Schulz punks out again

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Nikki

Schulz punks out again

Post by Nikki »

As of September 14
D.C. Constitution Day Event Canceled

Due to numerous factors, including a substantial lack of participation, WTP has canceled the Constitution Day event planned for Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.

As Constitution Day passes this Wednesday, WTP Chairman Bob Schulz asks that everyone take a moment quietly to reflect on the current state of our Constitution and the extent that they are personally committed to defending it as the cornerstone of our form of righteous and limited governance.
I'm really upset. I had planned to set up a free KoolAid stand for them.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: Schulz punks out again

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

"In order to save on the electric bill, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off."

Damn...and I really wanted to see ol' Schulzie go into a hunger-induced delirium and eat someone.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

As Constitution Day passes this Wednesday, WTP Chairman Bob Schulz asks that everyone take a moment quietly to reflect on the current state of our Constitution and the extent that they are personally committed to defending it as the cornerstone of our form of righteous and limited governance.
Translation: Bob Schulz asks that all his supposed "followers" take a moment quietly to reflect on the extent to which his "followers" are personally committed to Bob Schulz.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

The guy has given up just about everything (his career, his savings, the last eight years) to devote himself to his self-appointed role of movement leader/martyr. It's gotta' suck when you realize that you've done it all for nothing.
Demo.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Demosthenes wrote:The guy has given up just about everything (his career, his savings, the last eight years) to devote himself to his self-appointed role of movement leader/martyr. It's gotta' suck when you realize that you've done it all for nothing.
And this will be the defining moment when Bob reflects on all of the above and has to decide whether to give up on his ridiculous crusade or to push forward on as the lonely voice in the desert.

My money is on finding Bob in the desert.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Demosthenes wrote:The guy has given up just about everything (his career, his savings, the last eight years) to devote himself to his self-appointed role of movement leader/martyr. It's gotta' suck when you realize that you've done it all for nothing.
Bob is finding out just how quickly TPs can drop one guru and move on to the next. He should have asked Lynne Meredith, who had thousands of rabid supporters at one point, but nobody showed up for her trial or sentencing or give a hoot about her.

BTW, whatever happened to Bob's anticipated tirade against Ron Paul? I was sort of looking forward to reading that.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Leftcoaster

Post by Leftcoaster »

The Observer wrote:
And this will be the defining moment when Bob reflects on all of the above and has to decide whether to give up on his ridiculous crusade or to push forward on as the lonely voice in the desert.

My money is on finding Bob in the desert.
Or with some dessert?
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

ClobberroTestii

Post by ClobberroTestii »

Nikki wrote:
I'm really upset. I had planned to set up a free KoolAid stand for them.
Not to worry. The LH KoolAid drinkers will be meeting soon-maybe they'll give you the concession!
"MIDWEST WARRIORS:

Join me Saturday, September 27, in northern Kentucky! We'll meet at the Comfort Inn Conference Center at 630 Donaldson Rd. in Erlanger, Kentucky (just across the river from Cincinnati, Ohio) at 3 PM.

BRING YOUR FRIENDS!!

(Please email me with your plans to attend and the number coming with you.)

Plan on 3 hours+, and dining together afterwards.

Click here for directions.
"
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Post by buck09 »

"MIDWEST WARRIORS:
Join me Saturday, September 27, in northern Kentucky!
I don't care what the longitude is, Kentucky IS NOT in the Midwest.
I’ll help them get more power at the Fed. - Ron Paul
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Well, kinda, sorta....Erlanger is a suburb of Cincinnati, what is called "Northern Kentucky" which as a native of the metropolis of Argilite Kentucky (population 506) I can tell you is nt the same as what most people think of when they think "Kentucky"
Cincinnati's airport is in Kentucky, too, which never struck me as strange except when I began to catch on that most people think it is strange.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

Gregg wrote:Well, kinda, sorta....Erlanger is a suburb of Cincinnati, what is called "Northern Kentucky" which as a native of the metropolis of Argilite Kentucky (population 506) I can tell you is nt the same as what most people think of when they think "Kentucky"
Cincinnati's airport is in Kentucky, too, which never struck me as strange except when I began to catch on that most people think it is strange.
I once got into an argument on whether Kentucky was across the river from Cincinati or not. That was a productive call.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Cincinnati is across the Ohio River from Kentucky, not the other way around....and it is a fact that the Ohio River is IN Kentucky, not Ohio, for the most part, and for the real hard core fans, that fact was established by SCOTUS in a decision that relied on the location of the River in 1792 as opposed to where it was in the early 70s when the case was tried.

Your tri-state trivia master....
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

So, he decides to sue over the AIG deal instead.
September 18, 2008 *WTP Brings Federal Lawsuit to Stop AIG Bailout

U.S. Lacks Constitutional Authority for Loan*

On the day following the 221st anniversary of the signing of the U.S. Constitution, WTP Chairman and constitutional activist Robert Schulz today filed a federal lawsuit in United States District Court in Albany seeking to halt the execution of the emergency bailout of American International Group, Inc. (AIG) by the United States Government and the Federal Reserve.

The lawsuit asserts that the commitment of public funds and credit for the direct benefit of privately owned AIG is an *ultra vires action by the United States Government and Federal Reserve*, i.e., beyond the limited legal authority granted by the Constitution. The lawsuit asks for a "show cause" hearing demanding that the Government produce evidence of its legal
authority to commit public funds for such a purpose, as well as emergency and permanent injunctions halting the bailout transaction.

Beyond the Constitutional deficiencies, the bailout establishes a dangerous precedent enabling the Fed and/or Government to nationalize virtually any business or property within the United States without legal authority or congressional approval.

The defendants include the Federal Reserve System, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, the U.S. Treasury, Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson Jr. and the United States Government.

The WTP Foundation today issued a press release citing Schulz:

"Beyond the moral hazard and dangerous precedent established by this action, it is of vital importance that the American people recognize that the present financial crisis is a direct and predictable result of *decades of constitutional violations by the Federal Government*. Through a long-standing policy of disinformation and collusion with the Federal Reserve and Wall Street financial elite, the United States Federal Government has denied public access to information about the secretive operations of the privately owned and operated Federal Reserve and its monopoly control of America's money system.

"This monopoly control of our currency by a private banking cartel has resulted in increasing distortion, volatility and cyclical (boom and bust) economic conditions in the U.S. and abroad. America's fiat currency (produced from thin air) is manipulated by the Federal Reserve for the
benefit of its owners, major Wall Street financial institutions and the Federal Government and is not unaccountable to the taxpayers. These abuses of the Constitution have taken our financial system to edge of the abyss. The chickens have come home to roost." Click here to read the Complaint the Memorandum of Law supporting the TRO, and Schulz's Declaration which includes several recent articles from the *New York Times*.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

From the complaint
ROBERT L. SCHULZ is a citizen of the State of New York and the United States of America. His natural, individual, unalienable Rights, Liberties and Freedoms are protected by the Constitutions of the United States of America and the State of New York. He pays taxes to the United States. He pays taxes to New York State. He resides at 2458 Ridge Road, Queensbury, New York, 12804. He is over the age of eighteen. He is registered to vote in New York State.
Oh, really :?:

Since when :?:
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

He means (for example) gasoline taxes. And the stupid twerp could at least spell Ben Bernanke's name correctly.

When is somebody gonna declare this guy a vexatious litigant?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

When is somebody gonna declare this guy a vexatious litigant?
With any luck, in conjunction with the dismissal of his latest pile of rubbish.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Precedent? How old is Schulz? I remember the Chrysler billion dollar bailout in the late 70s. Oh and the Citibank one as well.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

the Chrysler billion dollar bailout
While no bailout is to be desired in any case, we, as taxpayers actually made a few bucks on that one. Pure luck. Probably never to be repeated.

Chrysler paid its loans back ahead of schedule (only because Chrysler was allowed to screw over its other creditors) and we made money on the warrants which were issued. Regardless, Chrysler should have been left to die.

Now, they will be back, along with Ford and GM asking for yet another bailout. $50 billion, last I heard. To support a bunch of overpaid union hacks, yet again.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

. wrote: Now, they will be back, along with Ford and GM asking for yet another bailout. $50 billion, last I heard. To support a bunch of overpaid union hacks, yet again.
As one of the overpaid union hacks in question, I would like to point out that labor consists of only about 10-12% of the sticker price of a car. The US auto industry's problem isn't the overpaid workforce, it's incredibly bad management.
As one example I offer Ford's development of the CVT transmission in a joint venture with ZF, tens years of development, $7 Billion dollars invested, and they offered it for less than 2 model years in only one platform (the 500 and Freestyle, now the Taurus and Taurus X) before abondoning it in favor of a 6 speed conventional transaxle, Stupid on a stick. Also wasted money, anything spent on the development of Hybrids, a technology that only distracts us from the real solution (Hydrogen). How many billions will the big 3 spend on cars that have 600 pound batteries that will have to be replaced (and disposed of safely) in 6 -8 years when for less than $300 per car they can make dual fuel Hydrogen Internal Combustion with existing technology... a few tax credits to gas station operators for H2 pumps....not to mention that companies WILL come up with small in home H2 production systems that let you use solar panels to separate H2 from water vapor in quantities that work out to 300 miles per week FOR FREE!!!!

Okay, I'll get off my rant....sorry about that