mann falls out with Karl Lenz?

Post by Normal Wisdom »

The infamous Bali Mann erstwhile partner of Karl Lenz has appeared in a couple of SriLankerC YouTube videos shot at the recent British Constitution Group / UK Column Spring Conference. And it appears that Bali may have had a falling out with his mentor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQkZdhbjXPE&spfreload=10

First, Bali explains that he has heard that some customers in the UK have not received their £35 Karl Lenz videos and that Karl's website may be down. Of course he apologises but suggest they cancel the orders with Karl and place a new order with him (Bali). He also talks about the new "mini dictionary" of legal terms that he has produced (£10 from his website). Reassuringly, he explains that he is trying not to make a profit from the sale of these. Anyway, there are plenty of other valuable tools available now or coming soon to his website including a pack of green pencils for only £4

http://dispatchuk.com/Home_c1.htm?page=all

Perhaps most telling, in the video Bali explains how he had a valuable discussion with a Master at the Royal Courts of Justice about Queens Bench. It seems Queens Bench was abolished in 1875 (who knew?). However, all is not lost and someone (emphasis on the one) has decided to resurrect Queens Bench. From the website, it's not entirely clear why.

http://www.queensbench.org.uk/index.html

Of course this rather undermines much of Karl Lenz' home ground. If Queens Bench didn't exist before this "somebody" decided to resurrect it then where was the 'treasure map" that Karl spoke about so enticingly actually taking us? He did say that it required walking miles but unless that included trudging up the M1 all the way to 384 The Manor, The Causeway, Great Billing, Northampton, NN3 9EX where Queens Bench is apparently now located then they were obviously talking about two different things.

One clue might come from the comments section of Bali's interview video where Karl Lenz has helpfully advised "i am putting all of the Videos and allllllllllllll of the Dictionaries and alllllllllllll of the Videos Up on My Website for FREE ! ~ Karl Lentz and it would be nice for Bali to come onto My Show and tell folks WHY he is not on my Show anymore"

Trouble in freeman paradise?
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: UK - Bali Mann falls out with Karl Lenz?

Post by littleFred »

Bali Maan (he seems to use two As, not two Ns, but he also spells it "Man") has reduced his dictionary from £99 to a more reasonable £10. But you can purchase other mini-books by him on his site dispatchuk.com for £99: "Debt", "Getting your kids back" and so on. Well, you can send your money now, and you'll get the books when he's written them. Maybe not even then.

I am slightly curious to know what a ASIC Avalon 200G/H upto 220G BTC Bitcoin Money Making Mining Machine UK - United Kingdom Based bitcoin asic 200g hash Mine Money is, but not curious enough to pay £1,250 for one to find out.

Queen's Bench sounds fun. It seems to be run by Lee Butler, who also runs Lee's Decorating Services. Bali says on the videos that, of course, the court will charge fees. And what could the claimant get in return? A totally unenforceable judgement by a "court" that nobody recognises. Yeah, great. In other words: a waste of money.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

littleFred wrote:Bali Maan (he seems to use two As, not two Ns, but he also spells it "Man") has reduced his dictionary from £99 to a more reasonable £10. But you can purchase other mini-books by him on his site dispatchuk.com for £99: "Debt", "Getting your kids back" and so on. Well, you can send your money now, and you'll get the books when he's written them. Maybe not even then.

I am slightly curious to know what a ASIC Avalon 200G/H upto 220G BTC Bitcoin Money Making Mining Machine UK - United Kingdom Based bitcoin asic 200g hash Mine Money is, but not curious enough to pay £1,250 for one to find out.

Queen's Bench sounds fun. It seems to be run by Lee Butler, who also runs Lee's Decorating Services. Bali says on the videos that, of course, the court will charge fees. And what could the claimant get in return? A totally unenforceable judgement by a "court" that nobody recognises. Yeah, great. In other words: a waste of money.
Ah yes but he offers a form called an M1 whereas other courts can only supply an N1 so it must be better.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

And M1 has space for two seals on each of the two pages. N1 has space for only one seal. So M1 is four times better! And I'll bet they have a proper seal that actually crumples the paper, not like the boring stamp that conventional courts use.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So they've started a fake court.

This could get juicy.

Message I'm getting here is, Bali figured out he can sell this junk on his own and doesn't need Karl anymore.
ASIC Avalon 200G/H upto 220G BTC Bitcoin Money Making Mining Machine UK - United Kingdom Based bitcoin asic 200g hash Mine Money
Having done the bitcoin thing, I can answer that. Bitcoins have to be "mined" which basically boils down to doing a bunch of math, an ASIC machine is a dedicated miner as opposed to using desktop computers and is very fast as seen by the 200 gigahash rate. I assume he purchased it with the intent of becoming a bitcoin millionaire but after the price crashed he's stuck with an expensive piece of hardware that can't be used for anything useful.
Dai Kiwi
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Dai Kiwi »

Bitcoin technology moves fast! A flashy unit a year ago, it would only generate US$4 of bitcoin per week now. Unfortunately it uses about 70 kW of electricity a week to do so. That'd be a loss then.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Not only is the price of Bitcoin rather fluid (and I suspect the recent closures of Silk Road and Silk Road 2 are largely responsible for the sudden drop in value of cryptocurrency) however I feel I should point out that apparently a 200 GigaHash machine is hopelessly outdated and unable to compete effectively with the machines of today with are now working at the TerraHash rate.

It's notable that Bali is attempting to sell this outmoded and outdated hardware at what seems to be more than he paid for it. For the same money, a prospective miner could purchase a Spondooliestech SP20 Jackson which is roughly twenty times faster.
Warning may contain traces of nut
whitehat
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by whitehat »

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So now it's a full blown cat-fight between them.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Jeffrey wrote:So now it's a full blown cat-fight between them.
It's great isn't it.

K - You should come on my show and explain why you're not coming on my show.
B - I'm not coming on your show anymore
K - Well I am not explaining why you're not coming on my show
B - I am supplying the mini-dictionary
K - So am I - and it's free
B - Well you're only supplying the draft. Mine's the final version and anyway who wrote it?
K - I'm not saying who wrote it

Two con-men fighting to get to the same mark
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

This has provided us with a statement that pretty much sums up what this whole spat is about:
Karl Lentz wrote: LETTER I WROTE TO Balraj Mann:

( all You had to do was ASK me that You wanted MORE Money the TINY Bit of Money You were able to Take/Steal/Cheat me out of is TINY compared to what YOU could have Made, i have No Idea WHY You did what You did , i was VERRRRRRRRRRRRY disappointed )
Bali wasn't making enough being the second fiddle and decided the time was right to strike out on his own. So now we have two fellows, selling the same snake oil, while trying to discredit the other.

I wonder how long it will take before one of the Guru's starts accusing the other of wanting to con his followers?

I also think it quite notable that Karl has only said he would post his work for free, but as far as I can tell - his website is not the clearest at conveying information (well information that's not a blurry photo of Karl outside the Royal Courts of Justice) - has not yet put it up. I mean if Karl's methods worked, then following them through to their logical conclusion neither he nor Bali would have any need of money, therefore the obvious inference from this spat is that both of them know the methods they are selling don't work.
Warning may contain traces of nut
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

PeanutGallery wrote:

I also think it quite notable that Karl has only said he would post his work for free, but as far as I can tell - his website is not the clearest at conveying information (well information that's not a blurry photo of Karl outside the Royal Courts of Justice)
Are you sure that's him and not Bigfoot or a UFO?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So Bali was quite literally a shill huh.
an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

whitehat wrote:Karl posting his work for free
Overpriced.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
tm169
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by tm169 »

Bali has posted a rebuttal of sorts on goodf:
Not to take away the knowledge I paid 12k for and posted all his orders out for a year which he refused to reimburse, after one year trying I gave up the radioshow he's rotten, ceylon has met me many times and thankfully trusts me, so I don't expect you too,

Here's a summary of the facts after that interview anyone can research my claims, in reference to Karl's claims I would be in jail now without him, no one ever claimed terrorism as he claims, this is false i have the Court Transcripts to prove Karl exaggerates and makes stuff up to make it more entertaining, see dispatchuk.com

I worked with Karl Lentz last year and did his radio show, he has no intention to complete his dictionary, in Nov 2014 I completed my own mini-dictionary and told the radio listeners for 2 months, which others like Alex G Doomwatch, BCG, ukcolumn, guy taylor and Roger Haze have and people should ask them,

Conman Lentz takes people's money via his Paypal 'KLdirectv'and websites and tells them Bali has there cash?,
after UK people got pissed with Karl at British constitution group meeting in Telford Feb 2015, ceylon - GOODF interview asked what should people do? Bali said if karl doesn't respond get a refund like any other paypal purchase,
To which Karl after several months of I openly promoting My minidictionary on the radioshow, suddenly Karl claims bali's dictionary as his life's work and Bali a racist on the next Talkshow , refusing to patch me through to the radioshow to put my side forward,
And after writing on the chat board for a while as the only method to defend myself, as soon as i mention Karl admitted he received $120,000 up until sept 2014, Karl blocked me (Bali) from writing on the chat board and continued with the racial hatred making up quotes "Bali hates the white man and will slit my throat in the middle of the night without thinking",
hopefully those how have met me and heard me on the old shows will see that something's a miss, Karl's got the info but generally exaggerates and dishonest, as the Court produced transcripts from 2013 prove, you can also listen to my last years radio shows to hear what he says don't stack up,

I maintain any man that has not received a delivery of goods ordered from Karl [the Conman ] get a refund,

Thank goD I only gave him a rough draft of the my minidictionary to help people! I have all the The updated versions including the new on V5, it's embracing that's he's even claiming it's his, have some shame [conman] Lentz, I'm prepared to prove all my claims but he refuses to even let my talk, gutless and dishonourable,

My conscious is clear but I Hope you burn in hell for all those you robbed and disappointed with none deliveries when they relied on you,

Bali Maan
dispatchuk.com
http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 40#p367416
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Karl admitted he received $120,000 up until sept 2014
Jesus H. Christ.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds like all is not sweetness and joy in the skunk cabbage patch. Imagine that, FOTL/Sovruns at each others throats over cheating. Just imagine.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Jeffrey wrote:
Jesus H. Christ.
I am guessing he also doesn't believe in tax.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

NYGman wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:
Jesus H. Christ.
I am guessing he also doesn't believe in tax.
But Inland Revenue does....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Arthur Rubin wrote:But Inland Revenue does....
HMRC Now, thank you very much
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.