NESARA News

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

NESARA News

Postby Deep Knight » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:47 pm

Saturday, December 30, 2017
Freewill is asking for a little help from patriots.

As many readers of nesaranews know I am involved with some important things to make life much better for our country. Like Anna Von Reitz sometimes the costs exceed what we can pay out of our own pockets and need some help. I am hoping some of you value what I am doing and feel like you can chip in to help. Work is slow this time of year and bills are bigger. That leaves less resources to poke the bear in the eye with a sharp stick.

I thank anyone who can help out. Our freedom and independence is worth it. Link up in top left corner for donations.

Thanks
Freewill

Posted by Freewill at 5:09:00 PM
"Follow the Money"

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: NESARA News

Postby Siegfried Shrink » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:12 pm

I would be happy to send a donation of appropriate value if anyone has devised a means of electronically transferring surplus fecal matter.

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Postby Pottapaug1938 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:11 pm

I'll send them my supply of gen-yoo-wine German Mark banknotes, printed in 1923 and still crisp. I have several trillion marks to donate.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools

Deep Knight

Postby Deep Knight » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:56 pm

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I'll send them my supply of gen-yoo-wine German Mark banknotes, printed in 1923 and still crisp. I have several trillion marks to donate.

Hold on to them. Someday those trillions will be worth tens of dollars!

https://www.ebay.com/b/German-Banknotes ... n_26708094
"Follow the Money"

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Postby notorial dissent » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:52 am

Deep Knight wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I'll send them my supply of gen-yoo-wine German Mark banknotes, printed in 1923 and still crisp. I have several trillion marks to donate.

Hold on to them. Someday those trillions will be worth tens of dollars!

https://www.ebay.com/b/German-Banknotes ... n_26708094

Oh thou, the eternal optimist.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Deep Knight

Postby Deep Knight » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:50 pm

Sunday, January 7, 2018

As many readers ... eye with a sharp stick.

I thank anyone who can help out. Our freedom and independence is worth it.

I thank the three donors that helped out. Much appreciated. Still have a ways to go though.

Thanks
Freewill

Posted by Freewill at 11:06:00 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous December 31, 2017 at 9:11 PM
Can't you use your Dinar? I thought you had found someone to buy yours for way more than it was worth.

Freewill January 7, 2018 at 11:10 AM
What happened was a couple badge carrying policy enforcers showed up at my door to collect and accepted Dinar on the behalf of the corporate state franchise at the rate of $95 per Dinar. So I am able to repeat that with the state. I cannot do the same in the private sector.
"Follow the Money"

Pottapaug1938

Postby Pottapaug1938 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:54 pm

Deep Knight wrote:
Anonymous December 31, 2017 at 9:11 PM
Can't you use your Dinar? I thought you had found someone to buy yours for way more than it was worth.

Freewill January 7, 2018 at 11:10 AM
What happened was a couple badge carrying policy enforcers showed up at my door to collect and accepted Dinar on the behalf of the corporate state franchise at the rate of $95 per Dinar. So I am able to repeat that with the state. I cannot do the same in the private sector.

Gee -- I wonder why Freewill hasn't posted anything like a receipt or discharge, showing that he had paid his debt to the corporate state franchise?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools

Deep Knight

Postby Deep Knight » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:52 am

Tuesday, January 16, 2018
I thank the 11 donors that helped out. Much appreciated. Still have a ways to go though.

Update~

My phones will be disconnected after tomorrow as I still don't have enough to cover the bill. My employment is at a standstill until the end of February. The scrap metals market is very slow right now and is the norm for this time of year. If anyone can help out it would be much appreciated. Big hindrance not having my regular phone service to work with the assemblies and related matters.

Thanks
Freewill
Posted by Freewill at 6:26:00 PM

4 comments:

Unknown January 8, 2018 at 3:05 PM
Please give us a post office box number to mail. Some of us don't like using a credit card on the internet.

Freewill January 8, 2018 at 9:10 PM
Can be sent to:
Freewill
c/o 1828 Ryno Rd
Luzerne MI 48636
Thanks
"Follow the Money"

Pottapaug1938

Postby Pottapaug1938 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:32 pm

Freewill said:

"The scrap metals market is very slow right now and is the norm for this time of year."

In other words, the snow is covering up the cans and bottles which he uses to scrounge cash.... :P :P :P

Return to “Prosperity Programs - NESARA”