The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by NG3 »

GH132 wrote:
Unfortunately (or fortunately as it's car crash TV) ... this crowd of idiots would turn up and pitch up a tent !
A couple of local residents asked the council to step in and do that and the request has been pretty much ignored for those reasons.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Going off skew a bit here, but here's another example of someone who's got himself convicted and sulked because only a dozen of his so called supporters turned up in court to see him get found guilty. When will these people realise that 99.9% of their supposed fan base are simply people getting entertained as the car crash unfolds.

http://chrisspivey.org/thats-all-folks/
'Putin's left hand man'
BlueBurmese
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by BlueBurmese »

Oh dear - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -home.html
Monika Godos, 34, of Woodthorpe, is charged with assaulting Sergeant Shipley in the execution of his duty by spitting in his face. She also denied the allegations.
Godos, of Woodthorpe, Nottingham, added: 'I was assaulted by Sergeant Shipley around 30 seconds before I spat in his face.
Pox

Post by Pox »

JonnyL wrote:Going off skew a bit here, but here's another example of someone who's got himself convicted and sulked because only a dozen of his so called supporters turned up in court to see him get found guilty. When will these people realise that 99.9% of their supposed fan base are simply people getting entertained as the car crash unfolds.

Psychiatric reports before sentence will be provided I expect.

No, IMO not mad, just bad. Made outlandish claims just to draw 'donations' to his money grabbing website. Just another scam.

He'll be back.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

BlueBurmese wrote:Oh dear - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -home.html
Monika Godos, 34, of Woodthorpe, is charged with assaulting Sergeant Shipley in the execution of his duty by spitting in his face. She also denied the allegations.
Godos, of Woodthorpe, Nottingham, added: 'I was assaulted by Sergeant Shipley around 30 seconds before I spat in his face.
It could go either way...

Badly, or very badly...
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

From that article:
District Judge Devas replied: 'The eviction won't concern me except in as much as that the police may or may not have been acting in execution of their duty.
'Even if a court order was unlawful, police aren't involved in that side of it.
'Their role is simply to prevent a breach of the peace or public disorder and officers have the right to order people to disperse.
'If the police have acted properly, the fact of whether the eviction was lawful or not won't matter to the trial.'
That's a judge applying the law correctly.
District Judge Devas also threatened to send Godos to the cells when she refused to stand up at the end of the hearing.
I guess she stood up.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
District Judge Devas replied: 'The eviction won't concern me except in as much as that the police may or may not have been acting in execution of their duty.
'Even if a court order was unlawful, police aren't involved in that side of it.
'Their role is simply to prevent a breach of the peace or public disorder and officers have the right to order people to disperse.
'If the police have acted properly, the fact of whether the eviction was lawful or not won't matter to the trial.'
So when Tom was declaring victory on Facebook earlier, proclaiming how his plan had worked because he could now force the production of all documents relating to the eviction and force the police to answer for their actions he'd actually already been told he couldn't do any of that?

Is he attempting suicide by self-humiliation?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

District Judge Devas also threatened to send Godos to the cells when she refused to stand up at the end of the hearing.
I guess she stood up.[/quote]

Brilliant Rump, Brilliant :haha: :haha: :haha:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Amanda Pike‎Eviction the fraud of the bank
10 mins · Edited ·

WE NOW HAVE THE UNICORN IN OUR POSSESSION. I REPEAT WE HAVE THE UNICORN......However its got no horn what so ever and is about as useful as a piece of bog roll! (Shocker) I can't currently go into it to much as we've got some things to sort out in relation to it and its being thoroughly analysed but as soon as we're able we'll put it up for you all to see with all its defects listed. The saddest thing of all is that it would be absolutely hilarious if it wasn't so serious! I can confirm now though that it is a county court warrant and NOT a high court writ. And yes...yes they did break into our home ripping down fencing walls and the door to get in. And violently removed my mother often giving her threats to help remove her........ With no notice!
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Is this woman insane, she asked for the county warrant, now she's mad that they gave her the county warrant instead of the high court writ!?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Jeffrey wrote:Is this woman insane
Do you really need to ask?
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bones

Post by Bones »

letissier14 wrote:Amanda Pike‎Eviction the fraud of the bank
10 mins · Edited ·

I can't currently go into it to much as we've got some things to sort out in relation to it and its being thoroughly analysed but as soon as we're able we'll put it up for you all to see with all its defects listed.
Of course the Crawford's have a long and distinguished history of posting documentation on line for all to see :sarcasmon:

The defects will be the same old twoddle in terms of the seal etc. Personally, I won't hold my breath waiting for Amanda or any of the other Crawford's to post it.

The funniest thing is that with the number of warrants that Mr Love a Pint has has served against him, he has no excuse for not being an expert on them and he should be able to tell them within seconds that everything is in order
Last edited by Bones on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

BlueBurmese wrote:Oh dear - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -home.html
I see Monika turned up with good old Micheal O'Dercia (aka the rogue male) who also lost his cases too
Bones

Post by Bones »

The last shred of sympathy I had for the idiot clan, died with their dog
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Deria claims she's his "partner", which seems to imply some type of relationship.

https://youtu.be/wBUrGTRluG0
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Well I don't know, first they say the warrant doesn't exist and then when it's produced, they find fault with it.

Well I never saw that coming. Surely having got the warrant they claim didn't exist, though they seem to have seen it before but Tom's getting on now so I suppose he forgot, they should be happy? It will certainly be interesting to learn what they find that the police and bailiffs misssed.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Amanda wrote:
it's being thoroughly analysed
Would that be forensically?
We've been here before.
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Jeffrey wrote:Deria claims she's his "partner", which seems to imply some type of relationship.

https://youtu.be/wBUrGTRluG0
Could also refer to 'partner in crime'.
Last edited by FatGambit on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pox

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:Amanda Pike‎Eviction the fraud of the bank
10 mins · Edited ·

WE NOW HAVE THE UNICORN IN OUR POSSESSION. I REPEAT WE HAVE THE UNICORN......However its got no horn what so ever and is about as useful as a piece of bog roll! (Shocker) I can't currently go into it to much as we've got some things to sort out in relation to it and its being thoroughly analysed but as soon as we're able we'll put it up for you all to see with all its defects listed. The saddest thing of all is that it would be absolutely hilarious if it wasn't so serious! I can confirm now though that it is a county court warrant and NOT a high court writ. And yes...yes they did break into our home ripping down fencing walls and the door to get in. And violently removed my mother often giving her threats to help remove her........ With no notice!
'And it is being thoroughly analysed'
Ebert on speed dial then

'As soon as we're able we'll put it up for you all to see with all of its defects to see'
Just need to pop to the local corner shop for some idiot ink ( aka Tippex ) - once we have 'edited' it, we will reveal to all
Bones

Post by Bones »

JonnyL wrote:Going off skew a bit here, but here's another example of someone who's got himself convicted and sulked because only a dozen of his so called supporters turned up in court to see him get found guilty. When will these people realise that 99.9% of their supposed fan base are simply people getting entertained as the car crash unfolds.

http://www.essexchronicle.co.uk/Conspir ... story.html

A self-styled investigative journalist who claimed that the murder of Fusilier Lee Rigby was a hoax has been found guilty of harassing the soldier's mother and sister.

Chris Spivey, 52, made a number of outlandish claims about the soldier, including that his family were involved in a conspiracy headed by M15 to incite anti-Islamic propaganda.

The court heard during the two-day trial that the former tattoo artist claimed that Fusilier Rigby did not exist and family photos had been doctored.

Today at Chelmsford Magistrates court Spivey was found guilty of two counts of harassment against Fusilier Rigby's mother Lyn Rigby and sister Sara McClure.

Spivey, from Rochford, also admitted in court that he believes a number of historical events were also hoaxes including the 9/11 attacks on the Twin Towers, the 7/7 London bombings and last month's terror attack in Tunisia, in which 30 Britons were killed.

District judge Andrew Woollard said when delivering the verdict: "He told me that there was no attack on Pearl Harbour, 9/11 did not take place, 7/7 was fiction and the killings on the beaches of Tunisia did not happen.

"I find that he is not a journalist that he's obsessed by internet research."