Currency Circulator

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Gannibal
Swabby
Swabby

Currency Circulator

Postby Gannibal » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:46 pm

Looking up new sovcit podcasts, I found "RULES TO THE GAME WITH YUSEF EL." They've been promoting currencycirculator.com, which seems to be undergoing maintenance right now. Thing looks like a pure, unabashed and shameless pyramid scheme to me.

You pay in $45, the admins keep $20 and the rest is your investment. You refer two people in under you and yadda yadda yadda you can make $20,000 in one month! They never quite explain where the additional money comes from, but they do extol the importance of leaving your money in the system as long as possible and not trying to withdraw it early.

Getting more people in your downline gives you access to more educational materials; I think the idea is that you use the education and the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow to start a business. They make a big deal about helping people get DUNS and EIN numbers at the early levels (hardly worth $20!) and, of course, trusts at the top levels.

At one point in the discussion I heard, they defended the pyramid-y nature of this by saying, yeah, sure, it's a MLM. But everything's a pyramid! The whole systems' a pyramid! Ugh. They also defend it as a kind of susu, but if I understand the concept that would require investing $20k to get $20k out, and they never discuss that part.

You can find a few people on Twitter and Facebook currently falling for this. Very sad.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Currency Circulator

Postby notorial dissent » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:10 pm

Sounds like a cheapjack MLM ponzi to me, I imagine it would to the authorities would too.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Return to “MLM Scams Forum (as if any of them aren't)”