Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bungle
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Bungle »

Try paying Southern Water with a WeRe cheque and it will FAIL.....

Freedom of Information request:

Dear Southern Water Services Limited,

I will be grateful if you would confirm that Southern Water is obliged to
accept WeRe Bank cheques as payment for the provision of Water and
Sewerage Services to British Households.

Yours faithfully,

George Tsigarides

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-538421
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Crikey, George Tsigarides is on a mission to prove the Re concept by scattergun FOI's. Dear Prime Minister, please confirm that Tesco must accept my werecheque... etc.

What caught my eye was the alleged response from Nationwide Building Society, quoted by George T in one of his pestering replies to Southern Water :

Just to clarify, if we were to receive a WeRe bank cheque from you, we'd still send it for clearing the same way we would a normal cheque.

WeRe Bank states that its cheques can be used to pay all your public liabilities (such as council tax demands, utility payments, tax) and private payments between consenting parties (including mortgages). Its website claims that, under sections 42 and 43 of the Bills of Exchange Act 1882, if your payment is refused the payee is acting in dishonour and your liability for the payment ceases. I hope this answers your query...

Perhaps it is an invented statement, but if not then it was very unwise of a Nationwide call centre rep to reply in that way. Obviously it can be read as a sly joke (we'd still send it for clearing, where it would fail...) but they risk giving encouragement to the wereloons.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
#six

Post by #six »

I don't trust a single thing these losers say. If not a total lie its at least misquoted in order to give the impression of support.
Bones

Post by Bones »

The response to George Tsigarides from all the companies he has sent FOI requests to, should be short and sweet

The FOI does not apply to those companies you idiot

https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/gu ... e-foi-act/

What is the Freedom of Information Act?

In brief

The Freedom of Information Act 2000 provides public access to information held by public authorities.

It does this in two ways:

public authorities are obliged to publish certain information about their activities; and
members of the public are entitled to request information from public authorities.

The Act covers any recorded information that is held by a public authority in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, and by UK-wide public authorities based in Scotland. Information held by Scottish public authorities is covered by Scotland’s own Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.

I can only guess this fool is high on the smell of the crap that comes out of Peter Fraud of Englands mouth everytime he speaks
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

#six wrote:I don't trust a single thing these losers say. If not a total lie its at least misquoted in order to give the impression of support.
It is always so simple to see through their lies. If Nationwide really does accept WeRe cheques why hasn't he paid one in to Nationwide? Once it's cleared he can withdraw the cash and pay for his water at the post office. Or he could go the whole hog and write one out for the 150k and pay that into his Nationwide account.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Perhaps it is an invented statement, but if not then it was very unwise of a Nationwide call centre rep to reply in that way. Obviously it can be read as a sly joke (we'd still send it for clearing, where it would fail...) but they risk giving encouragement to the wereloons.
It's not actually that unwise, in fact it's rather guarded, Nationwide don't want to get into an argument about whether WeRe bank is or isn't a bank, they don't have a duty of care to Peter's customers and certainly don't want to assume a duty of care. They also have a duty to their members to not get into silly legal spats, if Nationwide were to say "Peter of England is a fraudulent arsewipe and WeRe cheques are a blight on the ill educated simpletons who fall for his scurrilous scam" then they might find themselves embroiled in a legal fight where they have to provide evidence or back up the statement or what have you and being Nationwide they'll use lawyers which will cost money.

All Nationwide will do when they get a WeRe cheque is, handle it like any other cheque, they don't need to do anything else and shouldn't treat it any differently unless they are instructed by a regulator or the FCA to treat these cheques differently.

To infer anything else in the statement is simply wishful thinking on the part of the ill-educated simpleton of a wereloon. Of course the more pressing issue is that WeRe bank now doesn't actually issue cheques and the promises to pay aren't made in a legal tender, they are only issued in Re, an imaginary and largely unwanted currency.
Warning may contain traces of nut
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
woodworker wrote: So, if someone in the States tries to use one of those cards at a merchant, they will get the classic "card declined, do you have another sir/madam"
And then cue the freeman making a scene in the middle of the store spouting nonsense about energy transfers and demanding the cashier define what legal tender is.

Five minutes after that, a well-deserved taser to the nuts courtesy of America's boys in blue.
But first the Benny Hill chase around the mall!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

Watching WeRe members struggle with real life can be so frustrating sometimes ...

That those that fell for WeRe are susceptible to other scams is no surprise, for example the Swissindo thing is pretty big right now within the German group (but at least that doesn't seem to cost anything).

You want to know how difficult it is to get money out of WeRe fans?

A few days ago someone found a solution for the problem of established banks not accepting WeRe LLT’s - he heard about that new bank that is just now being founded. He contacted them, and you know what, they said they would accept WeRe LLT’s - sometimes in the future. But wait, meanwhile the bank offers shares, for only 100 Euro a piece, to allow “regular people” to participate in this fantastic new opportunity!

Now if you think it needs a lot to pull of a fake bank scam, you are quite mistaken.

So far the new bank - creatively named “New Bank” - exists in a two page PDF text (with a lot of freemen and conspiracy stuff mixed in) and two Google web addresses. Yes … that - and the promise to accept their worthless LLT’s - is all it takes to convince a number of WeRe members to “buy shares”.

Peter is clearly a sucker to even create a website.

Here the PDF (only the German version, I didn’t get my hands on the English original)
http://files.homepagemodules.de/b754260 ... VvPbio.pdf

Here the application to buy shares
http://files.homepagemodules.de/b754260 ... brBxfp.doc

Watching WeRe members struggle with real life can be so frustrating sometimes ...
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Seelenblut, I don't like your attitude. Getting in on the ground floor of a new bank sounds like a fantastic investment opportunity.

At the moment my money is tied up paying fees to various officials in the Nigerian government so that I can gain access to the hidden wealth of a deceased high-level Nigerian diplomat (or general, not sure). His poor widow badly needs my help and is willing to cut me in on riches in exchange for providing a paltry sum of money. Unfortunately we keep running into new unexpected obstacles just when it looks like we are done but when it comes through (Any day now she assures me!) I'm going into New Bank big time!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Send her a were cheque ?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Peter could make a fortune selling his customer list, to other scammers or even legitimate businesses. I doubt there is a better list of suckers anywhere on this planet.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

TheNewSaint wrote:Peter could make a fortune selling his customer list, to other scammers or even legitimate businesses. I doubt there is a better list of suckers anywhere on this planet.
It is indeed the best list of suckers out there but unfortunately none of them have got any money. :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

According to the WeRe Bank website, there now seems to be a landline.

01782 611228

https://www.werebank.co.uk/contact/
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:Peter could make a fortune selling his customer list, to other scammers or even legitimate businesses. I doubt there is a better list of suckers anywhere on this planet.
It is indeed the best list of suckers out there but unfortunately none of them have got any money. :lol:
You know they'd only try to pay their Nigerian probate fees with WeRe cheques...which might have unwittingly hilarious results.
Warning may contain traces of nut
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Seelenblut wrote: That those that fell for WeRe are susceptible to other scams is no surprise, for example the Swissindo thing is pretty big right now within the German group (but at least that doesn't seem to cost anything).
Really, Swissindo? I find it fascinating that Swissindo seems to never die, it simply re-emerges in a different new age/sov cit community. Swissindo was a big thing in the US new age/redemption community a few years ago, until (as usual) no one got paid and they all moved on to the next redemption scam.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Always assuming he can even get his hands on the actual list, but, yes, someone, has a positive goldmine of a sucker list. They do indeed pay good money for a proven sucker list, and in truth I'm surprised PoE hasn't, but then again I'm not overestimating his intelligence like some people.

As a note to Seelenblut, that particular bank scam is highly illegal in the US and will get you shut down as soon as the authorities get wind of it with some pretty stiff Federal time for your efforts. The Comptroller and SEC seem to get quite cranky about that sort of thing for some reason. I would imagine whoever the oversight of the Bourse in DT would be about the same level of cranky.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I will therefore be grateful if you would clarify which of the following Southern Water will action when they receive a WeRe Bank cheque for payment:

1. Southern Water will present the WeRe Babk cheque for clearing.
2. Southern Water will NOT present the WeRe Bank cheque for clearing.
These guys still haven't figured out that the problem is that Peter refuses to clear the checks.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

LightinDarkness wrote:I find it fascinating that Swissindo seems to never die, it simply re-emerges in a different new age/sov cit community.
I remember SwissIndo when it was Leo Wanta. And Dove of Oneness' white knights. Seems there's always somebody trying to free up $400 quintillion dollars and give it to people who donate to conspiracy websites.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Swissindo has always struck me as the odd man out in the prosperity scam trace.They go through all the same hoops and side shows, yet never really seem to get around to actually doing much if anything except occasionally hauling in ready made suckers like Ronny the prize fool and dupe, but then he's no real challenge as he will believe anything that comes down the pike that is too silly to believe by anyone sane, he really does need to be under close confinement and a conservatorship, not that he has anything to conserve at this point. If memory serves, a few of the fake ambassadors have scammed, or at least tried to scam people for meeting money, and I'm not even sure that ever panned out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

TheNewSaint wrote:And Dove of Oneness' white knights.
Ha! I read that as Dove of Onsies and choked on my coffee.