The Return of Lord Rama and Lady Tara

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

The Return of Lord Rama and Lady Tara

Post by Deep Knight »

The Dove of Oneness was told about the secret law, NESARA, that would allow her to get her Omega $billions, by Lord Rama and Lady Tara. A few years back they had a few problems from promising too much, getting to much publicity, and losing their sugar daddy when he went back on his meds. They went "offline" but kept up weekly (or maybe bi-weekly) phone calls, knowing that only true believers could take more than 5 minutes of this tripe and droning on.

But, they've no doubt been living a little too lean and are back trying to get donations based on the same old 10-year old promises. So, they're posting stuff and a request for donations, on their own Rainbow Roundtable and on the Ashtar on the Road site. Lord Rama seems to have gotten younger, but otherwise it's the same old garbage. Once I found these, I just had to pass them on.

Dear Blessed Ones...

YOU ARE SO LOVED! The time is NOW---so let the FLOWERING BEGIN!
You are the ones we have been waiting for.

Let us come together now in the deepest peace, love, joy and unity as we now step into this awesome moment as the Satyuga of Truth begins.

As we pass through this the 10th anniversary of 9-11 may we remember that LOVE IS THE MOST POWERFUL ENERGY IN THE UNIVERSE and it can change any and all conditions....no matter what! So let us be that vessel of Divine Love and Joy!

It has been a long journey---yet we do believe we have reached that threshold where humanity is FULLY AWAKENED and is throwing off the shackles and yoke and calling in one voice for PEACE ON EARTH.

OM SHANTI OM SHANTI OM SHANTI
Let it be so.
And so it is!

We can do this! This is what we were birthed for. This is the single most important lifetime each one of us has ever lived and we are so much more powerful and beautiful than we know. We have so many gifts ready to share with our world. Let's go for it!

Our hearts are merged as one with all the ones who have given their lives for this planet's freedom over so many years and so many battles. We are so moved by your sacrifice. We send our prayers love to all the families of 911 and all the beings who are standing so bravely and are speaking truth to power.

We love you and we are standing with you.
We now understand and know how precious freedom truly is and its awesome price.

May we pass every test as St. Germain always reminds us.
In deepest love and gratitude to all our teachers who have taught us such lessons for we are truly The Rainbow Warriors.

Sat Nam
NAMASTE
Commander Ari Rama Arjuna
Lady Master Ava Tara
Lady Master Morning Star Dyanna

http://2013rainbowroundtable.ning.com/

http://www.ashtarontheroad.com/tara__ra ... ports.html
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: The Return of Lord Rama and Lady Tara

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually, more precisely, their sugar grandpa's adult children got a restraining order expelling them from the house and permanently keeping them away from their father, and got him back on his meds and on to a real diet, and completely out of their control. As I recall there was a great whining and complaining from the aforementioned about the grave injustice of it all, about having to move out of sugar grandpa's pad and actually find a place of of their own, and gasp, maybe some kind of legit job, not that I think that ever happened.

I always wondered why they didn't pursue elder abuse adn fraud charges afterwards as I certainly think they were warranted.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Right you are, Mr. Dissent. I would have given more details, but I had just read a long screed by Erasmus of America and was word adverse.

"Beloved Ones:
Many of you are aware that our dear spiritual brother, Mark Huber, is suddenly in great danger. Several of you have written asking if I can help. Herein I wish to share my feelings about it.

First, for those who haven't been informed yet, here is who he is and what happened:
Who he is: Mark Huber is a retired Naval Intelligence Commander who has devoted himself in the past decade or two 100% full time to the ascension of the planet. He has been reporting round the clock on seven-day-a-week spiritual exercises to dissolve the power of the darkside, bring the announcement of NESARA, replace the dark elite and dark governments with enlightened ones, and usher in the Age of Enlightenment and planetary ascension. His group is the Galactic Roundtable. His website is www.grt-intel.com

He has been living in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Tara and Rama live with him, who channel the Ascended Masters and work with Mark in his mission.
What happened: (quoted from a 12-22-09 email presumably from his partner Beth)

MARK IS IN THE HOSPITAL AT THE VA MEDICAL CENTER IN ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO
HIS PHONE NUMBER THERE IS 1 (505) 256-5578
THE HOSPITAL PHONE NUMBER IS 1 (505) 256 1711
HE IS IN ROOM NUMBER 133 BED 3
HIS CHILDREN CAME TO NEW MEXICO AND HAD MARK DECLARED INCOMPETENT
HIS CHILDREN ARE CONFISCATING HIS COMPUTER
THEY ARE CONFISCATING HIS CELL PHONE
THEY HAVE TOLD RAMA AND TARA TO GET OUT, MOVE OUT IMMEDIATELY

EMAIL THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW
THEY ARE PLACING A COURT ORDER ON ME SO I CANNOT CALL MARK EVER AGAIN
HELP US!!!

WE NEED LEGAL HELP IMMEDIATELY!!!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE

THEY INJECTED MARK YESTERDAY WITH SOMETHING THAT MADE HIM NON FUNCTIONAL AND KEPT HIM IN THE HOSPITAL
I HAD HEARD THE DOCTOR REPORTS FOR 2 DAYS BEFORE HIS SONS CAME AND HE WAS COMING HOME!!
NOW THEY WANT TO INSTITUTIONALIZE HIM AND TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY
THEY WANT TO LEGALLY FORCE TARA AND RAMA AND BETH TO NEVER TALK TO HIM AGAIN

PLEASE HELP US AND BRING IN THE LIGHT AND LOVE AND VIOLET FLAME.

My Questions would be where is the protection from the Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command and where is the King of Swords? Tami ;-)
[I have also been asked this morning about helping Tara and Rama when (hopefully not) they get evicted. Donations DO NOT work through PayPal anymore, as that was set up through Mark's bank account. Those of you who have asked (or others) that wish to donate to help them move, feel free to send a MONEY ORDER to:

Rama and Tara Berkowitz 2442 Cerrillos Rd P.O. Box 385 Sante Fe, NM 87505
Much love, Tony

(2009-12-23 09:19:27)
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

If they victimized my family I'd take that "violet flame" and give these parasites a hotfoot with it!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Oh, I quite understand. Prolonged exposure to Rasmus has a deleterious effect on the brain cells and IQ. My brain shrieks in terror at just the thought of having to read any more of his drivel.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.