UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Losleones »

hardcopy wrote:Can we please get back to the subject, less japery please.
Lighten up Hardcopy...life's too short
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Pox wrote: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 93340.html

Just sayin. :lol:

But I don't get offended by such comments.
At what point did that bloke say anything other than the picture was stunning? I makes no comment either qualitive or quantative about the subject of the picture. The Mona Lisa is considered stunning because of the skill the artist has used to render the subject, especially her expression, not because of any opinion regarding her beauty or lack of it.

Sadly my experience of LinkedIn leads me to believe 99.999% of Americans are either obsessed with sexual harassment, which they see in virtually any comment irrespective of content, or taking offence based on some crazy religious belief. Again, irrespective of whether the comment contains any mention of religion. I'm only surprised that more are not killed or wounded in gun battles considering how many of them are armed. Imagine if the Nerus or Wesley Ahmeds, or especially Chrisy Morrisses of the world had easy access to firearms.

People like this have a lot in common with the fotle/sovcit types in the way they can twist any words to any meaning they choose uually to the detriment of the person saying them.
Pox

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:
Pox wrote: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 93340.html

Just sayin. :lol:

But I don't get offended by such comments.
At what point did that bloke say anything other than the picture was stunning? I makes no comment either qualitive or quantative about the subject of the picture. The Mona Lisa is considered stunning because of the skill the artist has used to render the subject, especially her expression, not because of any opinion regarding her beauty or lack of it.

People like this have a lot in common with the fotle/sovcit types in the way they can twist any words to any meaning they choose uually to the detriment of the person saying them.
I know it is off topic but for those who haven't seen or read anything about this situation -

The female barrister in question has been all over the UK media like a rash since she went public with the Linkdin comment.
I suspect she will be shunned by most in her profession now and her instructions will decrease accordingly (along with her income).
There will be the odd ardent feminist who will insist that her solicitor instruct her but that's about it.
Her chambers may decide that she is 'too hot to handle'.

She may feel strongly about such comments and maybe the comment touched a nerve somewhere but my own opinion is that she has shot herself in the foot.

Anyway, back to Neelu, has anybody tried to kill her in the last couple of weeks?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Pox wrote:Anyway, back to Neelu, has anybody tried to kill her in the last couple of weeks?
I wasn't going to mention it, but since you asked, I have been transmitting Special Alpha Waves directly to her mind, instructing it to stop all function. Unfortunately, it seems to have only worked on her rational receptors, reality gauges, and intelligence quadrants, seemingly putting them all out of commission, simultaneously. I was aiming for the Pulmonary system, but seemed to have missed that one.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Losleones wrote:
hardcopy wrote:Can we please get back to the subject, less japery please.
Lighten up Hardcopy...life's too short
I am trying to have a serious discussion but old vampireLOREN has disrupted my train of thought.
He used to be a bailiff .
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Not recent and not the attempted murder of Neelu but the kidnap of her sister. Neelu claims she has power of attorney for her sister!

Arresting police with commercial lein for £5M for damage, attempted murder of her sister and mother... blah blah, the bonus attempted murder nicely slipped in when we thought it was all over with only a kidnapping.

The 2 coppers looked a lot more bored than arrested. Fabulous, top quality Neeru on full motor mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=129&v=-w2LWf0-cL0

I've arrested you....

We're gonna go now

My sister's baby died...

Mind yourself, and off they drive.

Classic freeman madness at it's most hilarious. A prize to anyone who can spot where any police officer agrees to pay the £5M fine.
Pox

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:
Arresting police with commercial lein for £5M for damage, attempted murder of her sister and mother... blah blah, the bonus attempted murder nicely slipped in when we thought it was all over with only a kidnapping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=129&v=-w2LWf0-cL0

Classic freeman madness at it's most hilarious. A prize to anyone who can spot where any police officer agrees to pay the £5M fine.
Dead easy and I claim my prize.

Standing PC said 'OK' when told that he owed £5million.

Surely that's an admission? Banged to rights, I say, sue the pants off him Neulu.

And a verbal contract (but not signed in wet red ink, written at a 45 degree angle so presumably not admissible in a fake corrupt court anyway)

Did the baby die as a result of an infection? Hope she didn't lick the hall carpet- it looks filthy and swabs should be taken to provide vaccinations to many in this world.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I found this new video hard to watch, she is obviously very ill and appears to be getting worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPS4YSQLcKY
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Losleones, sorry if my identification was in error. Deleted.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Burnaby49 wrote:Losleones, sorry if my identification was in error. Deleted.
Thank you
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Skeleton wrote:I found this new video hard to watch, she is obviously very ill and appears to be getting worse.

Agreed. She seems to have some form of mental instability and likely could be helped with treatment, the problem is that her disorder will prevent her from seeking treatment - she won't consider herself or her behaviour to be abnormal. It may be that as a result of her actions in regard to the satanic ritual abuse claims that she is ordered to receive treatment. I would also contend that such treatment would be in the public interest, as if it worked it would prevent her from re-offending.

However the belief system of those in camp Neelu would most likely be that any treatment or offer of treatment would be 'brain washing to create a more obedient slave' and this would be the first hurdle one would need to overcome.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Skeleton wrote:I found this new video hard to watch, she is obviously very ill and appears to be getting worse.

Agreed. She seems to have some form of mental instability and likely could be helped with treatment, the problem is that her disorder will prevent her from seeking treatment - she won't consider herself or her behaviour to be abnormal. It may be that as a result of her actions in regard to the satanic ritual abuse claims that she is ordered to receive treatment. I would also contend that such treatment would be in the public interest, as if it worked it would prevent her from re-offending.

However the belief system of those in camp Neelu would most likely be that any treatment or offer of treatment would be 'brain washing to create a more obedient slave' and this would be the first hurdle one would need to overcome.
Good points as always, I wonder where her son fits into all of this? He sat back and let her fight his speeding ticket with the usual Freetard tactics and the usual Freetard loss, he must know she is not well and it isn't just her still grieving, he would be the person if anyone to persuade her to seek help. Most odd he appears to do nothing.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

I think the niece died in October 2000 and some of the things the family consider happened to that baby and what they accuse the 'authorities' of covering up are deeply distressing.

A child being brought up in that environment, with such a mother, is in my opinion, going to have a warped understanding of the world, along with a deep mistrust of the environment they now inhabit.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Skeleton wrote:Good points as always, I wonder where her son fits into all of this? He sat back and let her fight his speeding ticket with the usual Freetard tactics and the usual Freetard loss, he must know she is not well and it isn't just her still grieving, he would be the person if anyone to persuade her to seek help. Most odd he appears to do nothing.
Depending on how long Neelu has been a bit 'different' he may not realise that her behaviour is anything out of the ordinary or may simply be trying to keep his head down and avoid confrontation. If he has sought help for her, which he may well have, those attempts may have been scuppered by the fact that her behaviour and beliefs don't pose a danger to others and their is a limit on how much help society has available for the mentally ill.

Equally he may be conditioned into just letting her do what she intends for fear of any reprisals or accusations, Neelu has demonstrated paranoid behaviour in the past, and so is likely to become argumentative and hostile if prevented from following her beliefs.

Living with a person with a mental health condition can be very challenging and draining, even more so when the person suffering refuses treatment and you are quite aware that any attempt to make them seek help will be met with extreme hostility.
Warning may contain traces of nut
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Outbreak of comment delating, has Ceylon been made a moderator over here ?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

hardcopy wrote:Outbreak of comment delating, has Ceylon been made a moderator over here ?
Not like you to complain, what has been deleted?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Skeleton wrote:
hardcopy wrote:Outbreak of comment delating, has Ceylon been made a moderator over here ?
Not like you to complain, what has been deleted?
You can blame Burnaby49 for the bloodbath. A contributor made a post that had absolutely nothing to do with Neelu Berry or anything else in this discussion. He shared the story of how his young Bulgarian housecleaner was working away as he wrote and he was making sure to be in position to have a good look as she bent over doing things so that he could see up her skirt to enjoy the sight of her leopard-skin patterned thong. In my opinion as moderator that went too far even with a generous leeway for off-topic discussions. So I deleted it. However the comment had already been reposted numerous times as a quote. None of the repostings had any content relating to Berry either, just the "japery" you would expect given the original post. So I deleted those too.

My apology to losleones was the result of total incompetence, mine. I made a post telling people to cut it out and in error I incorrectly identified losleones as the original poster. He asked me to delete it so I did.

So there you go, the arbitrary hand of a totalitarian régime blatantly oppressing it's helpless victims once again.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Neelu was due in Court last week for an initial hearing regarding her charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice in relation to her previous charges of harassing staff and parishioners at Christ Church, Hampstead. Due to an administrative problem this was rescheduled for yesterday at Blackfriars Court. apparently Neelu and her defence team turned up but went missing before the case was called so the case was rescheduled for today but nobody turned up. The case hearing has been rescheduled again for 2nd December when if she fails to appear a warrant will be issued for her arrest.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Neelu was due in Court last week for an initial hearing regarding her charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice in relation to her previous charges of harassing staff and parishioners at Christ Church, Hampstead. Due to an administrative problem this was rescheduled for yesterday at Blackfriars Court. apparently Neelu and her defence team turned up but went missing before the case was called so the case was rescheduled for today but nobody turned up. The case hearing has been rescheduled again for 2nd December when if she fails to appear a warrant will be issued for her arrest.
Remember her original trial for public disorder and vexing a priest starts on the eighth of October depending on how that goes the court may not have to worry whether she will turn up in December or not. At first I believed she would probably get away with a fine and suspended sentence for the original charges but with everything that has happened since then a short custodial is now almost inevitable.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

daltontrumbno wrote:At first I believed she would probably get away with a fine and suspended sentence for the original charges but with everything that has happened since then a short custodial is now almost inevitable.
Maybe the best thing for her if they can get her on a hospital wing.