Sorcha the Scorcha

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

User avatar
Deep Knight
Posts: 4822
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:42 am
Location: Washington DC

Sorcha the Scorcha

Postby Deep Knight » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:45 pm

MacHaffie seems to be turning on some of his best sources. Now he sez Sorcha Faal isn't real. Say it ain't so!

Backgrounder on Sorcha Faal

Here’s an excellent backgrounder on Sorcha Faal/David Booth, reprinted by many sources. Note the contention that the EU Times publishes disinformation. Philip does not publish his sources for alleging that “Sorcha Faal” works for the CIA so I don’t necessarily accept the allegation as absolutely “proven.” Use discretion.

But his interpretations of how disinformation works and his analyses of Faal’s recent stories are very useful and can only add to our knowledge on the subject. I was especially interested to hear that Faal’s “true” statements from Wikileaks when tracked back, prove to be erroneous. The implication is that Faal’s supposeduly true use of information from other sources cannot be relied on. That is damning. The only prop to Faal’s article was that they were based on “true” information. That was their “selling point.”

So before people accept an amazing report in publications like Before It’s News, Fourwinds.com, or EU Times, check out whether the original source is Sorcha Faal. (There is usually a “source” button on the bottom.) If so, the material cannot be relied on.
With certain people within my circle of contacts being suckered by Sorcha Faal / EU Times articles, I feel it is time to deal with the whole messy subject of intelligence sources.

Before I go into this subject in any great depth, I would first like to deal with Sorcha Faal, otherwise known as David Booth of the CIA. David Booth works within the Central Intelligence Agency in COINTELPRO.

Other western intelligence agencies known for using COINTELPRO methods include MI5, MI6, GCHQ, and the think-tank, DEMOS. To be quite blunt, all intelligence agencies have their own COINTELPRO departments.

Sorcha Faal does not exist. There is no “spokesperson” within the GRU named Sorcha Faal. Intelligence agencies rarely make public statements, and when they do, it is always through either someone in the highest echelons of the organisation or a government minister with the correct clearances, and never a mere “spokesperson”.

"Sorcha Faal"

Do leaks ever happen through lesser agents? Yes, but those agents if caught are dealt with very strictly, usually with “Holy Orders” to keep their traps shut. By rights, if “Sorcha Faal” was really working within the GRU, she would have been silenced by now. Permanently.
It appears that David Booth is a major thorn in the side of the Alternative Intelligence Community, as well as the Patriot and Truth Movements. This is a gross understatement. Over the past week or two I have had to take aside many people and let them in on the whole Sorcha Faal thing.

Known sites run by Sorcha Faal / David Booth:
\WhatDoesItMean
Known sites that Sorcha Faal/David Booth writes for:
EUTimes
FreedomFighterRadio
FourWinds10

So why does David Booth do what he does? To understand this you have to understand the nature of COINTELPRO, and how it relates to his “work”. In order to do this I am going to have to dissect one of Sorcha Faal’s articles, and show you how it is used in COINTELPRO.
From “Obama Orders Military To Prepare For Spring Food Riots” on WhatDoesItMean.com, dated 13 January 2011:

“…A grim report prepared by France’s General Directorate for External Security (DGSE) obtained by Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) states that president’s Obama and Sarkozy have “agreed in principal” to create a joint US-European military force to deal exclusively with a Global uprising expected this spring as our World runs out of food.
According to this report, Sarkozy, as head of the G-20 group of developed Nations, called for and received an emergency meeting with Obama this past Monday at the White House wherein he warned his American counterpart that the shock rise in food prices occurring due to an unprecedented series of disasters was threatening the stability of the entire World and could lead to the outbreak of Total Global War.

Just last week French Prime Minister Francois Fillon underlined that one of France’s top G-20 priorities was to find a collective response to “excessive volatility” in food prices now occurring, a statement joined by Philippe Chalmin, a top economic adviser to the French government, who warned the World may face social unrest including food riots in April as grain prices increase to unprecedented highs…”

So the “SVR states that…”? Who within the SVR is making that statement? As I have already said above, on the rare occasions that an intelligence agency makes a public statement, it will either come through a named official in the higher echelons of the intelligence organisation or a government minister with the correct brief and security clearance, and not through a mere, unidentified, “spokesperson”.

Notice how Sorcha Faal only links to the Wikipedia entries to the DGSE and SVR, and not their official sites. Why? Because if you followed links to their actual sites you will find no such public statements from them. In fact, you will not find any public statements from them at all. If I was to write about the Secret Intelligence Service, I would link to their official web site. If you go over there, you will find no public press statements from them at all on their web site. Why? Because they never make any public statements unless it is through their commander in chief orthe Secretary of State through the National Press.

You can see an example of this in an article from The Guardian last year, in an article entitled “MI5 warns Britain facing double terrorism threat” dated the 24th September 2010:
“…Today’s announcement by the home secretary, Theresa May, means MI5 believes the threat is at its highest for at least a decade. Security officials are combating this threat, plus what is assessed to be the greater threat from al-Qaida-inspired terrorists, who remain “highly likely” to stage an attack…”

Notice how the statement from MI5 came through official channels, in this case, through our current Home Secretary, Theresa May.

This does not prove that the information is accurate or truthful, but it does prove the source. The intelligence services are known for giving out false information within the national press in order to fulfil a political agenda. So just because the source is officially verified, does not mean that the information is accurate or truthful…

Now going back to the Sorcha Faal article, you will note that she / he does link back to some mainstream news articles concerning the topic in hand, in order to make what he is saying more plausible. Now let us take a good look at what these articles actually say, because I bet most readers will take “Sorcha Faal’s” article at face value without double checking the links.
From “Sarkozy and Obama to discuss soaring food prices” on France24.com (first article link):
“…When French President Nicolas Sarkozy arrives in Washington Monday, he’ll have plenty of ammunition to argue his case for greater global food price and currency stability…”
So far, nothing about crushing food riots in the USA with NATO troops. More like top level discussions on how to stop the speculative commodities markets from pushing up food prices to incendiary levels. Perfectly sensible. In fact, the only discussions on NATO mentioned in that article pertain solely to continuing actions in the Middle East and Africa:

“…The two leaders will also discuss a range of security issues such as the NATO-led war against the Taliban in Afghanistan, Iran’s nuclear developments, the increasing terror threat from Pakistan, and the ongoing post-election crisis in Ivory Coast…”

Where, pray tell, does food riots in America or Europe get a mention here? I cannot see it…
The second and third links go back to the first article, and I see no such dire warning within its text. I do see concerns, but no hint of impending doom. This article certainly does not say what he claims it says, but then, who actually bothers to double check the linked sources on what they read?

As for the fourth link, from Bloomberg Business Week, it primarily talks about food riots in poorer nations of the third world, and not the west. Are those food riots going to be severe and see loss of life? Probably. But it is no “national security” concern of the United States. So where does Sorcha Faal get the idea that both Obama and Sarkozy are going to be talking about Martial Law in the USA due to food riots? From an unquoted source in the SVR. Duh.
In other words, this is a disinformation piece to set up a future straw man argument for if we do get good intelligence about future food shortages in the west and possible food riots. Let me give a scenario:

A couple of months down the line we get good intelligence about food shortages in the west and start blogging about what information we have been getting. Then another disinformation agent who is aware of the Sorcha Faal article will come on the message boards posting straw man arguments like:

“…Where did you get that crap from? Sorcha Faal? Har Har… Sorcha Faal is a nut – she’s talking out of her arse – ergo, you’re a nut who is talking out of your arse…”

This is what Sorcha Faal/David Booth does – he sets up straw man articles in order to discredit any real information we do get. Does not matter if all our sources that we actually do glean our intelligence from are sound. the Sorcha Faal Straw Man Article exists, and will be used by COINTELPRO to discredit whatever real intelligence we get.

Of course, we all know about how the United States military have been training with foreign troops for a Martial Law situation in the United States, and we know about all the Executive Orders and Acts of Congress which allows them to do that, but what we do not know is how or when such an event could be sparked off. (1)

So be aware of Sorcha Faal/David Booth and his agenda, and steer clear from him at all costs.

Footnotes
(1) Matthew Ward has repeatedly told us that martial law will not be declared in the U.S. See Ann’s recent review in “There Will be No Catastrophe for the World – Part 5,”

Image
Picture of Sorcha - if she's not real, how could their be this picture at whatthe!@#$%&doesitmean.com?
"Follow the Money"

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 4975
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Sorcha the Scorcha

Postby Burnaby49 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:30 pm

If Sorcha isn't real then you didn't kill her on your vacation which means your whole Hawaiian story, including your confirmation of the existence of the stargates, was lies and disinformation. Have we all been betrayed by Deep Knight? I'm so confused about who to trust.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

User avatar
Deep Knight
Posts: 4822
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:42 am
Location: Washington DC

Re: Sorcha the Scorcha

Postby Deep Knight » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Burnaby49 wrote:If Sorcha isn't real then you didn't kill her on your vacation which means your whole Hawaiian story, including your confirmation of the existence of the stargates, was lies and disinformation. Have we all been betrayed by Deep Knight? I'm so confused about who to trust.


Just because it wasn't true doesn't mean it wasn't true. You see, we are all co-creators of our own reality, etc., etc., so if enough people believe some fiction (it takes 100 monkeys, but people aren't as smart so it takes more) then it becomes true because they co-create it into being! In fact, according to Bellringer it's "high spiritual wisdom" to lie for this very reason!

Anyway, I didn't kill her, Santa Claus did, and if you can't trust Santa, who can you trust? Ho Ho Ho!
"Follow the Money"

User avatar
Deep Knight
Posts: 4822
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:42 am
Location: Washington DC

Re: Sorcha the Scorcha

Postby Deep Knight » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Deep Knight wrote: In fact, according to Bellringer it's "high spiritual wisdom" to lie for this very reason!


Patrick H. Bellringer wrote:(Mar 23, 2003) All humans have the sovereign divine power to call forth their preferred reality, but few know this. I stand by my preferred reality which is “war is cancelled, peace prevails”. It is high spiritual wisdom to call forth our preferred realities and to hold to them until they are public reality!
"Follow the Money"

User avatar
The Observer
Further Moderator
Posts: 6038
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:48 am
Location: Virgin Islands Gunsmith

Re: Sorcha the Scorcha

Postby The Observer » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Isn't "preferred reality" just an euphemism for "cognotive dissonance?"
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

User avatar
Deep Knight
Posts: 4822
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:42 am
Location: Washington DC

Re: Sorcha the Scorcha

Postby Deep Knight » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:49 pm

The Observer wrote:Isn't "preferred reality" just an euphemism for "cognotive dissonance?"


No, it's a euphemism for "daydream."
"Follow the Money"

User avatar
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo
Posts: 4032
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Der Dachshundbünker
Contact:

Re: Sorcha the Scorcha

Postby Gregg » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:01 am

Someone quick tell him that Sorcah Faal is the source of the Iraqi Dinar RV and see if his head explodes.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
We have renamed the Eastern Front Well Armed Bunker in Gettysburg, now called simply "Der Dachshundbünker" or "das Dachshund Lair"

User avatar
Deep Knight
Posts: 4822
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:42 am
Location: Washington DC

Re: Sorcha the Scorcha

Postby Deep Knight » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:58 am

Gregg wrote:Someone quick tell him that Sorcah Faal is the source of the Iraqi Dinar RV and see if his head explodes.


February 10, 2012
The Sisters of Sorcha Faal Accused of Forcing the Iraqi Dinar to Revaluate
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A shocking Ministry of Defense report from the Russian Federation says a counterintelligence operative operating out of Cincinnati Ohio heads an operation that just accused the Sisters of Sorcha Faal of being behind the purported Iraqi Dinar revaluation or RV.

As either Sorcha herself or a spokes-sister, I will not grace such an obvious remark with a response except to say "Die Capitalist Pig!" My actions speak for themselves. And I bought those bills to wallpaper the rumpus room at the convent.

According to this report, western governments and their intelligence services are actively campaigning against the information found in our reports by spreading rumors such as these. This is not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come. The Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagree with this, because a good secret is worth passing along. In fact, since we’ve taken vows of celibacy it’s one of the few ways we still can have fun. Anyway, these western governments have hired ‘agents’ who have waged a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit me and get them parts in a major motion picture.

February10, 2012 © all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatThe@#!$%DoesItMean.Com. Freebase content licensed under CC-BY and GFDL.

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who the *%@! Is Sorcha Faal?”.]
"Follow the Money"

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 9596
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Sorcha the Scorcha

Postby notorial dissent » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:09 am

It's really bad when one sock puppet starts accusing another sockpuppet of lying, makes it hard to keep track of all the stories and keep them straight.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Deep Knight
Posts: 4822
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:42 am
Location: Washington DC

Re: Sorcha the Scorcha

Postby Deep Knight » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:21 pm

February 17, 2012
Assassination Of Pope Warned Imminent As Vatican War Intensifies
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A disturbing Federal Security Services (FSB) report on the warning letter delivered to Chinese State Authorities this past November by Cardinal Paolo Romeo, the Archbishop of Palermo, stating that Pope Benedict XVI would be assassinated during this year is, indeed, a “valid threat.”

According to this FSB report, the current turmoil in the Roman Catholic Church is “unprecedented” in modern times and has been further described by Robert Mickens, the 20-year Vatican correspondent for the British Catholic weekly journal The Tablet, as “It's now complete war inside the Vatican, things are falling apart.”

The forces engaged in this “war,” this FSB report continues, constitutes nothing less than a coup against the current Pope who tomorrow will preside over the ceremony known as a consistory when will admit more prelates into the College of Cardinals who will elect the next leader of the Church.

Over the past two months, in a scandal coined by the Italian press as “Vatileaks,” competing factions within the Church vying for power have launched attacks against each other by releasing highly secret documents detailing corruption and financial crimes at the highest levels, with no clear indication of who is winning.

An editorial yesterday in the L’Osservatore Romano, the “semi-official” newspaper of the Holy See, said the leakers of these documents were warned that the Pope is a man who “is not stopped by wolves,” but with his health said to be in serious decline how much power he is actually asserting, the FSB says, is really not known.

To the Vatican hierarchy assassinating their current Pope it is most certainly not unheard of with the most recent victim being Pope John Paul I (1912-1978) who during the night of 28 to 29 September 1978 was said to have been poisoned after his taking office barely the month before over fears he was about to unmask the Church’s darkest secrets.

Important to note is that in our 21 October 2009 report Vatican Sends “Shockwave” Around World As NASA Scientist Warns Israel “End Is Near” the warning was issued that the former Hitler Youth member, and current Head of the Catholic Church, Pope Benedict XVI had ordered the Vatican to create a “church within a church” in order to destroy the last remaining obstacle to the planned fascist takeover of the European Continent, The Church of England, which had broken Rome’s hold over the British people 450 years ago during the reign of Queen Elizabeth I.

Equally important to note, and as we had noted in our 18 January 2012 report Kissinger vows to China: “Jeb Bush Will Be Next President”, the “master plan” to install as the next US President the Catholic convert heir-apparent of the Bush-Clinton dynasty John Ellis “Jeb” Bush [photo with Pope Benedict XVI 3rd left] was boosted this past week when Al Cardenas, head of the American Conservative Union and top Republican official, said he could be put forth as a “possible nominee” in what is called a brokered convention.

The importance of having Jeb Bush as the next American President, this FSB report says, would be his joining with his fellow Catholic convert Tony Blair, who as the former Prime Minister of Britain, and head of The Church of England, and rumored to be the next President of the European Union, “paved the way” for the Church’s plan to reassert itself as the main controlling power of the Western world.

The “gave danger” to having the Catholic Church control both the United States and the European Union, this report continues, is its plan for a “One World Government” Pope Benedict XVI called for this past October (2011) and as we can, in part, read:

“In the same spirit of Pacem in Terris, Benedict XVI himself expressed the need to create a world political authority. This seems obvious if we consider the fact that the agenda of questions to be dealt with globally is becoming ever longer.

Think, for example, of peace and security; disarmament and arms control; promotion and protection of fundamental human rights; management of the economy and development policies; management of the migratory flows and food security, and protection of the environment.

In all these areas, the growing interdependence between States and regions of the world becomes more and more obvious as well as the need for answers that are not just sectorial and isolated, but systematic and integrated, rich in solidarity and subsidiarity and geared to the universal common good.”

As Russia braces for a showdown with the West over an expected US-Israeli-EU attack upon Iran that General Nikolai Makarov, head of the Russian General Staff, warns is “not far off,” the Kremlin further warned the US and NATO it would use nuclear weapons once war starts adding an additional warning to Obama that if he placed American warships in northern waters, or the Black Sea, Russian forces would respond.

To Prime Minister Putin’s protecting the Motherland from the “insanity” of the West, not to mention the wars they have begun against all who oppose their tyrannical communistic rule, and the coming onslaught from the Catholic Church-led “crusade” by the US and EU against all of Islam, he was praised today by Patriarch Kirill, head of the Russian Orthodox Church, who stated that Putin's 12-year rule in Russia was a “miracle of God.”

Russia's top Rabbi, Berel Lazar, further thanked Putin “for everything you have done for the Jews,” and said of the protesters trumpeted by the Western propaganda media against Russia, “the fact the [demonstrations] took place on Saturday suggest that it was not a Jewish event.”

Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's permanent envoy to the EU, further slammed the West’s hypocrisy against Russia by stating: “For some reason, the European Parliament has not responded to the clearly disproportionate use of force in the United States in the dispersal of protests in 110 cities, where more than 6,000 people were detained.”

To the final outcome of all of these events, and the more dire ones to come, the answers to what will happen were written about long ago, and none, perhaps, more relevant than the prophecy’s of Ireland’s Saint Malachy (1094-1148), the Archbishop of Armagh, who named every single Pope from his lifetime to the present and said about the one to follow Pope Benedict XVI, who he said would be called Petrus Romanus:

“In the extreme persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit. Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations: and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the terrible judge will judge his people. The End.”

February 17, 2012 © EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatThe !@#$%DoesItMean.Com. Freebase content licensed under CC-BY and GFDL.

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who the &*!# Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

Saint Malarchy?
"Follow the Money"

User avatar
Deep Knight
Posts: 4822
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:42 am
Location: Washington DC

Re: Sorcha the Scorcha

Postby Deep Knight » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:37 pm

I found this earlier defense of Sorcha re-posted in response to this latest exposure of Sorcha being David Booth.

7 April 2008
From Sister Rebekah
Jerusalem, Israel

Dearest Sisters,

I have known for some time now that I would end up being the one tasked with this most disgusting of assignments having to defend our Sorcha Faal against the most insidious attacks being leveled against her by the powerful anti-semitic forces in the United States and Canada, namely that she ‘doesn’t exist’ and is, in fact, Sister Rachal’s father, David Booth.

As is my responsibility to the Sorcha Faal, I have completed this assignment and put herein my findings, with the added request to Sister Maria Theresa that this report remain among ourselves and not for public consumption as these issues against us have been brought about by the most powerful of our known enemies.

With God,
Sister Rebekah

Report Findings:

The first Internet posting attacking the Sorcha Faal occurred on April 7, 2005 and appeared on the known anti-semitic and hate site[1] Rense.Com and is owned/managed by a Mr. Jeff Rense and was titled "Reader Asks - 'Who Is Sorcha Faal?'" and concludes with these words: "Sorcha Faal... plain and simple answer... It's an anagram - rearrange the letters and it spells: "as of Rachal" (Booth)” [2].

This being the original ‘attack’ Internet posting against the Sorcha Faal to appear it should be noted that it was posted without any supporting links, or tangible evidence, to support the allegations made against the Sorcha Faal by its ‘anonymous’ author, and who is only identified by the term ‘Reader Asks’.

The apparent reason for Mr. Rense making his posting about the Sorcha Faal via an anonymous posting ties into his knowledge of how such postings can lead to legal action against the poster. A specifc example of this involves a television executive named Patsy Smullin employed by an American television station KOBI-TV.

In a World Independent News Group interview, Ms Smullin discredited the television accomplishments, and awards, Mr. Rense was claiming on his website, and to his Internet radio audience, by stating that "He was a compulsive liar.", and had never been, like he claimed to be, “an award-winning television News Director and News Anchor for over ten years”.

My independent research confirms the statements of Ms Smullin in that there exists no record of Mr. Rense ever having being employed as an executive by any American television station, or network, nor does he identify on his website any such television station names or call letters.

A much more ominous portrait of Mr. Rense emerged in June, 2006, [reference June 4, 2006 posting to this blog] when a ‘scared’ Ms Smullin re-contacted the World Independent News Group a few weeks after her initial interview about Rense to ask that her initial comments be removed, and as best told here by the original writer:

"She sounded extremely nervous and agitated and her voice was shaking.

I responded with, “An attorney; for what? No, I haven’t heard from anybody. What is this about?”

Smullin was having great difficulty expressing herself, and I was trying to put together the gist of what she was attempting (but unable) to say.

Smullin: You called me asking for Jeff Rense’s dates of employment and I had to do a lot of work to get that information for you. I had to go into another building to get that information for you.”

Me: “Yes, and I thank you. But what are you talking about now? What attorney? I don’t understand what you mean.”

Smullin: “You need to remove those two sentences from your article.”

Me: “Which sentences?”

Smullin: “The ones about Jeff Rense being a compulsive liar, and about him not being known for his honesty. You need to remove those.”

Me: “Why should I remove them? I didn’t misquote you at all. I wrote down exactly what you said. I have it in my notes. You knew I was writing an article.”

Smullin: (in a low voice): “That’s not the way I remember it.” (A pause, then excitedly) “You don’t seem to understand. I’m trying to help you.”

Though their does exist numerous Internet postings alleging that Mr. Rense is an operative of the United States Central Intelligence Agency and/or United States Defence Department Intelligence Agencies, their does not exist any independently verifiable claims to support such allegations, other than the actions of Mr. Rense himself, and which are similar to tactics used by organizations such as these.

What draws Mr. Rense’s tactics against the Sorcha Faal more into question was his previous (April 19, 2004) attack upon Sister Rachal’s father, David Booth, wherein in an attack ‘article’ posted to his website, and co-authored by Theresa de Veto and Penelope Periwinkle [3], claimed that Mr. Booth’s book, “Code Red: The Coming Destruction Of The United States”, was "Almost Totally Plagiarized".

However, in numerous conversations with Mr. Booth, and his representatives for the Booth Family Trust at London’s Latham & Watkins LLP legal firm, the plagiarism claims against Mr. Booth, by Mr. Rense in his attack article, were ‘totally without merit and substance’ and no claims, by any of the alleged aggrieved parties, has ever been filed with any United States, Australian or European Court.

My research into this particular aspect of the attacks against the Sorcha Faal found a most interesting anomaly in that the plagiarism claims leveled against Mr. Booth, by Mr. Rense, in the aforementioned article, were all based upon Internet subject matter that had been posted after the publication of Code Red but all within two weeks of this article being penned. [4]

It should be further noted that Mr. Rense was not alone in his attacks against the Sorcha Faal as shortly after he had penned his initial attack article against her he was joined in his smear campaign by Arthur Topham, and who is the editor and publisher of the known anti-semitic hate website, RadicalPress.Com, charged by B’nai Brith of Canada with “Hate Crimes” toward Jews and citizens of Israel”.

Mr. Topham’s latest attack article (March 15, 2008) is titled "Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of One David Booth", and recycles his previous attack articles and leads, as my research has shown is always the case, back to Mr. Rense’s original April 7, 2005 article which first attacked the Sorcha Faal.

Though there now exists over 1,400 articles [5] ‘fathered’ by Mr. Rense’s original attack article, and built upon by Mr. Topham, there are none that provide independent verifiable information substantiating their spurious and unproven claims, other than quoting the original source material of the aforementioned.

Conclusions:

The most apt quote that anyone can put on this sordid attack against the Sorcha Faal, by the racist anti-semitic elements existing in North American headed by Mr. Rense and Mr. Topham, comes from the former Minister of Propaganda of the German Nazi Empire in one of his most oft quoted remarks: "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

As our previous Sorcha Faal, Sister Lyuha, had been interviewed on an American Radio Program called Feet-To-Fire (June 6, 2006), and as she has been previously ‘pre-interviewed’ for an upcoming programme on the Coast To Coast AM Radio Program [6], the truth of her ‘existence’ and being ‘real’ is known, at least to those who really want to know the truth.

However, there does not exist any evidence that the anti-semitic based attacks upon her, and all of us, will cease. And, as our own history clearly shows us from our past Sisters experiences during the reign of the Nazis, these types of attacks should never come as a surprise but, instead, always be expected.

Though I am unable to provide evidence linking these attacks against the Sorcha Faal to any government’s intelligence agencies (other than the repeated attacks upon our computer network over these last 4 years) I believe we would be foolish to not consider that they are covertly backing these anti-semite attacks as we have previously proved [7] the United States Governments establishment of ‘radical’ type websites for the purpose of gathering names of American dissidents.

I would further recommend that the Order encourage the Sorcha Faal to change her stance against doing United States interviews by encouraging her to accept any interview offered, though none, at least to my immediate knowledge, have been offered.

At the very least, and should the Sorcha Faal still voice her objections, I would suggest that the video feeds from her monthly addresses to the Sister of the Order be transferred to DVD and made available to the public. As she already makes the audio portion of these addresses available on CD, I can see no harm to her, or us, by taking this step towards greater openness.

I would be remiss in concluding this report without voicing my STRONG objection as to why any of us should really be concerned by these attacks against us. After all, we have survived as long as we have by remaining to the side of every conflict we have had to endure for hundreds of years and I, for one, fail to see the significant difference between these times and those.

To allow ourselves to be in the position where we even have to address such idiotic issues as this one, I believe, speaks more about us than it does for those who believe such foolishness. But, and as always, I remain devoted to the Sorcha Faal and the Sisters of the Order and believe that with this report I have fulfilled, to the best of my ability, the mandate, and burden, put upon me.

Notes:

[1] "The Rense.com web page access is now restricted (as of 12/2007) from some users by the Websense firewall, which blocks the site under the categories "racism" and "hate."

[2] This statement is in direct contradiction to what has been posted on WhatDoesItMean.Com since 2004 about the Sorcha Faal and which clearly states: "The name, Sorcha Faal, comes from the ancient Gaeilge branch of the Goidelic languages of Ireland and has the meaning of: Sorcha: She Who Brings Light Faal: the Dark and Barren Place". The ‘anonymous’ author, presumed, but not proven, to be Jeff Rense, clearly excluded this known information from his attack piece.

[3] My research has failed to prove, conclusively, that either of the named co-authors (Theresa de Veto and Penelope Periwinkle) of this attack piece were aware of the full facts regarding Jeff Rense’s smear tactics against either the Sorcha Faal or David Booth, and that at the most they are ‘minor’ players involved unwittingly and without the knowledge of Mr. Rense’s real agenda, and that Mr. Rense’s claim that these persons were “Two outstanding research journalists” cannot be proven as their exists no record (Nexus/Internet) substantiating it.

[4] I am convinced by the weight of the evidence, regarding Mr. Booth’s book Code Red, and the subsequent attacks led against it by Jeff Rense do warrant further examination. However, as this is not the focus of this report I suffice to say that should Mr. Booth ever decide to again write a book of such damning scope against the Bush Family and their ties to Nazism he should expect more of these types of attacks.

[5] Google Search (United States Only) using search term “David Booth Sorcha Faal”.

[6] Verified in emails and transcripts of the pre-interviews between the Sorcha Faal and Coast To Coast AM radio producer Tom Danheiser.

[7] Internal report to the Sorcha Faal dated January 3, 2002 titled “US Nazi Memorabilia Websites Traced To FBI”.

First Sorcha was a Russian Academy of Sciences scientist, then she was a GRU science something or other, then a nun from an obscure Russian convent set up by the Tzar and so remote no one knew where it was, then it was an old Irish convent, now it's in Israel so that anyone saying Sorcha is David Booth is anti-Semitic? The head spins. Does anyone else see any reason, well besides that her news and predictions are never true, or that they're patently unbelievable, not to believe Sorcha?
"Follow the Money"


Return to “Prosperity Programs - NESARA”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests