The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by Burnaby49 »

fat frank wrote: Amanda, vile women and prob the main reason so many have turned against the crawfords
Vile? VILE? A young lovely who can dance herself into your heart with this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB4o10c ... e=youtu.be
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Jeffrey wrote:Way back in the thread I asked why not refinance and go with a reverse mortgage on the equity on the house. Eliminate the 300 pound monthly payment, banks pays you a little bit each month.
The Crawfords would never raise enough money this way. As has been noted by others, you need equity in the first place. What hasn't been noted is that you need equity relative to the age of the occupants. If you are 100, you can use 100% of the equity pretty much as stats say you will only be around for another 1-2 years. If you are in your early 60s (and female) you can't use much more than 20-30% of the equity because the chances are you are going to be around for 25-30 years. That's a lot of interest to accumulate.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Footloose52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Footloose52 »

I've just checked out an Equity Release lifetime mortgage from a major provider.

I've assumed that it is joint applicants, youngest aged 63, house value £145,000 and existing mortgage £45,000. It would be refused as the amount that could be released is less than £15,000, the minimum loan permitted under the suppliers scheme rules.

A second quote suggests £28,000 would be available but that there would be very little equity left in the property at the end of a 20 year period. Interest rate quoted on that is 6%.

I both cases they would still have to pay the interest on the existing mortgage. If that is not taken into account (i.e. repaid from the equity release) then the amount available become £40,000 from either quote so not enough to pay off the existing UKAR debt.

Repayment mortgages are not usually granted to run beyond retirement age which, for Tom, is 65 when he will receive his state pension. Bottom line is they would have been unable to refinance.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Whatever Tom Crawford is on.....I don't want any of it. This is his latest on EFOTB this morning:

"On a brighter note I can say we have never been in a position to say all is lost as the opposite is true, the family have always been positive and are now being approached by so many people as our story is spreading quite nicely and whether paid or not the trolls/agents are actually keeping our story going people are taking the time to read and watch and research the major fraud taking place in our country, so far we have won 3 battles- lost 1 and last Thursday's battle is still in progress and there are many more to come.

Let us all remember that stolen property always remains the owners.

Sue popped by home yesterday and our house looks a sorry old state but want to say big thank you to the Neighbour's who did a lovely job cleaning the mess the security left behind in the garden and behind the scenes we are working hard to help others".
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Bungle wrote: "On a brighter note I can say we have never been in a position to say all is lost as the opposite is true, the family have always been positive and are now being approached by so many people as our story is spreading quite nicely and whether paid or not the trolls/agents are actually keeping our story going people are taking the time to read and watch and research the major fraud taking place in our country, so far we have won 3 battles- lost 1 and last Thursday's battle is still in progress and there are many more to come.
If I had a pound for every variation of that, from every loser that's gone down a similar deluded path, I'd be quite happy.

It's so predictable that I imagine most of us could have written it for him months ago.

Rinse & repeat.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bungle wrote:Whatever Tom Crawford is on.....I don't want any of it. This is his latest on EFOTB this morning:

"On a brighter note I can say we have never been in a position to say all is lost as the opposite is true, the family have always been positive and are now being approached by so many people as our story is spreading quite nicely and whether paid or not the trolls/agents are actually keeping our story going people are taking the time to read and watch and research the major fraud taking place in our country, so far we have won 3 battles- lost 1 and last Thursday's battle is still in progress and there are many more to come.

Let us all remember that stolen property always remains the owners.

Sue popped by home yesterday and our house looks a sorry old state but want to say big thank you to the Neighbour's who did a lovely job cleaning the mess the security left behind in the garden and behind the scenes we are working hard to help others".
I mean this in all seriousness, has Tom got mental issues.

He has not won, once. Everytime he has gone to Court he has lost. He has even lost his house.

He has lost all the equity he could have had. Tom it isn't and will never be your home again.

Tom you have lost in court. None of the arguments made by your legal team (who have all lost their own cases / own homes / family members homes) were without any merit

Tom your house has been repossessed and sold. This means you have lost you house and will never get it back.

Tom you have been found to be less than honest about the past

Tom you have lost all respect from any one with an iq that is at least in double digits and has read about you for more than 5 seconds.

Tom you have lost all the equity that you could have received - we are talking serious money

They way you are behaving you have also lost your dignity

They only thing you have left is your family and the crowed that follow you out of pity
Last edited by Bones on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Bungle wrote:Whatever Tom Crawford is on.....I don't want any of it. This is his latest on EFOTB this morning:

"....so far we have won 3 battles- lost 1 and last Thursday's battle is still in progress and there are many more to come.
No, I think you'll find you've lost consistently and completely and the only placed Thursday's battle is in progress is in your head. Do you know what a Civil Retraint Order is? Then again why would you when an endowment mortgage is beyond your grasp
Bungle wrote:.... we are working hard to help others".
... lose their homes. Hopefully the trolls and shills will be able to warn any prospective clients off and I can only say that anyone who does accept your help deserves everything that will land on their heads.
#six

Post by #six »

To be fair, he did win a battle or two. The eviction was initially stopped by the rent a mob. That has to class as a win. However, as everybody knows, you can win a battle or two but ultimately lose the war. And it's quite clear that the war is well and truly lost as far as the Crawfords are concerned.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Bones wrote: They only thing you have left is your family and the crowed that follow you out of pity
& he's even screwing that up.

He's cost his kids £100k worth of inheritance, & got his son facing charges in court that carry a possible prison sentence.

Beware McKenzie friends. Even MPs have now voiced concern over the ‘cult of the amateur’ lawyer.

Law Society deputy vice-president Andrew Caplen, Bar Council chair Nicholas Lavender QC and Jenny Beck, co-chair of the Legal Aid Practitioners’ Group, gave evidence to the House of Commons Justice Committee on the impact of the civil legal aid cuts under the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012.

Caplen said the ‘dramatic fall’ in legal help means thousands are ‘falling through the net’.

All three warned of the dangers of untrained, uninsured and unregulated professional McKenzie friends, who have emerged to fill the gap as people are left without access to proper legal advice and representation.

Beck told the committee that McKenzie friends give only the ‘illusion of equality of arms’ while Lavender said judges need to be stricter in not allowing paid McKenzie friends to speak in court.

MPs expressed concern at the growing phenomenon. Conservative MP Steve Brine called it the ‘cult of the amateur’, which Labour MP Jeremy Corbyn said is a ‘dangerous scenario’.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Bungle wrote:
Tom Crawford said:

"Sue popped by home yesterday and our house looks a sorry old state but want to say big thank you to the Neighbour's who did a lovely job cleaning the mess the security left behind in the garden and behind the scenes we are working hard to help others".
This last sentence is worrying on three points.

The bungalow is NO LONGER their home.

It is no longer OUR HOUSE.

God help anyone else that he may be assisting.
Last edited by Bungle on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Bungle wrote:
Tom Crawford said:

"want to say big thank you to the Neighbour's who did a lovely job cleaning the mess the security left behind in the garden ".
What about a big thank you to the poor people that had the task of clearing up the sxxt left by the 'Rooftop Six"?
TUCO said to me:
Bones

Post by Bones »

What more can Tom actually do now ?

In terms of the legal system, he appears to have reached the end of the road.

Just for the record the property is no longer registered in Tom's name.

Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Bloody bargain and all due to the Crawfords and their quest to prove that FMoTL will find in their favour.

The bungalow had three bedrooms. According to Zoopla, Fearn Close has 10 properties on it with an estimated value of £172,678. Number 12 Fearn Close (4 bedrooms) sold for £178,00 and number 6 (2 bedrooms) was listed for sale in September 2013 for £110,000 and in need of modernisation. It was likely therefore that the Crawfrauds bungalow was worth around £150,000-£160,000. Worse way, he could have sold the sold the property, paid off B&B and be left with around £100,000 to purchase somewhere cheaper.
TUCO said to me:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bungle wrote:he could have sold the sold the property, paid off B&B and be left with around £100,000 to purchase somewhere cheaper.
Very true but with the help of Mr Ebert, Guy Taylor, Michael O'Berncia, Michael O'Deria and of course Mark "ceylon" Haining, Tom has managed to piss it all away

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Bones wrote:Just for the record the property is no longer registered in Tom's name.
Just for the record and for the Crawfords, especially Amanda and Tom, it legally changed hands on 12/08/2015. So, better go back and change all those posts about "our" house.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Bungle wrote:
Bungle wrote:
Tom Crawford said:

"want to say big thank you to the Neighbour's who did a lovely job cleaning the mess the security left behind in the garden ".
What about a big thank you to the poor people that had the task of clearing up the sxxt left by the 'Rooftop Six"?
The new proprietors of your former castle would like to say a big thank you to all involved in making them a massive return on their investment. I really hope not, but i can see Tom's health declining after this total & utter self destruction.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Burnaby49 wrote:
fat frank wrote: Amanda, vile women and prob the main reason so many have turned against the crawfords

Please Burnaby, some of us want to keep our heterosexuality.
Warning may contain traces of nut
SirHarryShagnasty
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by SirHarryShagnasty »

Bungle wrote:
Bungle wrote:
Tom Crawford said:

"Sue popped by home yesterday and our house looks a sorry old state but want to say big thank you to the Neighbour's who did a lovely job cleaning the mess the security left behind in the garden and behind the scenes we are working hard to help others".
This last sentence is worrying on three points.

The bungalow is NO LONGER their home.

It is no longer OUR HOUSE.

God help anyone else that he may be assisting.
SirHarryShagnasty
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by SirHarryShagnasty »

Oops!
It was never THEIR house. It wouldn't have been until the capital and interest he agreed to had been paid. Which never happened
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:

Please Burnaby, some of us want to keep our heterosexuality.
Jeez, that was seriously disturbing & thankfully I'd eaten prior to watching. Looks like a cross between Kathy Burke & Vicky Pollard. Still , i suppose her husband must find her attractive ........after about 25 pints. :snicker: