Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by longdog »

littleFred wrote:It was reported upthread that WeRe Bank had moved:
Fearnchase wrote:Brampton House Business centre have just confirmed that Were Bank no longer reside at Were Bank, that went well.
Can anyone confirm he isn't at Brampton House?

The website https://www.werebank.co.uk/ still uses that address. If Peter has no way of collecting any post sent to WeRe Bank, then he is collecting no money from suckers to pay for monthly subs, cheque-books, cards or anything else.

It seems Peter is, as they say, a busted flush. For now, at least.
I said when he first moved into those palatial corporate headquarters in the old haulage yard that I didn't think he'd stay there any longer than it would take to set up a redirect with the post office. I suspect this is the same.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

longdog wrote:
littleFred wrote:It was reported upthread that WeRe Bank had moved:
Fearnchase wrote:Brampton House Business centre have just confirmed that Were Bank no longer reside at Were Bank, that went well.
Can anyone confirm he isn't at Brampton House?

The website https://www.werebank.co.uk/ still uses that address. If Peter has no way of collecting any post sent to WeRe Bank, then he is collecting no money from suckers to pay for monthly subs, cheque-books, cards or anything else.

It seems Peter is, as they say, a busted flush. For now, at least.
I said when he first moved into those palatial corporate headquarters in the old haulage yard that I didn't think he'd stay there any longer than it would take to set up a redirect with the post office. I suspect this is the same.
A while back on the since-disabled Facebook message wall, a mark said that they had two postal addresses for him and didn't know which one to use. Peter's response was "all of them!"
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

On his thinly-veiled assassination incitement:
Hillary Clinton's cyborg circuits are unravelling - Her handlers may have to re-introduce another Fembot to replace her.

If their are any well meaning SService Agents out there who want to perhaps save humanity from a fate worse than a fate worse than death, then I suggest they do the right thing...and we allll know what that is now, don't we?

Davydd Pattinson: "and we allll know what that is now, don't we?" - No, any chance you could enlighten us?

Peter: Get thee behind me Lucifer! You are like a mouse on an anvil...

Davydd: ...eh?
Eh indeed. 80% of the stuff Peter types is complete non-sequitur.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I just barely decided that the prior post should remain up, and that only because its just quoting what someone else said and illustrates that person's buffoonery.

Before we get close to a line, we do not discuss politics on Quatloos, and we most certainly don't discuss violent actions directed against politicians.

So, please, don't go there and don't post something that will have to be deleted.

Thanks
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote:I just barely decided that the prior post should remain up, and that only because its just quoting what someone else said and illustrates that person's buffoonery.

Before we get close to a line, we do not discuss politics on Quatloos, and we most certainly don't discuss violent actions directed against politicians.

So, please, don't go there and don't post something that will have to be deleted.

Thanks
I think you're somewhat missing the point there to be honest. The fact that he is quoting Poe's insane nonsense is the important thing. I don't think anybody on here would support assassination as legitimate political move in a democratic society and the fact that Poe seem to support it is a perfectly legitimate topic for discussion.

I don't see that it really falls within the definition of "discussing politics" any more than saying "Hitler wasn't a very nice person" would be. It's the fact he appears to be supporting violence as a political method that's important not who it's aimed at. I think Trump is a dangerous lunatic but I don't advocate his assassination.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by FN75 »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote: Peter: Get thee behind me Lucifer! You are like a mouse on an anvil...
Never honestly had my bank manager speak to me like that, but then I do use internet banking a lot - perhaps it's different in branch?
Bones

Post by Bones »

I wonder when Peter will be back from his summer hols :shrug:
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

Were bank has really gone quiet now.
Bones

Post by Bones »

He went on an extended holiday around this time last year too... He will be back in September once he has spent all that worthless fiat currency people have paid to him and needs some more.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote:
Gregg wrote:I just barely decided that the prior post should remain up, and that only because its just quoting what someone else said and illustrates that person's buffoonery.

Thanks
I think you're somewhat missing the point there to be honest. The fact that he is quoting Poe's insane nonsense is the important thing. I don't think anybody on here would support assassination as legitimate political move in a democratic society and the fact that Poe seem to support it is a perfectly legitimate topic for discussion.

I don't see that it really falls within the definition of "discussing politics" any more than saying "Hitler wasn't a very nice person" would be. It's the fact he appears to be supporting violence as a political method that's important not who it's aimed at. I think Trump is a dangerous lunatic but I don't advocate his assassination.
I'm kind of like a parent whose kids are playing around a cliff about this, I know. I don't disagree with you, but I don't want anyone to think they can use that as a step off.

Mind the gap.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Gregg wrote:
longdog wrote:

Thanks

I'm kind of like a parent whose kids are playing around a cliff about this, I know. I don't disagree with you, but I don't want anyone to think they can use that as a step off.

Mind the gap.
Fair enough. I too think this was nowhere near in breach of the strict 'no politics' policy, but fully understand the point in using this as an opportunity to set the record straight. I defer to mod authority.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Someone on the near-dead German FB page asked Karin what they were doing with the money they'd sent.

Karin does not like this. Her approach to customer service is as hostile as her loser husband's (in fact I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote this, has his syntax all over it):
First of all you paid £25 for your LLT book.
The book cost around £6.00 to have printed and around £2.00 to be then made up.
For the postage it cost £9.00 for signed and recorded mail
TOTAL RECEIVED £25 - TOTAL SPENT £17
Residual approximately £8 to cover everything else.
The money sent in over and above that @ £10 per month is for membership of ReMovement.
That's me - Peter of England to do with whatsoever he choses to do with it.
So when you ask what has been done with the contribution fees - The Answer is ........non of your business! I am the Guardian of The Gate.
This is not a democratically elected committee meeting of "well meaning
but lost souls allowed to decide what and where and who gets paid!!"
------------
D o n ' t be a s k i n g me what I do with what I get.
WeRe Bank is your's only to the extent of your prom note.
The fees paid cover the admin "on-going" which is as long as a piece of string.
Thanks
Karin
karin@werebank.co.uk
Source (secret group so many not be viewable): https://www.facebook.com/groups/WereBan ... 000793979/
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

PoE getting testy in't he. Can't be shame or guilt since we know he doesn't suffer from either, so must be concern that the flock will figure out they've been fleeced.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I enjoy the way PoE's sycophants regurgitate the same old nonesense time and again.

Take for instance Andrew Cope.

https://www.facebook.com/Peter-Of-Engla ... 179700768/

He posts;
Issuing of a Summons:
Gateshead Justices,ex p.Tesco Stores Ltd [1981] Q.B.470,DC. a summons must be in accordance with Justice Clerks Rules 2005 (S.I.2005 No.545)
Now quite how a judgement from 1981 can reference a Statutory Instrument from 2005 is beyond me. Irrespective of the merit of this, its just copy-pasta from elsewhere on the web and this little piece of ill-thought nonsense can be found;

in pointless and never-ending FOI requests, this one from 2014: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... 2?unfold=1

in a Goofy thread from 2013 http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 7IZm2V0_8s

and probably its source from 2011 following the 'victory' in Birkenhead when they didn't arrest the judge and for which antics most of the leading lights went to prison (which PoE references in one of his recent posts) http://www.landofthefree.co.uk/site/com ... format=pdf

Maybe "Andrew Cope", ever the Wormtongue to PoE's Saruman is another sock-puppet trumpeting half-baked theories, perhaps hoping that "if you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself", to paraphrase that hero of certain Goofy posters, old Joseph Gobbels himself.

Can't these people ever come up with something original and better thought out?
2. ANY COURT WITHOUT A JURY PRESENT IS AN ADMINISTRATIVE COURT!
All Administrative Courts are UNLAWFUL “Actions which overthrow and subvert the laws and Constitution of the Kingdom and which would lead to the destruction of the Constitution are unlawful”. The case of R V Thistlewood (1820) established that “To destroy the Constitution of the country is an act of treason”. Halsbury’s Administrative Law 2011 confirms that administrative law is (nothing more than) an arrangement between the Executive and the Judiciary. And that the Law is absolutely clear on this subject. There is NO authority for administrative courts in this country, and NO Act could be passed to legitimise them.
Please do your own research
Perhaps, Andrew I could respectfully advise you to do a little researching of your own and don't just swallow any old shite you read on the interweb. And from such an anti 'Acts' standpoint, why do they all cling to erroneous interpretations of the Bills of Exchange Act 1882. That's, erm, an Act innit?

The law isn't a smorgasbord, pick and choose the bits you like, ignore the rest. It's all or nothing old love.

Anyway, where's the bloody cards Peter?

No-one is crowing about using them, not even the die-hards, probably because no-one is daft enough to shell out for one.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote:Anyway, where's the bloody cards Peter?

No-one is crowing about using them, not even the die-hards, probably because no-one is daft enough to shell out for one.
He's waiting for the weather to change...

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Karin wrote:WeRe Bank is your's only to the extent of your prom note.
Imagine a real financial institution having this attitude. "I'm sorry, but your £150,000 isn't enough of a commitment to where we can answer standard questions about how fees are used."
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The answer is "Yes, but what can you do for PoE's pocketbook today?" And if the answer is nothing then it's sod off to you.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

Peter Claims he owns some trolls!!
Still waiting for the those cards
TROLL's ALERT ! - TROLL's ALERT ! - TROLL's ALERT !
Well, I know a small group, which I own, for sure who'll be filling their nappies if this gets off the ground - hey boys?
London’s Metropolitan police force said they welcomed the extra workload and wished to encourage offended people to report perceived hate crimes in ever increasing numbers.
“The Metropolitan police service is committed to working with our partners, including the mayor, to tackle all types of hate crime including offences committed online,” a spokesman for the Met said.
“By establishing this unit, we are sending a strong message to those who use online forums to spread hate that their actions will not be tolerated. The Metropolitan police service continues to have a zero-tolerance approach to all forms of hate crime.
“The Met encourages all victims of hate crime to report any incident to the police and will make every effort to hold offenders to account and bring them to justice.”
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/08 ... dia-firms/
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I don't think calling out a known scammer counts as hate speech.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I am also frankly bemused that Peter thinks this is trolling. What exactly have we done to him? We've looked at what he offers, concluded it was a scam, had our opinion supported by the FCA and a number of other experts, gone out of our way to warn people against falling for this fraud and tried to prevent Peter from recruiting new clients by warning venues about what he is actually trying to do.

That is not Trolling, in fact I would argue that it is a public service and that any purveyor of a genuine debt relief system would welcome scrutiny, because if he is above board and if he wasn't selling snake oil, he'd have nothing to worry about. Each time Peter protests in this manner about us, he shows that he has something to fear.
Warning may contain traces of nut