Nigerian Bible Scam

Talk about the Nigerian 4-1-9 scam in all its many variations, such as bogus checks sent from Nigeria to purchase used cars in the U.S. and many other variations of this scam.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Nigerian Bible Scam

Post by webhick »

Caught this one at the food pantry email. They're begging for money for large print bibles for blind, old Nigerian prisoners. New lows, people. New lows.
SUPPORT EVANGELISTIC OUTREACH
To: savingthelost005@yahoo.com

Dear Brethren in Christ,

Greetings to you in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ the Saviour of the World.

How is your family and the Ministry ? I hope all is going well by the grace of God.

Meanwhile, I have passion for the Lost Souls over here in my Community and beyond. I
have been privileged by God to share His saving message to those People in the Prison,
SChools and rural Communities as well.

And I thank God for using us to win Souls into His Kingdom and I strongly believe that
we can work together in reaching more Souls in the Villages and other Cities .

The People we reach with the gospel are predominantly traditional worshippers and
muslims as well in terms of Villages and other Communities. And God Almighty is touching
them through the Power of His Word.

Many Inmates are coming to repentance and accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as their
Saviour and the Problem we are having now is the inablility to buy the Large Print
Bibles for the Precious Souls that need them and these Precious Souls are aged and
cannot read small character Bible. I pray that you help us with these Bibles 23 Large
Print Bibles.

May the Peace of our Lord be with you and your family. I hope to hear from you soon .

Yours in the Lord's Vineyard,
Evangelist Emmanuel Okikolohe
Okikolohe Outreach Ministries
146 Urerede Street
G.P.O 8950
BEnin City ,Edo State,Nigeria.
Dude, you can get large print bibles at Amazon for $15.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie