Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by YiamCross »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Judging by that German FB page (as well as PoE's increased web conferencing with the German crowd), there were a lot of those new chequebooks arriving in the mail over the past week and particularly this morning.

A whole world of hurt on the way, methinks, especially since the German authorities are less patient with this kind of idiocy than the UK (to be honest, we couldn't have done a worse job in clamping down on PoE and his little con.)
I wonder how much he charges for them in Germany? Does he accept his new legal currency as payment for his services or is he forced, against his will, at this early juncture in the revolution, to ask his victims clients to send him cash Euros?

Who would have thought the engine of Europe would have so many stupid people ready to dip into the Porsche fund for a fraudulent financial instrument which they would never in a million years accept themselves in payment for their property?
morrand

Post by morrand »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Someone uploaded an image to the German FB page of the cover letter being sent out with the New And Totally Legal Tender...
My transcription, so that Google can get it and also to help those of us who don't want to ruin their eyes for the sake of appreciating WeRe Bank Mk II:
WeRe Bank
Universal Energy Transfer
83 Dulcie Street
Manchester
UK
M1 2JQ

Ref: [number]

[salutation obscured]
Your New WeRe Legal & Lawful Tender Notebook - (LLT)
Please find enclosed your WeRe Bank Legal & Lawful Tender Banknotes book, known as (LLT)

WeRe Bank has now been operating very successfully for nearly a year and is growing by the day.

We have members joining from all countries of the world and this is helping us to spread the word and to begin to show the global banking elite that an idea whose time is come is unstoppable.

Many members have seen success with cheques clearing and staying cleared but many too have suffered disappointments when Banksters have refused to either accept cheques “prima facie” or refused to clear them or once having credited accounts reversed the procedure COMPLETELY UNLAWFULLY several months later.

Many have claimed our offering to be fraudulent and the cheques to be fake or that WeRe Bank does not exist at all or ”has no money”. Others have said that there is no sort code, no routing number and no SWIFT code or the phone is not answered so the ”vouchers” cannot be cleared or processed etc. They, the banksters, have said that they are not obligated to accept the cheques or that you will be subject to all sorts of penalties for presenting such an instrument. We know this is total nonsense and just smoke and mirrors to try and further demoralise and confuse you.

This is why we have “Upped the Anti” and left them with no room to manouevre and further expose their lies and contempt. The significance of these NEW notes is that the “cheques” are no longer cheques per se! They are now “Legal and Lawful Tender”- no more or less effective than those issued via the Bank of England - a private bank, The Federal Reserve Bank of New York - a private bank, the ECB - a private bank or the Bank for International Settlements, also a private non-regulated bank.

The significance of this should not be lost on anyone.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THESE NOTES!

If you have not already done so, read the documents referred to on our website YALTA 1 & 2 and then carefully read the back of the notes. These appear as downloadable Pdfs on the website under the Library link.

Whether you realize it immediately or not, you are now in possession of “Legal and Lawful Tender” which is money. No more arguments from cashiers, or bank managers, no more arguments with bailiffs, Enforcement Officers, Parking Wardens, Police fines, HMRC, IRS, Property Taxes, Poll or Council Tax, Loans Credit Card bills, Vehicle loans etc.
Spelling and lack of punctuation as in original.
---
Morrand
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Misspelling in a translation is difficult to determine, although "upped the Anti" might be wrong in both English and German, but grammar is even more difficult.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

morrand wrote: My transcription, so that Google can get it and also to help those of us who don't want to ruin their eyes for the sake of appreciating WeRe Bank Mk II
Cheers Morrand, much appreciated.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Innit purty, all purple an' stuffs???? :snicker:

Considering the VERY REAL trouble just jay walking can get you in in Germany, passing bad checks is not my idea of something to test fly.

Saying the authorities will have no sense of humor about it is one thing, they won't, it is the banks who will react first and hardest, stupid once, they might forgive, twice, not a chance.

All I can say is that you must have to be a VERY SPESHUL kind of stupid to fall for that in Germany.

Come to it, I'm not even sure that Germany has a legal tender concept in the same sense we(US/Canada/UK) have. Not that it matters, you can't just arbitrarily declare something legal tender and make it so. Another of PoE's little reality lapses.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

British Prosecutor: Your Lordship, we believe this german arrest warrant is in proper order and we have no objection.

British Judge: Very well, you may act on this warrant in this jurisdiction.

German Cop (shows a picture of Peter to a german shepherd the size of a shetland pony) Fetch!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

notorial dissent wrote:you can't just arbitrarily declare something legal tender and make it so. Another of PoE's little reality lapses.
Why not? If not me then who, how and why?
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

pigpot wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:you can't just arbitrarily declare something legal tender and make it so. Another of PoE's little reality lapses.
Why not? If not me then who, how and why?
Hey pigpot !!!....you got a comment allowed by Big Brother, well done !
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Joinder sweetums, NO ONE, at least as far as I can remember, ever said any such thing. What was said was that it would be an uphill battle there since the US doesn't as a general thing take well, or at all kindly, towards bad checks. What was said, was that while he could be held liable and prosecuted in the US it was UNLIKELY, since he is really really small potatoes. What IS likely is that his suckers clients could very well be if they persist. So far, that has proven 100% true. The US has not proven fertile ground for PoE, anymore than Canada has, and so far all reports such as they are, show epic fail, unless of course you call being evicted and threatened with being arrested a success, and despite all his noise, it is looking like he is no longer interested in the US and is moving on to even less fertile ground in Germany, where an even less warm welcome will be waiting.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I would think its quite obvious why someone cannot just declare something legal tender,if they could then it would bring about the collapse of the financial sector aswell as partial collapse of society.
After all what would stop someone naming rocks as legal tender and using a few to empty stores of goods?

Just to clear up the legal tender argument for Pigpot here is the definition.

"Denomination of a country's currency that, by law, must be accepted as a medium for commercial exchange and payment for a money debt. While usually all denominations of the circulating paper money are legal tenders, the denomination and amount in coins acceptable as legal tender varies from country to country. Checks(Cheques) and postal orders are not legal tenders and are accepted only at the option of the creditor, lender, or seller. Also called lawful money."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

daveBeeston wrote:I would think its quite obvious why someone cannot just declare something legal tender,if they could then it would bring about the collapse of the financial sector aswell as partial collapse of society.
After all what would stop someone naming rocks as legal tender and using a few to empty stores of goods?

Just to clear up the legal tender argument for Pigpot here is the definition.

"Denomination of a country's currency that, by law, must be accepted as a medium for commercial exchange and payment for a money debt. While usually all denominations of the circulating paper money are legal tenders, the denomination and amount in coins acceptable as legal tender varies from country to country. Checks(Cheques) and postal orders are not legal tenders and are accepted only at the option of the creditor, lender, or seller. Also called lawful money."
To break your claims down, I would ask what is "by law". Can I not accept a man's pigs for a debt and who should deny me my right to accept said pigs for a man's debt. Pigs, spoons or water cress. Legal tender thus is a laugh, a joke, unable to be enforced even by FORCE. Where does a country begin and where does it end? Do countries exist "daveBeeston"? Show me how, where and why by who. We'll look at the when whenever you like.

I'll post this somewhere else so you know where to look. Over at Marc Stevens "No State Forum" is where it will be. Just for the record "daveBeeston". Let me know your thoughts on this. Just discuss this plain and simple. No need for swearing (coming from me that's a first or second... maybe a third or more). But let's do it "dave". Let's begin the discussion.

So I will say to the likes of "daveBeeston" thank you. You are one of the very few to even engage with people like me. Anti-Statist, anti-government, anti-voting etc, but not anti-everything. Pro-goodness, pro-health, pro-doing the right thing... you all know what that is.. Don't deflect or disambiguate or be oxy-moronic in your reply.

Just keep it clear and concise.

Thanks and regards. :shrug:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Legal Tender, at the most basic level, is accepted as payment for taxes. Everything else comes with some qualifying statement, but if a government accepts it to pay your taxes, it meets the definition of legal tender central bankers and economists use.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

pigpot wrote: To break your claims down, I would ask what is "by law". Can I not accept a man's pigs for a debt and who should deny me my right to accept said pigs for a man's debt.
Nobody would prevent you accepting pigs in settlement of a debt if that's what you want but the difference between pigs and legal tender is I don't have to accept pigs in settlement of a monetary debt but I do have to accept Bank of England notes.

But then I suspect even you aren't so thick that you didn't already know that.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Gregg wrote:Legal Tender, at the most basic level, is accepted as payment for taxes. Everything else comes with some qualifying statement, but if a government accepts it to pay your taxes, it meets the definition of legal tender central bankers and economists use.
So per PoE:
Whether you realize it immediately or not, you are now in possession of “Legal and Lawful Tender” which is money. No more arguments from cashiers, or bank managers, no more arguments with bailiffs, Enforcement Officers, Parking Wardens, Police fines, HMRC, IRS, Property Taxes, Poll or Council Tax, Loans Credit Card bills, Vehicle loans etc.

He sees these worthless bits of paper, as Legal Tender, that will be accepted for tax payments. I wonder how well this will go over with the German Tax Authorities, who are well known for there wonderful sense of humor, and lax adherence to the law. :sarcasmon:

What really does amaze me about all of this, is that he has been in "Business" for almost a year now, and suckers still are paying him. He seems to be operating a wonderful Con, in that none of his marks seems tho think he has done wrong, but blame the banks and other counter parties for conspiring against WeRe bank... While there seems to be a small amount of "naysayers", even some of those critical, still seem to be giving PoE the benefit of the doubt. It just boggles the mind. I often wonder why these things work, are the people really that dumb? Are they just desperate, and PoE is offering salvation? What drives these people to give PoE real money in exchange for modern day magic beans. There is no Goose that lays golden eggs.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Gregg wrote:Legal Tender, at the most basic level, is accepted as payment for taxes. Everything else comes with some qualifying statement...
For example: The Government will accept your cheque to pay your taxes but under the unspoken understanding that when they try and cash the cheque at a Bank, they'll receive cash - the real Legal Tender - in return. If they don't receive that cash, if instead they "receive universal energy credits in the form of Re units", then one can certainly expect them to come a-callin' to get properly paid.
Gregg wrote:Everything else comes with some qualifying statement, but if a government accepts it to pay your taxes, it meets the definition of legal tender central bankers and economists use.
From that angle: I have no awareness of knowledge - it's possible those groups view cheques (as opposed to what you should get when you hand the cheque over to a bank) as Legal Tender..... but I can't say.

I'd expect everyone to be on the same page when it comes to cheques but with how some of the apparent Bankers in the UK are describing the "creation of money" I certainly disagree with at least some of their perspectives - or at the very least, with the way they are communicating their perspectives.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

pigpot wrote:Can I not accept a man's pigs for a debt and who should deny me my right to accept said pigs for a man's debt. Pigs, spoons or water cress. Legal tender thus is a laugh, a joke...
You're conflating "things of value" with legal tender - and I suspect deliberately so. You've also created a situation of artificial conflict that does not actually exist.
pigpot wrote:... who should deny me my right to accept said pigs ...
No one is saying you can't. No one has said you can't. No one is forcing you not to. As a result, no one is denying or stopping you from receiving payment in any form you so desire. This is a non-existent conflict created by you.

You can enter into any agreement you like with anyone so long as they also willingly enter said agreement for said terms. You can agree to paint another's fence for free if you want. You can agree to, and receive payment, in the form of water cress if you so desire.

What people are saying is: they have the same right as you do with regards the right they can also choose to accept payment from you in whatever form they agree to. If they only accept Legal Tender - then you are not in a position to force your payment of water cress upon them. That is what people in general are denying you: you forcing your chosen form of payment upon them.
#six

Post by #six »

Actually it's worth pointing out that legal tender has a very specific definition of that being money used to settle charges imposed by a court.

However in effect this is the same as being used to pay all debts/contracts since court is the final option for someone wishing to enforce a debt/contract.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PoE wrote:
Oooh you little liar. I can think of one bank manager who will argue that he does not have to accept the cheques and that is Peter the Conman of England. Hard cash only for the conman, stuffed into brown envelopes.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Joinder wrote: Hey pigpot !!!....you got a comment allowed by Big Brother, well done !
Looks like you did too. Shame you wasted it on nothing of any importance.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

pigpot wrote:
Can I not accept a man's pigs for a debt and who should deny me my right to accept said pigs for a man's debt. Pigs, spoons or water cress. Legal tender thus is a laugh, a joke...
Of course you can accept pigs if that is what you want to do. But, you see, if you choose not to accept pigs the man cannot force you too. That is the difference. You should really bone up on what is actually meant by "legal tender".
BHF wrote: