Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 274
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:30 am
Location: Terra Firma

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Postby He Who Knows » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:27 am

I wonder if Chrisy's "pitch" to the "film company" will include his recent MASSIVE WIN: Princess Rekha Patel's eviction and arrest for defying a High Court Judge's order yesterday....
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1479
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Postby Hercule Parrot » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:48 pm

He Who Knows wrote:I wonder if Chrisy's "pitch" to the "film company" will include ....


The "film company" is a lone idiot in Hull, Ken Thompson. His facebook page is full of nonsense about family trusts and commercial liens. The usual rabble are hanging around "Chrisy'll Fix It" and Wrecka Patel, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/ken.thompson.52831?

Thompson's global media enterprise doesn't appear to have ever made a commercial product, not even a wedding video. The studio photos are pinched from google images, the whole thing is a fantasy. One interesting point - somewhere down the page he's located in Canada. I reckon Burnaby crated him up and shipped him to UK in revenge for our jokes....

https://www.facebook.com/YA-I-NO-Produc ... 637960254/
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 5721
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Postby Burnaby49 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:59 pm

Hercule Parrot wrote:
He Who Knows wrote:I wonder if Chrisy's "pitch" to the "film company" will include ....


The "film company" is a lone idiot in Hull, Ken Thompson. His facebook page is full of nonsense about family trusts and commercial liens. The usual rabble are hanging around "Chrisy'll Fix It" and Wrecka Patel, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/ken.thompson.52831?

Thompson's global media enterprise doesn't appear to have ever made a commercial product, not even a wedding video. The studio photos are pinched from google images, the whole thing is a fantasy. One interesting point - somewhere down the page he's located in Canada. I reckon Burnaby crated him up and shipped him to UK in revenge for our jokes....

https://www.facebook.com/YA-I-NO-Produc ... 637960254/


I'm forced to correct your slanderous comment about Thompson. He is not, as you state, a "lone idiot in Hull". That is completely wrong. He's a lone idiot in Analaby, an adjacent but separate municipality. I know Anlaby well because I had an aunt who lived there and we visited frequently until she moved to Hessle.

I can't see any comment about living in Canada but I do note that he supports idiotic positions that were originally conceived here. The argument that the Queen has violated her coronation oath was originally thought up by David Lindsay here in British Columbia and he went to court to have all of our laws declared invalid because of it. Belanger is also big on it because his entire basis as a guru is tied to the King James bible. Since HRH has sworn to defend the faith and has fallen down on the job he also argues that all Canadian legislation since her coronation is invalid.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

User avatar
Angolvagyok
Scalawag
Scalawag
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:33 pm

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Postby Angolvagyok » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:13 pm

Hercule Parrot wrote:
He Who Knows wrote:I wonder if Chrisy's "pitch" to the "film company" will include ....


The "film company" is a lone idiot in Hull, Ken Thompson. His facebook page is full of nonsense about family trusts and commercial liens. The usual rabble are hanging around "Chrisy'll Fix It" and Wrecka Patel, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/ken.thompson.52831?

https://www.facebook.com/YA-I-NO-Produc ... 637960254/


Ken will offer advise FOR FREE to set up a Trust so TPTB are unable to touch your property:

Image

Doesn't seemed to have worked out too well for Rekha:

Image

I guess it's just a matter of time until lawful courts are restored and blah blah blah blah

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1789
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Postby longdog » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:28 pm

Burnaby49 wrote:I'm forced to correct your slanderous comment about Thompson. He is not, as you state, a "lone idiot in Hull". That is completely wrong. He's a lone idiot in Analaby, an adjacent but separate municipality.


Thank you for that B49... We here in Hull have enough idiots of our own without importing them from the East Riding. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 5721
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Postby Burnaby49 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:33 pm

longdog wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:I'm forced to correct your slanderous comment about Thompson. He is not, as you state, a "lone idiot in Hull". That is completely wrong. He's a lone idiot in Analaby, an adjacent but separate municipality.


Thank you for that B49... We here in Hull have enough idiots of our own without importing them from the East Riding. :snicker:


My mother was born and raised in Hull and I'm not going to allow her home town to be slandered by irresponsible comments. As you say you have an abundance of resident idiots without adding fools outside of the city limits to the list.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 274
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:30 am
Location: Terra Firma

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Postby He Who Knows » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:39 am

Please may Quatloos give 'Baron Ken of the Thompson family' a thread of his own? He is a full-on FMOTL. His "film company", Ya I No Productions Ltd was compulsorily struck off last month https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history
Looks like he learned all his freetardary while living in Alberta Canada where his alleged other film company is. However a quick search shows that to be a real estate company owned by Zully Merali. Dodgy as....
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 5721
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Postby Burnaby49 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:22 pm

He Who Knows wrote:Please may Quatloos give 'Baron Ken of the Thompson family' a thread of his own? He is a full-on FMOTL. His "film company", Ya I No Productions Ltd was compulsorily struck off last month https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history
Looks like he learned all his freetardary while living in Alberta Canada where his alleged other film company is. However a quick search shows that to be a real estate company owned by Zully Merali. Dodgy as....


As I just wrote regarding another idiot who deserved his own discussion, feel free to start your own thread on him. Any poster can start a thread, moderator permission isn't required, Just go here;

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewforum.php?f=52

and click on 'New Topic' top left. Give it a title and you're good to go.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 274
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:30 am
Location: Terra Firma

Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Postby He Who Knows » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:08 pm

Director, producer, writer, Ken Thompson of nr. Hull is Yorkshire's answer to Stephen Spielberg (well he would be if he ever finished a film). Currently in production for a film named "When a Bailiff Calls" starring Chrisy Morris and Wrecker Patel, eagle-eyed Ken has spied some potential to give his ailing film company, Ya I No Productions Ltd, the kiss of life. It will need full on resuscitation, though, if it's gonna make it to the Cannes Film Festival as Ken's fledgling film company went on the skids last month with a compulsory strike-off. Never mind, Chrisy and Wrecker to the rescue - always 100% successful in snatching defeat from the jaws of victory and it'll be win, win win all the way to Ken's overdraft. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 274
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:30 am
Location: Terra Firma

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Postby He Who Knows » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:17 pm

Multi-talented Ken also sets up - free of charge - trusts, liens and other proper above-board stuff to avoid the scamming banks and bailiffs getting their mitts on your proeprty. It worked well for Wrecker...
https://www.facebook.com/ken.thompson.52831
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 5721
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Postby Burnaby49 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:29 pm

I've moved the posts on Thompson from the Chrissy Morris discussion to here.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 570
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:53 pm

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Postby Chaos » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:11 am

Burnaby49 wrote:I've moved the posts on Thompson from the Chrissy Morris discussion to here.


the title could use an adjustment.........film-faker to the SovCits. let's face it.......he's not making any films.

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 274
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:30 am
Location: Terra Firma

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Postby He Who Knows » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:51 pm

Taken from Rekha Patel's page:
THE NEIGHBOR Washington Red Juicy Apples RECEIVED A LETTER FROM A PRODUCTION COMPANY A WEEK BEFORE MY EVICTION, ASKING HER IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE AND GIVE HER SIDE OF THE STORY, DERBYSHIRE POLICE ACTING AS A SECRETARY FOR THE NEIGHBOR WITH INFLUENCE AND FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES, PHONED THE PRODUCER TO LET THEM KNOW THAT SHE WILL NOT PARTAKE.


I'm putting £10 on this being film producer to the stars, Ken Thompson of 'Ya I No Productions Ltd' who's latest (and only) film, 'When the Bailiff Calls',stars Cwissy and Wrecker :lol:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10752
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Postby notorial dissent » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:21 pm

You're probably right, and I suspect it was the neighbor advising the police that someone was looking to harass her in violation of the court order.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Wakeman52
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:50 pm

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Postby Wakeman52 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:53 pm

It does appear that t'was Mr T who contacted the neighbour. From Facebook...

YA I NO Productions I have just Recived an interesting phone call from Glossop police Re: the situation and Patel cottage. Apparently I kindly asked the instigator of the fraud and deception in a letter if she would like to take part in my documentary ??? . Police said they have been contacted and she declines my offer why call the police. Even they said it was well written and polite. Lol what does that tell us
LikeShow More Reactions · Reply · 1 · 10 July at 16:48
The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they’ve found it - Terry Pratchett.

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1479
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Postby Hercule Parrot » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:14 pm

YA I NO Productions I have just Recived an interesting phone call from Glossop police Re: the situation and Patel cottage. Apparently I kindly asked the instigator of the fraud and deception in a letter if she would like to take part in my documentary ??? . Police said they have been contacted and she declines my offer why call the police. Even they said it was well written and polite. Lol what does that tell us...


It tells us that you had already formed an irrational and defamatory prejudice against the neighbour, before hearing her account of events.

It tells us that you were not approaching the neighbour in journalistic good faith, but with the intention of helping Wrecka to commit further anti social behaviour and harassment.

It tells us that the police were not remotely fooled by your pathetic pretence of being a filmmaker, and recognised you as a spiteful nutjob.

It tells us that the police are aware of the harassment and distress caused by Wrecka's grubby troupe of thugs and trolls, and rightly protecting the victim.

All in all, very satisfactory. Well done Derbyshire Police.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Postby TheNewSaint » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:29 pm

yainoproductions.com is back online. I guess he paid his $30 domain hosting bill.

What I find most interesting is Yaino Productions' magnum opus, A State of Being. This 115-minute film tells the true story of a Jehovah's Witness falsely accused of bigamy and incest. It is the only full-length feature listed at the site.

It was never completed. Or from all appearances, even started.

The final update on the movie's long-defunct website, was that filming was about to begin. The community (Airdrie, Alberta) seemed to get behind the project with local news putting out casting calls and whatnot. It also had sponsors, mostly local businesses.

There's an amateurish poster, local TV news story on YouTube from 2011, and some "behind the scenes" images. These show storyboards, a production meeting, and the filming of said local TV news story. I strongly suspect this was the only footage ever shot.

So in addition to everything else, it seems like this guy can't finish a project. Nor is he self-aware enough to try and conceal this fact. But I wonder what happened here. Did he just take people's money and leave?

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1479
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Postby Hercule Parrot » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:16 pm

reposted from Wrecka topic - belongs here, really -

Ken Ward appears to be a dismal failure. His www.yainoproductions.com site contains nothing more than a couple of badly edited youtube rants about parking fines, corrupt judges and tranny. The "Meet The Team" page is populated with imaginary staff (eg his Head of Project Development 'Margret Ward' is actually a 20yr old studio photo of Superman star Margot Kidder). His company HQ (Lowfield House, Anlaby) is not an office building or studio, just a block of residential flats. The photos of TV studios on his website are not his, but trawled from google.

Bit pathetic, really. Would sympathise, except for his spiteful manner towards Rekha's long-suffering neighbour.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10752
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Postby notorial dissent » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:14 am

Frauds gotta fraud. I think this guy truly is just a legend and reality in his own mind. Otherwise, he really is living in a fantasy world and then has a whole other raft of problems.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Postby TheNewSaint » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:07 pm

Here's another YA I NO production that never completed, or even started: The TV show Skooter World. It has a dedicated page at the yaino website, which is festooned with images and videos not of the actual show. The Facebook page, and a dedicated website, both end abruptly in 2014, right after announcing two female presenters.

For a production company, this guy doesn't produce much.


Return to “United Kingdom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BoomerSooner17, Yandex [Bot] and 1 guest