Mark Gillard UK, he's trying.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

IDIOT
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Mark Gillard UK, he's trying.

Post by IDIOT »

Got burgled when he was jollying it up down in Nottingham at Tom Crawford's.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI5IqH ... FGw/videos
TrialbySocialMedia
Swabby
Swabby

Re: Mark Gillard UK, he's trying.

Post by TrialbySocialMedia »

Hey guys,

I've been a lurker of this forum for a while especially since the epic loss and fail by Tom Crawford. I have therefore joined 8)

I, like my others, began following and believing the FMOTL stuff but soon began to disregard most of it. In respect of of TC, well I unfortunately did take what was being said as fact. It's extremely disappointing that so many decent guys like me, Lettiser, Bamping, pyschodrilla plus numerous others are being labeled as trolls and shills for simply having an opinion on the very clear [non legalese] judgement in Toms case.

I researched the [non] successes of Ebert and O'Bernicia and was absolutley gobsmaked that TC was taken in by these people or was silly enough to use their past [failed] arguments as a defence.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

TrialbySocialMedia wrote:Hey guys,

I've been a lurker of this forum for a while especially since the epic loss and fail by Tom Crawford. I have therefore joined 8)

I, like my others, began following and believing the FMOTL stuff but soon began to disregard most of it. In respect of of TC, well I unfortunately did take what was being said as fact. It's extremely disappointing that so many decent guys like me, Lettiser, Bamping, pyschodrilla plus numerous others are being labeled as trolls and shills for simply having an opinion on the very clear [non legalese] judgement in Toms case.

I researched the [non] successes of Ebert and O'Bernicia and was absolutley gobsmaked that TC was taken in by these people or was silly enough to use their past [failed] arguments as a defence.
Welcome Mark, I am pleased to see you here and I wish you well.ps good luck with the home insurance too.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

a lot where taken in, and now the truth is out, everyone is a shill or troll
TrialbySocialMedia
Swabby
Swabby

fat frank wrote:a lot where taken in, and now the truth is out, everyone is a shill or troll
The Tom Crawford crew have now turned this into a ''If you are not with us [and believe in bullshit] you are totally against us'' :brickwall:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

TrialbySocialMedia welcome.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

TrialbySocialMedia wrote:
fat frank wrote:a lot where taken in, and now the truth is out, everyone is a shill or troll
The Tom Crawford crew have now turned this into a ''If you are not with us [and believe in bullshit] you are totally against us'' :brickwall:
That always struck me as being the underlying attitude of a great many people in that scene. What Tom wants is to be told ONLY what he wants to hear, and as I have said before what he wants to hear isn't what he needs to hear and it certainly isn't what the world is about to tell him.

I do find it interesting that a great many people from the former GOODF state are coming over here, welcome, we have a few rules (mostly about politeness and honesty and avoiding politics and NEVER suggesting that Burnaby drinks an inferior beer) but generally you are welcome to any thoughts or beliefs you have provided you agree that if others disagree it is resolved by good natured discussion on the merits, rather than pointless attacks and abuse directed to the poster.
Warning may contain traces of nut
TrialbySocialMedia
Swabby
Swabby

PeanutGallery wrote:
I do find it interesting that a great many people from the former GOODF state are coming over here, welcome, we have a few rules (mostly about politeness and honesty and avoiding politics and NEVER suggesting that Burnaby drinks an inferior beer) but generally you are welcome to any thoughts or beliefs you have provided you agree that if others disagree it is resolved by good natured discussion on the merits, rather than pointless attacks and abuse directed to the poster.

Thanks, I personally have only commented on the GOODF site a handful of times as I don't agree with the no consent rubbish. I am however ex BTBATB on FB and it's refreshing to read that you don't let topics become abusive as I have often witnessed on the group when I was admin.
TrialbySocialMedia
Swabby
Swabby

notorial dissent wrote:TrialbySocialMedia welcome.

Why, thank you but no doubt I and my You Tube channel will feature in a video soon exposing me as a paid shill, simply because I've joined Quatloose. :D
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I do hope that's not an attempt to steal Bones' thunder. He's desperate to be called out in a video and it would be a shame to heap more disappointment on the poor lad.
Bones

Post by Bones »

PeanutGallery wrote:I do hope that's not an attempt to steal Bones' thunder. He's desperate to be called out in a video and it would be a shame to heap more disappointment on the poor lad.
lol I am still trying :Axe:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:
You are sooo last week! :lol:
I started debating with the footles back in 2009 when I posted as number 6 on Icke's. Around about that time a young Canadian lad (Josh Novak) was uploading videos on yootoob claiming he was "exercising his right to travel" and the police could not touch him. I began debunking him on Icke's and in 2010 he uploaded a video and began it by dedicating it especially to me. Now, I don't wish to deflate your ego any further, and I don't want to rub it in, but I had my first name check five years ago. :lol: It's easy when you know how. 8)
Incidentally young Novak lost his conveyance and IIRC he did a moonlight flit.
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Fri May 29, 2015 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Bones wrote:
You are sooo last week! :lol:
I started debating with the footles back in 2009 when I posted as number 6 on Icke's. Around about that time a young Canadian lad (Josh Novak) was uploading videos on yootoob claiming he was "exercising his right to travel" and the police could not touch him. I began debunking him on Icke's and in 2010 he uploaded a video and began it by dedicating it especially to me. Now, I don't wish to deflate your ego any further, and I don't want to rub it in, but I had my first name check five years ago. :lol: It's easy when you know how. :D
Incidentally young Novak lost his conveyance and IIRC he did a moonlight flit.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
That always struck me as being the underlying attitude of a great many people in that scene. What Tom wants is to be told ONLY what he wants to hear, and as I have said before what he wants to hear isn't what he needs to hear and it certainly isn't what the world is about to tell him.

Unsupported vile defamations such as suggesting I drink Molsons are clearly well past the limits of Quatloos rules of civil discourse and can get you banned without warning. You have been advised.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Would I do such a thing? Actually the reason I mentioned Molsons was because when I was in Canada I had the 'pleasure' of attending a product launch for a new Molson's product (I was backpacking and at the time free alcohol was a thing to be encouraged) it was apparently the brewery's attempt to break into the lucrative energy drink market.

The product sample was possibly the vilest thing I have ever encountered and memories of its taste haunt me to this day. I also do not recall ever seeing that drink on sale after its ill fated launch. It vanished likely into the sewers beneath Vancouver never to be seen again.

So yes, I have drunk Molsons and I have regretted it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

everyone is a shill or troll
This may be a bad time to bring it up, but my shill bucks still aren't showing up in my bank account.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I thought they paid us in Re nowadays?
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Jeffrey wrote:
everyone is a shill or troll
This may be a bad time to bring it up, but my shill bucks still aren't showing up in my bank account.
I get paid in RE
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I've never had even a text mention and you don't see me me complaining.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

LIVESTREAM***LIVESTREAM***LIVESTREAM***TOMORROW***SUN 3PM

Via Wirecast on my You Tube Channel.

Trial By Social Media AKA ME Mark Gillard and my thoughts on the following....

Transparency (my criminal past), It's never been a secret.
FMOTL and It's problems
Bailiffs
Police
Rooftop 6 recent court appearance.
Tom Crawford
Courts
WeRe Bank
Wet Ink Signatures
Trolls and Alleged Trolling

ANYONE is welcome to ask anything they want, Call me on Skype during the show NO CENCORSHIP all are welcome, NO EDITING. Only rules are - There will be no gloating or abuse allowed on the show. There will no mention of anyones past who can't be there to discuss themselves.

I will create an event today on Trial By Social Media (You Tube) where you should be able to put in your questions. Ask your questions here in the comments before the show.

There will be occasional music (free license) and powerpoints whilst I top up on Tetley Tea :wink:

My Skype is Mark Gillard10 (profile pic Tetley Tea man)
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions