Reno's daddy arrested

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Reno's daddy arrested

Post by Demosthenes »

Attacking a federal witness is a not a good idea.

Date: Feb 3, 2008 9:59 AM
Subject: ALL PATRIOTS: EMERGENCY CALL TO ACTION
Body: WE NEED ALL OF YOU TO CALL THE JIM WELLS
SHERIFF'S DEPT. AND DEMAND ANSWERS AS TO WHY JOSE GONZALEZ, RENO'S FATHER IS BEING HELD THERE'!! THE SAME CONFIDENTIAL FEDERAL INFORMANT, AMY WILLIAMSON, WHO LIED TO ENTRAP RENO ON TERRORISM CHARGES HAS ALSO LIED ABOUT AGGRIVATED ASSAULT AND INTIMIDATION CHARGES AGAINST JOSE GONZALEZ, RENO'S FATHER, WHO WAS TAKEN HOSTAGE BY U.S. MARSHALS AND DETAINED ON A $100,000.00 BOND.

AUTHORITIES AT THE JAIL WILL NOT SAY IF THERE IS IN FACT FEDERAL INVOLVEMENT OR IF IT IS IN FACT THE FEDS THAT ARE HOLDING HIM THERE!!!

CONFIDENTIAL FEDERAL INFORMANT, WILLIAMSON, CLAIMED THAT JOSE'S SON, LEE, DROVE HIM TO THE ROUND ROCK, TX ADDRESS OF WILLIAMSON WHERE THE BOGUS SAID AGGRIVATED ASSAULT OCCURRED. LEE'S BOSS, CLEARED LEE OF THIS CHARGE AS HE WAS ABLE TO PROVE HE WORKED A 12 HR. SHIFT THAT DAY AND IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO HAVE BEEN THERE AT THE SAID TIME WILLIAMSON CLAIMS THE ASSAULT HAPPENED. U.S. MARSHAL'S ALSO ATTEMPTED TO ARREST LEE, HE HAS SINCE BEEN CLEARED, WHY IS JOSE STILL BEING HELD?? CALL THIS NUMBER AND DEMAND ANSWERS!! AMY WILLIAMSON, CONFIDENTIAL INFORMANT WILL BE TESTIFYING AGAINST THE BROWNS AND SUPPORTERS AT THE TRIAL IN NEW HAMPSHIRE ON MARCH 24TH, 2007. MANY OF US KNOW SHE HAS TOLD LIE AFTER LIE TO ENTRAP OTHERS ON BOGUS CHARGES TO MAKE THIS A BIGGER CASE FOR U.S. MARSHALS AND THE PROSECUTION, DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS, CALL THE NUMBER BELOW AND DEMAND ANSWERS AND DEMAND THEY LET JOSE GONZALEZ, AN INNOCENT PATRIOT GO!!!

Jim Wells Sheriff's Department
361-668-0341.
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

ENTRAP RENO ON TERRORISM CHARGES
Reno's been charged with terrorism?

I don't recall Amy's name coming up before. Aren't confidential informants supposed to be kept...confidential?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

This source of this report is Van Meter.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

No wonder my Van Meter is going haywire.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

CaptainKickback wrote:Well, it is always possible that Mr. Gonzalez will be exonerated prior to the trial, or found not guilty at trial. Until then, he can bond out, hire a lawyer and all that fun stuff. He is not down at Gitmo, now is he?

VanMeter needs to take a deep breath and instead of working on a campaign to harass the Sheriff or U.S. Marshall's office, work on getting Mr. G. an attorney.
Ah, but that would be the logical and correct thing to do.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Yeah, harassing the local sheriff has always had such great results ... just look what it did for Ed and Elaine Brown. :roll:
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, color me surprised and shocked. Actually, I am surprised that he hasn’t been arrested for complicity in his son’s stupidity, since he was certainly egging him on and lauding his “brave” stand.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

According to some sovereign theories, sheriff is the highest legitimate executive authority.

Meanwhile, in the real world, the local nature of a sheriff's constituency means that unless a sheriff is particularly unpopular, any organized harassment is going to be perceived by the residents as interference in a vital service-- paid for by their taxes.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Clarion call for "ALL PATRIOTS": "To the phones!"

If in fact any of this is true, God forbid that anyone who cares might actually try to do something like post bond.

[RichardPryor]Broke-ass m______f_____s.[/RichardPryor]
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Posting bond? Can't be bothered with that. Much more fun to yap about martyrdom.

It seems that the tree may have fallen pretty close to the apple.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

Haas gave Van Meter advise on bonding out:

Donna: According to: (1) Article I of the Bill of Rights in your Texas Constitution, http://tlo2.tlc.state.tx.us/txconst/toc.html Section 15 http://tlo2.tlc.state.tx.us/txconst/sections/cn000100
-001500.html "The Legislature shall pass such laws as may be needed to regulate the same" (Amended Aug. 24, 1935). And (2) http://www.texasbar.com/Template.cfm?Section=Legal_a
nd_Judicial_System&CONTENTID=13663&TEMPLATE=/
ContentManagement/ContentDisplay.cfm "any party to a civil case has a right to a jury".

Thus take about $1,000 in greenbacks (FRNs: Federal Reserve Notes) to your local bank, and try to pick a bank to where a local city or town does business with, in accordance with Sec. 20 of The Coinage Act of 1792. TRY to Title 12 U.S. Code Sec. 411 redeem your notes into lawful money. When they refuse to do so, give them a written notice of dishonor, and tell them that for every day they refuse, that they will answer to Jose in a civil court case when he is released from custody, that could have occurred that much sooner by posting the $100,000 bail money.

But then the bank will say that you're about $99,000 short. Then you tell them: yes, right now, but HOW can I reach that one hundred thousand dollar mark without first getting this first $1,000? Tell them that you know somebody who knows how to turn these silver dollars into $100,000 or 100-fold the $amount, and if they think otherwise, and laugh at you, just keep your poker face, because this is NOT a bluff! I can tell you over the phone or by private e-mail of HOW this can happen. Awaiting your reply.

Yours truly, - Joe
Last edited by Bud Dickman on Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VanMeters Revenge

Post by VanMeters Revenge »

CaptainKickback wrote:Well, it is always possible that Mr. Gonzalez will be exonerated prior to the trial, or found not guilty at trial. Until then, he can bond out, hire a lawyer and all that fun stuff. He is not down at Gitmo, now is he?

VanMeter needs to take a deep breath and instead of working on a campaign to harass the Sheriff or U.S. Marshall's office, work on getting Mr. G. an attorney.
now wait a minute there, just because I put out information at the request of the Gonzalez family didnt mean I was the one that typed up that bulletin there you guys infiltrated from someones myspace posts. I have called and only request information to see if he is there, he has health issues that requires medication, when i seen i was getting the run around I knew calling anymore would be a waste of my time so I have left that up to someone whom they havent been giving the round around. He is innocent of these false charges, he was working for his daughter all day with her house.
I for one am not harassing the police, what kind of sense does that even make? Let me remind you, Renos brother, is a police officer. I am not showing any disrespect when i have made a phone call to find out the location of Renos father, to find out what the bond is sat at, and to make sure he is able to have his medications and medical equiptment, how is that being in the wrong? Plus who knows if Mr. Gonzalez would even want to lawyer up and bond out?
If a person from myspace wants to call the jail for information, I cant stop them. I know this same person(s) was calling when Reno was being held in Texas. It was a nice to have the guard to ask Jose and I, who is calling the phones off the hooks for Reno? and if we could make it stop? as soon as we walk into the building to visit with him. Of course I couldnt. Regardless to what you guys think there are people that do love Reno and the Gonzalez family. Despite the disinfo you and other generate and perpituate about Reno. Those that have met him know he is a good person. His father too.
wserra

Post by wserra »

VanMeters Revenge wrote:Plus who knows if Mr. Gonzalez would even want to lawyer up and bond out?
Yeah. Maybe he likes jail.

BTW, this guy Haas really sounds like a moron. Why don't any of these numbnuts ever ask people like Haas for proof that their "methods" work?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Rosemarie
Feb 4 2008 8:06 AM

Just got an update from his son, He has taken his CAP machine to him. He is also arranging for his medications.
Jose is being moved today. They will notify later where is being taken to. The bail bond was appearently already pre set , but at a hearing there might be a chance of changing the amount. I will post as I get information. The charge is appearently Aussault with a deadly weapon upon an undisclosed accuser, but Lee has not seen papers.KEEP THE FAITH :(
Demo.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Bud Dickman wrote:This source of this report is Van Meter.
Isn't he the guy that did those really funny JFK imitations?
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

VanMeters Revenge wrote: now wait a minute there, just because I put out information at the request of the Gonzalez family didnt mean I was the one that typed up that bulletin there you guys infiltrated from someones myspace posts. I have called and only request information to see if he is there, he has health issues that requires medication, when i seen i was getting the run around I knew calling anymore would be a waste of my time so I have left that up to someone whom they havent been giving the round around.
Given the history of requests by various players in the Ed Brown and related cases to call the sheriff, marshal, police, jail, etc.... the request in the original post seems to be par for the course.

VanMeter's Revenge, you keep stating what a nice guy Reno is. How do you reconcile that with Reno's attempts to assist the Browns with their efforts to violently resist arrest? Bringing guns to the Brown home while they are pledging to kill anyone who attempts to arrest them does not seem to be the sort of thing a "good person" would do.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It would spoil the illusion and ruin their fantasy world?????

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if the coinage act of 1792 hasn't been either rescinded, amended, or simply repealed? Would certainly ruin a lot of their theories for them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Aussault
Australian waterfalls are a bitch.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Reno's daddy is out on bail accoring to his most recent post.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Out on bond; jail sucks
Current mood: relieved
Category: News and Politics

Friends,

This is NOT the first time that I have been arrested on bogus charges.
This IS the first time it has happened in my own home town.
Two men in plain clothes approached me and hand-cuffed (loosely, by the local cop) me without identifying themselves as police.
One turned out to be an FBI agent from their Corpus Christi office.
The local cop that cuffed me DID say "You have a warrant" as if good citizens are supposed to know what that hell that means (I know this guy but didn't recognize him).
After a few unsuccessful attempts at finding out what my charge was I began to yell (when I yell heads turn) "WHY AM I BEING ARRESTED?" repeatedly.
The FBI guy became enraged and (tried to) shove me against the SUV, then he tightened my cuffs as tight as possible and warned me not to get his face.
I ask this short, bald, ugly sucker "who are YOU?" he threatened me (though the words escape me) so I called him "BALDY" (I'm clever).

My daughter walked bravely passed ALL the cops and demanded she be given my personal possessions (I was never more proud of her).
The local cop lost BOTH my spare AND car keys.

From this point on just imagine what a guilty person is treated like in a jail.
I THOUGHT this whole ordeal stemmed from that other Jose that is wanted for assault but of course, it turns out that I was being FRAMED.
My bail was set at $1,500.00 or $150.00 bond.
However, when my son tried to pay he was told that it had been changed to $100,000.00 bail or $10,000.00 bond.
I was never officially informed of this change.

My kids got me out on bond in a feat that only a combination of MY family & friends could have POSSIBLY accomplished.
I don't know if I'll be able to win this case but the focus MUST remain on greater cause; Toppling the IRS.
Donna was instructed to keep the show going as planned so that Cirino would know that my will was for HIM to continue his mission.

I appreciate everyone's support and loving words.
Special thanks to Maria, Tiger Lily, Rose, & Donna (I know it was tough).
Thank you all for keeping the faith.

STAND FOR FREEDOM
keep the faith

:{ jmg
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Well if it went down the way he said, then that was clearly wrong and he should call the ACLU. But TP memories of events seem strangely prone to distortion.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4