Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by aesmith »

I was wondering about this one .. http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... oo#p492358

Appears almost as if the guy is signing up with a particularly expensive lender, with the specific intention of defaulting.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by littleFred »

Yes, see Stevro's previous thread. He's taking out a loan intending to never pay it back.

Similarly, "mailmanted" who decided to become debt-free, which really means not paying his debts, starting with his credit cards. Before stopping payment, he almost maxxed them out, "a grand here and there. I really thought, well, it isnt their money!"

Similarly, KateJB has a bank account, mortgage and defaulted credit card with Halifax. She could pay the credit card but doesn't want to. She considered paying it to increase her chances of borrowing more money. Which, we assume, she will also avoid paying back. But, no, the usual suspects dissuaded her from honesty.

GOODF may have some people in genuine trouble through no fault of their own. But it is also a hotbed of crooks.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

aesmith wrote:I was wondering about this one .. http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... oo#p492358

Appears almost as if the guy is signing up with a particularly expensive lender, with the specific intention of defaulting.
Again, Ceylon showing his Genius. Stevro asks how Private Equity firms create deposits as they are not banks, and Ceylon states:
nearly all are subsidures of other banks
What a load of crap. In fact it is the inverse, banks are now limited n sponsoring around operating alternative investment funds. While some may have used a bank as a seed investor, banks sponsoring or owning a PE fund is simply not the case, the inverse of what Ceylon is saying is true. Nearly all are not connected to a bank. The only potential exception may be in the wealth management area where there may be a few sponsored funds. But again now more the exception than the rule.

Come on Ceylon, get your facts straight. In fact many funds renamed themselves last year to remove any financial entity name from theirs. So come on, keep up with the news, see Volcker rule.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Normal bullshit being spouted re John Hurst council tax
The junior solicitor employed by the Billing Authority, who was heavily criticised in the legal arguments that John put forward in correspondence to the Court, was seen leaving the building in a distressed state with a face like a “Bulldog chewing a wasp” as they say. Make of that what you will.
Full message with screenshots ............
Coral Melissa Penn shared Guy Taylor Issues's post.
11 hrs

Guy Taylor Issues
22 hrs
Message from John Hurst:
Court Report Llandrindod Wells Magistrates Court Wednesday 23rd November 2016.
John Hurst as summonsed to Llandrindod Wells magistrates Court under Regulation 47 of the Council Tax (Enforcement Regulations) 1992 for an inquiry into the reasons why he has withheld payment of Council Tax for the last three years.

After a wait of over an hour while a senior solicitor employed by the Billing Authority (Powys County Council) met privately with the magistrates and Court legal advisor he was informed that the Court “Could not go ahead with the case” and it was transferred to Merthyr Tydfil Magistrates Court on the 1st of December at 10.am.

The prison van seen parked at the back of the Court building was not required. It must have been intended for Mr. Hurst because his was the only case being heard.

The issues that have been raised include Article 61 of Magna Carta, lawful money, financial support of terrorism, allegiance to foreign potentates (EU, UN etc.), local authority “Austerity cuts” and “Unusable reserves” an estoppel by lien.

The magistrates claimed that they were unaware of a representation that had been made by Mr. Hurst a week ago under the case progression part of the Criminal Procedure Rules 1981 which apply in Council Tax case where the liberty of the subject is at risk. He was requiring the case against him to be disclosed in the form of sworn statements by the head of the Councils finance committee and the production of their full file of correspondence dating back to 2010.

An urgent application for judicial review is being made to challenge the Billing Authority’s initiating the proceedings without sufficient evidence and also irregularities by the Court including a secret hearing contrary to the prohibition on “Star Chambers” dating from 1642 and repeated in Regulation 47 itself.

The junior solicitor employed by the Billing Authority, who was heavily criticised in the legal arguments that John put forward in correspondence to the Court, was seen leaving the building in a distressed state with a face like a “Bulldog chewing a wasp” as they say. Make of that what you will.

The hearing attracted the attention of a least five members of the Dyfed-Powys Constabulary, presumably because failure to fully fund their force was one of the issues that John is challenging Powys Council about. It may also have been because he is challenging cuts to education provision which is a big issue locally.

John and Tina expressed appreciation for the support that they have received in person and financially via the British Constitution Group which will fund the Judicial Review.

Court report ends.

John and Tina expressed appreciation for the support that they have received in person and financially via the British Constitution Group which will fund the Judicial Review. - So that's where the Winchester money went?
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

letissier14: thanks for posting that. Please say where you copied it from.
The magistrates claimed that they were unaware of a representation that had been made by Mr. Hurst a week ago under the case progression part of the Criminal Procedure Rules 1981 ...
"Criminal Procedure Rules 1981" -- no such animal.
He [John Hurst] was requiring the case against him to be disclosed in the form of sworn statements by the head of the Councils finance committee and the production of their full file of correspondence dating back to 2010.
That's funny. John can require anything he likes. But the Council aren't obliged to satisfy his requirements.
An urgent application for judicial review is being made to challenge the Billing Authority’s initiating the proceedings without sufficient evidence ...
Well, if they haven't sufficient evidence, they won't prove their case. But it's the magistrate who decides if the evidence is sufficient, not John.
... and also irregularities by the Court including a secret hearing contrary to the prohibition on “Star Chambers” dating from 1642 and repeated in Regulation 47 itself.
No, regulation 47 is silent about whether the hearing can be private. Other rules say hearings should be in public, except when people's personal finances are being discussed.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

littleFred wrote:letissier14: thanks for posting that. Please say where you copied it from.
It was posted over on EFOTB earlier
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Oh my, this is hilarious

Audio Recording of Official Warning from the Police for Serving Liens on Council Tax Employees 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j85qOaIIUNw
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So Hurst might be headed to jail? 2017 will be a busy year.
longdog

Post by longdog »

letissier14 wrote:Oh my, this is hilarious

Audio Recording of Official Warning from the Police for Serving Liens on Council Tax Employees 2016

Oh dear... All of the responses to that video telling him he's talking shit have mysteriously disappeared in the last few hours :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

At 3.55 he states that Baron David Ward has set legal precedents by emailing everyone in power :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Love the cop's suggestion that the word "apprehend" could be used.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

My, my, we have just about everything freetard in this clip.
Understand means – I stand under your authority. (John Harris)
Cestui Que Vie Act 1666. (Roger Hayes)
Birth Certificate is a Public Trust Fund. (Rob Menard)
The idiot had been mailing Alf Hitchcock, a police chief who had not been in the area for a number of years.
I did like this though- after all his lecturing and knowledge he purports to know and understand of the legal words , he informs the officer that he is:
Not an expert on [the word] apprehend.
And this from the officer was hilarious:
So you’re using terminology which we don’t understand, but you won’t tell us what that means because you are not a solicitor and you can’t give legal advice.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

wanglepin wrote: And this from the officer was hilarious:
So you’re using terminology which we don’t understand, but you won’t tell us what that means because you are not a solicitor and you can’t give legal advice.
To be fair to the freetard he was right when he said he can't give legal advice :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
wanglepin wrote: And this from the officer was hilarious:
To be fair to the freetard he was right when he said he can't give legal advice :haha:
I think this guy "Barron Barrie" (Barrie Dickinson) is in for a bit of trouble and probably deserves a thread all of his own. He's disabled comments on the You Tube but he's left this word-salad summary of his beliefs and their genesis;
Published on Oct 4, 2016
I expect people paying their council tax to have a cognitive dissonance (having two or more conflicting beliefs) so I hope this simple definition helps: Person in natural English means a man or woman (Men and women have inherent inalienable rights); Person in legal terms means amongst other things: a corporation treated as having the rights and obligations of a person (Corporations have duties and responsibilities).

A man or woman is always a person however a person is not always a man or a woman. If you think you ARE the corporation by the title Mr or Mrs Firstnamelowercase FAMILYNAMEUPPERCASE instead of being the authorised representative then you have failed IMO to comprehend. Before you stop paying council tax ensure that your car, mortgage and legal fiction being used for employment are not in same name that the council are pursing. Know that there is no way to stop an attachment to your ESA or JSA unless you prepare your own case which involves a security by way of a lien against the man or woman at the council that made the claim/complaint that you are a liable person and then you use this as an exhibit whilst putting the Court Manager, Judges, Magistrates and Clerks on notice.

If you manage to get a lien in place before the liability order gets issued they will be unable to proceed to attach your benefits. For those that say there is no such thing as a tacit agreement through acquiescence we would wonder how then do men and women get sent to prison for not paying council tax? That is because they do nothing about it and the legal maxim states: Those that remain silent are taken to agree; If an error is confirmed then no error exists. Therefore if you ignore it you are taken to agree and if it is invalid by ignoring it you have confirmed the error so no error exists and a criminal case of uttering, passing off and racketeering has been successfully executed.

After not paying council tax since 2013 (and preventing a liability order after a summons in 2016) and refusing to act in persona as a Driver instead of a man travelling from a to b in a private conveyance Baron Barrie sees two hi-vis jackets and switched to bailiff mode - I dashed out the back door after locking it and hiding the key then darted up the alley to confront what I thought to be marston group bailiffs regarding a contested speeding infraction.

However it transpired it was two police officers. After some to and fro we defined my name, my patrionic name and my family name in all upper case. With the curtains twitching we decided to have a private conversation in one of their police cars - after having the child lock removed from the rear door and agreeing I was free to leave at any time and that I would be recording the conversation the following video audio footage occurred. I thank that guy Baron David Ward for helping me get here. If you leave a comment and it has swearing you may trigger the bad word filter, communicating without abuse is more likely to be heard and responded to.

Peace and love.
There isn't much peace and love directed towards his local council;

http://qnet.me/do-I-have-to-pay-council ... 20Fact.rtf

and

http://qnet.me/lien/users/X4BxSLaW6cqHc ... 202016.rtf

I'm guessing this is a small taste of the paper terrorism Mr. Dickinson has been subjecting some hapless Council official to.

There's a 'contested' speeding matter resulting in bailiffs, guessing fined in his absence and not paid, it'll eventually get passed to the cops to deal.

Young Barrie has drunk deeply from the woo.

If he's relying upon his fellow peer the Baron Ward then this will all go horribly tits up at some point.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Maybe he's having problems with apprehend because it has more than one meaning, not that he'd ever really grasp either of them. How do these people feed themselves without putting their eyes out?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote: How do these people feed themselves without putting their eyes out?
State Care? With the irony being lost on them.
Rubber Silverware?
Only allowed straws?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Even with just fingers and toes I would fear for their safety.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Jeffrey wrote:So Hurst might be headed to jail? 2017 will be a busy year.
I have just had it from a friend of mine that Hurst is in court next week (Thursday) in Merthyr Tydfil and he's asking for supporters. I might go along.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: To be fair to the freetard he was right when he said he can't give legal advice :haha:
Indeed,and to be fair to the officer, he wasn't asking for legal advice only for the freetard to explain WTF he was talking about. :haha:
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

wanglepin wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:So Hurst might be headed to jail? 2017 will be a busy year.
I have just had it from a friend of mine that Hurst is in court next week (Thursday) in Merthyr Tydfil and he's asking for supporters. I might go along.
Please do it would be nice to have an honest account of what happens.
My money is on the prison van being needed this time around.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.