Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by AndyPandy »

NG3 wrote:
letissier14 wrote:Amanda 2 hrs ago in EFOTB

Amanda Pike: oh dear I hear we've rattled some cages with this. if they weren't bothered they'd not be speaking about it! haha as per usual bunch of half witts! nice to hear they are still stalking us! why you no have no lives of your own trolls?
I can only assume she's referring to other people elsewhere because her comments don't tally with anything I've seen, it's either that or she's away with the same fairies that sprinkle magic fairy dust on Peter of England's re-money to give it worth.
If she's going to attempt to ridicule people, she should at least try to employ some basic literacy skills, otherwise it really doesn't work :roll:
longdog

Post by longdog »

So not only is pointing out her whole family are a bunch of lying cranks a criminal offence now commenting on her Facebook posts is 'stalking' and presumably she'll be reporting that to the police too.

Meanwhile back on planet earth.... :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Noel Kennedy wrote: ‎TOM CRAWFORD SUPPORT GROUP HQ
By DAVE JOHN CLAPHAM -
Let’s put this statutory provision into the fallacious context it deserves. If you are under the threat of an unlawful eviction from your home, having had an entirely void possession order issued against it, despite having paid three times the value of the credit you were purportedly extended, since the execution of what you now have every reason to believe was and remains a criminal mortgage, which you executed solely because your conveyancing solicitor advised that you must do so in order to receive a mortgage advance at a later date.
This would automatically give rise to a cause of action for professional negligence upon the loss of your property, should you choose to make such a claim against said solicitor’s professional indemnity insurance policy, once all the elements of the tort of negligence are in place.
The fact that the mortgage fails to comply with the provisions of sections 1 and 2 of the Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1989, in the absence of a contract signed by both the mortgagor and the mortgagee, as well as a mortgage deed that was complete at the moment it was signed, properly witnessed and accurately dated, renders the contract void under section 2; and the deed is void by way of section 52 of the Law of Property Act 1925, for failing to comply with section 1(3) of the 1989 Act.
This provides you with a cause of action to attack the order for possession and the judgment which it was founded upon, on the ground that the entire mortgage transaction is a nullity because the mortgagee has failed to comply with its statutory obligations. In such circumstances, any judge who grants a possession order predicated on illegal mortgage documents also becomes liable for professional negligence, the moment he refuses to correct his errors of fact and law....
We are privileged to witness the spawning of another little Ebert. He knows more than all the lawyers and judges put together... :haha: :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

1988 Tom and Sue Crawford buy 3 Fearn Chase with an endowment mortgage from the Bradford and Bingley
Noel Kennedy wrote: The fact that the mortgage fails to comply with the provisions of sections 1 and 2 of the Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1989...
Damn use of time machines in bank frauds again!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The fact that the mortgage fails to comply with the provisions of sections 1 and 2 of the Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1989
This is why you can't help but be amazed by this situation. The judge literally addressed the 1989 act at length in his decision, but these idiots are still harping on about it.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Jeffrey wrote: This is why you can't help but be amazed by this situation. The judge literally addressed the 1989 act at length in his decision, but these idiots are still harping on about it.
Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1989

64. The 1989 Act did not apply when this mortgage was created in 1988 and Mr Crawford recognises that. His submission is that any subsequent mortgage contract should have complied with the formalities of s.2 of the Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1989.

65. The problem with the submission is that both sides agree that there was no subsequent mortgage contract replacing the original 1988 mortgage agreement. This is the same factual point. Mr Crawford asserts that he never agreed to go onto a repayment mortgage but then Bradford & Bingley do not say that he ever did - the mortgage stayed as it was.

67. I also wondered whether Mr Crawford was confusing a contract for a mortgage with the mortgage deed itself. The s.2 Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1989 formalities apply only to a contract for a mortgage. Unless those formalities are complied with, a party is not contractually obliged to execute a mortgage. But that does not effect the validity of a mortgage deed which is actually executed. The formalities of a deed are governed by s. 53 Law of Property Act 1925 and they are complied with in this case. The distinction was authoratively emphasised by the Court of Appeal in Helden v Strathmore Ltd [2011] EWCA Civ 542.

68. The cases cited by Mr Crawford in his skeleton argument do not assist him. United Bank of Kuwait v Sahib [1997] Ch 107 dealt with the formation of contracts for the disposition of an interest in land. It does not say that the 1989 Act applies to an executed mortgage deed.

Murray v Guinness (unreported 1998) is again about the requirements of a mortgage contract as a contract for the disposition of an interest in land. It does not say that the Act applies to executed mortgage deeds. Keay & Keay v Morris Homes [2012] 1 WLR 2855 likewise deals with the formalities necessary for a contract for the disposition of an interest in land. It does not apply the 1989 Act formalities to executed disposition deeds. Helden v Strathmore [2011] EWCA Civ 542 is the case which is precisely on point. It emphasises that the formalities of s.2 of the 1989 Act apply to mortgage contracts and not mortgage deeds.

Bank of Scotland v Waugh [[2015] 1 P&CR DG3 held that a document which was not a valid deed for lack of attestation could still be a contract for a mortgage if it complied with s.2 of the 1989 Act. It does not say that in order to be valid, a mortgage deed must comply with s.2.

The above Bank of Scotland v Waugh case is old Michael O'Bernica - where he claimed he won :haha:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:Just a reminder of Toms support from Ady Sutcliffe - Response
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN1lw7TU1ls Start 1m 41 s in
Sutcliffe is a pathetic little man, an average bailiff would pick him up in one hand and put him out of harm's reach.

That video is also memorable for 17:50 onwards, where TC tries to remember how the disastrous judgement in his hand is a VICTORY!!1!!!. He brushes aside the conclusion of the judgement, and goes off on a "clutching at straws" ramble through his papers. By 24:00 TC announces "there is no possession order to appeal against", on the authority of the "absolutely brilliant forensic chap, Mr Ebert". Absolutely tragic self-delusion.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Amanda - less talk and more action. Post the deed woman, what are you afraid of ?

Put up or shut up, your pathetic threats are boring
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

In that TC Support post, Dave John Clapham develops his OPCA junk: if bailiffs come for your house, "it is you, not the bailiff, who has the inherent right under the long-established principles of Common Law to use reasonable force to defend yourself, your property" and other people.

But what if the householder is mistaken, and the bailiffs are acting legally? Dave asserts: "it does not affect your unalienable right to rely upon reasonable force as your defence to an allegation that you breached or were threatening to breach the peace".

The England/Wales sanction for breaching the peace is, basically, being told not to do it again (see Wikipedia). (Scotland is more draconian, and life imprisonment is theoretically possible.)

Dave John Clapham is wrong. Using force against a bailiff who is following court orders won't be excused by the theory that the householder was merely "defending" himself or his property. And the charge wouldn't be the piddling breach of peace, but a more serious assault which can be jail time, even in wimpish England.

This is dangerouse (and stupid) stuff. Dave John Clapham is advocating using "reasonable force" (=violence) against bailiffs.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

littleFred wrote:In that TC Support post, Dave John Clapham develops his OPCA junk: if bailiffs come for your house, "it is you, not the bailiff, who has the inherent right under the long-established principles of Common Law to use reasonable force to defend yourself, your property" and other people.

But what if the householder is mistaken, and the bailiffs are acting legally? Dave asserts: "it does not affect your unalienable right to rely upon reasonable force as your defence to an allegation that you breached or were threatening to breach the peace".

The England/Wales sanction for breaching the peace is, basically, being told not to do it again (see Wikipedia). (Scotland is more draconian, and life imprisonment is theoretically possible.)

Dave John Clapham is wrong. Using force against a bailiff who is following court orders won't be excused by the theory that the householder was merely "defending" himself or his property. And the charge wouldn't be the piddling breach of peace, but a more serious assault which can be jail time, even in wimpish England.

This is dangerouse (and stupid) stuff. Dave John Clapham is advocating using "reasonable force" (=violence) against bailiffs.

Not to be pedantic, but I will be, if you are being evicted from a home, it is because you no longer have a legal right to be there, you no longer have ownership or possession rights, therefore, you are not actually defending your property, but you are just being a nuisance. If the eviction is in fact illegal, after you are removed, you can sue in court for damages, and return of your property. However, in all these cases, and Tom's specifically, it was no longer Tom's house. He may have lived there, but he no longer had legal ownership of the house.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

NG3 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
Tom is way out of his depth, Sue is to but for completely different reasons.
You won't see me defend the Crawford's often but I genuinely believe their actions are entirely self-centered and as such they have no clue about how nasty a circle of people they've surrounded themselves with.
I'd definitely go with very stupid, incredibly clueless, and very self centered, for sure.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pox

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:Just a reminder of Toms support from Ady Sutcliffe - Response

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN1lw7TU1ls

Start 1m 41 s in
Around 11mins 46secs Sue says -
'We are always keen to show people all the evidence'
So where is the warrant?

12mins 33secs
Ady et al -
Let's go bailiff baiting because we are bored

So go get a job then!

Tom talks about the B and B barrister not attending, saving £10-£15k/day.
What? Where on earth does he get that figure from? More like £3k or less is the fee charged.

At around 25 mins Tom said the court staff were gobsmacked as 'they didn't know what was happening'.
Actually Tom, it was you who didn't know what was happening. The reason the court staff were gobsmacked was because they couldn't understand why you thanked the judge when he told you that you didn't have a leg to stand on.

I think it is also evident that despite Tom being told that he should not reveal the contents of the emailed judgement, he failed to do so - in this video he was trying to read sections without his specs and couldn't find a particular section(around 20 minute mark). At this point, someone in the audience says, ' section 91' - how would anyone know this if they hadn't had prior sight of the document?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Ady aka

'Putin's left hand man'
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

. :Axe:
Last edited by bagman on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I hate to burst bubbles, but...

This is from Tom Crawford Success At Court 14 05 2015. Tom says it is the Claim for Possession. And later he says it has a "statement of truth", which a claim would have and a warrant wouldn't have.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Ady "ROCKY" Sutcliffe - head of Response

https://www.facebook.com/EnglishRuleOfL ... 589989803/

:haha: :haha:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

littleFred wrote:I hate to burst bubbles, but...

This is from Tom Crawford Success At Court 14 05 2015. Tom says it is the Claim for Possession. And later he says it has a "statement of truth", which a claim would have and a warrant wouldn't have.
burst away....removing post,,,,,,BUBBLE GONNEEEEEEEEEEEEE :haha:
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

letissier14 wrote:Ady "ROCKY" Sutcliffe - head of Response

https://www.facebook.com/EnglishRuleOfL ... 589989803/

:haha: :haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha:
'Putin's left hand man'
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Amanda Pike great stuff! i have been in contact with someone in here actually that has actually only about 2 weeks ago got their troll into court. i need to catch up with them but its got to stop x
So we could be getting close, guys. Watch your mailbox. A writ for libel, harassment or more likely double parking will be coming your way soon.

Not holding my breath.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

YiamCross wrote:
Amanda Pike great stuff! i have been in contact with someone in here actually that has actually only about 2 weeks ago got their troll into court. i need to catch up with them but its got to stop x
So we could be getting close, guys. Watch your mailbox. A writ for libel, harassment or more likely double parking will be coming your way soon.

Not holding my breath.
She really doesn't understand what trolling is and if anyone has been vile and abusive, it has been her! Utter madness
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions