Sovereignty for sale: $300,000

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Sovereignty for sale: $300,000

Post by Lambkin »

http://www.waff.com/story/20310937/911- ... er[quote]A woman from Myrtle Beach told 911 dispatchers she would pull over for deputies for $300,000[/quote]
"I have a contact with you guys if you want to go ahead and declare a false sense of emergency – it's $300,000 per incident," the woman told the 911 operator a the beginning of a nearly 10 minute call. "I need to make sure you guys are willing to pay the fee that you already owe before I pull over."
"No, I'm not pulling over because pulling over is voluntary I'm not doing nothing wrong," Herring told 911. "Are you ready to pay the $300,000? That's all I want to know. If you want to pay the $300,000 then I'll pull over. That's my offer - $300,000. That's my offer, I'm asking you to accept it."

Herring goes on to tell the 911 operator that if he "calls off the dogs, we can pretend like this never happened."
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: Sovereignty for sale: $300,000

Post by AndyK »

Herring is charged with DWI, felony fleeing to elude arrest, driving while license revoked, careless and reckless driving and driving left of center.

Herring also faces a charge for an outstanding arrest warrant on a failure to appear on a pending DWI case in the county. According to Cherry, Herring had been stalking the deputy who charged her with that DWI on Facebook and threatened to do the same to Cherry at the time of her arrest
Sovereignty overrides all of those petty "laws" :?:
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Given her record, the dispatcher should have gotten an "iron -clad" assurance from her that $300,000 was all she demanded. Then told her to pull over, and that the State's costs of this mess (to offset her $300,000) was $400,000!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I am willing to bet that Little Miss Sovrun has not learned anything from her experience. Most people who ended up being arrested after trying a stunt like this would admit defeat and abandon their tactic. It would be of no surprise to me if Herring decided to double down and use her one phone call to her sovrun guru for advice on how to proceed in getting herself out of jail.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

She eventually stopped on her own fifteen minutes later when she went to the end of Old Ferry Road near Betty's Restaurant and the road came to a dead end.
That wouldn't have stopped a real sovereign.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

LaVidaRoja wrote:Given her record, the dispatcher should have gotten an "iron -clad" assurance from her that $300,000 was all she demanded. Then told her to pull over, and that the State's costs of this mess (to offset her $300,000) was $400,000!
Classic!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Patrick Pretty posted a story about this nutcase over at http://www.patrickpretty.com/2012/12/13 ... or-300000/ and she responded
Authorized Representative wrote:
To whom it may concern, for and on the record you are being noticed regarding unauthorized use of copyright and trademarked material. The fee for unauthorized use is $500,000.00. This is a self executing contract please govern yourself accordingly, and remove all violations in order to avoid formal resolution.

Best Regards,

Jenna
Authorized Representative
I'm guessing this case will be heard in a Denny's as soon as she gets out of prison.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

Hey, where's my contract, Jenna Herring, authorized representative for JENNIFER HERRING, aka jackass-of-the-week? (Whatcha doin'? Googling yourself all day?)

I'm feeling so left out, and there's no pouty emoticon on Quatloos.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It turns out that she has a page on a website that, for money, will post anyone's pretentions to having a copyrighted & trademarked name:

http://www.copyright-name.com/jeniffer-melisa-herring/

Here's the wrinkle: I CANNOT PRINT her page (the one linked)! Chrome and Chrome-with-an-IE-type extension simply will not generate a print command on this page. It's the first time I encountered a page that was immune to printing like this! I'd appreciate someone explaining the technology involved (in really simple English!) because this is very intriguing and I might like to use it for my own stuff!
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

fortinbras wrote:Here's the wrinkle: I CANNOT PRINT her page (the one linked)! Chrome and Chrome-with-an-IE-type extension simply will not generate a print command on this page.
That web-wanker's trick is done via JavaScript, a programming language built into your browser. You can either disable JavaScript while visiting the site (I use NoScript in Firefox to handle that, or you can temporarily disable it in your browser configuration) or you can do a screen capture to generate an image file of your screen, and print that.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Lambkin wrote:
fortinbras wrote:Here's the wrinkle: I CANNOT PRINT her page (the one linked)! Chrome and Chrome-with-an-IE-type extension simply will not generate a print command on this page.
That web-wanker's trick is done via JavaScript, a programming language built into your browser. You can either disable JavaScript while visiting the site (I use NoScript in Firefox to handle that, or you can temporarily disable it in your browser configuration) or you can do a screen capture to generate an image file of your screen, and print that.
Thanks, very useful tip.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

Includes a little tease photo of her "Asseveration and Declaration of Status"
(emphasis mine)
http://www.wect.com/story/20938315/woma ... ndictments came down for Jennifer Herring after she was charged with DWI, fleeing to elude arrest and reckless driving to endanger.[/quote]
Herring has filed her own paperwork at the Brunswick County Courthouse.

Herring is claiming herself as a sovereign citizen, according to the documents.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Lambkin wrote:Includes a little tease photo of her "Asseveration and Declaration of Status"
(emphasis mine)
http://www.wect.com/story/20938315/woma ... ndictments came down for Jennifer Herring after she was charged with DWI, fleeing to elude arrest and reckless driving to endanger.
Herring has filed her own paperwork at the Brunswick County Courthouse.

Herring is claiming herself as a sovereign citizen, according to the documents.
[/quote]

You know, at this point the sovruns are really:
:beatinghorse:

I mean...its not going to work, lady. Its been tried before. You can churn paperwork all day and night. No amount of legal gibberish is going to create the magic. I know we all know this, but its just really gets to me. How can people be so objectively stupid?
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

If you had $300k you could, if you did it right, actually drop completely off the radar. Lord knows people have done it with less. Oh, you might owe property tax or something like that, but with the value of land in certain areas being what it is you could own a place outright and live for the rest of your life without having to deal with all the crap you hate. Even if you didn't want to own there's places you could rent a place in cash and work under the table and never have to deal with the government. My uncle did it for almost 60 years.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I bet Ted Kazynski (sp?) could teach you how to do it on a lot less. Of course you have to be intelligent, resourceful and self disciplined, but that's no problem, most soveruns would describe themselves that way. Obviously, we wouldn't let Ted include certain things in the book, but at $300 a pop, even with the Bureau of Prisons taking 90% to help its budget, he'd be able to pig out at the commissary.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This from the Brunswick County (NC) Beacon, May 1st, 2013:
Jennifer Herring, PG [Pled Guilty] DWI level 4, fail to exhibit/surrender license, charges consolidated, not a USA resident, BCDC [Brunswick Cnty Detent.Center] 120 days.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

fortinbras wrote:This from the Brunswick County (NC) Beacon, May 1st, 2013:
Jennifer Herring, PG [Pled Guilty] DWI level 4, fail to exhibit/surrender license, charges consolidated, not a USA resident, BCDC [Brunswick Cnty Detent.Center] 120 days.
Winning!
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

Jenna the Sovereign Citizen Calls 911

Post by AFTP »

So she wants $300,000 to pull her car over?
Good work if you can get it.

The ending in priceless! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyy9Vns4Ias
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Jenna the Sovereign Citizen Calls 911

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AFTP wrote:So she wants $300,000 to pull her car over?
Good work if you can get it.

The ending in priceless! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyy9Vns4Ias
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools