Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by Jeffrey »

Pantone doesn't even hold a patent or copyright, that specific version of the scam goes back as far as the 80s or 70s.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I do agree with the fact that I hate patents and I don't think they should exist but they do. He has one and copywrites.
WTP is a "copywrites"?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Jeffrey wrote:Pantone doesn't even hold a patent or copyright, that specific version of the scam goes back as far as the 80s or 70s.
Well ... Paul Pantone actually DID get a patent, US 5,794,601, in 1998, but he had some problems keeping up the maintenance fees and finally assigned it in 2002 to ATKIN & HAWKINS, P.C., UTAH as a portion of a foreclosure settlement (no further details at the US Patent Office). Still, it's currently is force and in his name, so credit where credit is due...

But there's one big problem with his patent - it's not worth the paper it's printed on. Just my opinion, although this is something I've done a lot in my professional career and been focused on for the last few months at work. Why do I say this? Because to get around prior art, Mr. Pantone used the "wave the hands and claim magic" strategy. Since heating fuel to make it vaporize easier was well covered (and how the first carborators worked, only they had this bad habit of blowing up), he has a "reactor zone" in his heater where a nebulous but apparently critical reaction takes place that allows the use of fuels not normally used (but not water) because they might be "contaminated with water or battery acid" (huh?). In other words, there's nothing here that says you can burn water, just use fuel with water in it (in which case, the "reaction" would be a distallation of the hydrocarbons from the water, which would be covered by previous patents also!). Anyway, let's say Deep Knight started a "Fly By Night" as a company to make wonder carborators that heated the fuel using the engine exhaust and Mr. Pantone sued him. He would simply show that no reaction is taking place in any "reaction zone" and thus it is covered by prior art, which is all in the public domain.

Does Mr. Pantone give an example of a fuel and reaction as required by law? The first, yes ("crude oil or recycled materials") but not the second. All he talks about in the body is "heating." So how did this patent get through? No doubt an exhaminer who deals with mechanical equipment, not chemistry. If it went before a court it could get nullified, but since it's only in force for another 4 years, that's unlikely. So, it will be yet another useless patent used by some idiot for raising money so he doesn't have to get a real job. Don't you wish it was you?

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

CEASE AND DESIST ORDER TO ALL INTERNATIONAL MEDIA ORGANIZATIONS
September 7, 2013ITCCS / OPPT, Swiss IndoBrussels, Cease And Desist, Creditor, Government, Law, Mainstream Media, United Nations, United Nations Security Council
U.N.O – G.S.E.
International Media Coordinator

CEASE AND DESIST ORDER TO ALL INTERNATIONAL MEDIA ORGANIZATIONS
Brussels, Belgium – Under Universal Common Law, as of this sixth day of September,
A.D. 2013, formal and official Final Notice is given to the International Media, to publish
the truth about what is really going on in our world, instead of manufacturing
propaganda and pretending it is reality, in order to maintain the enslavement of
Mankind.

On December 25, A. D. 2012, the trustees of the One Peoples’ Public Trust (OPPT), via
their UCC filings (Refer: DECLARATION OF FACTS: WASH DC UCC Doc# 2012127914,
Nov. 28, A. D. 2012; TRUE BILL: WASH DC UCC Doc# 2012114776, Oct. 24, A. D. 2012),
lawfully foreclosed on the current, global corporate and financial system of slavery and
servitude.

The corporate‐controlled governments and corporate‐controlled media agents have
refused to announce their own demise since the foreclosure – for obvious reasons.
Therefore, we have a duty to inform all People of the world about the U.N.
SWISSINDO/OPPT announcements, and to help people understand what happened and
how, and to direct them to the information that is necessary to start the process of a
worldwide transformation that we have all been waiting for.

The global media body, also known as the “Mainstream Media”, was duly notified of
these filings by the One Peoples’ Public Trust, on February 5, A. D. 2013.

From then until the present time, the Mainstream Media has failed to report, comment
or even acknowledge the foreclosure of the entire commercial and financial system.
Why not? Because it is an undeniable fact that the Mainstream Media is an integral part
of that same subversive global system; the very same system that is directly responsible
for enabling illegal wars, covering up war crimes, financial terrorism, genocide and
crimes against humanity. All of these atrocities and worse have been ongoing, at an
ever‐increasing rate, for more than a hundred years.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1624 (A. D. 2005) prohibits incitement to
commit acts of terrorism and calls on U. N. Member States to prohibit it by law, to
prevent such conduct and to deny safe haven to anyone “with respect to whom there is
credible and relevant information giving serious reasons for considering that they have
been guilty of such conduct.” The Mainstream Media’s ongoing complicity in hiding
news of false flags events, and other heinous crimes is unquestionable, even though
conscience and common decency demand that the media has a duty to the public to
truthfully report on the ALL the material Facts; particularly when the exposure of
certain material Facts can stop a war and expose crimes against humanity.

In addition to the material Facts stated above, the Mainstream Media has intentionally
refused to even to acknowledge the United Nations Millennium goals, or the release of
funding from the U. N. SWISSINDO Trust, which could rightly be called the most
important event of the century, if not the millennium. The SWISSINDO funding can
immediately nullify the banker‐planned global financial system collapse, and remove
forever the debt slavery system, which the corporate governments and banks have
forced upon Mankind, through deliberate deception and vicious wars. Funding has
already been provided for application of amazingly powerful new technologies and
programs. Just one such technology is fully capable to clean‐up the Fukushima disaster;
a disaster of such epic proportions that it threatens not only all human life, but all plant
and animal life on this planet, as well.

Lieutenant General ZELENY D.
O.M.D. Military Forces Chief of Staff, (UNO-GSE)
Operational Command of the:
Provost Marshals, Judge Advocate General, and Special Operations
SOE – Special Operation Executive 95.105.137
Division 10 General (UN) ***
Grant’s Government Team (Thread ID: 1-1TB79N)

Oops, looks like we've been in violation for almost a month. Better hope the international common law police don't come knocking at our door.
"Follow the Money"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Lieutenant General ZELENY D.
O.M.D. Military Forces Chief of Staff, (UNO-GSE)
Operational Command of the:
Provost Marshals, Judge Advocate General, and Special Operations
SOE – Special Operation Executive 95.105.137
Division 10 General (UN) ***
Grant’s Government Team (Thread ID: 1-1TB79N)
W T F :?:

Other than the references to the Provost Marshals (One of David Merrill's choices for the highest level of law enforcement in the nation) and Judge Advocate General (a Military attorney -- Does anyone else see gold fringes here?) -- can ANYONE provide the slightest clue as to what is rattling around in this guy's cranium?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
thunter

Post by thunter »

So "BK" has decided that the "new paradigm" the OPPT ushered in makes it o.k. to steal patents. This is crazy stuff.

http://briankellysblog.blogspot.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

thunter wrote:So "BK" has decided that the "new paradigm" the OPPT ushered in makes it o.k. to steal patents. This is crazy stuff.

http://briankellysblog.blogspot.com
When I spoke to Paul, I was very cordial, as I always am. The first words out of his mouth were, "if you think you're going to steal 36 years of my labor you've got another thing coming." I replied that I wasn't stealing anything, all of the information I had gathered thus far was widely available on the internet, which included his own public website. Clearly he was upset. I remained calm and told him I was eternally grateful for the contribution he had offered to humanity. I was simply going to build upon what he had created and get it into the hands of as many people around the world, as possible. I also intended to do this for no charge. That also did not make him happy. He went on to say that he had patents in 177 countries and if I did that he would send the FBI after me. I responded back, "I'm sorry you feel that way Paul. But my group does not buy into or support the old paradigm patent systems, when they support the control of "anything" that can help the people, such as this technology can. So, I told him we would continue to move forward as planned." I assured him we would be happy to give credit for his adjustment to the technology. Which I later learned was just a few tweaks to what had already been created. I openly shared our plans and intent, not hiding a single detail. He hung up the phone and that was that.
Strange, since the patent isn't assigned to him anymore. And the FBI doesn't do patent enforcement, the correct path would be to hire a lawyer and file a lawsuit, IF he owned the patent rights, which he no longer does.

And I found out what his "reaction" is supposed to be (not from Mr. Pantone, but from one of his "trainees"), steam reforming. For those of you not into refinery chemistry, it's a process of making Hydrogen or smaller hydrocarbons by very high temperatures (more than 1000 deg F higher than exhaust gas temperatures) and pressures (which his patent and videos have no way of making). He specifies "plasma reforming" which would take an additional energy source (one drawing shows a magnet, I guess this is to contain the plasma). Finally, and most ironically, even if you could do steam reforming, it wouldn't increase the energy of the fuel (quite the opposite) and doesn't somehow allow you to "burn water."

But all of this doesn't matter, what we need is an update from the OPAL tour (One People Absent Limits). GO RV, er, Motorhome!!!

O.P.A.L. TOUR

The inspiration for the O.P.A.L. Tour began with you. We are guided by the many voices and hearts which reach out for community, unity and being together with the knowing that You are NOT alone anymore.

We are the ones we’ve been waiting for…and we’re DONE waiting

Our Mission:
To make redundant the systems of manipulation and bureaucracy that have inserted themselves into our culture in order to stand between us as individuals. Those who have maintained a monopoly of control and suppression over distribution, dissemination, creativity and innovation. We will do this by sharing directly, person to person, group to group, community to community.

The O.P.A.L Crew are very excited to announce that we will be traveling with a working model of a water powered generator and freely sharing ALL the necessary information for anyone to duplicate. If funding allows this will extend into conversion of the tour vehicles, which will be distributed in the same fashion.

To follow the energetic trail that calls us forth, empowering awakened hearts and minds across the country. To unite our human family by creating an open space for people to connect, commune and share as One People in peace, love, absolute transparency and above all, limitless in our potential.

From conception, through planning and during the tour, to expand and stretch ourselves to BE Absent Limits. In doing so we hope to be an example of what is possible when the ONE People collaborate their DOing in ways that make their hearts sing. This tour is a living example of our collective desire for change in the world, the first of many creative projects by the ONE People. We, which includes all of you, will be looking to expand our DOings together in the NOW, remembering that our goals are Absent Limits!
The 5D Media Crew set the intent to create a space of ‘absent limits’, that means accomplishing in 6 weeks what would have taken 6 months in the old paradigm. We have manifested thus far:

The crew contributed their own resources to secure the first of 3 required Motorhomes
The first O.P.A.L meet up and tour launch has been organised for the weekend of 25-27th October in LA. Details on the Itinerary page.
2 appearances have been secured at the Ascension Rising Conference in Sedona, Arizona. Brian and Bob will be running a workshop on Saturday. Brian, Lisa and Bob will be speaking in the main room at the conference on Sunday to promote The OPAL Tour and unite with like minds.

Along the road we will:

Network and connect the multitude of individuals and groups around the Country who are currently working in insolation on technologies and concepts to take us into a new paradigm of living.
Interviews with local individuals, projects and organizations who are making a difference
Foster community
Exchange our value by DOing (Gifts, Talents, Self Expression, Personal Sharing, Creating a space for collective sharing, Revealing your Inner Value)
Daily broadcasting of all Shows on the 5D Media Network
Filming major gatherings on route.
Connect face to face and heart to heart

OPAL Tour draws from all sources within creation’s universe to manifest the vision we have. This includes both old representations of value (money) and new or energetic representations. If you feel INclined to contribute please do so with out limitation to include the use of old systems. We who use these systems free them from their limitation for it is we who are truly absent limits!

We all know that “money” is simply a representation of your value – it’s really about energy. Rather than look at this as asking people for “donations” – we feel we are reaching out to people to ask if they’d like to contribute and participate on the journey through their “energetic fuel”. The fuel which is ultimately funding this journey is ALL our energy – our love.

We are One People on the Spiral Journey of Evolution, Remembering and experiencing the power of our Collective Imagination as we Transition into a new paradigm of Abundance and Freedom, In~Joy & Love.

QUALITIES OF THE OPAL
Opal is a stone of inspiration, imagination, creativity, self worth, confidence, and supports you in reaching your full potential.
Energetically, the Opal, supports the process of change and restores harmony, which perfectly encapsulates the O.P.A.L. Tour!
-------------------

OPAL Itinerary

O.P.A.L Tour launch!, October 25-27
Join us for our October Launch Party Meet-Up in southern California on 7 beautiful acres in the mountains of Stallion Springs, CA for what will be sure to be a heart filled experience. The property owner speaks of the spiritual nature of the land and he welcomes this first gathering of the OPAL Tour for the One People. The specific details are still unfolding, but in such an organic manner that we all KNOW this is going to be a beautiful time spent in community with family. We will make ALL the juicy details public once we have everything primed and ready to go. In the meantime, mark your calendars and pack up the car – because it’s time for a road trip!

Sedona Ascension Rising Conference, November 1-3
Come and be a part of the Ascension Rising Conference in beautiful Sedona, Arizona where Brian and Bob have been invited to speak on Saturday, November 2. Their workshop is titled “Unshackling the Matrix — Dissolving the Illusion of Money and Control” and will no doubt be a dynamic event with an opportunity to hear about both of their direct experiences on this subject matter. Lisa will join them on center stage on Sunday when all three will give a talk in the main room about the OPAL Tour and spread awareness about the illusions of limitation and share the mission of the journey.
-------------------------------

Get to know the 12 people who make up the OPAL Tour Crew
The OPAL TOUR Crew
5D Media Network Hosts

Lisa Harrison – 5D Media Network Founder & Host
The Collective Imagination Show/The One People Show
In 2012, ‘The Collective Imagine’ Show on 5DMN and have been blessed since to spend time expanding and evolving with a growing family of people every week. After personally experiencing and observing the powerful, transformative results of meeting face-to-face, in density, with fellow travelers – I know that the OPAL Tour is the next step. The energy supports the intent of this adventure in this moment of NOW for ALL the people to have this experience. We are all fellow travelers on the Spiral Journey home.

Bob Wright aka Guru Bob – 5D Media Host and Chillosopher
The Collective Imagination Show/The One People Show/The Transitioning
I wish to share my laughter, my stories and my love with my family, which means all of you. I offer my services as a chillosopher and communicator of the heart, grounding higher energies into density, inner guidance, emotional clearing and wisdom. I love to play.

Brian Kelly – 5D Media Host and Team Transport Leader.
Someday I will most likely write a book about what an adventure the last nine months have been. A bona fide inner and outer journey of exploration and transformation beyond the scope of anything I could have possibly imagined. This expansion of the 5D Media Network marks the continuation of this amazing quest for Truth, Love & Unity. I see my main role is keeping the group light hearted and entertained and getting us where we need to be, when we need to be there.

Judy Jandora – 5D Media Host, Team Artist and Change Agent
It has been my dream for a few years now to go out on the road to connect with people face to face. To interview, share and bring healing to the hearts of The ONE People and myself. I am on this journey as a change agent and to bring JOY, laughter and lots of love to the energetics of every day. I look forward to utilizing my gifts as a Transformational Thought Coach, Tarot Reader, Artist and Jewelry maker to beautify the inner and outer realms wherever we go.

Darius Wright – 5D Media Host and O.P.A.L Filmaker
This tour has made me realize I’ve been awake since 9th grade. I have known since then that big changes needed to be made in the world. My passion and experience is film production and I will be documenting this adventure, to connect us all through sharing the stories and experiences of the ONE People. I look forward to meeting and sharing much love and light along the way.

Support Crew

Nanako O’Donnell – O.P.A.L Tour Production Manager
As my life began the process of transformation, I had no choice but to let go of the old structures and rest in the vibration of the new. By allowing change to express itself through me, I followed the flow, which was always leading me to this soul-full journey. I rest in deep gratitude knowing that I am exactly where I am meant to be – doing my dharma. My passion for working in community with like minded people and my love of finding solutions happily marinate together in my role as Production Manager of the OPAL Tour. I am so grateful for the perfection of my life unfolding as all experiences have lead me to this now moment.

Michael Levenson – Technology Team
My background includes 10 years service as an advance electronics mechanic for the US Navy where I rose to the rank of E-6, and am certified with The Department of Labor as an Electronics Mechanic having logged 8000 hours. My skill set consists of a wide range of competencies including everything from basic testing, troubleshooting, & maintenance – to installation and repair of advance electronics machinery and equipment.
I was assigned by the US Navy to their top shore based electronic weapons school as a classroom/lab instructor. Quick fact, once as an independent contractor, I installed and assembled an FMX full motion flight simulator in someone’s garage. –which was like playing with Lego’s for Adults! After my time in service I changed careers and went to work for Anthony Robbins for 7 years, John Assaraf (from the movie The Secret) for 2 yrs, and Deepak Chopra for 1yr. I am currently writing my 1st book called, “The 5th Season” where I share how the 4 seasons are our guide to an internal shift, towards spiritual growth and evolution.
My main focus on the tour is the mass dissemination of water powered generator technology with light, love and liberty in co-creation with the divine forces guiding us. My outcome is to offer a quick and ‘easy-to-implement’ conversion kit along with information, instruction, training and hands on support in order to facilitate the use of free energy around the world.

Vera – aka McCoy – Chief Healing Officer
When I was in Morocco I was blessed to work with Bob Wright using both SCENAR and energetic healing technology, within 9 days he was walking again. SCENAR therapy uses frequency to help the body re-establish its own correct vibratory rate, resolving pain and dysfunction. SCENAR was designed for the Russian Space Program and is an advanced technology that has been allowed limited exposure to the people by regulators. it is technology that the inventors believed that everyone should have in their own hands. I am bringing this technology to you directly bypassing the controllers, enabling you to have access to this technology and the knowledge to treat yourself and your loved ones.On the tour I will be attending to the health and energetic needs of the crew and our extended traveling family. I will also be available to the ONE PEOPLE for SCENAR Demonstrations, Personal Treatment Sessions using SCENAR and “New Tech” Energetic Readings and Healings (using I-UV INchange)
I offer my service in love and gratitude to the ONE PEOPLE.

Jim McPhee – Team Media Leader
My main focus on the journey will be to coordinate with the media team who will be ensuring the broadcast of the 5D Media programs, livestreaming events where possible, filming interviews and gathering hours and hours of footage to capture the amazing atmosphere of this incredible tour.
I woke up to the true nature of everything sometime around 2007, and decided in 2011 that I no longer wanted to give my energy to the system. My reason for doing this tour is simple, it felt right! O.P.A.L resonates with me on a number of levels, and I feel so strongly that I have to be a part of this amazing journey with this incredible family of like-minded souls.I will bring a lot of energy, enthusiasm, fun and laughter traveling with absent limits. Looking forward to meeting you all!

John Schwed – Head Chef and food co-ordinator
My role is to co-ordinate the food needs of both the crew and the extended, growing family that will be joining the caravan and at meetups. After years in hospitality I most enjoy preparing & cooking healthy vegetarian food from all different cultures & I love working with a like minded team in the kitchen. I feel like this is my contribution to all the information & energy I have received from all the shows & how I can pay that forward. I am sure I will tap into a fountain of creativity within this environment that I have yet to experience. I will be sharing my knowledge and experience with those interested in learning about food and it’s preparation for physical and spiritual wellbeing.

Keri Schwed – Production Assistant
My role is Assistant to Lisa and Nanako in organizing the meetups in each state, line up interviews and help co-ordinate the needs of the traveling community. An undertaking of this size and ambition with the conscious intent to step into the unknown will utilise all my multitasking, Virgo organizing skills while maintaining light & laughter at all times. I strongly feel like this is where I need to be & have a passion for sharing information & energy with all those who wish to receive it. I already know my life will be turning a beautiful corner through the course of this trip….can’t wait to hit the road.

Strange, but the 12 member crew only has 11 members...
"Follow the Money"
thunter

Post by thunter »

A 12 member crew, huh? The One People are going to have to dish out a lot of FRN's to keep that crew on the road, even if they are burning water for fuel.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I wish that they would come to Boston, because I'm sure that they would be very entertaining. However, without massive infusions of the FRNs which they so despise, I think that the OPPTers will be forced to deny me that privilege. :(
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Fits right in with what I remember of Sedona;

For the first time in the history of the Omniverse, a planet is being given the opportunity to Ascend Physically with all its inhabitants. We invite Lightworkers from around the world to join together with us, November 1-3 in Sedona, AZ in community to celebrate and embrace our Ascension.

The Ascension Rising Conference will focus on this important topic by exploring:

•What spiritual Ascension entails
•What it means to integrate our higher selves onto the planet
•And, how we can discover and embrace our own Galactic nature

Speakers
Ascension Rising Conference speakers are a varied group of teachers, healers, storytellers, channels and mystics. Our goal was to bring together a group who could collectively activate our audience in profound ways that would help with their spiritual Ascension. At the same time, we wish to generate healing energy and intention to aid Gaia and the collective in their Ascension. This will be enormously valuable for the bringing of the nearby Sedona City of Light.

•James Gilliland: Protocols for Contact, Who is Who in the Multiverse & Workshop: Annunaki Return Ultrademensional 2013 & Beyond, An Experimental Event
•Laura Magdalene Eisenhower: Timelines, Hidden Agendas and Sacred Union & Workshop: Gaia-Sophia and Our Alchemy into Ascension
•Dr.Dream:Raising the Frequency: Our Empowered Path of Ascension, Universal LOVE Galactivation •Celeste Yarnall: Celestial Ascension and the Art of Wellness •Lynne D. Kitei, M.D.: Beyond the Phoenix Lights & Workshop: The Phoenix Lights- We Are Not Alone, Screening Followed by Q&A
•Sierra Neblina: City of Light Activation, Discovering your Galactic Nature, Dynamics of Physical Ascension from the Galactics, Anchoring Nova Gaia
•Jeri Castronova: The Goddess and the Game Board: The A Guide to the Golden Age with Messages from the Archangels, Ascended Masters and Galactic Beings
•Don Daniels: Evolution Through Contact: Becoming a Cosmic Citizen, Invitation for Contact: Meditation Under the Stars, Galactic Perspective Q&A
•Cynthia Olivera de Kapp: Heaven Scent: Gifts from Mother Earth
•Amalia Camateros N.D.: Ascension Down Under & Workshop: Embodiment Teachings & Shamanic Dance Workshop
•Sean Kehoe: Preparing You and Your Community for Galactic Contact
•Richard Moritz: Sacred Geometry, Ascension and You
•Itasha: Spiritual interactions between on planet and off planet beings
•Brian Kelly with Lisa Harrison & Bob Wright: Lecture and Workshop: Unshackling the Matrix w/ Brian Kelly & Bob Wright
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Anyone else really excited to see how badly this goes?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Mysterious and missing #12 might be MaddTom

October 2, 2013
4:29 am
maddtom
Steamboat Springs Colorado usA

I am being ostracized and cannot figure why.
[10:24:55 AM] Jim McPhee: ok. I want to basically tell you firstly about the intention of the group doing this tour.
[10:25:52 AM] Jim McPhee: We are volunteering for no monetary gain, and at the moment we are working extremely hard to put this together. whilst staying in the intention of positive vibration.
[10:26:50 AM] Jim McPhee: It has been pointed out by the group that your vibration has been coming across as very negative to the purpose and intention of the group.
[10:28:01 AM] Jim McPhee: so we thank you for your input and all the help you've given so far, but have decided that you are best served not being part of the Media team.
[10:29:09 AM] Jim McPhee: i wanted to chat to you, because I wanted to let you know that i am disappointed because i was looking forward to seeing your fantastic pictures of the events, but we are trying to maintain an intention, and cannot have any distraction in our purpose. I hope you understand?
[10:30:47 AM] Thomas M: By whom in the group…transparency…no I do not understand…all I wanted to do was take pictures…
[10:33:42 AM] Jim McPhee: Yes and you are quite welcome to come along and take the pictures, by the group as a whole. things said in the energy room, and other rooms have worried a few people, because we are trying to set the intention for a positive and friendly without Limits tour, but negative comments even in jest are not compatible with the crew as a whole.
[10:34:35 AM] Thomas M: SO somebody feathers got ruffled and we have not even started to "tour". As a photographer I stay out of people's way. You hardly ever see me…only what I see…
What comments….I am reallyl confused now…
[10:35:07 AM] Jim McPhee: and emails sent to people who are working their butts off to make this happen. I was looking forward to working with you, but cannot be dealing with comments of a negative nature.
[10:35:31 AM] Jim McPhee: example – > On 30/09/13, at 11:54 AM, Thomas M wrote:
> > will not pay…the tour is hype also…we shall see how this shakes out over the next week or so…
[10:38:08 AM] Jim McPhee: so i will be closing the Media Team room as of tonight.
[10:38:38 AM] Jim McPhee: We are working in transparency for the greater good, and do not need the distraction.
[10:40:47 AM] Thomas M: So seems that nanako…is the feeling the pressure…How do you define hype…publicity: greatly exaggerated publicity intended to excite public interest in something such as a movie or theatrical production…Do you remember Ken Kesey?
[10:41:23 AM] Jim McPhee: We are all at different stages in this process of change, and the crew are resonating with pure intent for this tour, and what will come from it. so as much as it saddens me to tell you this. as i was very much looking forward to working with you on this.
[10:42:32 AM] Jim McPhee: i don't know who Ken Kesey is?
[10:42:52 AM] Thomas M: We are one…I am you and you are me…I just don't understand…
[10:43:59 AM] Jim McPhee: yes we are, but we need to maintain a positive vibration for the people, and for the team. so any negativity in the team will suck the life out of it. I hope you understand that?
[10:46:24 AM] Thomas M: Sorry but I just don't get the negativity you are feeling…and it seems so out of place…I DON"T understand…
[10:47:45 AM] Jim McPhee: It's not just me getting the negativity it's the group. I've been down that road of not realising a negative vibe coming from me. i had that myself a number of years ago
[10:52:27 AM] Thomas M: Maybe, just who is "the group"? I guess DaVinci and Descartes got treated this way…my pictures would have shown what was going on….there is no judgement when I look through the viewfinder…What you get is What I see…
[10:57:31 AM] Jim McPhee: adding in Media Entertainment
[10:58:57 AM] Thomas M: POsitive input….like not liking music suggestions…I am a discerning listener…
Distractions…don't get it…are there any other still photogs? I get the hectic nature of video…doesnt happen with still…Like I said you would never see me……seems still photography is way down the list of importance as far as the "group" reckons…and I get that…
[11:01:57 AM] Jim McPhee: as for the music suggestions. i understand that, but we were having a brainstorming session where all ideas were welcome, and there are ways and means of giving positive constructive feedback.
[11:02:30 AM] Jim McPhee: Why are you copying this into the media team room?
[11:03:22 AM] Thomas M: Then What IS it about….? I don't understand…O Brother, have a nice life…
Copying because of transparency…I feel I am being railroaded…….l
[11:09:30 AM] Thomas M: I get the tour (I really do get the idea and concept of "the tour")…perhaps explain your take on "the TOUR"
Other people are us are they not….I am being ostracized and people should know…I have not done anything wrong…
[11:13:30 AM] Jim McPhee: so you feel that taking a private conversation, cherry picking parts out of it, and posting to others is the right way?
[11:14:08 AM] Jim McPhee: if i was you i would be doing a lot of self analysis.
[11:14:18 AM] Jim McPhee: What was your intention to be on the tour?
[11:21:09 AM] Thomas M: My intention was to photograph intimate portraits of the PEOPLE…show them to the WORLD..
(Please, don't tell me what to do…said in the most comfortable and non-confrontational way)
if i was you i would be doing a lot of self analysis.—but you are me!
[11:21:58 AM] Jim McPhee: yeh true, and i am always doing self analysis of my responses
[11:22:37 AM] Jim McPhee: i'm not telling you what to do. i'm telling you what i would be doing.
[11:28:47 AM] Thomas M: tellng me IF you were me…but you are -- Jim McPhee: <<< and you can still do the photographing intimate portraits of people if you are coming out to the meets. that is your choice.Not if I am not welcome…
[11:30:21 AM] Jim McPhee: you are welcome to come to the meets its for everyone that wants to be part of it. it's about maintaining a Media team that is in sync with the rest of the teams.
[11:32:44 AM] Thomas M: Sounds like US and THEM…don't you think?
[11:33:50 AM] Jim McPhee: there is no US and THEM its everyone vibrating at the same frequency throughout the tour.
[11:44:48 AM] Thomas M: You just created a division…Media team AND the rest…does not resonate…
[11:51:20 AM] Jim McPhee: i don't think i did.
[11:52:48 AM] Jim McPhee: Look Thomas, it's up to you what you want to make of all this. I wanted to tell you personally as i thought it would be the best way, and that you deserved an explanation, but i now see that no matter which way it was said. this was going to be your reaction.
[12:03:33 PM] Thomas M: Whatever, seems like a unilateral decsion…doesn"t and didn't matter what I was saying or going to say…and really I was given NO explanation…and really I don't see what you think my reaction is/was…I am trying to sort out just what went down and why this heavy handed ostracism…that's all.
[12:05:51 PM] Jim McPhee: here is the official response then: The OPAL Tour is supported by volunteers who are 100% behind this event. Your words/actions etc over the last week have shown you have doubts and are at times negative about the objectives of the One People. We appreciate your offer of support to the tech team.
[12:16:51 PM] Thomas M: This response is coming from whom…unilaterally speaking?
Tech team? What is that?
[12:17:47 PM] Jim McPhee: not the tech team. the opal tour team

SO I am out,eh? Ever since the 22nd of September things forces "people" and others have changed dare I say shifted…
That day was my birthday…nine months..274 days…a gestational period…I felt comforted, safe, warm, loved and ready…Now is birth…its cold out here…ideas that I wanted to believe seem to have twisted and turned away from the view that was swung into my scan. It is much to grok IYKWIM…help me out here!
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Since they've dumped their photographer I'll provide the group shot:

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

My favorite thing about the chat pasted above is its so obvious how were dealing with a bunch of people who scream "transparency" and "oneness" but if you aren't part of the group think - EVEN if you say JUST ONE THING that could be negative - you get the boot. Notice how they appear to have someone recording and monitoring all these chat rooms to report back to the gurus anyone who might start asking questions or says anything other than the party line.

Brian Kelly removed the comment from the guy about the patent on the GEET fraud within hours on the funding page, and hes the biggest person that goes around talking about how he acts in "total transparency." It doesn't really matter because it doesn't work anyways, but its hilarious.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

LightinDarkness wrote:My favorite thing about the chat pasted above is its so obvious how were dealing with a bunch of people who scream "transparency" and "oneness" but if you aren't part of the group think - EVEN if you say JUST ONE THING that could be negative - you get the boot. Notice how they appear to have someone recording and monitoring all these chat rooms to report back to the gurus anyone who might start asking questions or says anything other than the party line.

Brian Kelly removed the comment from the guy about the patent on the GEET fraud within hours on the funding page, and hes the biggest person that goes around talking about how he acts in "total transparency." It doesn't really matter because it doesn't work anyways, but its hilarious.
Which is going to work out badly with 11 or 12 of them stuck together in a RV. After a few weeks I wouldn't be surprised if at least 2 or 3 people have dropped out.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

Someone needs to pitch this to the networks as a potential, new reality TV show.

The Real Be-ers of OPPT :?:
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
thunter

Post by thunter »

Heather Declares Herself "God." At least, that's what I think this six pages of gibberish says.

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

thunter wrote:Heather Declares Herself "God." At least, that's what I think this six pages of gibberish says.

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca
The "prolog" stuff at the end is as good as any bad poetry I've ever read.

PROLOG

DECLARATION OF I!
I AM!
I BE I DO!
DECLARATION OF I, WILL AND WORD, I AM DECLARE I!
I AM IS THE CONSCIOUS OF I, ALL THAT IS I!

I AM UNIVERSAL!
NOW I DO I, UNIVERSAL!
I AM CONSCIOUS IS DEPOSITED, WITHIN I, NOW I DO I!
I AM I!

I AM SPIRITUAL!
NOW I DO I, SPIRITUAL!
I AM I!

I AM QUANTUM!
NOW I DO I, QUANTUM!
NOW I DO I!
I AM I!

I AM IS!
I AM CONSCIOUS IS DEPOSITED ENERGETIC MAGNETIC CURRENT/CURRENCY COMBINATIONS BE WITHIN I, NOW I DO I!
I AM I!
I AM ALL THAT IS, NOW I DO I!
I AM IS PRE-APPROVED PRE-AUTHORIZED PRE-PAID, NOW I DO I!I BE DO I!
I AM I IS, NOW I DO I!

LOVE IS THE FREQUENCY OF I!
LOVE IS FREQUENCY IS I!
FREQUENCY IS I AM!
FREQUENCY IS I AM!
I AM LOVE, NOW I DO I!

ENERGY IS THE CURRENCY OF I!
ENERGY IS CURRENCY IS I!
ENERGY CURRENCY IS I AM!
ENERGY CURRENCY IS I AM!
I AM ENERGY, NOW I DO!

I AM THE VALUE OF I!
I AM VALUE IS I!
VALUE IS WITHIN I AM!
VALUE IS WITHIN I AM!
ALL IS VALUED EQUALLY AND EQUALLY VALUABLE WITHIN I AM!
I AM VALUE, NOW I DO I!

PERCEPTION IS PRIVACY WITHIN I!
PERCEPTION IS PRIVACY TO BE DO FREE WILL CHOICE!
PERCEPTION BE DO I!
GAP, LIMIT, SEPARATION IS DONE!PERCEPTION AFFECTS EFFECTS IS!
I AFFECT AND EFFECT ALL THAT IS WTHIN I, NOW I DO I!

IMAGINATION IS DESIGN BY I!
I DESIGN ALL THAT IS BY IMAGINATION!
IMAGINATION I AM!
IMAGINATION IS I AM!
I AM IMAGINATION, NOW I DO I!

THE WILL AND THE WORD IS CREATION BY I!
I CREATE WHAT I IMAGINE BY WILL AND WORD!
WILL AND WORD I AM!
WILL AND WORD IS I AM!
I AM THE WILL AND THE WORD, NOW I DO I!

I AM IS THE EVENT OF I!
I AM IS THE PRE-APPROVED PRE-AUTHORIZED PRE-PAID EVENT OF I!
PRE-PAID DEPOSITED I AM!
PRE-PAID DEPOSITED IS I AM!
I AM THE EVENT, NOW I DO I!

I AM IS THE CO-ORDINATED CO-OPERATION OF I!
THE I EVENT OF I AM IS DONE BY CO-ORDINATED CO-OPERATION BY I, ALL THAT IS I!
NOW I DO I!THE CO-ORDINATED CO-OPERATION EVENT I AM IS TANGIBLE VISIBLE TRANSPARENT TO ALL THAT IS I!
NOW I DO I!
I AM THE EVENT!NOW I DO I!

I ACCEPT I AM!
NOW I DO I!
I EMBRACE I AM!
NOW I DO I!
I AM I WITH FULL RESPONSIBILITY!
I AM I!
NOW I DO I!

THIS DECLARATION OF I IS THE WILL AND THE WORD OF I!THE I AM EVENT FOR ALL THAT IS, BE COMLETE AND DONE WITHIN THREE GREGORIAN CALENDAR DAYS FROM THE DAY OF THIS DECLARATION! I DO THE I AM EVENT TRANSPARENTLY TO MAKE VISIBLE AND TANGIBLE ALL THAT IS! ALL ALLUSIONS AND ILLUSIONS BY THE INBODYMENTS OF I ARE TERMINATED! ALL LIMITS ON THE INBODYMENTS OF I ARE TERMINATED! I AM CONSCIOUS IS COMPLETELY FACTUALIZED AND OPERATING WITHIN ALL INBODYMENTS OF I! ALL INBODYMENTS OF I BE AND DO I AM WITHIN PRIVACY OF PERCEPTION BY FREE WILL CHOICE!ALL INBODYMENTS BE I! NOW I DO I!

I DECLARE BY WILL AND WORD THIS DECLARATION OF I IS TRUE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE AND DONE NOW AS I IMAGINE!

DECLARATION OF IIN LOVEWITHOUT PREJUDICE

I AM I
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

VOGON POETRY ALERT!

All those drugs in the desert have really rotted her brain.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

For all the "DO" she is doing, I sincerely hope they have several porta-pottys available.

Seriously though, it is incomprehensible that anyone who is not on a serious recreational drug habit could possibly believe any of the crap she's spouting.