Quatloos! The views herein are not those of Quatloosia Publishing LLC -- Legal Issues Fax to 877-698-0678 and admin issues to sooltauq [at] gmail.com
mursallus wrote:Reading his letter, showed me that he is definitely in honor.
The Observer wrote:mursallus wrote:Reading his letter, showed me that he is definitely in honor.
Reading about him tells me that he has no honor at all and is definitely a person who has found trouble and wants more of it.
mursallus wrote:The initial sex sconduct conviction was bogus anyway. With all that he learned and subsequently taught, why would he register as an offender for a commercial crime?
I don't know how much of this stuff the Puerto Rican courts have been exposed to, but it looks familiar to us. Even a little crazier than usual, perhaps, but familiar.1- There is an outstanding arrest warrant against defendant in New Mexico.
2- Defendant has had prior encounters with the law, one of which resulted in a conviction for sexual assault.
3- According to the testimony heard during preliminary hearing, law enforcement obtained identification cards and/or credit cards with defendant’s photograph that identify him as Brett Jones. Yet, defendant refuses to accept such name, a fact that suggests that he uses aliases.
4- Although at the bail hearing defendant clarified that he was willing to acknowledge the jurisdiction of the court, according to the Pretrial Services Report defendant was found in possession of a document purportedly issued at the “Land of Pangaea”. On the front side the document reads as follows: “The General ADMINISTRATOR/GRANTOR/Captain/Beneficiary/Director/Governor/Landlord/Commander by self determination and ordination on all levels! Year of Sentient/Conscientious Existence 4026 B.C.E. -Exp. Date 12/31/3099 A.D. “Not a “collective entity”, all contracts are conditionally accepted, under conditions Listed on reverse, Without Prejudice, and Rights Reserved. Peace Treaty by a Peaceful inhabitant, Non-Combative, Non-Aggressive Inheritor of the LAND. All contracts By Admin are “PAYABLE TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WITHOUT RECOURSE”.
On the reverse side the document reads:
“The Grantor will never submit to any jurisdiction at any time or in any situation. That my human-rights are never to be trampled and for each instance as well as offence against my secured rights, a penalty and fee assessment of $20,000.00 will be due at the time of such offense[s], and or initiation of such contract offers. WITNESS MY HAND AND SEAL AFFIXED HERETO AND ATTESTED TO UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, WITH FULL COMMERCIAL LIABILITY, RESERVATION OF ANY AND ALL RIGHT, WITHOUT RECOURSE”.
Defendant Brett Jones-Theophilious was charged via a criminal complaint on December 28, 2012 with failing to register as a sex offender in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico after traveling here from New Mexico (docket entry 1). He was arrested on that same date and brought before a U.S. Magistrate Judge for an initial appearance, during which he refused to fill out a financial affidavit and informed that he did not want to be represented by counsel (see docket entry 3). At a subsequent bail hearing held on January 15, 2013, the Magistrate Judge again inquired from him whether he would like to have legal representation, which he refused (docket entry 9). Defendant was formally indicted on January 30, 2013 (docket entry 16), and has been detained pending trial since his arrest on December 28, 2012. At his arraignment held on February 14, 2013, defendant stated that he pleaded “guilty to the facts but innocent to the charges.” See docket entry 21.
During his internment, defendant has been a prolific motion-filer (see docket entries 14, 18, 19, 20, 24, 25, 26, 37, 39, 40, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 53, 54, 55, 65, 66, 67 and 69). The Court is seriously concerned, however, based on the averments made by defendant in those motions, about whether he is able to appear pro se and represent himself or even properly assist a lawyer were one to be appointed as stand-by counsel or as his legal representative. Some assorted examples of the statements made by defendant which raise serious concerns on his ability to defend himself or assist in his defense follows:
- “Brett Jones-Theophilious is a fiction, a collective entity, a foreign estate/trust, created by Brett Son of Isaac to engage in commerce and for no other purpose!” Docket entry 14, at pp. 3-4.
- “[T]he presenter ‘Brett’ a son of Isaac an acknowledger of the Constitution, and a member of the Public, one of the People of the United States of America; an American National, non-citizen native, utilizes his full faith & credit to post bond and bond this case. Instrument #BJTD 8175438129741171 in the credit amount of $4,000,000 should suffice to cover bond, and is in the line with law.” Docket entry 14, at p. 4.
- “Until such time as the aforementioned is provided you are commanded/ordered to cease and desist all further debt-collection activities associated with this account/matter immediately. You are trespassing and are in breach of agreement.” Docket entry 14, at p. 8.
- “The title Bret Jones-Theophilius is just that a title, adjudicated on the public and court records. A corporation, 98-6066113, a foreign unincorporation on file with the United States Company Corporation.” Docket entry 18, at p. 1.
- “The fact is the Court has charged a corporation, legal fiction (see legal definition for person), and has unlawfully detained, imprisoned a non-citizen, natural national real man, without justification.” Docket entry 18, at p. 3.
- “ So order/command to jailer’s to reflect the God given & family name ‘Brett a son of Isaac’ on all prison system computers, documentation, even Brett son of Isaac, special administrator for Brett Jones-Theophilious is acceptable.” Docket entry 18, at p. 8.
- “Legal person, fiction, corporation, individual, instrumentality, state and the like are legal terms, and have been applied to the defendant Brett Jones-Theophilious, a creation of myself. I created that fiction under U.S.A.F.R.U.C.T., to engage in commerce.” Docket entry 26, pp. 10-11.
- “I run reddressright.org, and the redress right organizations, I allowed my self to be abused so as to test this system and prove once and for all what is really going on is ‘debt collection.’” Docket entry 40, at p. 2.
- “It is my firm belief and knowledge that I am the principle, as is equatable to the beneficiary, YOU ARE THE TRUSTEE, YOU HAVE A DUTY OF CARE, You are close to dereliction of duty, and are to fulfill your responsibility! The issue remains that you are not now nor have you ever been given permission to construde any of my words, as a natural man I maintain control of my thoughts and trueful intentions, that shall never change, again you are commanded to bring about settlement and closure, credit the beneficiary for the over payment and the unverified alleged debt, and provide for his being made whole again by any and all necessary means at your disposal.” Docket entry 44, at p. 4.
Although no motion to determine competency has been filed pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 4241(a), the Court cannot disregard the fact that the conduct of defendant so far during the course of this litigation suggests that he is presently mentally unstable. The only reasonable manner to clear these doubts is to order that a mental evaluation of defendant be conducted by a forensic psychologist.
mursallus wrote:I forgot to say one thing. This guy is on the same side of the ball as you guys.
mursallus wrote:I forgot to say one thing. This guy is on the same side of the ball as you guys. He was NOT a scammer. He is against them, just as you and I am.
mursallus wrote:I respect your point of view on his unorthodox methods,
but if he beats this case, will you still think your reasoning about him are correct?
Thanks again for your information and research on his case. I appreciate your conviction towards your research, as well.
How to answer an unlawful detainer filing
In reference to unlawful detailers, everyone is going into court trying to prove something, I would suggest that that is probably not the right move
there are several questions that need to be addressed first
1. "I will pay whatever it is that they say that I owe without question if they can give me an accounting of the monies they let me, so that I can compare it with my books. For I do not have any record of receiving any funds from the (so-and-so) bank"
2. Excuse me your honor but this is a matter that involves revenue, and I think there may be some jurisdictional issues that we need to address.
3. I have made several attempts to pay this obligation, I have asked for a statement of account that is certified from the bank and they have yet to provide. I must submit to the court that this particular bank does not have clean hands in this matter.
I use the word submit in the last item, we do not want to use words like submit, plead, pleadings, documents, motions or the like in reference to anything we place in the court it is a presentment (look up the legal definition for the word presentment and you might get a better understanding)
mursallus wrote:However, doesn't the court have to prove his statements to be false, or either acquiesce to whatever he states as fact.
After all, an unrebutted statement becomes fact.
Also, it was my understanding that they cannot proceed without first proving jurisdiction, since it was challenged.
mursallus wrote:... but due to me making special appearances in court over the last several years for various cases, I have been able to learn a few things. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
mursallus wrote:Thanks, I will go back and review redressright.org. However, doesn't the court have to prove his statements to be false, or either acquiesce to whatever he states as fact. After all, an unrebutted statement becomes fact. Also, it was my understanding that they cannot proceed without first proving jurisdiction, since it was challenged. I'm definitely not a lawyer, but due to me making special appearances in court over the last several years for various cases, I have been able to learn a few things. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
mursallus wrote:.... I'm definitely not a lawyer, but due to me making special appearances in court over the last several years for various cases, I have been able to learn a few things.......
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests