Rab C Sproul.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Rab C Sproul.

Post by vampireLOREN »

Wow just when you think it can't get any better :thinking: along comes this delightful and really amusing man.
I will up date this with links as I watch them.....
this man is a hoot. :Phttps://youtu.be/5Rz2_KdoqSU
Last edited by vampireLOREN on Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Re: Rab C Sproul.

Post by vampireLOREN »

vampireLOREN wrote:Wow just when you think it can't get any better :thinking: along comes this delightful and really amusing man.
I will up date this with links as I watch them.....
this man is a hoot. :P
https://youtu.be/sS6SmT6mZWQ
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

My first thought was reflected in the comments: Why has he got electric sockets in his shower?
For our American followers, I'm sorry but I don't think there is a Google Translate "Glaswegian to English (US)".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:My first thought was reflected in the comments: Why has he got electric sockets in his shower?
For our American followers, I'm sorry but I don't think there is a Google Translate "Glaswegian to English (US)".
If you view the video of his arrest it appears his sitting room is covered in little tiles....maybe he gets stains on his walls :thinking: .
He appears to live in a dump.
I really like his woollen bobble hat :haha: .
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I'm sorry but I don't think there is a Google Translate "Glaswegian to English (US)".
When the very first Mad Max movie was originally released in the U.S., Mel Gibson's voice was dubbed into American English because the distributor thought audiences would not understand his Australian accent. Similarly, when the Jamaican film The Harder They Come was first released in the U.S., it had subtitles.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I saw part of a jamaican movie once. it had subtitles, which helped with the pronunciation, but the dialect was left untranslated, so there was a lot i still didn't get.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Seems to be your standard idiot. Has some kind of beef with Social Services and then drinks the common law Koolaid that leads to him "declaring war" on the legal system, DVLA etc.

I watched his very first video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUIGEuyJB_g but I have absolutely no idea what it is about except that Louis Van Gaal seems to be sidelining in a Glasgow Register Office.

A slightly later video gives us a picture of your common or garden, freeman fruit loop falling over his words in a desperate rush to parrot the stock phrases about police being "on their oath" , getting worked up about the difference between a police constable and a police officer and declaring himself to be a qualified paralegal. I rather like the way the police deal with the situation which gradually reduces him to frustrated silence as the video peters out to nothing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0fTgfwXOzU

Edit: Hold on - there's a part 2! Rab get's right down to it; statutes and acts require consent, if you don't rebut something it becomes a fact in law, the Pope has issued some edict or other about judges, magistrates and police officers, UK is a corporation. Oh and by the way, Rab makes a living by buying and selling cars from his home and of course acting as a common law advocate although it has to be said that in a total of over 30 minutes video he achieves, not surprisingly absolutely nothing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0fTgfwXOzU
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

This video is a delight!!!!!1!! BOOM.
I am so happy Rab C Sproul spent time locked up for this,
Big build up to start with ....filmed in the strangely tiled kitchen then straight to the action!
https://youtu.be/75t3zwgaoU4

:beatinghorse:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I like the bit when the traffic warden asks the footle to get out of his face and the idiot responds with "I'm telling you....don't tell me what to do." :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I don't know why but i was expecting to see a scene like this(based on his name)

The guy is a full on loon and an obnoxious one at that,long may his ramblings continue until he meets someone who is less restrained and gives him a good well earned kicking.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I like the bit when the traffic warden asks the footle to get out of his face and the idiot responds with "I'm telling you....don't tell me what to do." :lol:
I really liked it when he kept saying to the poor chap "DO YOU UNDERSTAND! DO YOU UNDERSTAND" I just wanted him to reply "I don't stand under!". :haha: :haha: .
And when he said to the warden......that they could call it quits and not report each other :haha: :haha: .
What a loser and a mug :violin: .
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Just to report that Rab has been arrested. It's been mentioned on other threads, but I think we should note it here:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/195743692 ... 5717323442

Do we know what the charge is?
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

I would put a small wager on a Bench Warrant (or Scottish equivalent) for failing to surrender to a previous court summons. Saturday morning is a favoured time for executing them as the subject misses the short session sometimes held then and has to remain in custody until dealt with on Monday morning.

TheRambler
ArthurWankspittle

TheRambler wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:18 am I would put a small wager on a Bench Warrant (or Scottish equivalent) for failing to surrender to a previous court summons. Saturday morning is a favoured time for executing them as the subject misses the short session sometimes held then and has to remain in custody until dealt with on Monday morning.

TheRambler
This is the more likely. The less likely IMHO is that he's being held for some variation of impersonating a Police officer/court official/ pretending to be something in the judicial system.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

It’s also quite possible that Rab was behind the naming of a child in the latest CLC debacle, th one where children are reduced to mere property to be fought over by the parents and the state. John Smith did a piece to camera yesterday about Rab’s arrest. He claims not to know the reasons (I’ll wager he’s fully aware why) but let slip that the cops, having smashed in the door and after the arrest seized a computer and other material, not something they’d take if it was just a fail to appear warrant.

Smith also knows that Rab has not only been changed but has been kept in for court Monday morning.

If it is linked to the recent report made to the polis about family matters then one or two common law backsides will be twitching just now.
ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:57 am It’s also quite possible that Rab was behind the naming of a child in the latest CLC debacle, .....
This is now my short odds favourite, a contempt of court.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

exiledscouser wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:57 am He claims not to know the reasons (I’ll wager he’s fully aware why) but let slip that the cops, having smashed in the door and after the arrest seized a computer and other material, not something they’d take if it was just a fail to appear warrant.

Smith also knows that Rab has not only been charged but has been kept in for court Monday morning.
Seizure of property does put a different light on things. You would normally expect that to occur before the charging decision was made, even if only to preserve evidence. It’s looking like Rab might be in some very serious trouble. In the light of that it doesn’t surprise me at all that Smith is denying all knowledge of the circumstances. No doubt whatever occurred John was away “changing his library book” at the time.

TheRambler
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I did miss this in all the excitement, but it clearly states in that Facebook post that the police broke down his door. This is not normal even with a warrant. The normal process is to knock, identify themselves as police officers, serve the warrant and then search the property. All this suggests that he refused to co-operate and open the door.

Now, we have no idea what the warrant is for, but if it is related to the CLC threats, then the seizure of his computing equipment could find a lot of others in hot water. Under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 the police do have the power to serve a section 49 notice to surrender all passwords.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

exiledscouser wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:57 am It’s also quite possible that Rab was behind the naming of a child
Ah, but Rab has a cunning defence. He didn't publish the child's name, he published the child's LEGAL FICTION name. Big difference.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

MaritalArtist wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:37 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:57 am It’s also quite possible that Rab was behind the naming of a child
Ah, but Rab has a cunning defence. He didn't publish the child's name, he published the child's LEGAL FICTION name. Big difference.
And from appearances, he's stupid enough to believe that. That and he thinks he represents a "real" court, with power and authority. People with that kind of defective belief system do stupid and dangerous things.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.