Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:I think he's being sarcastic and using Dean's latest talking point that freeman critics are welfare queens.
In light of the complete failure of freemanism the two gurus are reduced to claiming that their critics are either psychotic or on welfare.

This childish misdirection doesn't change the fact that freemanism was long ago thrown on the slag heap of bad ideas.

The comic irony is that both of the two gurus need a sane roommate. . .well one needs to be a sane cellmate.

-----------------
Dope Clock III
It has been 20 days since Robert Menard promised to turn Burnaby49 over to the RMCP and the courts for criminal prosecution. So far nothing has happen.
Hanslune
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hanslune »

goldenthroat86 wrote:Ah, yes...the POE effect. Freemanism is so unbelievably stupid, it's difficult to know if these people really BELIEVE what they say they believe or if they're just trolling the rest of us. :shrug:

The very idea that the the ONLY way you could POSSIBLY disagree with THEM is that you must be getting paid ("shills") to do so is the ultimate arrogance. They really think we're "shills" working for the government, getting paid to discredit Dean and the Freeman movement. :lol:
Actually D & M did a remarkably good job of sabotaging their own movement and their lives - were they government shills? Quatloos and other concerned people assisted greatly in the movements demise but the major disasters were solely done by the freemen themselves.

I suspect it will move on zombie like for another 5-10 years then die away with only a few diehards spouting its 'truths'.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I do it as a retirement hobby but Menard and the others probably don't believe that they are being discredited and exposed for such a trivial motive. Their debunkers have to be part of a big conspiracy, preferably government financed if not run, to match up to their grandious ideas of themselves.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Welfare Lover
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Welfare Lover »

Fuck clifford ... bitch can call me what he want i am not in jail and he is. yu cant fight the govermant. dey have the popo, courts and army and yu aint ever gonna beet them. is better do what they tell yu collect a check and be happy. freeman are wack.
Welfare Lover
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Welfare Lover »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Welfare Lover wrote:whatevs... i get free money, have more time to myself, and i am not breaking the law. I do what the workers tell me, dont question and get my checks. I love the governmant. sum peeps pay taxs, sum colect tax and sum sit back and relax. you sound like a hater. this year i am going to mexico for 3 weeks and the govermant is payin for it! :D
I assume you are American?

Are you one of those who got their OBAMA PHONE? :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio
my connect gives me aburner...

dat skank in the vid is fugly!
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Welfare Lover wrote:
Welfare Lover wrote:whatevs... i get free money, have more time to myself, and i am not breaking the law. I do what the workers tell me, dont question and get my checks. I love the governmant. sum peeps pay taxs, sum colect tax and sum sit back and relax. you sound like a hater. this year i am going to mexico for 3 weeks and the govermant is payin for it! :D
I assume you are American?
Are you one of those who got their OBAMA PHONE? :haha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio
my connect gives me aburner...
dat skank in the vid is fugly!
This is really simple... answer the following two questions:
1. which carrier does your "burner" use?
2. what is your monthly income that you receive from social assistance or "welfare" as you call it?
The answers to these two questions are publicly available if you wish to avoid answering them by simply giving us, in general terms, your place of residence, province, state, or county is good enough. Failure to answer them in the appropriate manner will confirm that, for whatever motivation, you are simply another troll. Btw, I feed trolls to my pigs as a high protein breakfast treat.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

its simply a troll from some opca forum looking to make waves, distract from con man clifford and cry censorship when it gets moderated.

ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Hanslune wrote: Actually D & M did a remarkably good job of sabotaging their own movement and their lives - were they government shills? Quatloos and other concerned people assisted greatly in the movements demise but the major disasters were solely done by the freemen themselves.
As if determined to give a demonstration of their sad, fragile egos the two gurus insisted upon creating a fantasy world in which that they had a brilliant quasi-legal solution to the plight of the freeman. The woo pitched to make the solution sound workable fooled the gullible, but made the rest of us laugh. Who remembers "the security of the person"?

Now that the bubble of freeman fantasy has been burst, one guru is headed to jail and the other is on the run.

The irony is that the idea of a little freeman community with little or no interaction with government and society was as close to a solution as the gurus got. Contrary to their concocted self images as muscular working men neither guru could be bothered with doing the work required to create their fantasy communes.
Burnaby49 wrote:I do it as a retirement hobby but Menard and the others probably don't believe that they are being discredited and exposed for such a trivial motive. Their debunkers have to be part of a big conspiracy, preferably government financed if not run, to match up to their grandious ideas of themselves.
It doesn't take a government to put the bulge on freemanary and its duo of duds. All it takes is an airline ticket agent or a traffic cop or a sober judge. Insisting on their greatness, neither guru could handle it went some minor authority asked for ID, or gave them a traffic ticket. The two gurus aren't brave and brilliant fighters for freedom who got defeated by the leviathan world order. They are tiny men who couldn't deal with society's meter maids.

-----------------
Dope Clock III
It has been 21 days since Robert Menard promised to turn Burnaby49 over to the RMCP and the courts for criminal prosecution. So far nothing has happen.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The funny, or ironic thing depending on your view of such things, is that they aren't even remotely important in the scheme of things in spite of their delusions to the contrary, outside of their very tiny group of even more insignificant acolytes there are total unknowns and nonentities. They are however, truly pimples on the ass end of humanity that need and deserve to be popped.

I'm sure there is a pity Latin phrase that covers this, but I am just too lazy to go look it up.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

bmxninja357 wrote:its simply a troll from some opca forum looking to make waves, distract from con man clifford and cry censorship when it gets moderated.
Agreed. Is it really too much to ask that people ignore such efforts?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:I assume you are American?
Don't.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

wserra wrote:
Don't.
Gotcha.

(a man of few words I see :snicker: )
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:The funny, or ironic thing depending on your view of such things, is that they aren't even remotely important in the scheme of things in spite of their delusions to the contrary, outside of their very tiny group of even more insignificant acolytes there are total unknowns and nonentities.
There are countless things young people need to learn in order to be successful in the 21st century. Menard and Clifford don't teach any of those skills.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Can we expect some official court publication of Dean's fate? Would like to see the official record if possible.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

NYGman wrote:Can we expect some official court publication of Dean's fate? Would like to see the official record if possible.
Nothing as of yet. I will be checking every 30 mins. or so.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

wserra wrote:
Don't.
Gotcha.

(a man of few words I see :snicker: )

Our man from Laconic!
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Welfare Lover wrote:Fuck clifford ... bitch can call me what he want i am not in jail and he is. yu cant fight the govermant. dey have the popo, courts and army and yu aint ever gonna beet them. is better do what they tell yu collect a check and be happy. freeman are wack.
Well you can BEAT governments by working within the system to change the laws or the desires and wants of the populace - or you can change it from without by rebellion or non-violent rebellion, all three methods works and there are many historical examples of such.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hanslune wrote:
Welfare Lover wrote:Fuck clifford ... bitch can call me what he want i am not in jail and he is. yu cant fight the govermant. dey have the popo, courts and army and yu aint ever gonna beet them. is better do what they tell yu collect a check and be happy. freeman are wack.
Well you can BEAT governments by working within the system to change the laws or the desires and wants of the populace - or you can change it from without by rebellion or non-violent rebellion, all three methods works and there are many historical examples of such.
Welfare Lover is a troll having some fun baiting us. Don't encourage him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

dean cant even do jail right. at least smuggle some drugs in a good country. the prisons are better...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCpSRU1aMsg

i could go there. lol.
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Welfare Lover
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Welfare Lover »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Hanslune wrote:
Welfare Lover is a troll having some fun baiting us. Don't encourage him.
man yu are whack like jack on crack! i thought yu candians be nice yu aint nuthin but bitches an i aint no troll neither i am a woman so eat a dick